Author Topic: Exclusive Interview - Post Violent Conduct 3  (Read 2370 times)

Offline Shane Hawthorne

• Five Feet of Crazy
    • View Profile
    • Violet Amelia Holt
Exclusive Interview - Post Violent Conduct 3
« on: September 26, 2016, 08:56:39 AM »
 24 hours have been removed since Violent Conduct 3 had concluded as Travis Nathaniel Andrews has already made it back to Las Vegas, Nevada. Ruby Rose is standing beside him as Francine Lang of Wrestle Beat stops from entering his own apartment building.

FRANCINE LANG: Excuse me, Travis can I get a word with you about Violent Conduct 3?

Travis turns his head toward the reporter and gives a quick snarl.

TRAVIS NATHANIEL ANDREWS: Are you talking about the travesty that fucking happened? Are you talking about how James Tuscini won despite the fact he didn't pin me or make me fucking submit? He talks about being a superior wrestler but last night he proved just how lucky his ass got. I bet he couldn't beat me in a normal match with that belt on the line.

Francine slight nods her head before scratching the top of her head.

FRANCINE LANG: How can you be sure you will get another chance? You have blown every opportunity given you since you joined SCW?

Travis gets right into Francine's face.

TRAVIS NATHANIEL ANDREWS: That's where you are wrong. I give my all in every title match I have been given but someone in the front office doesn't want me as a champion. I'm beginning to think it's some conspiracy against me. I bet Christian Underwood had something to do with this. He never did like me. He always did want me out of the spotlight. I will be a champion sooner or later. Maybe I should take the main championship from his cash cow J2H.

Francine bursts out laughing as Ruby steps in between her man and the woman. She pushes him back before spinning around to face the woman.

RUBY ROSE: What do you think is so funny? Do you find my man getting treated like some punk funny?

Francine gulps a bit as she looks at Ruby. She shakes her head while shaking the microphone.

TRAVIS NATHANIEL ANDREWS: You know babe, I think we need to send a message to everyone on the roster that I should be taken seriously. James Tuscini wants to be a demon monster so fucking badly then maybe I should send him to meet his kind. James, if you are listening to this you fat fuck. I'm not finished with you. Not by a longshot.

Francine goes to ask another question until Ruby strikes with a Smash Talk of her own. Francine falls to the ground as Travis smirks.

RUBY ROSE: Interview is over bitch.

They start laughing as Travis orders his doorman to dispose of the body somewhere else. Travis enters his building as the scene fades.