Author Topic: Have Faith  (Read 256 times)

Offline Parand Ara

• View Profile
    • Parand Ara
Have Faith
« on: June 22, 2018, 01:29:11 PM »

Before Climax Control - 06/10/2018

Disney World. The Happiest Place On Earth. The Magic Kingdom. Parand Ara was uncertain whether or not the former was true, but the latter? From the moment she had set foot past the gates and onto Main Square of this the world's most famous amusement park, she believed she and the one at her side would be ridiculed and threatened, and that was what she felt so fiercely protective against. After all, the world of Walt Disney was about as American as baseball and apple pie, so how would it feel for the workers and pedestrians for someone from a war torn land as Syria to set foot on their territory?

As it would turn out -- nobody cared. Disney World attracted hundreds, if not thousands, the world over. Everywhere from America itself, to the rest of North and South America, Asia, Europe and yes, the Middle East. Parand's eyes were opened just a tad as she saw that she was not the only woman there in the same traditional garb of her religion. And nobody seemed to be caring about them either. It still did not dissuade her fears, or her paranoia. At least, not entirely. She still felt protective of the one alongside of her, and more than once cast a suspicious look back over her shoulder. As if waiting for something that never came.

That just seemed to be a piece of the magic that Disney was known for creating with its timeless atmosphere.

And just who was it that was at Parand's side, holding her hand, that had the Bombshell so on edge?

"And who do we have here?"

The British accent was unmistakable, as the more approachable co-owner of Sin City Wrestling, Mark Ward, approached with a smile, his handsome face acknowledging the elder woman but his bright and warm eyes fell upon the young girl that had just moved herself behind Parand's body, the better to shield herself away from this stranger.

Parand Ara: Stop that now. You do not need to be afraid of this one.

Mark had lowered himself to one knee to let the little girl see that he was not someone to be feared and put himself at her own level. He glanced up and smiled with sincerity.

Mark Ward: I'll take that as a compliment that I hope it was intended?

Parand nodded silently to him, and used her right hand to gently guide the small girl out from behind her. The child was dressed in a pink abaya, her face not entirely hidden as Parand's was. It was still obvious that she was intimidated by the man before her, as she bit her bottom lip and held her hands together at her waist. Parand lowered herself as well, placing reassuring hands on the child's slim shoulders.

Parand Ara: This is Mark Ward. Someone that I am fortunate enough to say is unique, and like few I have met.

And she meant it, every word. Other than Mark himself, only Ben Jordan seemed truly unlike most others in the fact they both displayed an utter lack of judgement against her or those like her. Mark himself was the one who had worked steadfastly to get Parand back inside of the ring.

Parand then turned to face Mark and revealed to him, as well as to us all, who this young one was.

Parand Ara: This is my little sister, Larissa.

Mark Ward: Larissa.

He repeated to himself softly. Mark did not offer his hand to the child, and it might surprise you why. Rather he placed his hand on his chest and smiled toward the girl, and her face lit up with a reluctant smile of her own. Parand herself was surprised by Mark's knowledge of the Muslim culture, that it was near prohibited for opposite genders to have physical contact with one another save for strict circumstances. Not just outside of the Muslim faith, but even within as well. Mark knowing this, and respecting it, was yet another reason for Parand and others to respect the famed world championship caliber wrestler turned proprietor.

Mark then stood up, as did Parand, and Mister Ward's words were for the elder sister.

Mark Ward: And, are you two enjoying the park so far?

Parand looked around her and sighed gently before she deigned to answer.

Parand Ara: Surprisingly so.

Mark smiled and he nodded.

Mark Ward: Good. Now you...

He directed his words to Larissa but pointed a forefinger towards her older sister.

Mark Ward: You show this one a good time, okay?

Larissa smiled and nodded, but still spoke very little. Mark winked.

Mark Ward: Good. And Parand? Try out the Haunted Mansion. It's a personal favorite of mine.

Parand Ara: We will. Thank you.

Mark started to walk past the two and paused, turning back. This time his face serious.

Mark Ward: If you need anything, you should be able to find me.

Parand nodded and Mark started again to leave when she held a hand up, and her voice brought him to a stop.

Parand Ara: Actually... there might be one thing...

Following Climax Control - 06/10/2018

People were in shock. Not the least Jessie Salco herself and most likely all that entailed her personal troupe who accompanied her on this (Fatal) Attractions tour in which Sin City Wrestling was currently embarking upon. Jessie's husband Shane and older brother Jake must have been stunned, as Jessie's over-inflated level of confidence did her little to no good as it was not their girl who walked away with the win, but the hated rival, the Syrian Bombshell, who stood at the end of the match with her hands held high.

And Jessie?

Well if you tuned in to Twitter for the usual post-show rants, you'd hear that she was nothing but excuses as to the loss. Typical.

But all of that was unimportant at the moment. Jessie's bravado was ill-founded. Her time was finished as far as Parand was concerned. The moment the closing bell sounded, Parand had taken her leave and headed for the backstage area immediately.

She could not allow Larissa to see her in her current state. Her attire had been torn and her flesh as well. As she entered the women's dressing area, she first allowed with much reluctance for the female paramedic to treat her wounds. Luckily she did not need stitches, but they would have to be treated carefully away from her sister's curious, childlike eyes later when they returned to their Disney resort hotel room. She then changed to a fresh outfit, a dark purple burqa with her face hidden as was the norm for her.

She walked gingerly through the area that had been cordoned off for the use of the SCW staff, until she found what, or who, she had been in search of. At a table sat Larissa with a Disney World themed coloring book in front of her and a scattering of colorful crayons on the table's surface. It was as Parand had requested of her boss; not to allow Larissa to see her match but to find a simple means of distraction. And Mark Ward had done her proud as Larissa simply adored coloring books. Mark kept about his business, looking over con tracts in hand and speaking hurriedly to staff that came to and fro, but not so much as to not be able to keep a close eye on the little sister of his employee.

It showed much of how much Mark Ward had matured as both a professional as well as an adult, being willing to do such a menial task as "babysitting" one of his employee's relation while continuing with his own never-ending duties.

She approached gingerly, the result of what her body had experienced against Salco, and Larissa looked up and smiled.

Larissa Ara: Parand!

Mark paused in reviewing another notice from one of SCW's agents to watch as the little girl forgot all about her coloring book and crayons to jump from her chair and embrace her older sister. He also noticed how Parand winced from the child's impact against her body which had to be racked with pain, even though she attempted to hide it. Larissa looked up at her and beamed.

Larissa Ara: Did you win?

Parand nodded.

Parand Ara: I won.

Larissa gleefully hugged her sister even tighter as Mark nodded, satisfied. He, of course, had watched the match on his laptop while Larissa was enamored with her crayons.

Mark Ward: Congratulations. Now, will you be sticking around for the rest of the show.

Parand Ara: Unfortunately, no. I'm afraid that Larissa and I have a previous engagement. One I promised her and afraid I can not back out of now.

She looked to Larissa and motioned toward the table.

Parand Ara: Get your things.

Parand then nodded with respect towards Mark.

Parand Ara: Thank you for helping me and watching after her. I appreciate it more than you know.

Mark Ward: Hey, she was no trouble at all.

He then smirked with just a hint of mischievous nature.

Mark Ward: And just what, may I ask, is this previous engagement?

>

Larissa stood in front of her sister Parand who kept her hands on her sister's shoulders, as they and hundreds of others lined the main Street to watch as Tinkerbell, with a wave of her wand, led a procession of near half a million lights....

Pigeon Forge, Tennessee - Now

If she felt out of place in Disney World, Parand Ara felt like an alien on the planet Earth as she sat at a table in the Dollywood amusement park. She knew this was no longer the "Magic Kingdom," and felt the hostile gazes of others on her as her eyes roamed from one attraction in eye view to the next.

Parand Ara: I like this place. The old world feel. The nature all around me. I wondered how I would feel given the flamboyant and flashy nature of the woman behind this place, but I can not deny the way in which she clawed her way up from the very bottom to be the success that she is now. That, in fact, is something to respect.

Parand drummed her fingers on the arm rest of the chair.

Parand Ara: Oh Jessie Salco, how clear your senses must be from perpetually having your head stuck in the clouds. Your ignorance has always been, and always will be, your own undoing. But the conceit of people like you -- the arrogance! You challenged me, Jessie Salco! You did it! You even insisted that the match be conducted under roulette rules, thinking it would be a mere additional advantage for you, given your track record in matches under the roulette rules banner. Only when things did not go the way you had assumed, you started to make the excuses that you have become so renowned for.

She held up her hands and spoke in a whiny voice.

Parand Ara: "Oh the match didn't mean anything! She only beat me because it was under roulette rules! She wouldn't stand a chance against me in a straight up wrestling match!"

Parand mimicked spitting and huffed.

Parand Ara: Everything you whined about on social media was in direct contrast to the facts at hand! Everything you blamed for your loss was by your own hand! You, just like the fool who wrote our match blog, stated that the victory against you was my first? Alas, no. Perhaps you forget Salco, that I had also defeated the SCW Hall of Famer Vixen in a match during our time so many years ago. And if I can score a victory against such a competitor as her, then against someone of your status was but a mere formality.

And as far as us in a straight up wrestling match?

She held her arms out in wonder.

Parand Ara: Anytime, foolish woman. Just ask for the match and it'll be yours! Then you will have no more excuses! But, should you not be more concerned with your former tag team partner? She, like many others, are slowly opening their eyes to your foolishness. If ignorance is truly bliss, then you must be the happiest woman on the face of the Earth, Jessie Salco!

Parand then paused in thought before she sought to continue.

Parand Ara: And what is next for me? Not at all what I had expected, or assumed. Aviana Faith.

She shook her head.

Parand Ara: I am amazed. I defeat Vixen, a former World Champion. I best Jessie Salco after she ran her mouth, and do I move on to bigger things? Possibly earning a title shot or at least facing upper level competition? No. I am instead booked against a newcomer, a child. Look at this girl who I face here in this rustic amusement park and tell me that I am wrong! Well, Aviana... if this must be, then it must. But know you this; I will not stand idly by and allow this disrespect to be a hindrance to me. You will suffer for it, not I. You enter this life of an adult, you a mere child, but you will be beaten and humbled. Where you thought to start a path to success, you will be forced to begin anew. And me? I will simply go forward, move on, and continue to the path from which I know I am destined to move ahead.

Much like your surname, Aviana, have Faith. It is all you have going for you.
>     width="650 height="100 quality="best">