Author Topic: Time to rid a mean girl.  (Read 269 times)

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
Time to rid a mean girl.
« on: July 08, 2016, 08:18:07 PM »
 26th June 2016
Laughlin, Nevada
Climax Control 151

…Melody turns around and grabs Amy by the hair as she wants to pull her up to her feet once again, but this time Amy pulls her on her waist and pulls her down as Melody drops face first into the turnbuckles as her neck snaps backwards.

Amy gets to the other side of the ring, measuring Melody for a Super Kick as Melody slowly gets to her feet by grabbing the ropes and turns around. Just when she does it is Amy that goes for the superkick, but Melody sidesteps and grabs her by the back and executes a victory roll and holds on to Amy's legs. Drew focuses on the arms of the challenger.

Drew: One!! Two!! Three!!

Justin: The winner of this match!! Melody Grace!!!

Melody rolls out of the ring and grabs her championship belt as she looks at her opponent and holds the title high in the air.

Melody Melody Melody… congratulations on your first successful title defence… but it’s only going to get harder and harder especially with that pesky  24/7 rule sitting above your head.  Oh and tonight I proved that I am still dangerous and still a threat to anyone’s title including yours.  I maybe a Hall of Famer but I’m no has been… I can still kick your ass.  Watch your back Melody.

~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~

Monday 4th July
Jessie & Shane’s BBQ.

The scene opens inside the home of Jessie and her husband Shane, where we see Amy and Joey standing in the kitchen as they look at Shane in front of the BBQ as he places some more meat onto the wire rack before placing some sauce on top, as the fire in the BBQ flares up a little.

“I’m glad you guys came.”

Jessie said with a smile.

“Anything to keep you company and who doesn’t love a good BBQ.”

“True.”

Jessie nods, as she heads to the fridge and grabs some bits from it before placing them down on the counter.

“I’m going to see if Shane wants a hand.”

Joey say, as he disappears out of the kitchen and finds his way towards Shane.

“I thought Joey would want to see his family?”

Jessie queried, as she grabs a bowl.

“Me too… but he said he can see his family anytime.  To be honest… I wasn’t going to argue.  And like myself… can see family anytime I like.”

Amy shrugs, as she looks over at Joey and Shane.

“I suppose it isn’t a big holiday like Thanksgiving or Christmas.”

Jessie shrugs, as she begins to cut up some tomatoes and cucumbers.

“Indeed.  So can I help with anything?”

Amy asks looking around.

“Pop some music on and then sort the bread out.”

“Sure.”

Amy turns and heads toward the sitting room, where she approaches the cd player and then looks at the stacks of metal music. Amy raises her eyes brows totally forgetting how much of a metal head Jessie is.

“I don’t even know which one to pick.”

Amy shakes her head.

“There is a new album that I haven’t listened to yet sitting on top of the CD player, stick that in.”

Jessie shouted, as Amy looked on top of the CD player to find a Fate’s Warning album sitting there.  Picking it up, she opens the case and pulls the CD out and then places it into the CD before pressing play.  Music instantly blares through the speakers, but Amy turns it down a little before returning to the kitchen to help Jessie out.

“Thanks.”

Jessie said with smile as she begins to tap her foot, while Amy goes into the bread bin and grabs hot dog rolls, burger rolls and other bits of bread and places them on several different plates and before placing them on a table.

“Where is Jake?”

“He is on his way… he is on alcohol duty”

“I was wondering where your beer and spirit was.”

Jessie smirks, as she finishes up the salad and places that on the table.  The scene quickly fades as there is a knock on the door, as Jessie answers to reveal Jake with a crate of beer and a couple of bag with other things in, while Amy heads over to Shane and Joey to see how things are going.

*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~

7th July 2016
Reno, NV.
Lex Nightclub

The scene opens outside the LEX nightclub, where we can hear the bass of the song currently playing in the nightclub booming, as we see only a few people outside the nightclub as they either wait for friends, or just getting some air or having a quick smoke, as we then see Amy appear with Joey at her side as she shows her id to the door man before entering the club.  Once inside the club, Amy headed straight to the bar, where she noticed that the club was half full, which is great because she would be able to scout out her location.

“What would you like to drink?”

The bartender asks.

“two beers please.”

“Sure”

Amy smiles, as she takes a look around behind the bar, seeing what can be used as a weapon.

“What are you doing?”

Joey asks.

“Nothing.”

Amy shrugs, as she turns around guiltily just as the barman puts the beers down.

“Amy!”

“Just check out potential weapons for my match Sunday.”

Joey grabs her beer and shakes his head.

“So no dancing tonight or drinking?”

Joey queries.

“We will be… between scouting out this place.”

“Who said romance is dead.”

Joey shrugs.

“Oh you love it.”

Amy smirks, as she grabs Joey and pulls him close and kisses him for a moment.

“So… you noticed anything yet?”

Joey queried.

“Lots of hard surfaces… but I don’t know if the bar will be closed.”

Amy shrugs as she moves away from the bar as a Rhianna’s Work begins to play over the speakers.

“Want to dance?”

Joey asks, as he grabs his beer and then Amy’s hand before dragging her to the centre of the dance floor, as Amy smiles as she takes a sip of beer and follows, where she gets closed and begin to dance and grind up against, all the while looking around and making note of the water between the empty dance podium, as well as the DJ booth, which would come in handy with wiring etc…

Amy turns to face Joey and gives him a peck on the lips, as she leads him to another part of the club, where they continue to dance, although nothing more catches her eye and wonders if any weapons would be stashed under the ring.

Whatever the case, all Amy can do is continue to check out the place and prepare inside the gym.

“See anything else?”

“Nah… which is no biggy… I can just as easily kick her sorry ass without weapons.”

Amy shrugs, as she down some more beer.

“We staying?”

“Might as well… I want to see you dance moves.”

Amy smiles, as the song changes to something with more of beat as Joey begins to dance, the scene soon fades out as Amy watches Joey dance before joining in, as she relaxes and forgets about her match against Veronica for one night.

~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~

8th July 20161
Vlog

Veronica fucking Taylor… how many fucking times do I have to face her? How many times can one person tolerate the same old insults over and over that even I have become a broken record in trying to defend myself over and over and over again.

Veronica… you have become the running joke of this division and not just because you are sucking inside the ring, but people are making bets, settings up money jars and even drinking games in how many times you say basic, ugly, uggo, jealous, jealous Janis etc… and that isn’t a good thing.

Frankly you can call me all the names under the sun… but so what if I’m a basic, a uggo, that I’m beneath you etc… I don’t give a shit… I am happy with who I am and if you don’t like that then that your problem not mine.  I have money, I’ve got friends, I got success, I’ve got the perfect career and I’ve got a good relation… yes I admit that I’ve got imperfections that every woman worries about and that’s all I care about.

If I did care about what you said… then I would be a coked up anorexic boring Hollywood whore just like you.

Now Sunday night… a night club brawl… now I’ve heard of parking lot brawls but not a night club brawl, but if I am assuming correctly it’s pretty much the same… just minus cars, traffic signs, cones and everything else.

Anyway… while this would be another first for me, I am not going to enter this match worrying about the stipulation or rules, I am going into this match all guns blazing and I will show just like that last time, your ass with be getting bounced around the ring and around the nightclub.

I thrive on these type of matches where there are no rules and I can do anything I like and guess what Veronica… I am going to ruin your looks and break as many bones as possible and make you fucking bleed.

I hope red is your favourite color because you will be seeing hell of a lot of it.

I am going to put you down once and for all… rid the SCW halls of the so called mean girl.   You are no longer the top draw here anymore and nobody is talking about you… no -one is going to miss you at all.

Sunday night as we battle through the nightclub, there will be no-one to help you, no one to back you up… you will be all on your own and in my clutches. Once I’m done with you Veronica… not only will your wrestling career be over but you model career too.

Good luck Veronica… you are going to need it.

Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino