Author Topic: Heart disease scenes  (Read 2375 times)

Offline Konrad Raab

• The Iceman
    • View Profile
Heart disease scenes
« on: August 22, 2016, 12:07:13 PM »
 I edited some bits towards the whole heart disease scenes I got running for Lord Raab because some of it is not relevant to here, but it serves the same purpose. Here's the first one I've done recently.

Lord Raab's first ever Amateur boxing match. Memphis, Tennessee. Saturday 19th June.

It was the first ever time in history of the sport that someone in a mask was fighting in this nature. Although Raab received really bad news about his health as of late, it didn't bother him one bit which of course was typical Raab to still continue what he always dreams of doing, being the top guy to dominate all fighting sports of the nature.

The truth is Lord Raab's interest for boxing wasn't as high as MMA or Wrestling, but anything to do with fighting, he certainly enjoyed as he steps into the ring against a guy who's also debuting in the amateur ranks, even on the first show. Name was Frankie Peters a very tall guy who had dark skin and a bald head. There was something that could be at a huge disadvantage to Raab and a promoter speaks about it to Henry while Raab was boxing in the ring.

Promoter: “I think Raab is going to struggle when it comes to doing twelve rounds.”

Henry Losak: “Well, I guess I never considered the stamina of Raab being that bad, but now I see as the rounds go on, yeah he's really worn out in the seventh round. Maybe it's something I need to discuss about with the trainers. Besides, his health is really really bad to a point where I have place medication down his throat cos he won't take them.”

Promoter: “Oh, what kind of health problems does he have?”

Henry Losak: “He has very serious heart disease because of his anger. He's angry all the time and it's gotten worse since he was told the news, even threatening to kill people. Doctor has seen what happens to Raab as he collapsed in front of him. I mean I didn't even know until recently.”

Promoter: “Wow, that is a problem. I know Raab doesn't take rejection well, but we'll keep him on still just cos I wouldn't want to mess around with him. I just cut down the fights he'll have now.”

Henry nods as he knew Raab would find out if he feels he's being rejected. I mean it's bad enough Henry has to literally place tablets down his throat cos he's refusing to take them. Raab never ever agrees with anything that speeds up the process of making himself better unless he's forced in hospital which one wrestler has done in the past when he had his throat sliced open by a barbed wire.

Suddenly what they were talking about, Frankie knocked down Raab and got away from him which ended up being a knock out. Was really disappointing, considering Raab done way more damage to the opponent, even had more knock out chances than Frankie did and of course any loss affected Raab bad, but after the news about his health, he screams and walks straight to the back and kicks a door down and Samuel who also was there watching chases after him and tries to calm him down by massaging his back, but Raab shoves Samuel's hand away as he speaks.

Lord Raab: “No, this can't fucking happen to me. This loss is bullshit. I'm killing that fucker next time I get my hands on him.”

Henry ran straight into the locker room, hearing Raab shout from the top of his voice as Henry worried about this might happen to him and Raab speaks.

Lord Raab: “Don't even attempt to talk about something I know you are going to say. Fuck you.”

Henry Losak: “Raab please, this loss is something to learn from. Look, I was talking to this promoter and he said he knew this would happen on you being knoc.................”

Lord Raab: “Oh, the promoter had no faith in me? Thank you. Really needed that after this bullshit loss.”

Henry Losak: “Wait no, I misinterpreted that. He said he thinks you need a lot of work on your stamina to last the rounds. He really likes you as a boxer, but if you can't last twelve rounds, that's something to be looked at. We can fix this.”

Lord Raab: “Nothing can fix the news I heard. Nothing you hear me, NOTHING.”

Raab is twitching a lot, holding where his heart is as you can see how much pain Raab is in, even if he loves it as he laughs at it, but it's something Henry has always seen with Raab as there's no signs of tears or worry which is something Henry can't deal with at times and he falls straight on the floor. Not passed out exactly, but on the floor as Henry says this.

Henry Losak: “I wish you take this pain more seriously with emotion and tears of being hurt, bu.........”

Lord Raab: “I'd be fucking weak. I'm not weak. I'm sick and tired of you and Samuel placing medication down my throat and most of all, I'm sick and tired of you not supporting me.”

Samuel shakes his head and it's clear that Raab is far too angry about what had happened out there mostly as Lord Raab hates to lose anything. He slowly gets up, even if the heart pain was still there.

Everyone in Raab's locker room is silent as the trainers try to come in and Henry shakes his head.

Henry Losak: “For your safety, I suggest not coming in at all.”

The trainers nod as they leave straight away as Raab could've done some serious damage and he speaks about the boxing match he had.

Lord Raab: “I'm fucking happy for once in my life to take part in a boxing match, hell happy I was fighting in general in my own match instead of interfering with problems that have nothing to do with me. I missed fighting in the ring so much.”

Henry Losak: “The promoter actually likes you. He thought you've done the most damage and even you knocked him out more. I mean think about it, there's a reason why there's so much attendance tonight. Yes you was in the opener match and yes most of the attendance is because of the main event for the title, but majority of the attendance was because of you.”

Lord Raab: “Do you think I care about who watches me fight? I'd fight in my own headquarters illegal street fight with Samuel without people watching me and still be happy. People watching me fight I give no fucks about. I punched the guy to the floor and that should've been done, but he got up instead.”

Henry Losak: “Please stop swearing. I know you are unhappy and have bee...........”

Just at that point, Lord Raab walked out of the locker room as he was sick and tired of hearing it and it almost killed the fact that his amateur boxing match was a disaster and he thought Henry and Samuel weren't helping him. Henry and Samuel know how bad Raab's been since and the main worry is Raab could easily be shot, stabbed or even killed because of his threatening to kill people behaviour.

Henry Losak: “Samuel, please keep an eye out on Raab. I'm worried he might kill someone. We need to get him back to wrestling. It's the only way he'd be happy again.Please leave and if he does attempt to kill someone, pull him away.”

Samuel does exactly what Henry asks and leaves the locker room to chase after him as he already sees Raab wanting to fight, even having a rope, but Samuel snatches it and points the person to go before Raab could do serious damage and it got him pissed off as he pushes Samuel to the floor and went around the corner to try and fight someone again, but Samuel pulls Raab away and speaks.

Lord Raab: “Go and die.”

Of course Raab was far from his usual self as he has even attempted to commit suicide because of the heart disease he had to suffer from and Henry sees Samuel trying to stop Raab from hurting anyone and it has gotten to his head that he was going to die and wanted someone to die with him as Henry speaks.

Henry Losak: “It's ridiculous you are always threatening to kill someone Raab. I never seen you go that far to a point you want to kill anybody over a boxing loss.”

Lord Raab: “NO, it's more than that.”

Henry knew what Raab was talking about as he nods about what he was thinking. He was in serious doubt not about losing the title cos Raab can take losses in any fighting sport easily, but Henry saw that Raab just couldn't grieve. He couldn't grieve about how he feels about what he's going through. Henry had to do something to get Raab to understand on how he caused this himself.

He had to get used to having and deal with heart disease for the rest of his life. Raab, Samuel and Henry went back to the hired apartment and Samuel and Henry literally had to handcuff his arms and legs around a chair as Henry places the medication in his mouth as Raab was forced to swallow the tablet to stop these consistent heart pains affecting his health as they took the cuff out of his hands and legs and he stood up to go to his room to get some sleep.

Wrestling training/Raab's death thoughts. Las Vegas, Nevada. Thursday 28th July.

It's gotten so serious with Raab being so violent with people around him which of course nobody knew Raab's got heart disease, no company knows about it which is something Henry has to do this week because his behaviour out in public has gotten really out of hand. Every time he sees anybody, he threatens to kill them which Samuel has stopped each and every time who's made a lot of impact lately.

Even the DQ loss seems to have affected him, even if Raab done it, it seems like anything that wasn't good came at a price which is why he's happy to be wrestling in the ring as he's a little bit slow since the last time, but he got on with it on having weapons all around him and doing a lot of risky dangerous moves that would even kill a normal person. In fact, nothing but death is what Raab has had on his mind since the news.

He's looking at a wrestler with very sickening thoughts in his mind and carries on beating and beating very viciously in the ring, even to a point of choking him which right now he's been completely out of control. Nobody could control Raab as the health news was too much. Even at times, he's hit himself with weapons, causing a shit ton of blood from his skin to drop a lot on the mat.

He also knew it was good to face another guy in the ring and Samuel already started up the flames with weapons being everywhere in the ring and he got attacked with barely the two wrestlers even having the chance to defend themselves and Raab looks at the fire and speaks.

Lord Raab: “Death has happened in fires. You two are gonna die from the hands of me when I struggle the pair of you and rip your hearts out.”

As Raab doesn't waste anytime to smack shot the wrestler on his head multiple times before he does the same to the other wrestler before he picks one up for the Double arm brainbuster very awkwardly, but something Raab wanted to do as he's smiling, feeling glad to be completely dominating the opponents and he saw the opponent with a ladder to hit Raab's head, but he boots him down before dragging him to the ladder picking him up to do a double arm brainbuster on it as he's laughing

Laughing that he could've killed both men as he goes out of the ring and gets a table, matches and gasoline under the ring and slides those objects in. He sets the table up as he pours the gasoline on the table before lighting up a match to place on the table as he picks one of them up and grabs the wrestler by his throat before planting him down on the table which crashes in a thousand pieces before he says this.

Lord Raab: “DIE MOTHERFUCKER, DIE.”

Both wrestlers quickly got out of the ring because it's clear he wanted to kill both men with them being clueless as to why Raab is saying those things. Raab goes under the ring and gets another table as he pours the gasoline all over the table and lights up the match with the table being on fire as he goes to lay on the table to suffer the burns all over his body as Henry immediately came in and puts the fire out on the table. Raab got extremely angry and literally got out of the ring and tries to attack Henry, but Samuel pulls Raab away and Raab leaves the gym and walks away as one of the two wrestlers spoke to Henry.

Wrestler 1: “What's gotten into him on giving us death threats?”

Henry Losak: “The doctor told him that he's got heart disease. He feels he's going to die and since then, he's been having a lot of thoughts about death and he is really really dangerous right now. I'm so sorry he was like that with you two. Also he's really scared of taking medication cos he says it's making him weak and rather feel pain than removing it.”

Wrestler 2: “Oh no. I had n...........”

Henry Losak: “No you guys wouldn't. The only reason why there was flames on the table is because Raab is  wrestling in that environment soon. It wasn't used for you guys to be killed. I struggle to even mention about heart disease to him cos he just walks off. It won't happen again I promise. Did a good job today, you can leave.”

Henry had to tell them because of Raab's sick nature of death, even watching videos of how people die cos in Raab's mind, there's just no way out of taking medication since he was forced to take them everyday. Raab just was sitting besides a rope and Henry knew what Raab was thinking and Raab stood up and speaks.

Lord Raab: “I'm gonna use this to take other wrestler's lives away from them.”

Henry Losak: “Raab, I don't know what to say. I know you want to hur........”

Lord Raab: “Kill as well.”

Henry Losak: “No, please don't say that. You are scared of taking medication. You need to grieve sometimes. It's not the end of the world. A lot of people around the world have to take medication every day, some for the rest of their lives.”

Lord Raab: “But they gave up trying to recover without medication. I'm not giving up, I don't need medication to save my life and I certainly don't need medication to beat wrestlers. I'm going to fight like wrestlers lives are on the line as well.”

Henry sees Raab being positive which is the first time since the news he started to see the side he wants to see from Raab, but still not him grieving over the news. He still is afraid that Raab could even end his own life, just like he did in the flames and choking himself to the ropes the other day. Henry knew in a way Raab was trying to give up, but that's for another day as Henry speaks.

Henry Losak: “I know how ready you are to fight, but I can tell they are going to be even more scared when they see this side of you. I don't want you to become someone who kills people in the street or be a killer, but being destructive and destroying people in the ring yes I want you to do that.”

Lord Raab: “Yes I fucking do want to be destructive, yes I want to rip wrestler's hearts out of their bodies. I also want them to be in so much extreme pain that I'd want to end their careers in wrestling. They will witness the hardcore addict Lord Raab and they will witness the flames risen above them. Flames that will destroy their bodies and leave them burned for life.”

Henry Losak: “If that's what you want to think, that's fine. As long as you are wrestling, that's all I care about. I do also care about you being in prison too which is why I want you to stop threatening deaths on people, I want you to stop fighting people to kill them. You clear?”

Raab ignores Henry and instead leaves to go into his apartment as he sits down and smiles, still thinking about death and the match being about flames makes him think more and more, waving around in his head as he does a bit of shadow boxing, looking in the mirror as he licks his lips, feeling and looking at flames in a mirror in his mind and has a psychotic laugh as he goes up to his room and goes straight to sleep.

Three hours later, Samuel comes in Raab's home and went upstairs to his room and sees Raab asleep. Samuel places the medication in his mouth before leaving the room and his home since he done his job for the day.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 12:18:43 PM by Lord Raab »

Offline Konrad Raab

• The Iceman
    • View Profile
Heart disease scenes
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2016, 12:16:07 PM »
 Suicidal thoughts. Las Vegas, Nevada. Saturday 6th August.

There's times and places where a lot of wrestlers have their moments of very low moods they go through, but ever since being diagnosed with a heart disease, there's little room for Lord Raab to be happy about, he wasn't even in the right mindset to do anything with his life. Raab sits on the floor, looking at the mirror, feeling nothing but wanting to attempt something to end something.

Maybe it was the pure fact of wanting to call everything quits within his soul and giving up everything. It was the only mindset he had as he has attempted more than a few times of giving himself up, feeling angry and even more so when he's attempted to try and kill people, only Samuel and Henry have stopped him.

Lord Raab: “My life is coming to an end. There's nothing I can do any more What is there to move on with my life? Nothing, that's fucking what.”

You can see a rope hanging down from the ceiling as he looks at it and doesn't really move or do anything other than looking at it.

Lord Raab: “There's no point to life if I just consistently fail time and time again to all of the crap going around. I'm sick on how childish some of these idiotic wrestlers are, especially wrestlers who spread rumours about people. They don't care about fighting, they care about themselves and winning fucking titles.”

It's just pure hatred Raab has for the team he was apart of, he literally didn't want to be involved other than wanting to literally squeeze the life out of people, people he hated and wanted to burn straight to hell. He still looks up at the rope and speaks to himself again in front of a mirror which is directed at the rope hanging above the ceiling.

Lord Raab: “I hate the whole fucking world and wish everyone and everything would burn all around me. These burns are something that I'm glad a wrestler did, but sadly he didn't end my life which I much preferred he'd do, than living in this hell of trying to survive with disgusting medication to shove down my throat every single day of my life.”

Raab shakes his head, being completely utterly disgusted with how everything around him was turning something more than hatred to himself, hatred that he sounded like he was about to do something that's a coward's way out of everything, cowards way of showing that he gives up with the fact of his medication being forced upon him and he throws the medication bottle he takes towards the window.

Lord Raab: “SICK OF THAT FUCKING THING I TAKE EVERY SINGLE DAY OF MY LIFE. I WANT TO DIE AND NOBODY IS GONNA STOP ME. SAY GOODBYE TO THE LEGACY OF LORD RAAB.”

Raab stood up and he jumps up towards the rope which catches on his neck and feeds the rope in tighter across his neck and holds his breath to slowly fade away. He wanted to end his own life of being bored with taking medication for his life, medication of removing every single pain he feels in his heart and he slowly goes off to sleep.

He was there for twenty minutes, passing away when all of a sudden, Henry walks downstairs, noticing the door was slightly open and sees Raab dangling himself from above the ceiling and quickly gets a rope cutter and cuts the rope which lead to Raab falling down to the floor and he wakes up and stands up to hold Henry on the wall.

Lord Raab: “WHY DID YOU DO THAT? DON'T YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I WANTED TO DIE RIGHT HERE AND THERE?”

Henry Losak: “Are you out of your mind? You don't have any idea how I can't even trust you being here on your own, what are you a coward?”

Lord Raab: “Only cowards who take medication to remove the pain they are feeling.”

Henry Losak: “You are really out of control. Cowards aren't people who take medication to save their lives to overcome health problems, cowards are people who want to end their life because of health problems. Me and Samuel are worried sick about you. Worried you will do something like this to commit suicide. Don't you care about us?”

Raab hits Henry as he knees him to his stomach as he places Henry on the rope and does it quite tightly to get him to struggle to breath when suddenly, Samuel comes in and spears Raab down to the floor and Samuel puts his thumb up and Henry speaks.

Henry Losak: “Yes, I'm fine thank you Samuel.”

Samuel gets Henry off the rope and carries him down and Raab shakes his head with anger and the security come rushing in and take Raab down cos he was going to lash out on Samuel and Henry fully recovers from the death attempt Raab was planning to do and speaks.

Henry Losak: “You don't know how to deal with this problem. You can't deal wi...........”

Lord Raab: “I fucking can. I can cope with that guy putting me through the table and causing burns to me. I wish he ended my life.”

Samuel shakes his head with worry as it's clear as day that Raab just doesn't care about anything, other than wanting to die. Henry knows that Raab has been trying to steal poison to drink and checks his pocket to see some deadly poison in his pocket and takes it from Raab and shows it in his face and speaks.

Henry Losak: “You stealing poison again? Why do you want to die so much?”

Lord Raab: “Because I don't want to take medication OK? I don't want to live through on not feeling any pain in my fucking life. I want to cope and deal with it without medication like a brave person would do”

Henry Losak: “No you aren't being brave right now, you are scared and you need to admit this. You need to admit you've pu...........”

Raab eventually walks out as does Samuel mainly to keep an eye on him from a fair distance and Raab suddenly sees a strange man in the streets and clotheslines him to the ground and screams out.

Lord Raab: “You are a lucky bastard, you don't have health problems or take medication. You are gonna die.”

Samuel stops Raab and gets him to the floor as Raab smiles again, touching his heart around his chest as he collapses completely right on the pavement as Samuel carries Raab on his shoulder to take him back to the headquarters, placing Raab right on his bed. Samuel goes down to Henry and finds some paper and pen to write and writes down everything that's happened outside and Henry takes a look at the paper and shakes his head.

Henry Losak: “I don't know what to do Samuel, he scares the shit out of me. We need to get someone to help us with Raab cos he can't be on his own. Shit, what happens if he wakes up and does something worse? I'm going to phone someone at night to keep an eye on him who can go through night shifts of looking after Raab."

Samuel rushes towards Raab's apartment and goes upstairs to Raab's bedroom to sit with him which luckily, Raab was still passed out and Samuel keeps awake or tries to because to prevent Raab from committing suicide again that's been a frightening experience for them to deal with after being diagnosed with heart disease. Henry overviews Samuel watching Raab and comes in to speak to Samuel.

Henry Losak: “There's this guy who's known for staying up at nights and oversights Raab's sleeping patterns. I just can't trust him to be on his own when we are here cos he might do something stupid. He's actually going to be here in a minute, but Sam, please place these tablets in his mouth somehow.”

Samuel nods as he didn't want to place them in his mouth while Raab's asleep as this guy known as Alexander who's tall and in his early twenties come in and stays with Raab all night. A guy who now is someone is needed when Henry and Samuel aren't with him as there's signs of movement from Raab as he wakes up and Samuel pins Raab down and places medication in his mouth and swallows them as Samuel leaves the room for Raab to gently fall asleep again, being completely unaware of Alexander being there to stop Raab from killing himself as the room went quiet.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 12:18:15 PM by Lord Raab »

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
Heart disease scenes
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2016, 05:01:03 AM »
 good stuff

i can feel the anger and the fear combined in Raab as he struggles with what he is dealing with.

keep it up i look forward to read more
>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>