Author Topic: She Speaks...  (Read 278 times)

Offline Kain

• View Profile
    • Kain
She Speaks...
« on: May 15, 2015, 10:49:58 PM »
 Who wants water in their face??

Splashing some water in my kids face, my two oldest, Arthur and Rose, pounced on me like two wolves springing on its prey for the kill. I pretended to fall down and the kids and I went down into the water as it waved around us. My wife was sitting on a bench chair, laughing as she was looking after Cecil and Lydia, our two youngest.

I came up into the water and looked deeply into my wife’s eyes.

Hey, why don’t you come into the water for a bit and switch places with me? I’ll look after the young ones!

She shook her head gently.

No, honey, I’m good. Besides, I’m waiting for a phone call from someone unimportant in the organization.

I knew what she meant. I wasn’t in a talking mood after the embarrassment that Tim Staggs put me through. Thinking about those events that unfurled in Morocoo made me seethe with rage from the inside. But I didn’t want to express my anger in front of my children. Nodding to her, I turned my attention back towards the children as they were gleefully playing around in the large pool at my mansion in Detroit, Illinois. It was a cool, breezy day with some sun shining through the clouds above. This would be the last day I get to spend with my children before I depart for Algiers, Algeria.

I’m not going to be talking to that person anytime soon. I’m sure you can handle it.

Oh, I intend to, Alex. There’s no way I’m not going to be allowed to get in a word edgewise about all this.

As I gently threw Arthur and Rose into the shallow end of the pool and swam towards them, that’s when the doorbell rang. Neither of us were expecting a guest at the moment, for a lot of our friends and family were busy in town and didn’t have any time to hang out, although we received plenty of well-wishes and good luck messages from those particular individuals. I took one glance at my wife and saw that she was VERY unhappy. Her time with her family got disturbed. Jamming her phone into her purse, she stood up from her chair and went directly inside, traveling to the front door as the knocking continued. It stopped when she opened the door and saw Rocky Mountains looking at her.

Rocky: So, instead of waiting for a phone call, I figured you would like to speak with me in person. What do you think about that?

Lisa was no longer Lisa. She was Ariel, the most dangerous woman on the planet, and when you make a woman like her angry, the best course of action is to really walk away and not come back. But she decided to downplay her anger, instead smiling at her.

Ariel: Why don’t you come inside and chat with me for awhile then?

Rocky nodded in response and the two stepped inside our home, sitting down on the large, brown sofas. She tried to take in her surroundings, but it was that cool, calm, collected gaze from Ariel that made her focus on the task ahead.

Rocky: Why isn’t Kain here?

Ariel: Because I’ll be speaking for him this time. After what happened to him in Morocco, he just isn’t in the mood and I don’t blame him.

Rocky: But you’re not going to be stepping into the ring with Tim Staggs, so why even speak for him?

Ariel: Because he and I share everything together and we have the same thoughts, the same ideology and philosophies about life and what happens in general. What happened in Morocco should have never happened and it did. Alex has been doing his best to contain his anger and it won’t be unleashed until Climax Control. Now what have you came here to ask?

Rocky: Questions and since you’re his mouthpiece for today, maybe you can answer them for me, starting with what happened in Morocco, especially at the very end of the match.

Ariel raised her eyebrows curiously.

You mean the part that embarrassed and humiliated my husband?

Rocky: Why, yes, that part, where he grabbed Kain’s leg in order to stop him from winning the title. He called it a favor to him. But you don’t believe that, do you?

Even from the outside, I could hear Ariel slamming her fist into a nearby table that’s between the sofas. My kids stopped playing and were looking towards the sound, but I kept them distracted as Ariel leaned forward.

I don’t care what his reasons are! This is why people are afraid to do things on their own - Tim Staggs was and still is nothing but a little chickenshit. People like him have to ally with someone else in order to get somewhere in the world. How long do you think that little, pathetic alliance will last? Not for a week, let alone a whole month! This is why Kain refused to be anyone else’s pawn around here, Rocky. He’s looking after himself and he needs NO ONE to look after him in any situation. Even when I’m at ringside, I know I don’t interfere unless I have to, Rocky. Tim Staggs may have surprised us both, but that won’t happen here. He made the biggest mistake of his life when he interfered and got involved in my husband’s business. He had absolutely no right to do what he did. Screw any of the reasons that he gave out to Pussy Willows in his interview. Neither of us are buying a word of it.

Rocky: So this is all about vengeance, isn’t it?

Ariel: What else could it be? Love? Don’t make me laugh!

Rocky: But what if he comes out on top?

Ariel: Why do you keep asking pointless questions? He’s not going to win this fight. Not now, not ever. You did see the show, didn’t you? Tim Staggs pouted, cried, and moaned like the bitch that he was to Christian Underwood about not getting booked as much. He claims to have done several interviews and several appearances here and there, but it wasn’t until Mayhem In Morocco that he put himself in a difficult position. You don’t grab anyone’s leg, let alone my husband, thinking that nothing is going to happen to you. That’s far from it. Kain is an extremely dangerous foe to contend with. Do you honestly think that Kain is going to hug Tim Staggs, say “Aww, man, that was a great match, I love you like a brother.”? No! Kain is not that kind of guy at all. He’s the kind of guy that drops a hundred dollar bill, fakes the kindness and expects you to bend down and pick it up, only to get a knee to the face for it! Do you really think Kain is just going to lie down and let the 17-year old runt win the day? Absolutely not! That’s ridiculous!

Rocky: Yeah, but he was clever that night and proved it.

Ariel shook her head vehemently.

Ariel: That was one night! See, here’s the question that I want to ask the little bastard - no matter how groomed you are in the business, how long do you expect to survive in a place like this? You’re not a wrestler in our eyes, Tim, you’re a coward of the highest order. I don’t believe you’re the kind of man that could ever stand up for himself because of the low self-esteem and confidence that you possess. You joined up with Kris Halc, a guy who got the best of my husband at one time and was certainly destroyed at Morocco. You, being the little rodent that you obviously are, saved him. You are the sole reason as to why he’s the champion at the moment and for that, you’re going to pay dearly for that mistake. All the cleverness and skill in the world isn’t going to save you from the guy whose dream you took away at Mayhem In Morocco.

Rocky: Considering everything going on, how does Kain feel about the match between Goth and Kris?

Ariel: It doesn’t matter who wins the title to him. He just hopes that the main event will prove to be brutal and chaotic and for all we know, Kain himself could appear during the match. You never know what he’s up to. And that’s going to be another reason why Tim will have a hard time going against Kain.

Rocky: What do you mean, Ariel?

Ariel: He’s unpredictable!

Now it was Rocky’s turn to lift her eyebrows in curiousity.

Rocky: Do you really think Kain has a shot in revenge?

Ariel leaned forward in her seat, drilling her gaze into the news reporter.

Ariel: Do you really want to know why I believe he will? Not to get really personal with you here, but when I met Kain back in the old days, I honestly thought of him as just another guy on the planet, someone whom I thought was going to force his affections on me. In turn, I probably would have beaten the shit out of him. But he wasn’t like that - he wanted to be friends first. He didn’t see me as a girl with a hot body, Rocky, he saw me as a friend that has intelligence shining in her eyes. So he struck up a conversation with me that lasted for hours, Rocky, and pretty soon, I came around. I fell in love with him. He’s a man that isn’t just sexy and smart, he’s friendly and is willing to give people that he cares about in hand. But I’ve also seen the darker side in him too. He’s nasty, he’s violent, and dangerous. He’s gone through a lot in his life, from the death of his parents to being fired by Goth in the Asylum Wrestling Alliance and still, he is standing tall. He even almost lost the kids and I, but somehow, he preservered. He didn’t want to be cut adrift, so he traveled around the world and reinvigorated himself. He’s back where he wants to be and he’s not going to be stopping anytime soon. That’s why I believe he’s going to on to do great things for us and for the company - he believes in himself more than anything and he doesn’t quit. Don’t worry, he’s not like a famous superstar that we all know about, the kind of guy that grants wishes to kids. Nothing wrong in that accomplishment however, but Kain only sees this for himself and is willing to go above and beyond the call of duty to see things done. No hand will be shaken, for what Tim Staggs did was an affront to everything he stands for.

My wife’s eyes lit up like fire and it was very hard for Rocky Mountains to look away.

Ariel: Do you have any other questions to ask me?

Rocky: No, Ariel, I don’t. I think we got all the bases covered.

Ariel nodded.

Ariel: Good! Now…

She stood up to her full height and looked at Rocky Mountains for one final time.

Ariel: Now you get the hell of my house!!!!!!!

The way she moved, it was like as if a ghost appeared behind her and made her jump ten feet in the air. Grabbing her posessions, she dashed out of the house like Road Runner being chased by Wile E. Coyote. Ariel shook her head and laughed, then stepped outside to rejoin the kids and I, jumping into the pool and playing with us.
>

SCW Accomplishments
X1 SCW Tag-Team Champion
X2 SCW Roulette Champion
X1 SCW Internet Champion