Author Topic: - Hmmm  (Read 995 times)

Offline Melody Grace

• RAINBOWS!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Melody Grace
- Hmmm
« on: March 01, 2013, 06:39:51 PM »
 <FONT COLOR= #BCE954> WHOOSH!

<FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> Well what a week, what a week of up and downs. At the end of last week we saw Gabriel walk out on the “Love of his life” Odette Ryder because he felt like it was the right thing to do by their tag team partners. Ummm heelllllooooo, Tap, Tap, Tap is this thing on? Because I’m fairly sure Gabriel was getting pissed off at Odette just a few weeks ago because she was putting Jordan before him and now he is giving her an opening? What’s the matter Gabriel? Was the website howtopissagirloff.com out of business the morning you decided to leave your “Girlfriend” in St Lucia? You really are a basket case. You say you want one thing, so you pull and pull and nag like a lonely house wife, and then when Odette finally gives into you and gives you what you want, you push her away like a spoilt little Christian college boy. Wow, and you say that Odette needs to sort her shit out? Have you tired looking in the mirror lately?

<FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> I guess there is a great saying that could be used right here. It’s hard to keep a good girl down. Let’s face it as much as you’re trying to drag her name through the filth Odette Nicole Ryder is still a good girl, some might even say she is saint like. I will admit Odette is looking forward to seeing what jibberish you’re going to let flow from your mouth this week, since she has kept a low profile and all. I mean what are you going to clutch onto this week for false ammunition? I expect that you’ll lash out at the fact that Odette is hiding shit from you again with multiple contracts, sitting on her kitchen table. Oops apologises your “shared” kitchen table. No doubt you’ll take a shot at the fact that Odette didn’t even have the decency to tell you that she purchased Alcide, so now you have an adorable fluff ball running around “your” wooden floor boards. Let me just bring something to light Gabriel… how can Odette run stuff by you when your… wait for it… sit down… when you’re NOT AROUND?

<FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> You think that Odette was putting your arse on the grill and forgetting about you? Wow, you become one half of the NWA tag Team champions and where did Odette fall? To the back of the deck of cards. Did you even consult your wishes and desires of going after the NWA tag team gold with Odette? Hmmm cue the thinking music… not for too long tho because the answer is a straight up no. Did she tug on your balls because you made a decision without consulting her first? Ah NO! It’s called compromise, it’s called independence, it’s called still being a solo person who is allowed to do as they want and please, while having enough faith that the other half of the relationship doesn’t go bat shit crazy… Odette was happy for you, she was proud of you… sure she was a little shocked at first but she knew just because you were out on the town looking at different menus it didn’t mean that you would stop eating at home. Want to know why? Because she TRUSTED you.

<FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> Right now she wouldn’t trust you with a handful of fifties in a brothel!  I don’t even know why she is still talking to you? Let’s face it if Odette walked out on your sorry arse, you would be on some type of cold shoulder campaign where everyone gets a few “Let’s hate Odette” t-shirt. For some reason she is giving you a long time to prove yourself. You know for someone that can read minds, you’re clearly out of practice. Oh I guess I forgot there is one thing you’ll be using against Odette this week, the fact that she said that she hated you on twitter. I guess things can really be said in the heat of the moment… but if you want to use that then you it Gabriel because Odette won’t deny that the thought has crossed her mind. Maybe it would be easier to flick the switch to hate, think that she can’t do that? Just ask Callum how easy Odette can turn off her emotions. Growing up around a pack of males, being one of the few females it has enabled her to turn off.

<FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> Misty threw out a good point on Twitter saying that Hate is a strong word, but so is love and people throw that word around like it’s nothing. Lately you have been throwing that around like it’s nothing. So hold your horses before you take Odette’s arse to town and sell it off for candy. Odette might have said the word hate, but your acting out the very definition. You can’t just sleep with someone Gabriel that you “love” only to leave them the very next morning. Maybe hanging out backstage with the countless number of man whores Sin City Wrestling seem to be hiring has rubbed off on you. Maybe you think the grass is lusher elsewhere… if that’s the case then Gabriel just leave. Be a real man and own up, stop treating the Australian Bombshell like your own personal booty call. But to be fair to you I guess when you have sampled the best it’s hard to think about doing it with anyone other than Odette Nicole Ryder.

<FONT COLOR= #BCE954> WHOOSH! BANG! CRASH! SMASH!

<FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> What on earth is that noise?

Opening up inside the luxurious house that Odette apparently shares with Gabriel, we find Odette standing in the living room dressed in her work out attire. Around her right ankle is a cuff that has a rope attached to it, the bright yellow colour of it resembles a lot like the childhood toy called a “Skip It” but it can’t be because the orb at the end of the rope is missing. Looking up from the floor Odette’s emerald eyes grew wide as they lock on the massive television screen that used to sit proudly on their cabinet. The Orb had come loose off the string, a well-known malfunction of this beloved product and had flown across the room, banging into the wooden display unit. Upon hearing the bang Princeton, Carrot and Alcide had made a mad dash out of the room from fright, Alcide tucked his tail between his legs yelping as he skidded across the polished floor boards. As the crashing sound followed Odette ran her right hand through her wild messy hair, shaking her head in disbelief.

Odette: “Oh come off it”

<FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> The Smash soon followed at the wide flat screen Television wobbled and looked as if it was about to correct itself, but knowing her lucky lately that didn’t happen as the LED crashed screen forward to the floor. Running her hand down her face in frustration Odette sighed looking at her television on the floor shattered into a million little pieces of glass. Gritting her teeth the Australian couldn’t believe her eyes, too scared to move at first she finally took a step towards the damage the faulty product hard created. Kneeling down to her knees Odette picked up the television, to confirm that it was indeed broke upon repair. Creeping back into the room Alcide made his way over towards Odette who quickly shouted at him to stay back. Princeton and Carrot had jumped up on the couch, watching on. If Odette didn’t know any better Princeton looked like he almost had a creepy smile on his tabby face. Looking around the room, then back to the broken mess in front of her Odette sat back on her behind and started laughing. Reaching over she scooped Alcide up in her arms and cradled him.

Odette: “Well… it looks like mummy’s getting a new television…”

<FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> Bringing up her new “baby” up underneath her chin she nestled into his soft fur, looking up at his mum Alcide licked away at her skin.

Odette: “Maybe… we can get one of those televisions that double as a mirror. What do you think about that Alcide?”

<FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> Lifting the pup up into the hair Odette looked directly at him and he wagged his tail in delight with excitedly wiggling and licking at the air. Turning over to look at Princeton and Carrot Odette’s bright smile slightly faded as Princeton who was notoriously more of Gabriel’s kitten looked semi disappointed.

Odette: “I know, I know… daddies going to be so mad… but just think Princeton… and TV that acts a mirror when it’s switched off that genius”

<FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> Princeton looked away from Odette and started to lick away at his right paw, not amused at what Odette was talking on about. Bringing Alcide down closer to her chest, Odette snuggled him before making it up to her feet. Putting him down once they were clear of the glass, patting the top of his head he started to run around in circles on the spot.  As she walked past Princeton she ruffled up the fur on his head.

Odette: “Don’t be so cranky Princeton maybe daddy won’t even notice, if he ever comes home”

<FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> Licking her hand Odette sighed.

Odette: “I guess you’re right, he will…”

<FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> Carrot had tumbled his way over to get some of Odette’s affection. Giving her ginger kitten a quick scratch on top of the head Odette continued to talk to her pets.

Odette: “Alright, I’m going to go for a quick shower and then I’m going shopping”

<FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> Squealing in delight, Miss Ryder jumped up and down on the spot excited that the rest of her day had now been accidently planned out of her. After a few jumps Odette stopped as Princeton, Carrot and Alcide where all looking at her. Biting down on her bottom lip, Odette brought hand hands up to either side of her nose in a pray like motion, rubbing it up and down before dragging her fingers up and across her eyebrows trying to release the tension of an lingering headache.

Odette: “Wow, I need to get out more… I’m talking to you like you guys can actually understand me”

<FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> Letting out a slight chuckle Odette spun on the bare balls of her feet, and headed off towards the staircase. Before she started to climb it she turned to look over her shoulder back at her children.

Odette: “Imagine that? Odette the crazy cat lady… wait… cat lady… hmmm… cat woman… wait that’s genius.”

<FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> Yawning Princeton lied down onto the couch Carrot snuggled into him closely as Alcide tried to jump up to be on the couch with them.

Odette: “I guess your right Princeton…that would be predictable wouldn’t it if mummy showed up to work this weekend dressed a “Superhero” oh well back to the drawing board.”

<FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> Turning back to the stairs Odette made her way up them, heading towards her bathroom to hit the shower and get dressed for her day out at the shops. Returning after a few minutes Odette cleaned up the mess on the floor before once again turning to her furry friends.

Odette: “Alright you all know the plan if daddy comes over when mummy is away right? … oh and if you all behave I might just get you all a treat from the shops today”

<FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> They didn’t respond the two cats and one dog just looked up at their mother, shaking her head Odette grabbed her bag and headed for the door. She was desperate need of human company, she was talking to her animals as if they were humans for crying out loud. Like I understand a few words here and there but asking them questions? That’s a little deep. It had been a while since Odette had ventured out into the big bad world since returning from St Lucia, Hopefully a day out of the house would cure her case of the “Cat Lady Crazies.” If not only the Lord knows what will save her. Maybe Odette needs Gabriel around more then she is letting on?

<FONT COLOR= #BCE954> ~~

<FONT COLOR= #BCE954> Sometimes we can’t get through things alone, sometimes we need to talk to someone on the outside.

<FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> Opening up we are inside a bright white painted wall room, the room is decorated by soft purples to calm the mood. Sitting in a chair in the corner of the dimly lit room was a smartly dressed woman; she had glasses in the bridge of her nose. Her long red hair was tied up in a loose bun on the top of her head. She looked like she was older woman still struggling with the thought that she could be losing her youth shortly. In her lap was a clipboard and in her right hand was a large chucky silver pen. The lady was wearing bright happy colours on a mid-length dress that stopped just above her knees. On the other side of the room Odette Ryder could be scene lying down on a futon, she was gazing up at the ceiling seemingly pissed off that she had brought herself to do this. Odette was covered in a pair of bright orange jeans, a super tight white t-shirt that displayed her curves wonderfully. The v in the neck showed off a little bit too much cleavage for a therapy appointment but it was a trademark of Odette’s. Around her neck was number of necklaces and chains, while her wrists are covered in chucky bracelets. Leaning back into the lounge chair Odette sighed as she waited for the therapist to start.

Dr Lacy: “Miss Odette Nicole Ryder is that correct?”

<FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> Her voice sounded so peaceful, almost matching the song like birds that were chirping in the background over the sound system.

Odette: “Yes that’s me”

<FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> She sounded harsh, even thought she had brought herself to this appointment she was still pissed off.

Dr Lacy: “So tell me Odette what brings you here today?”

<FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> Thinking for a second Odette sighed.

Odette: “Well I believe it’s because I said something on twitter that was deemed too harsh, but then a lovely lady came to my defence well I think she came to my defence and said that we sometimes we say things in the heat of the moment?”

Dr Lacy: “And what did you say on twitter Odette?”

<FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> Looking over towards the Doctor Odette squared her eyes at her as she watched the lady put her pen to paper.

Odette: “I told the man that I loved, or love that I hated him… “

<FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> Sighing Odette went to get up off the chair, but Lacy’s voice stopped her.

Dr Lacy: “interesting, so you have booked in a $300 an hour session over something said in the heat of the moment?”

<FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> Feeling stupid Odette dropped her head, letting her hair fall around her face in shame.

Dr Lacy: “I can see that this has upset you Odette, so let’s try and dig into this some more shall we?”

Odette: “Go ahead but I can already tell me coming here was a complete waste of time”

Dr Lacy: “Why do you say that Odette?”

<FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> Turning to face her once more Odette just bit back.

Odette: “Because I can clearly see that it was a heat of the moment thing, plus I know that I love Gabriel… everyone knows that I love Gabriel... except for him for some God unknown reason.”

Dr Lacy: “Gabriel… hmmm… why do you think Gabriel doesn’t know your feelings for him?”

<FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> Sighing she closed her emerald eyes and let her Australian accent take over.

Odette: “Because I’ve done everything he had requested and he STILL walked away from… I’ve been to London and back for him, I asked him to marry me, I got him a car, a fucking Bugatti… excuse my Aussie… I asked for a title shot for him in my next contract, I have asked to stay over at our house… I went running after him when he almost blew himself up… I took him to where it all begun… well where we should have said how we truly felt about each other and professed my love for him… and he WALKS away from me?”

Dr Lacy: “and how did that make you feel?”

<FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> Eyeing Lacy up and down Odette knew that the typical question would come up at some point.

Odette: “How do you think it makes me feel? Unwanted… unloved… angry… like really angry…”

<FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> She continued to write away at the paper in her lap as she watched Odette’s facial expressions, listening to her words.

Dr Lacy: “Do you think you’re angry because you’re embarrassed because he rejected your proposal?”

<FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> Odette just gave the Doctor a look of death, a cold stare before eyeing her up and down the Doctor made a few quick notes.

Dr Lacy: “I’m going to take that as a yes, have you told him about this?”

<FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> Miss Ryder just nodded.

Dr Lacy: “Then what happened?”

Odette: “well we spent the night together in St Lucia, had the best make up sex… and he left in the morning…”

Dr Lacy: “Have you heard from him since?”

Odette: “Only on twitter.”

<FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> Hmmmm Twitter the devil’s communication device.

Dr Lacy: “How did you normally find Gabriel to talk to him?”

Odette: “Well I used to just walk around our house and call out his name.”

<FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> Such a smart arse, smirking Odette laughed to herself inside her mind.

Dr Lacy: “If Gabriel was here right now what would you say to him?”

<FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> Odette didn’t skip a beat she was straight on it.

Odette: “What are you doing here? Hmmm make your own damn appointment… “Richie Rich””

Dr Lacy: “Odette…”

<FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> Rolling her eyes Odette smirked.

Odette: “Dr Lacy…”

<FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> She had a wild smirk on her face, one that she had been wearing a lot lately. Slipping back into the chair Odette closed her eyes as Dr Lacy continued on questioning her. Odette had gone to her for one reason and one reason only, a mental clearance for her future endeavours not because she wanted to be there. She figured talking about a relationship issue would allow Dr Lacy a distraction from trying to pick the brains of the Sin City Wrestling bombshell.

<FONT COLOR= #BCE954> ~~

<FONT COLOR= #BCE954> I blame you for my insecurities.

Flashback

Odette: “You promise that you won’t leave me Aiden? I mean to have a long distance relationship will be hard on both on us but I would love for it to work”

<FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> Aiden looked down at this young Australian girlfriend, happiness filling her eyes. The two of them were standing on top of the eighty foot jump in Aiden’s backyard. Wrapping her arms around Aiden’s neck Odette tilted her head slightly to the right, looking into his eyes trying to work out why he was being so silent.

Aiden: “I promise Babe, you and me forever”

<FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> Squeezing her grip around his neck Odette bounced up towards him, pressing herself up against his shirtless body.

Odette: “You really mean that?”

<FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> Nodding his head towards her, Aiden wrapped his arms around her waist picking her up he twirled her around.

Aiden: “Babe, I never make a promise I can’t keep.”

<FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> Ducking down he pressed his lips firmly onto hers, before putting her feet back on the dirt. His hands lifted from her waist and slowly crept up her back, acting as a brace he delicately over powered her, picking her up he dropped to his knees before lying her down on the mount of rusty red dirt. Position himself so he was between her legs, he mounted himself. Pulling away from their kiss Aiden looked down towards Odette, running his right index finger down her cheek he leant in and whispered into her ear.

Aiden: “You know it’s my birthday right?”

<FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> He started to trail a line of kisses from her ear lobe down her bare neck, his left hand rested on the red dirt beside her head, while his right hand tugged playfully at the top of her hot pants.

Odette: “I know it is Aiden”

<FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> She could barely speak above a whisper as he continued to bite, suck and kiss on the small of her neck. Feeling his right hand move towards the front of her jeans he started to play with the button on them.

Aiden: “You know what would make this birthday special babe?”

<FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> Whispering deep into her ear once more Aiden looked around making sure that no one was around.

Odette: “I don’t know Aiden, you tell me?”

<FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> Acting all innocent she fluttered her eyelashes at him, for some reason he had this pull over her. Like there was nothing that this man above her could do that would ever been wrong in her eyes. Licking her lips before pulling her bottom lip into her mouth chewing on it lightly, she gave him a glare with innocent eyes. She knew what he wanted; she just wanted him to ask. Tugging her button free Aiden’s fingers wrapped around the zipper.

Aiden: “Well and you’re leaving for Australia tomorrow… so maybe… just maybe, you want to make this official?”

<FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> Winking down towards her, he continued on with his ways.

Aiden: “It will give you something to remember me by until we see each other again”

<FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> Licking his lips with nothing but intensity in his eyes Aiden wanted one thing and one thing only from Odette, he had the entire relationship.

Odette: “Then what are you waiting for?”

<FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> Silly girl, silly, silly girl. Letting Aiden take her right then and there may have been a moment of lust, love and passion. But it came quickly to a crashing holt when the two in “love” teens finished. Odette kissed Aiden’s cheek before kissing his lips gently.

Odette: “I love you Aiden”

Aiden: “Babe I…”

Odette: “You don’t have to say anything, I know it’s too early but that’s how I feel”

<FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> *Smacks head against a wall* Even tho those words left her lips, she wanted him to say it back to her she needed him to say it back to her like she needed her next breath of fresh air, she needed him to say that he loved her like most teenage girls crave. Aiden had played this game before, and he had played it very well. Pulling his head back he looked into Odette’s eyes, licked his lips and with ease he spoke. His southern drawl bringing her weak at the knees.

Aiden: “Babe… I Aiden Jacobs…”

<FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> Leaning forward Odette was just moments away from hearing the words she desperately craved. Her heart was skipping every second beat as her stomach instantly felt like a cage for a million and one butterflies.

Aiden: “I Love you too… Kat…Odet..Babe”

<FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> Looking up at him with questioning eyes, she wiggled free from being underneath him.

Odette: “What did you just say?”

Aiden: “I said I love you too babe”

Odette: “WHO the fuck is Kat?”

<FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> Quickly pulling her pants back up Odette to do up the zipper and button, pulling on her shoes.

Aiden: “I don’t know what you’re talking about babe?”

<FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> Turning to face him once more Odette pointed her finger towards him, her eyes screamed that she was heart-broken. Her perfect moment, her first time was ruined by a complete arsehole.

Odette: “BABE? DON’T YOU FUCKING BABE ME… IS THAT YOUR CODE WORD? SO YOU DON’T MESS UP AND CALL YOUR OTHER GIRLFRIEND BY THE WRONG NAME?”

<FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> Aiden didn’t say anything, he didn’t have too Odette knew when he was guilty. His nostrils flared and his body language instantly screamed “fuck you.”

Odette: “You’re an arsehole, I hate you”

<FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> Tears streamed down her face as she brought her hand up to cover her mouth, turning on her heels she turned and ran towards the house. Leaving Aiden alone in the dirt, Odette made it into the house slamming the screen door behind her. Heaving for air, Callum and Katie who were sitting in the kitchen turned to face Odette who was sobbing her eyes out in the door way.

Callum: “Odette what’s wrong?”

Odette: “I want to go home, Cali take me home”

Katie: “What on earth happened to you babe?”

<FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> The hair on the back of Odette’s neck stood up as she turned to face Katie, her closet girlfriend that she had made since traveling America each year with her family. Lifting her finger up she pointed toward Katie in disbelief.

Odette: “YOU… YOU’RE KAT”

<FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> Turns out Odette wasn’t the only one being played, turns out Callum was set to be heartbroken on the same day. I guess the positive out of all of this would be that Odette and Callum became such good friends. This is the reason why Odette hates being called Babe, this is why the silly girl has trust issues, but even tho Aiden hurt her the day before she was due to fly back to Australia, when she came back the following year she allowed him to do it all over again. Now for the tie in, As much as everyone says Gabriel is innocent, and that Gabriel won’t cheat, how could she be so sure? Especially since he has been pushing her away so much lately, even after all the hurdles and hoops she has jumped through for him. Odette has learnt that nothing is set in stone and the way Gabriel has been acting lately seems all too familiar.

<FONT COLOR= #BCE954> ~~

<FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> Roxi’s promotional from last week was very, umm interesting. It seems that she has Odette’s attack confused and twisted. Odette isn’t labelling you a home wrecker sweets, she isn’t blaming you for the fall out of the true power couple in Sin City Wrestling. She isn’t making you out to be the bad guy, read between the lines Roxi. I thought a Superhero like you with the knack of solving crime would understand what’s going on here. You’re just confused like everyone else, who thinks they know why Odette is the way she is right now. Jealously? Please Odette doesn’t get jealous… she gets even. Angry? Oh that’s good one, the normally bubbly Odette has been seeing red as of late, but don’t think it’s because it’s over your little alliance with Gabriel. This “anger” Odette has been harvesting… started a long time before you’re little red head swooped into the picture. I really thought that the impeccable Crab Girl would see what is staring her right in the face. I guess pretend superheros are never as good as the “real” ones.

You keep saying that you don’t understand why Odette is showing signs of aggression towards you? Caramel Koloa, it’s not just you that the Australian is mad at… have you been too distracted with your own made world to see what’s really going on here? The tides are changing in Sin City Wrestling the sphere has started to shift. You of all people should know that when you have a good thing going on, you embrace it you capture it and you milk it for all it’s worth. Odette has found something within herself that has enlightened the pathway to success. Who would have thought that pasty white girl might have been right all along?

Come Blaze of Glory II, you might be in a mixed tag team match up against Odette Ryder but after the super card, Odette would love to face you one on one. The “hate” that she has for you isn’t because you’re tagging with Gabriel, it isn’t because you’re getting along with Gabriel it’s because you’re just like every other Bombshell on this roster and you’re just another number that Odette will add to her tally. Odette Ryder 1 Superhero 0.  You might be able to fight off the world of good and evil but when it comes to Odette undefeated single streak, she will defend it by ANY MEANS. If that means getting her hands a little dirty, then let them be covered in filth. That is one thing the Bombshells in this company will never take away from her and that is her streak, her baby, her Sin City Wrestling love child. You should know about wanting something so badly that you’ll do anything for right Roxi? Like world peace? The thought of defending it makes you do unspeakable things, makes you hold on to hope where others would just give up. The one thing you and Odette have in common would be your drive to not let anything that you want, be taken away from your sights.

Well it seems we have hit an impasse, we both want victory, we both want to prove the other team wrong… unfortunately for you and Gabriel only one team can walk away with a win and that team my crime fighting friend is the team of The God of Professional Wrestling Jordan P.S Williams and the newly claimed heartless bitch from Down Under Odette Nicole Ryder, Team OJ is coming to end this as strongly as we started.

<FONT COLOR= #BCE954> ~~~  

Odette: “It appears that I have made the resident Superhero less than happy, it appears that I have been able to strike up a sense of emergency from the one they call Crab Girl. It’s amazing when you speak towards someone and they only take in what they want to. Riddle me this Crab Girl where in my promotional did I call you a home wrecker? I just merely stated that if Gabriel had to choose between spending the rest of his life with me or you? He would clearly pick me… I never blamed you for the impending suicide of our relationship, I never said that you’re the reason why Gabriel is now an overly insecure basket case. Don’t put words in my mouth Roxi, because if I don’t like how they taste… I’ll chew them up, spit them out, and I’ll flip them against you. I especially don’t like it when people make judgement or make sly little comments about things they don’t understand, Roxi I thought you were a smart girl… I thought you of all people would see what’s going on here. Turns out your just like the rest of the Bombshells that are so easy to label me a “ungrateful envious” brat.”

<FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> Opening up we find Odette sitting in the matching his and hers thrones that her and Gabriel had out the back of their house, over-looking the Vegas skyline the lights twinkled off the reflection of her drop off pool.

Odette: “I noticed that the word of the day in your little crime fighting shindig last week was jealously… you seem to like using it against me. Step back Roxi what on earth do you have that I would envy? Have you ever been one half of the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Tag Team champions, the first ones ever crowed mind you, Have you ever captured the Sin City Wrestling Bomshell championship? Have you been awarded Sin City Wrestling’s rookie of the year? Hmmm I don’t think so… so what is going on in that’s mind of yours that you think that someone like me, someone successful like me would envy a girl who still finds it interesting to imagine crime fighting? Oh don’t get me wrong Crab Girl I fight crime every day Roxi, I fight villains too there called critics and I ALWAYS prove them wrong… I always come out on top. You think that by some miracle you will escape the same outcome? Please, you’re more diluted then I first thought.”

<FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> She didn’t really move her eyes were just locked on the camera, sitting on her lap was her new pride and joy Alcide who was curled up in a ball sleeping.

Odette: “I never really pictured as the comedian type Roxi, but I find it fascinating that you believe that I used to be “so strong, so confident” forgive me if I’m wrong, which never really ever happens… but how am I not strong Roxi? I have walked through the Bombshell division here with a breeze, my only real competition was at the last Super Card and look how that panned out. You think because I’ve started to speak my mind that I have lost my physical and emotional strength? If anything its building, if anything its getting better and the whole world can thank Jordan Williams for opening my eyes and teaching me to embrace my confidence. I “used” to be confident, hell I know that Jordan and I are going to win this, if I was a betting woman I’d put my two thousand and thirteen blood red Bugatti on it.”

<FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> Ahh? I thought that was Gabriel’s car?

Odette: “You need to stop and take a good hard look at yourself Roxi and think before you speak. Coming at me with the same bland things I hear week in and week out is getting tiring. I will admit it always makes me laugh listening to the next girl line up and talk about why or how she is going to beat me, and why she thinks she deserves to beat me… how they need to beat me to prove their spot in Sin City Wrestling. You said it best last week Roxi when you called me the measuring stick for the Bombshells to aim for… too bad none of you have the ability to even come close to matching it. So I sit back and watch you all line up like small children at the fair, you take your step forward you stand underneath the too short to ride line and it’s always the same reaction, it’s always a heart breaking sense of defeat that covers your faces… that brings a wicked smile to mine.”

<FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> Much like the one that had danced upon her face now

Odette: “I sense that Blaze of Glory Two will be the same wash rinse repeat routine that I find myself in each week. I know I have this match covered on my end, and I know that Jordan will be gunning down Gabriel. So failing isn’t an option for team OJ, in fact losing will be yours and Gabriel’s only option that we will allow… because nothing would satisfy Jordan and myself more than stopping the momentum of hope that the underdogs so proudly carry.  I would know I USED to be an underdog, I used to be the Aussie battler with the world against her… so now I’m the bitch holding the shots, I will plainly just out match you Roxi… but for Gabriel… sweets you’re in for a whole new experience at Blaze of Glory. You said that I’ll do “anything” for a win… believe me when I say for once in the last few weeks you’re bang on the money… I won’t let you and Roxi walk away from this all happy and smiles, because once I pin Roxi… or once Jordan pins you… my star starts to shine more and I know that it kills you deep down inside knowing that I’m becoming a bigger star then you ever were. I know it kills you knowing that if I win, opportunities will be dropped at my feet like rose petals. You might have been the main bread winner in our relationship Gabriel, but come Blaze of Glory Two… a win over you means that this little bitch is getting rich.”

<FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> Laughing she ran her hand through the fur on the small of Alcide’s neck.

Odette: “You know what Gabriel you couldn’t have picked a better time to walk away from me, because now at Blaze Of Glory Two… I get to have my way with you, I get to make you wish you never ever treated me like a fool. Come this weekend Roxi, nothing overly personal… but you know what is going to happen, Gabriel… you know what is going to happen and Jordan… together were going to make it happen… Come Blaze of Glory… the past will speak for itself and the future will be an echo of Jordan and my success”

<FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> Waving the camera off, Odette picked up Alcide and walked out of the view, leaving the camera to focus on an empty throne.

OOC: Not my best by far, but i'm tired and I have worked my arse off this week, so it's all you're getting for now.  \'smile.gif\' There will be errors but i'm about to fall asleep at the keys again.
>