Author Topic: The death/birth of Jon Dough/Matt Spears Part 1/3  (Read 288 times)

Offline Wong Fai Hung

• A Shaolin Monk
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
The death/birth of Jon Dough/Matt Spears Part 1/3
« on: August 20, 2016, 12:12:33 AM »

Comfort Inn & Suites Calgary Airport North.
Hotel Fitness Center

We see Matt Spears and Orchid in the hotel gym. We see Matt Spears wearing white sleeveless shirt with black cargo shorts, white gym shoes and white socks. We see Orchid wearing black Under Armour Women's Heat Gear Armour Capri’s, along with a pink Twisted Tech V-neck Shirt and a pair of black running shoes.

The two are seen working out at the hotel fitness center. We can see they are each using the two bikes available for use. The two just relax and ride while both listen on to there iphone Pandora App. The two are riding these bikes until they hit 20 miles. They have just started so they will be here for at least an hour and a half.

(20 miles later)

The two stop and get up. Orchid takes out her bottled water she had on the bikes cup holder, Matt does the same. Matt then looks at Orchid.

Matt Spears: 20 miles was nothing.

Matt tells Orchid as she shakes her head a bit

Orchid: Were just getting started.

Matt Spears: I figured as much, what next?

Orchid: Were going to do it again but this time 30 miles.

Matt Spears looks at orchid then turns to the left at the windows, that over looks the hotels indoor pool. Orchid turns to look as well then she turns to Matt.

Orchid: Don’t worry Matt after that we will swim 100 laps in the pool.

Matt smiles as he turns to look at Orchid.

Matt Spears: That's what I'm talking about.

Orchid: Good. You ready for round two on the bike?

Matt Spears: Ready when you are.

Orchid: Speaking of getting ready, you ready for your match this Sunday?

Matt Spears: Doing these workouts with you I better be.

Orchid smiles as she gets back on the bike. Matt does the same.

Matt Spears: So 30 miles this time right?

Orchid: Yes

The two start riding the bikes

Matt Spears: So my match is a Fatal Four way for the Internet Championship.

Orchid: Yes against three big men at that.

Matt Spears: Yeah this should be an interesting match.

Orchid: You bet it will be.

Matt Spears: I'm sure your next match in LAW for the LAW Breakout Championship will be just as great.

Orchid: Well yes, it will be, but I'm just fighting the Breakout Champion Chacalita one on one and I still have over a week for that match. You however have to fight Lord Raab, Kain and the Internet Champion Rage.

Matt Spears: Yeah I know, I'm not sure if I should do my best to win or just do my best to stay alive.

Matt starts laughing a bit.

Orchid: You joke now but when the match starts...

Matt Spears: Oh, no this is no joke, I have three big men in which would rather hurt someone then just beat them down enough to keep them down for a three count.

Orchid: So you have to be more on that level then.

Matt Spears: That is the plan. I will go out there and be as violent as they plan on being.

Orchid: You had many chances at the SCW mid card titles, why is that? I mean I'm happy for you but they have others in the roster they can book.

Matt Spears: Maybe SCW feels I have what it takes to win one of there titles regardless of the fact I keep falling short.

Orchid: Well if you want it bad enough you will be the winner.

Orchid puts a pair of headphone on to go back to listen to Pandora from her Iphone.

Matt Spears: Wait, what do you mean if I want it bad enough?

Matt looks at Orchid and sees that Orchid is now listening to Pandora. Matt puts his headphones on. The two continue to ride there bikes as Matt cant help but wonder what Orchid meant be her last comment.

Two hours pass and we see them stop riding the bikes. Orchid and Matt get off the bikes. Orchid grabs for bottled water and takes a drink. Matt takes his headphones off, he takes his bottle water with his left hand and with the same hand, he points towards the window pointing to the pool. Orchid nods and the two leave the fitness center.

As they walk down the hallway to get to the hotel locker rooms, Matt turns to look at Orchid. He sees tat Orchid still has her headphones on. Matt turns his head to look forward. The two reach the locker room doors. They each enter there respectable locker rooms to get dressed to swim.

Hotel Pool area

A few minutes go by and we see Orchid walking to the pool dressed in a blue one-piece swimsuit. She puts her right foot in the pool to check how cold the water is. She nods as its perfect temperature for her. She looks around as she waits for Matt Spears. She can see that no one is in the pool area or in the hot tub that sits at the another end of the poolroom.

Matt walks from the locker room to the pool area dressed in his Chicago Cubs swim trunks. Matt reaches Orchid. The two look at each other.

Matt Spears: So what did you mean by if I want it bad enough?

Orchid: 100 laps!

Orchid jumps in the pool and starts swimming to the other end. Matt jumps in and does the same. After about 40 laps, Matt stops, as he needs to rest. He looks on as Orchid just keeps going. Orchid gets 3 laps ahead of Matt as matt continues to swim his laps.

Some time has past and wee see Orchid claiming out of the pool. After a few minutes, we see Matt claiming out of the pool.

Orchid: Ok that was fun. Maybe we can get another work out later. I'm done for now thou, I 'm going to the locker-room to shower up and get dressed.

Matt Spears: I agree, Maybe tomorrow we can double the work out.

Orchid gets excited, as she knows she will need all the training and workout she can get before her match with Chacalita for the LAW Breakout Championship.

Orchid: Ok tomorrow it is.

The two make there way back to there locker rooms to freshen up. As they reach the locker room doors Matt stops and turns to Orchid.

Matt Spears: So Orchid, what did you mean by if I want it bad enough?

Orchid ignores Matt as she just walks in to the locker room. Matt frowns, as he knows for a fact that Orchid heard him.

Hotel Hallway

About 15 minutes later, we see Matt spears walking out of the locker room refreshed after a quick shower. Matt is seen wearing jean pants with a black Calgary Hitmen shirt and match black and gray Hitmen hat.

5 Minutes later

We see Orchid making her way out of the locker room. Orchid is seen wearing her hair in a ponytail, a black SCW Jon Dough t-shirt, black jeans white sneakers.

Orchid: I don’t know about you, but I'm hungry. I'm going to get something to eat, then I will be going back to the hotel were The Elders are staying at. Which reminds me, why are you not staying with us at the hotel?

Matt Spears: Like you said that’s were the Elders are staying at. I'm not an Elder, I mean sure Jon Dough is, but he is off this week.

Orchid phone goes off. Orchid grabs it from her back pocket. She sees it’s a text from Ted letting her know that he is outside waiting for her.

Orchid: Well, that is Ted; he is here to pick me up. Will you be stopping by later? I know Song said something about making dinner tonight.

Matt: At the hotel?

Orchid: Yes, The West Mount River Inn allows the guest to use there kitchen. Song loves to cook just ask Jon Dough.

Matt looks at Orchid with a seriously look

Matt Spears: Really Orchid?

Orchid giggles a bit

Orchid: sorry I couldn’t resist. Anyways should we be expecting you?

Matt Spears: Sure why not. I'll have Ted come pick me up in a few hours.

Orchid bows at Matt. Orchid starts waling away to head to the front lobby area to exit the hotel.

Orchid: Ok Matt, see you later.

Matt Spears: Hey, wait what did you mean by if I want it bad enough I could be the champion?

Orchid ignores him and makes her way to the lobby.

Matt Spears; hey wait!

Matt starts to walk fast to catch up to Orchid. Orchid turns the corner. Matt starts jogging and turns the corner as well. As Matt turns the corner, he can see that Orchid has just walk thru the sliding doors to exit the hotel.

Matt turns around and starts walking down the hallway. Matt is a little upset with Orchid just ignoring him. He room happens to be in the first floor just down the end of the hall. Matt makes his way to his room.

We see a king size bed, with the Choice Hotels Comfort Suites brand of cover sheets and duvet cover. There is a 50" flat screen TV sitting on a dresser two feet away from the feet end of the end. A standing floor lamp and a small business table and chair.

On top of the business table, it’s a Ipad. Matt makes his way to the table and pulls the chair back. He takes a sit and pulls the chair towards the table. Matt turns it on and goes to the SCW show archives to view his last match he had with Rage for the Internet Title.

Matt will sit there looking at all his failed attempts for the Internet Title vs. Rage on CC 151 and then at Into The Void V Four Corners Match for the Roulette Title when Matt lost vs. James Tuscini, Steve Ramone, and Ryan Keys.

As Matt starts to watch his one on one match with Rage from CC 151. Matt decides to call Ted. Matt takes his phone from his pocket and calls him. Ted picks up.

Matt Spears: Hey, man when you get a chance can you pick me up so I can have dinner with Eyesnsane?

Ted: Well Song is cooking tonight and she will be serving dinner in two hours.

Matt: Great let them eat. Tell Eyesnsane to wait for me to get there. I need to talk to him. Pick me up when the rest have finished eating.

Ted: So you want me to tell Eyesnsane to hold off to you get there?

Matt Spears: Yes sir.

Ted: Ok will do, anything else?

Matt spears: Yes, I will be sending you footage in a bit I'll need you to edit later to hand to SCW as footage for my upcoming match.

Ted: Okay will do bro.

Matt Spears: Ok man, I'll see you later man.

Matt hangs up his phone and switches to camera mode. Matt then switches it over to video mode, He hits record.

Matt Spear: So in a few days I go on to face Rage, Lord Raab and Kain. Rage has been able to defend his title ever since he won it back the second time. You have been doing well. Good job on the part of Rage. In a few days, you go on to face your hardest task to date when it comes to defending the Internet Title, A fatal Four way, a match in which you don’t not have to be pinned or quit/tap out to lose your title.

Rage you have your work cut out for you this Sunday more so then Lord Raab, Kain and myself. You have to make sure that one of us does not score the victory.

Kain, everyone says your return has been a flop for lack of a better word. A hall Of Famer who has shown that maybe he was better off staying retired. For the record, I get to face a SCW Hall of Famer, not everyday a SCW star can say that.

Then there is Lord raab, A man who spends more time trying to convince the SCW world that he is a monster rather then showing how mush of a monster he can be, if he was good enough that is. Don’t get me wrong I know Lord Raab is a former World Champion and all but, he defeated Kain, A man who was once great but has been falling off the radar.

So what does Matt Spears look forward to this Sunday, Well I guess you can say I would be on a whole different level if I can beat Three former World Champions to become the Internet Champion. Therefore, that is what I look forward to the most.

Matt stops the recording and sends it to Ted. Matt continues to watch the end of the Matt Spears vs. rage match from CC 151. Matt looks not excited to see how he failed to win the match.

Matt stops the show and moves over to the Into The Void V PPV. Matt finds the Four Corners Match for the Roulette Title match to take notes on that match as well.

A few hours later

Westmount River Inn

*We see Matt Spears and Eyesnsane sitting around a table. On the table we see they each have a bowl and in the middle of the table we see a big bowl of white rice, a plate holding a Peking Roasted Duck as the two start to fill there bowl with food we see Wrigley and Song walking in. Song is holding a bottle.*

Song: Hey, I bought you guys a bottle of baijiu.

*Eyesnsane looks up at Song with a big smile.*

Eyesnsane: For real?

Song: Of course

Matt spears: What’s that?

*Eyesnsane turns to look at Matt still with a smile in his face.*

Eyesnsane: Oh my friend you are going to enjoy this shit right here. This is the best rice wine there is out there.

Matt Spears: Rice Wine? Well Jon has this beer only crap going on.

*Eyesnsane looks at matt no longer smiling.*

Eyesnsane: Jon will allow you to try this or he and I will be having a talk he won’t want to have.

Jon Dough: its ok Matt enjoy the baijiu.

Matt Spears: Well never mind Jon just gave me the ok.

*Song puts the bottle on the table and takes out two cups he had in her pocket. Song then pours then each a drink. She leaves the bottle there for them to enjoy. Song starts to wake away but before she leaves the room she stops and turns to them.*

Song: Good luck in your match for the Internet Title Matt. I hope that after you become the SCW Internet Champion Alana and I can start making are run at the Bombshell Tag Team titles.

*Eyesnsane looks at Song.*

Eyesnsane: Don’t you worry you girls will do what is needed to win just like Matt will this Sunday.

*Song nods a few times.*

Song: Well you two enjoy. I’ll see you guys soon. Come on Wrigley.

*Wrigley and Song both leave the room. Eyesnsane and Matt are seen eating there food and enjoying the baijiu. Matt looks up at Eyesnsane.

Matt spears: You know since you were nice enough to share a little about yourself a few weeks ago I think I should do the same.

*Eyesnsane takes a sip of his rice wine.*

Eyesnsane: What’s on your mind?

The death/birth of Jon Dough/Matt Spears Part 1/3
Chapter 2 of 5

Matt Spears: Between you and me.  I know Song and Jon like to hide cameras everywhere so they can then send footage to SCW. I need to make sure there is no cameras around. This cant be let out to the public.

Jon Dough: Your good Matt this is a room Song and I wouldn’t bother, Dinning rooms are off limits for filming.

Matt Spears: I was or I guess I am SSGT Matt Spears U.S. Marine.

*Eyesnsane puts down his chopsticks as he realizes this just got serious. Eyesnsane lifts up a finger to stop Matt. Eyesnsane gets up and goes towards the door were he has his jacket. Eyesnsane goes to his inside pocket and grabs out two cigars. Eyesnsane makes his way back to the table and hands one to Matt. Eyesnsane then lights his up with a red bic lighter and hand the lighter to Matt. Matt does the same and hands Eyesnsane the lighter back.*

Matt Spears: Eight of us were sent on a secret mission or should I say a suicide mission. Needless to say 2 of my men were killed while the rest of us were caught and captured.

*Both men take a sip of there wine. Eyesnsane leans back a bit as Matt tilts his heads a bit as if he is day dreaming about what he is talk about.*

Matt Spears: Two of my soldiers were beheaded right in front of me and my men.

*As his head is still tilted Eyesnsane can see a tears running down Matt’s right cheek.*

Matt Spears: There was nothing I could have done to save them. The six of us were then locked up in small cells under ground. We went days some times weeks with out food. There General then came and had us cleaned and fed. He made a deal with me and my men, HE will set is free after we completed a few jobs for him. Two of the men said no before he was done talking.

*Matt looks down to the floor*

Matt Spears: With just a blink of an eye both men were shot in the head. Blood everywhere. The four of us were in shock and it was made clear at that point we would have no other choice if we wanted to survive and go back home.

Matt looks at Eyesnsane and in rage smacks his bowl of food off the table with his left hand.

Matt Spears: We had no choice. They would had killed us if we refused. They put is back in the cells. They starting to give us one meal a day and let us shower every three days. This went on for weeks before we were given the first mission. We had a plan. We figured once the sent us on the missions then we can just do what we had to do to escape.

*Matt looks at Eyesnsane then takes a sip of hid drink.*

Matt Spears; They were to smart for that. They sent us on solo missions and if the one they sent did not return by the deadline sent then one of the three men left behind will be killed.

*Matt looks at Eyesnsane again and leans forward.*

Matt Spears: As much as we wanted to just escape and go home, none of us were willing to leave the others behind. Therefore, I went on first.

*Matt puts his head down in shame.*

Matt Spears: They had me go to a school and kidnap the daughter of a local politician.

*Matt starts to get red and is seen getting angry, very angry.*

Matt Spears: She was only 12 years old. Do you know how scared this little girl was? Here she is learning her ABC only to see a grown man in came bust thru the window and grabs her and takes her away.

*Matt starts yelling in anger.*

Matt Spears: DO YOU KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO HOLD A GIRL WHO IS SHAKING IN FEAR FOR HER LIFE AND TO TAKE HER TO A PLACE WERE THEY MIGHT KILL HER JUST TO SAVE YOUR OWN LIFE! DO YOU? WELL?

*Matt claims down just a bit*

Matt Spears: Of course you don’t. Why would you.

I get back to the compound only to see my three Marines tied down and ready to be hung to death. I drop off the girl and they untie my Marines. They didn’t think I would come back or even complete the mission. The fed us like kings that night.

I was not able eat, how could I? I just kidnapped a little girl for ransom. They held her hostage for 1 million dollars.

*Mat tries to take a puff of his cigar but it has died out. Eyesnsane slides the lighter to him. Matt picks it up and lights his cigar and slides the lighter back to him.*

I didn’t eat for three days. I took my food and snuck it to the little girl as I tried to explain to her how sorry I am for what I had done.

*Matt grabs his cup but it is empty. Eyesnsane gets up and pours Matt a drink. Matt looks at Eyesnsane and nods as he takes the drink and takes a sip.*

Eyesnsane: So what ever happen to the girl?

Matt Spears: Well I try to stay with her as much as I could. She taught me three things that I promised myself never to forget and seeing how smart she was only made it harder for me to deal with what had done.

Eyesnsane: What did she say?

Matt Spears: Well on the first day of her being there, she quickly understood what was going on and that I was forced to take her. The first thing she told me was “I'm a forgiver. I might not forget, but I forgive. My mother, father and older brother always told me: 'Don't hold grudges. If you do that, you don't lower yourself down to your adversary. Just treat people the way you want to be treated.”

The next day when I gave her my dinner she then told me. “The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.” After she told me that I knew that no matter what happens I would have to forgive those to killed my Marines and maybe I will be released sooner then later.

On the 3rd day I gave her my dinner and she told me “Never forget the three powerful resources you always have available to you: love, prayer, and forgiveness.” That’s when I broke down crying. How can this 12 year old be so bright at a time like this. She is by far the strongest person I had ever met.

Her father managed to come up with the money and the let her go. I don’t know what ever did happen to her. I can only assume that they release her to her father when he came with the money.

*Matt wipes his face from his tears as we hear him clearing his throat.*

Matt: Sorry if that was too much but I have so much that has happen to me that I need to get off my chest.

Eyesnsane: Don’t be sorry I understand, but hey it’s getting late why don’t we call it a night and we can talk more tomorrow if you like.

*Matt nods as the two get up and start making there way to the door. As the two exit they are greeted by Song who happens to be walking by.*

Song: So how was the dinner?

Eyesnsane; Song as always you nailed it.

Matt Spears: Yea that shit was good.

Matt looks up and sees Orchid leaning over the second floor railing. Orchid looks down at all three of them.

Matt Spears: Hey orchid.

Orchid: Matt if you want it bad enough you can be the next SCW Internet Champion.

Orchid says with a smile.

Matt Spears: Yeah, about that.

Orchid stops leaning over the rail and goes inside to her room. MAt looks at Song.

Matt Spears: Damn it, Orchid told me that earlier but I don’t understand what she means by that.

Song: Eyesnsane, Alana allure and Master Lilly would like to talk to you.

Eyesnsane: Ok, Well Matt, I'll talk to you later bro. Good luck Sunday and remember if you want it bad enough you will win the Internet Title.

Matt Spears; Not you too?

Eyesnsane starts laughing as he starts walking off.

Song: Want to talk Matt?

Matt spears: Sure

Song: Want to go outside and watch the sky light now that it’s dark outside?

Matt Spears: Sure why not. Hey is Wrigley still with Alana and Master Lilly?

Song: Yes, Wrigley is just hanging out.

Matt Spears: That's cool

The two start walking out the hotel to sit in a bench in fro of the property. As they step out we see lots of stars out there, no moon in there sight just a dark sky with stars beyond stars.

The two take a seat. In addition, from a distance they can see Ted with his camera filming the sky. Song whistles to get Ted’s attention. Ted turns around and sees that Song and matt are sitting on the bench. Ted makes his way to them

Song: Can I tell you something Matt?

Matt Spears: Sure thing

Ted reaches Song and Matt still recording.

Ted: Mind if I get this on video?

Matt Spears: Sure man have at it.

Ted: great!

Matt Spears: So you were saying Song?

Song: I think you could win the Internet Title is you want it bad enough.

Matt gets up.

Matt Spears: Oh for fucks sakes, not you too?

Song: well, its true.

Matt turns to look at Song.

Matt Spears: How so? What makes you all think I don’t already want it?

Song and Ted start laughing. Matt turns to look at Ted who is standing behind the camera.

Matt Spears: You too man? really?

Song: Yes him to.

Matt looks at the camera.

Matt Spears: Okay I get it. I have yet to win the big one.

Song gets up and stands next to Matt as she can sense a SCW footage coming.

Song: Yes Matt, you have yet to win the "big one" but you don’t even try to win it and that is what e are talking about. When you are in the ring it just looks like your just there to pick up a pay check. In addition, you have made it clear plenty of times that, that’s all you care about, so into you stop caring about the pay check and start caring about winning you will never win the big one.

Matt starts pacing around Song. Matt is upset, Not at Song or at any of the other Elders but at himself.

Matt Spears: Okay maybe you are right. Maybe all I care about is the pay check. However, it would be nice to be more then just a guy who works for a pay check.

Song watches matt as he keeps pacing around her.

Song: So prove it!

Matt stops pacing around Song and gets in front do her to remove her from the camera shot.

Song won’t have any of that get gets in front of him.

Song: So this Sunday Matt goes on to fight three other men.

Matt realizes that Song wants to help so he allows her to say whatever is on her mind.

Song: Lord Raab, The Elders have already exposed you for what you are. A one-dimensional wrestler.

Matt Spears; Yeah I seen that match, I also seen plenty of your SCW footage. All you ever say is how you plan on hurting the opponents in such a way, that, well lets face it, the SCW bosses wont allow nor would they allow you to work for the company.

Song: Yet week in, week out when you do decide to provide footage that is, you just come off sounding like a broken record. Funny thou because backstage you do more bitching and crying more then anyone else.

Song turns around to look at Matt Spears.

Song: Sorry Matt, but I'm about to get all Jon Dough on they ass.

Matt Spears: Wait what!?

Song gives Matt a few friendly smacks to his face.

Song: I got this.

Song turns around with a smile.

Song: So Lord Raab, oh I mean Markus Raab. When you learn how to be more then just a one sided broken record maybe the rest of SCW will look at you as the scary little man you so desperately try to come off as.

Matt Spears: I will give you the fact that, yes you have beaten me on a one on one match. However that was before you got exposed for what you really are by Jon Dough and Eyesnsane.

Song: rage, you have been on a roll, that stops this Sunday thou. Again like Lord Raab...

Song: He means Markus Raab!

Matt spears: As I was saying, you to got the better of me. That was then, this is now. I know you cant be as focus as your going to try to tell us you are.

Song: Yeah I mean we know what you’re doing non-wrestling relate. As a women myself I can assure she must have you running around doing certain errands to make sure that day will be perfect.

Matt Spears: As much as I don’t want to talk about it, Song does have a point.

Song: As for Kain or should I say Alex Grayson.

Matt Spears: Wait, Song.

Song: Shh, I got this.

Song: So Alex Grayson, has this been the comeback you were hopping for?

Matt Spears: It cant be seeing how he has been a non factor on most of his matches.

Song: This Sunday will be no different.

Matt spears: Thank you for the help Song but its true. If I want to show I want it bad enough maybe I should do this alone.

Song turns to look at matt.

Song: Okay you got it, I'll just sit down on the bench and wait.

Song goes behind Matt to sit back down. Matt looks at the camera and smiles a bit.

Matt Spears: This match may have four wrestlers in it, but I need to focuses on myself not so much them. You see SCW I been told that I come off as someone who doesn’t care. The truth is I do. I care enough to want to win this match and to one day be the top dog in SCW.

I guess I don’t show it well. I guess I just come off nonchalant. That is not my goal. But hey Kain, and Lord Raab...

Song: You mean Markus and Alex

Matt: Shut up Song!

Song: Sorry.

Matt Spears: As I was saying, Lord Raab and Kain have been fighting very nonchalant themselves. Rage is the only one coming in to this match on fire. Can he keep that going or will his personal life distract him enough to not pay attention as someone else gets the victory while Rage is not looking.

You see if I have to play this smart then my best bet is it pin Kain or Lord Raab.

Song: You mean...

Matt spears; shut up Song!

Song: Damn, I cant never do nothing!!

Matt Spears: I come in to this match as the true underdog. A rookie who has yet to prove anything. I fight three men who at one pint has held the top title this company has to offer. If I want to every be a top talent in SCW, this, this is the match I will have to win to show SCW fans why the Bosses keep putting me in title or number one contender matches.

On a different note. I want to show everyone that I do care. This is why for the first time ever I will ask the Bosses in SCW to grant me a match. A match I earned but never got. You see after I win the Internet Title I want to fight whoever the Roulette Champion is.

I know you guys are thinking, why, You don’t deserve it. However I would argue that I do.

Song: You had your chance to be the number one contender when you lost to TNA.

Matt Spears: Yes, but he pinned Markus Reeves not Me. Plus I had one a number one contender ship for the Roulette title when I first got here. They match I won had specifically said I would get a one on one match with the Roulette Title. I never got that, instead a bitchy Steve Ramone and Ryan keys got thrown in the match. Not giving me what I had one in the first place.

I know others go around bitching, crying, and or demanding title shots. That is not what I am doing. I am just asking for what I had earned to begin with.

Hey, it can be the Internet Champion vs. the Roulette Champion, since I plan to win the Internet Title and all.

Matt smiles at the idea.

Matt Spears: So back to this Sunday. I will do what I have to for the victory. I’m sure they will do the same as well. I have nothing to gain seeing how they have been world champions but they have a lot to lose if the three lose to a rookie like me.

Losing this match will not hurt me in any way since I’m still new here, however winning the match will help me move forward to were everyone wants to be.
user posted image