Author Topic: Going around in circles.  (Read 784 times)

Offline Rodrigo Afonso

• View Profile
Going around in circles.
« on: January 26, 2024, 08:33:28 PM »
Lausanne, Switzerland. Monday 25th December. (Off-Camera)

It's been a busy few months for Rodrigo and Ella since their discovery of their future, happening in front of their eyes. However, it was Christmas morning and everyone, including Rodrigo and Ella were opening presents. They were at Ella's home with her family, but Rodrigo invited his family over as well. Mainly because it was known to the family the past few weeks that Rodrigo and Ella were in a relationship, same with Ella's parents too, especially Ella's parents, noticing of Ella moving out from her parents home. Although she had two older sisters around their family.

But what they didn't know is the news that Rodrigo and Ella were about to tell both of their families and wanted to save the news until Christmas Day. Especially with the presents they were holding in their hands to give to their family members. Everything, but two presents from Ella and Rodrigo were opened.

Ella: “The reason we wanted to save these presents until last is because we have got a surprise for you.”

Rodrigo Afonso: “Now, you all know we're together as boyfriend and girlfriend romantic relationship and you all are wondering why Ella and myself are moving things around. Please, open them and gather yourselves afterwards. We'll be upstairs in Ella's room when you families are ready to talk to us. Let's go Ella.”

Ella and Rodrigo gave their parents the presents that would unveil something going on in their lives, but they aren't to open them, until after Ella and Rodrigo left the living room and having Ella's bedroom door closed. Rodrigo and Ella held hands and hugged each other in case things turn bad for the pair of them.

Ella: “I hope our families can accept the situation we're going through.”

Rodrigo Afonso: “I think it's more your parents as I did something to you after all that could affect you and your career for life.”

Ella: “But you know I love you for it. I wanted a baby, that's for sure, but not this soon.”

Rodrigo Afonso: “God knows how they are reacting as we speak. That's why it's best to give them some breathing room to gather the information up before speaking to us about it. I have a feeling things are going to go bad between your dad and me.”

Rodrigo was already thinking the worst and knowing Ella's dad would be pissed off at him for not using any form of protection. They are holding each other's hands until they heard chattering amongst themselves of the discovery of what's really going on. Took them a while obviously until they are ready to speak to Rodrigo and Ella. Ella's dad obviously wasn't happy as Rodrigo expected.

Ella's dad: “What the fuck's wrong with you, Rodrigo, getting my daughter pregnant. What were you thinking?”

Ella: “Dad, please, it's just as my responsibility as it is his.”

Rodrigo Afonso: “Sir, I'm willing to take care of the baby because I have to in a situation that I and Ella got ourselves in. Look, I was drunk that night, being a dumbass.”

Rodrigo's father: “Don't talk to our son like that. He just said it, he was drunk. The fact he's actually taking care of Ella and wanting to be responsible for his mistake is being a grown up. You're lucky my son is sensible enough not leaving his pregnant girlfriend.”

Ella's mum: “It's a little overwhelming that you wanted to announce this on Christmas Day, but I'm thrilled about Ella and Rodrigo having a baby, more so on Rodrigo being responsible for it as a nineteen year old kid.”

Rodrigo sighed and he says this.

Rodrigo Afonso: “I just go and walk in the streets by myself.”

Ella's dad really crushed him for his brutal words said about Rodrigo, especially he didn't feel he was accepting about Ella being a grown woman and having a baby in their life and it did explain why now, they were going to live together in America.

Rodrigo's mum: “Please don't leave Rodrigo. Me and your father are overjoyed as well about the news.”

Ella's dad: “I'm not because you both are too young to be having babies. You both fucked things up and will regret the decision for the rest of your lives.”

Rodrigo's dad: “Listen pal, Rodrigo and Ella may have made a mistake of not using protection, but did you ignore the fact that Rodrigo said he'll take care of the baby?”

Ella: “He's been at every single one of my hospital appointments in America, dad. He has cooked, cleaned and doing a lot for me. I don't think I'm doing anything to give back to Rodrigo honestly because he's a young kid, sure, but the fact is he seems to be more responsible than you are, dad.”

Rodrigo Afonso: “Well I'm off for a walk. I've already tried convincing I'm going to take care of Ella and be there every step of the way of her pregnancy. I wouldn't dare to treat her like a piece of garbage, like many men my age have.”

Rodrigo decided to leave the bedroom and the house to go for a walk and let the family argue about the situation. Rodrigo was willing to give himself some fresh air because he hates arguments and dealing with them. He went for a long walk and both parents of Ella's and Rodrigo notices he's gone, despite the snow in Switzerland.

Ella: “See what you made him do, dad? Making him leave the house, I can't believe you'd treat him like a piece of trash after everything I've said he's done for me.”

Rodrigo's dad: “I know it's shocking sir about these two having a baby, but Rodrigo is the kind of guy that would be there for your daughter. He left the house because he feels guilty what he did when we really shouldn't threaten him, not because he doesn't want to be there for Ella. He hates arguments. We've disciplined him a lot when he got into trouble and he learned from it.”

Rodrigo's mum: “We'd love to get to know you Ella and we'd be happy to come to America and help you and Rodrigo with the baby.”

Things were silent for a bit after that, especially Ella's dad felt he was way too harsh on Rodrigo, to trash him the way he did, especially Ella's mum backing up Rodrigo and Ella. Ella's mum added her own input to the situation.

Ella's mum: “We love that your son is taking full responsibility for the baby and Ella. It seems he really is taking good care of you Ella, doing everything for you. We understand now why you're moving your things out of this house. It's a very grown up thing for you and Rodrigo to do, planning a future together. Thi..........”

Ella: “Don't worry, Rodrigo has four spare bedrooms in our home our baby can use so don't need to worry about space. There will be space for you all to come and stay as well. Rodrigo said he's wrestling and skateboarding for the money sure, but at the same time, he enjoys doing both sports, but he's doing it for me and the baby.”

Rodrigo's mum: “Yeah, Rodrigo said he was moving out because he had to wrestle more in America at the time so that I do believe, but never seen his house since he brought it. He wants to involve you and the baby in his life. Come on dude, what's the issue?”

Ella's dad had to scratch his head really hard because he knew he was responsible for Rodrigo leaving the house to take a lot of crap and he sighed, knowing what Rodrigo's parents said was the truth.

Ella's dad: “Excuse me for overreacting there. I guess I should've listened to Rodrigo and because of me, he's left the house. I didn't realise he's doing a lot for you Ella. We're proud your son is doing a lot of work for my daughter. I guess I was just in shock. I hope Rodrigo will be back so I can apologise to the guy.”

Rodrigo's dad: “You were really harsh. But he's always done this of leaving the house to go for a walk when we argued because he hates arguments. Especially that time when he threw a temper tantrum as a sixteen year old kid when he lost a skateboarding competition. He has learned from his mistakes since then not to do it again and hated arguments since. He also hates fire.”

Ella: “I know, Rodrigo told me he fears fire as well hating it because of the burns on his face. He takes a lot of risks to get himself where he is in wrestling and skateboarding world and he's certainly taking a lot of risks to take care of me and the baby. Although he reminds me to do short exercises.”

Ella's mum: “I'm assuming you and Rodrigo are taking parenting classes.”

Ella: “Yes we are both online and in person. Rodrigo was very insisting on that. He's nineteen and he's already acting more of an adult.”

Rodrigo came back into the room and Ella's dad sent him out of the bedroom and went to the kitchen to close doors to talk. He looked at him while Ella and Rodrigo's parents talked to each other, Ella's mum also came down to make sure things were going fine.

Ella's dad: “I didn't realise you done so much for Ella already. The fact your committed to being a dad and supporting my daughter all the way has gained me respect kid. You don't act nineteen at all. I apologise for trashing you like that. It just was a shock and anger comes first to me on reacting big news like that.”

Ella's mum: “We'd be honoured to come to your house in America and see the baby. It also explains why our daughter tells us she's moving house.”

Rodrigo Afonso: “I had every intention of being committed to being a father to the baby. I'd throw myself in the river if I ended up being a regular nineteen year old kid not giving a damn about the baby.”

Things were much more calmer now and it seemed everyone was going to accept they were going to be grandparents and hugged Rodrigo to give them a Christmas bombshell. Ella's dad patted Rodrigo on his back as accepting of Ella and Rodrigo's life along with their own changing from their eyes.

Ella's dad: “To be honest, this is a great present you and Ella gave us, telling us we're going to be grandparents and you both having a baby. What a massive bombshell.”

Ella's mum: “Best Christmas present I've ever heard. Congratulations to you and Ella. I have great faith you both be great parents to the baby and be the responsible parents that you take full responsibility for your mistake. We understand, you're a young kid, but you sure as hell act like a thirty year old man from your actions.”

Rodrigo Afonso: “Yeah and then add onto winning the Golden Briefcase match against more experienced wrestlers certainly boost things into the picture as well.”

Ella's dad: “Man, to think you started wrestling at eighteen and then winning the Golden Briefcase a few months later, massive progress in wrestling. We're aware of your family being Olympic champions. I believe you did a good thing, continuing the family legacy of being Olympic champion, despite you doing it in skateboarding world.”

Rodrigo Afonso: “I got to go to middle east to do one more qualifying for the Olympics before doing the skateboarding competition. But no matter what happens, I will be there for the birth of the baby. I promised Ella that I'll be there for her in the birthing room. Now let's celebrate Christmas now we've tackled the issue.”

Ella's dad: “I agree.”

We all went back to the living room and Rodrigo got to know Ella's parents a bit more as they had never met each other before, same with Ella and Rodrigo's parents. Discussing about the future with the baby and even about marriage, although their focus was on the baby and Ella moving to live with Rodrigo in America and spent all Christmas and New Year as a family before flying back to America to sort things out for the baby and taking more parenting classes.

-----------------------------------

Going round in circles once again is not enjoyable, but something I have to accept youtube.com shoot. (On-Camera)

“Here's where Rodrigo Afonso has to be brutally honest again. God, I hate myself when I have to trash my opponents, especially ones I've beaten one on one before and recently beaten them in the Golden Briefcase match, but I'm not going to complain as it's not my decision to make on the matches. But you have done the one thing I've failed to do in my career Bill, beating Eddie Lyons. But I do think he had an off day when he wrestled you, but you took full advantage of that so good for you.

But all this about weight and height differences of opponents you always claim, it's the same old story with you Bill. You never seem to vary your material. Always talk about that, always talk about Chris Shipman who has no relevance to SCW anymore and it seems those are the only things you care about, asides from your wife of course and your dog. Nothing else about you is interesting at all. Am I taking you seriously after that win you got over Eddie, something I've not done? Yes, but if you actually focused on reading or listening to what people write or say on videos and pick apart of their material instead of their last names or nicknames rubbish, maybe then we'd see some progress with you. But you haven't. Also I find you the most hypocritical wrestler in Sin City Wrestling history. Saying how you never want to cause violence and hurt wrestlers, yet, you'll happily claim that you've taken part in a lot of violent and brutal matches.

Dude, you can't seem to decide what kind of wrestler you want to be and that's bad news. I don't care if I do violent wrestling or not, I'd be happy on the opportunities I've had and I won't be a wrestler that demands a title shot. Oh wait, I don't need to because I won a briefcase, something I've not bragged about because I don't need to.

It's good and all you've beaten Justin Smith and Eddie Lyons, but I know your game way too well and you never ever speak about opponents alone, without Bea by your side. I don't think you've ever spoken to anyone else, besides Bea. I admit, I don't have any relationships with wrestlers, but I respect the hell out of Eddie and because you mocked him with his nickname, you angered me to another level.

Sure, Eddie's lost some matches, but he's not broken at all and he's unbreakable with his wrestling skills. What makes you a bulldog, Bill? Because you certainly don't act like a bulldog, well maybe you are if you continuing to wrestle, despite the losses you've gotten, regardless of having no set goals for yourself in SCW. But I'm still waiting to know what you doing in SCW? What do you hope to achieve because it sure isn't winning titles.

So you showed many cars broken up in pieces, but you know what I've been watching during the Christmas period? UK racing where cars look like they were broken up, but somehow, the drivers bring them back to life and actually won right hand turn racing in those cars. It's amazing how wrong you are about that because you don't do your research as per usual.

Also I know it's a standard match and I know Bea doesn't interfere in matches, speak the obvious, don't you Bill? But the funny thing is you have cheated to win matches before, plenty of times, only another sign of you being hypocritical to tell people you won't cheat to win matches, yet you have All well and good saying you won't do it for particular matches, but who believes you at this point?

I might be a rookie to wrestling business still, but I've done more in six months I've been here, despite the losses than you have. You've won Roulette and mixed tag titles and beaten Eddie, but that's all you've done that I've not done yet. Early days for me, but I'm reaching potential and it would make you look bad if your winning streak comes to an end by a motivated rookie, guys that should have their eyes on me with the golden briefcase I can cash in at anytime.

But I'm going to be better than falling into your typical trashing people's names game you always do. If you're confident in your wrestling skills Bill, you wouldn't need Bea talking about your opponents for you and address the opponents yourself, nor would you have her be your manager at ringside. I don't have a manager and I'm a rookie.

Remember you tried the whole height and weight advantage talk you did on me and it failed big time on you? If you try that again, the same results will happen of me making you submit. I use submissions because to take bigger wrestlers out. That's what will happen because I've defeated you once, I can defeat you in the ring again and this time, I have all the skills underneath me I learned from the top wrestlers here.

I'll go onto greater things and finally cashing in on an opponent I've always wanted to face since I got here. You will slip farther back and wonder how you can defeat a guy smaller and less experienced of a wrestler than you motive again. That's all I have to say before I end up repeating myself since you bore me with your videos with your lack to attention detail about opponents and then you go and say opponents got lucky when they were better than you on that day. That's what will happen tomorrow night. End of story.”
« Last Edit: January 31, 2024, 03:12:57 AM by Rodrigo Afonso »