Author Topic: Goth vs AJM  (Read 695 times)

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
Goth vs AJM
« on: January 26, 2024, 05:07:05 PM »

A few more steps to go….

Goth and Melissa enter their hotel room, it’s late at night as they had a late flight after celebrating Goth’s son’s birthday party this past weekend back in Manhattan, New York. It was something he wouldn’t have wanted to miss for the world, but now it is back to business. Preparing himself for the Main Event match against Austin James Mercer, a Semi Final match for the vacant world title. One match away from facing Finn Whelan and becoming world heavyweight champion for the third time in his storied career.

He turns his attention towards Melissa, kisses her on the cheeks as she walks over the bedroom with her suitcase while he places his against the wall. He looks around, sinking in the environment of the hotel room. Clearly noticing that the hotel has done anything imaginable to make their Presidential Suite to be worth of his wishes, yet he still isn’t impressed. Then again, he isn’t in the biggest of hotels in Las Vegas in comparison, the thought alone makes him shake his head and walks over towards the bedroom as well. There he notices a wonderful king sized bed, at least that’s something he could appreciate. He had a high standard of wishes ever since becoming a wealthy man outside the wrestling industry. He turns his attention back to the living room, undoing his tie as he drops down upon the rather comfortable sofa, noticing the 60 inch Flatscreen tv as he turn son the device and zaps through the channels.

“Ugh, what kind of idiot watches the weather channel??”

He says to himself while rolling his eyes, quickly turning to a news channel and lowers his head against the headrest and lets out a sigh. He was happy to have had the week off from wrestling in Sin City Wrestling, although hat does not mean he has been sitting on his ass all the time. Working on several companies has made him become in shape and constantly hitting a higher ceiling every time that he competes.

He had always prided himself to be a one company type of wrestler, to eventually either leave it in shambles or having turned off the light as everyone else just got dominated by him.  He reaches inside his jacket after feeling his cell phone buzzing, looking at the screen as there is a message from Janet, his personal psychiatrist. Telling him that she would be visiting him tomorrow for another session. Causing him to sigh as he responds by merely saying “Okay” before tossing his phone next to him. He clearly wasn’t looking forward to this, but he had to admit it did gave him some progress in dealing with his first wife’s passing as well as the dreams or visions starting to get less and less in time. Something that he has noticed that has benefitted his in ring matches lately as he had beaten Alexander Raven with a submission hold on his last appearance on Climax Control.

“I’m about to take a shower, can you order something to eat??”

Goth nods his head, grabbing the phone as he orders something to eat before turning his attention towards the movie register and picks up a classic romantic comedy as he knew that is what Melissa likes. He leans back, places his hands upon his face as he lets out a groan of being tired, he remains there for seemingly a few moments before feeling Melissa’s hand touch his shoulder.

“Did you call room service??”

He looks up, sees his wife wearing sweats as well as her hair being all wet from the shower. He looks up his watch and notices that it had been longer than he had thought it was.

“Yeah, they should be here any moment.”

She smiles as she sits down beside him, resting her head against his shoulder as they watch the movie Goth had picked out.

“50 first dates?? I love this movie.”

Goth extends his arm around the waist of his wife, pulling her in closer as she places her right hand upon his midsection. He gently kisses her forehead while not taking his eyes of the screen, it was one of the first movies they both had watched at his own home when he had asked her out for dinner and a movie afterwards. The two had been trying to fight against their feelings, not wanting to sacrifice the work relationship of her being Goth’s son’s babysitter. But in the end they gave in to their feelings, something that they have not regretted ever since.

“Remember the first time we watched this Gerrit??”

She asks as she looks up at him for a split second, noticing his smirk as he nods his head.

“How can I forget? You wore the lowest low cut dress I have ever seen on you.”

He says before faking a shocked look on his face as he feels her playfully punch him in the midsection, turning into both of them to laugh when they see the scene of the walrus vomit over the actor before Melissa kisses him on the lips. She leans back against him for ten minutes as Goth’s thoughts run back towards that dinner date. Remembering how beautiful she looked the moment she opened her door to her apartment, smirking to how awkward he stammered as if he was a nerd taking out the most popular girl to prom date.

“I don’t know where I would have been if I had not met you Mel..”

He suddenly says out of nowhere, causing her to look up at him with a questionable look on her face. He closes his eyes for a moment before taking a deep breath before he continues.

“I was so blaming myself for everything that has happened in my life ever since….”

He swallows for a moment as he thinks back to his first wife’s death, how he wasted the years after with alcohol abuse. The one thing in his life that he had never forgiven himself, to the point that he had trouble to look at his son in the face without feeling shame. But with Melissa’s help he has managed to move on and enjoy life once again.

He looks at Melissa and gives her a sheepish smile before kissing her on the forehead as he continues to talk

“You know how deep I have sunk in my life Mel, I would have not blamed you for leaving me. But the mere fact that you stayed made me realize how fortunate I am to have you in my life.”

This brings a tear in her left eye, what Goth gently rubs his finger against to wipe it away as she leans against his massive shoulder.

“I have to admit that I have been on the crossroad of deciding whether I should have stayed or grab my stuff and go, you know what I have gone through with my father.”

He nods his head as he brushes her hair, remembering the painful stories that she had shared with him about her father.

“But I knew that if I left you, I would regret not giving you a chance.”

He looks up at her as she has placed her fingers upon his chest, caressing it as she stares at the wedding ring that he had given her on their wedding day.

“Because unlike with my father I knew you had a good side, a side that I had fallen madly in love with. And I could not throw away the opportunity of true love.”

He smiles as the words touch his soul, he holds her closer against him as he feels her heart beat against his chest as he closes his eyes.

“I have dreamt about a life like this Gerrit, but I never thought that our time together would have exceeded every expectation.”

He feels her fingers slowly touch the skin of his chest, loving the feel of her nails scratching the soft chest hairs as she kisses his neck gently.

“I know you have told me many times that I have saved your life, but in a way Gerrit.”

She looks up and stares him into his eyes with her beautiful eyes.

“In a way, you have saved mine.”

He feels his heart bat race faster and faster, pulling her closer towards him as the two share a passionate kiss before they let go and smile.

“That was so beautiful Mel, thank you.”

Melissa places her head on his chest, continues to caress his chest hair as the two remain silent for the remainder of the evening. Goth’s eyes watch the movie, enjoying every single moment even though he has seen it a million times. Feeling his heart beat faster as he knows that he has shared another wonderful moment with his wife until they hear a knock on the door.

“I think that’s room service.”

Goth says as he gets up to open the door and let room service come in to bring their dinner, the two share a kiss together before starting to eat as the shot slowly fades.

I pity you Austin

It’s late at night, Goth can be seen walking the empty streets of Henderson, Nevada. He is wearing a long coat that clings nicely around his body. His hair is hanging nicely around his face instead of his usual pony tail. Hands inside his pockets of his coat, kicking away an empty can of cola that was upon the corner of the pave walk.

He stops, stares at the flickering light ahead of him of a electronic store that has closed for the night, admiring the blue and red colours that makes him remind him of the Pepsi logo before continuing the walk.

“It’s so peaceful at night at times, it’s an opportunity to consider things to say to people that believe that they are worth the attention I will give them. I guess you are just a repetitive example aren’t you Austin??”

He closes his eyes, picks out a handkerchief as he wipes his nose, inhaling deep as he feels that this nostrils are emptied before he continues to address his opponent for Climax Control.

“It’s so sweet of Sin City Wrestling to built our match up don’t you think?? The man that has held the world title, the Internet title and mixed tag team championship. Against the man that has held every single damn title in company history, too bad they forgot to mention the reign of me and Brother Grimm as tag team champions, the fact that I was the first triple crown winner in company history. But then again, am I a sucker for details??”

He smirks at his comment as he runs his hand across his chin after having returned his handkerchief back in his pocket.

“We have crossed paths before Austin, a confrontation that I remember the first few times that they were confrontations containing respect. Respecting each other accomplishments, realizing that we aren’t some fucking clowns that are here to just make money don’t we?? No we are here because we believe that we want to return the respect to this sport of pro wrestling, respect to whatever championship we got the opportunity to get in our hands. And what a pleasure to behold that we are only one more match away after this one to be crowned world heavyweight champion.”

“A title that both of us have not held for quite some time don’t we? Something that has eluded our egotistical nature to proclaim ourselves to be the very fucking best. But that’s where our similarities end Austin, because you do the claiming… While I am doing the desiring and yearning.”

He smirks as he takes a few more steps before stopping at a red light, pressing the button so that he can cross the street.

“Some people believe that once their time comes that they will receive the green light to advance to where they ultimately want to be.”

The light changes, allowing Goth to cross the street towards the pave walk upon the other side.

“And others aren’t that patient, they take risks in order to move ahead of the others. Now even though I can admire the desire to be the very best, it still remains a sinful desire Austin. And sins are ultimately the downfall of those who believe that they are entitled to be something that they are not. And this week, you are just that example Austin. Just like I already tried to explain towards Alexander Raven, but he failed to listen. Because who would listen to  man that proclaims to be the Messiah Of Pain?? The man that in many in Sin City Wrestling had inherited the honour of leading The Saviors. “

He cocks his head, stares into the camera for a moment before turning back ahead of him as he walks the pave walk. Inhaling deeply before letting out a long sigh.

“I did not inherited it, it was destiny that brought them the keys to the promised land. Something that you probably will shrug your massive shoulders towards, only believing in your massive strength and incredible ability to get where you want.”

He shakes his head with a sad look on his face.

“What a shame to realize that you are such a pitiful fool Austin, because it was HIM that gave that what you possess… and HE is the one that will take it away, as HE has realized that you have not fulfilled your destiny to the fullest. You take your ability for granted, something that will limit your entire existence ultimately to what if. What if you had a career like mine Austin? What if you are recognized as the very best that this company has ever had. Forget that pariah of a J2H, forget Drake Green…, forget those who have held records and took all the pride out of that. Forgetting the essence of what is most important to all of you, something I am sure that you are too clueless towards.”

He turns his face towards the camera who has moved ahead of him, zooming out as he extends his arms and cocks his head to the left for a moment before taking a spin before turning face first in front of the camera once more.

“The fact that you all have to kiss my boots, lick every step I have left behind in the dirt. Now don’t confuse these words to be over confident Austin. Because that will only prove the world that you are limited in your thought capacity, I am the man that has taken you out how many times now? I am the man that granted Alexander an opportunity to fail in his quest to become world heavyweight champion.”

“Hell my absence has even forced J2H to take the low road and abandon all of those who he proclaimed to love, a quality that he lacks that made me applaud him to at least recognize his shortcomings. Perhaps after this coming Climax Control I will open your eyes as well, make you realize that you are a fraud.. just like each and every that will crumble under the weight of my feet.”

“Now I have decided to lower my standards, not to confuse you too much with my Biblical references that are sadly still so relevant these days. Because I already know that it will cause the few braincells that are left inside of that big head of yours to change to an electricity meltdown. Forgive me if I make things too complicated for you if I use big words Austin, but that’s what you do. You bulk up, believe in the prospect of finally doing something that makes you relevant. Only to fall flat upon your face by a Mexican banjo player who only has one string left.”

“Isn’t history a wonderful tool to look back upon?? And what is it that you got left to counter attack me? oh yes, I got eliminated by Carter…. A man that surprised me that was unable to qualify for this tournament, I guess that’s what the weight of pressure does to a talented, yet inexperienced wrestler. Again, something that reminds me of you Austin. Talent, the one thing that gets your ass inside the six sided ring… but it’s up here”

He points at his head to emphasize the point that he wants to get across towards Austin.

“That ultimately gets you there and keeps you there. Something that I know the world is dying to experience once more, the one thing that I will wash my hands with by the blood of those who limited my prophecy. Yet do you know why I am in this tournament Austin?? Do you know why I have been limited by those who are in charge?? It’s the entire crusade of the Son of God all over again isn’t it?? We all are looking forward towards HIS coming, yet we do not wish to believe when we look into his eyes and see all the miracles that I deliver. Well, grab your popcorn and soda kid, because you Austin?? You are in for a treat.”

He runs the back of his hand across his mouth, wipes some sweat from his upper lip as he cleans his hand across the fabric of his coat.

“If you think that you have had it rough against me in our last confrontations, then be my guest and look back at where you have failed. Because if you are going to be taking THOSE matches are reverence of where you went wrong in order to succeed?? Then let me be the one that smack my hand across your stinking head!!”

He closes his right hand into a fist and punches himself in the left hand, squeezing the fist tight as the determination upon his face is clearly visible.

“I have been fooling all of you since day one!! You think you know me?? You think that I am just going to reopen the can of bullshit that will lower myself to your standards? Oh Austin!! Dear and beloved yet foolish Austin. I have come to this world of Sin City Wrestling for a final time!! I have come to the world to take you all by the hand, turn it into a death grip and never let go!! Just watch how I turned our beloved Alexander Raven into mush, how I make Jack Washington scream for his mother just when he hears my name. Just like I am going to be overjoyed by all the pitiful excuses that you will come up with while combining them with your overload of spit. Because that’s what you do when you think of me Austin, you want to spit at me. You want to tell me that I am a lie, yet you can’t. And I will tell you why.”

“I am your superior in every possible aspect in life, that one pinfall win over me and Mercedes Vargas is the only thing that keeps you valid. I may not be your equal in strength, but has that ever withheld me from cracking your brain and tell the world that I did it AGAIN!!?? Look in the mirror Austin, prepare your fucking promo while flexing your muscles. Hell, do some sit ups before your match. Take a nice hot shower, run your entire strategy with Alex Jones or whatever is left of your pitiful group of friends!! Because nothing and I mean NOTHING will help you stop me from reaching that finals of this vacated world title tournament.”

“I am going to take whatever you got to dish at me, I am going to wait until your breathing gets heavier and heavier. You will get some impactful moves in to get your confidence up high Austin, but just when the count of three seems so close to give you the joy of relieve. It will be me that will send that third count back into the future as if it is the year 3030 of the year of YOUR Savior. And if you are wondering of whom I am referring to? Then let me already take you out of your day dream of ever being able to see a glimpse of the man of Nazareth, because it will be MY boot shoved down your gut and then drop you down harder than any failed attempt of shedding off the skin of being a failure!!!”

“I have been watching for way too long, I have been biding my time until it was oh so clear that I can just hear that championship belt calling my name Austin. And the saddest part for each and every one of you is that you can hear it as well, but none of you can stop me.”

“And how will you stop me Austin? Will you muscle your way through me? Please Austin, I have destroyed giants and I have outlasted  better wrestlers than you. And if you don’t believe me? just relive every single match that we have gone through together. The reason why I am the greatest champion in the history of this company or any other is the mere fact that I have adapted through the test of time!! I laugh at the notion that there is a Father Time, I laugh at the returning remarks that I am too old to compete inside that six sided ring and should retire. You know why people are saying this every single week? Because it is secretly them begging for me to do a J2H and get bored, hoping that they can somehow find a yellow brick road to success and beat me.”

“I had hopes for you Austin, I had hope that our few fights would revive your spirit and desire to be the very best. Because men like me are sick and tired of separating myself from the boys that can only dream of achieving that one thing that is destined for me to obtain. But no, you had to disappoint me. You had to slither down the stairs of relevancy, sucking up to the supposedly biggest name in this company in the hope of getting a title shot out of pity and spite. is that what losing to Senor Vinnie has done to you? To lower yourself? To kiss ass?? To grovel through the dirt in the hope that people that matter grow tired from you?? Well trust me, I am going to put an end to your misery. I am going to hurt you in a fashion that you have never experienced in your entire life.”

He pushes his hair behind him as he starts to put it in a pony tail before shaking his head as he loosens his neck muscles.

“And you will thank me Austin, you will go down upon your hands and knees and thank me. And don’t worry, I know that this is a natural occurrence for you in the hope that I will grant you an opportunity to redeem yourself when…”

“Yeah you heard me, WHEN I beat Finn Whelan to become a three time SCW World champion and obtain my record breaking 11th title. But I won’t Austin, because I will crush your hopes and dreams with each and every single blow or wrestling hold that I put on you. You think it was a shameful ending for Raven? Guess again, I am saving the best for last and you are just an appetizer for me to devour like a biscuit.”

“I take pride of being the enforcer of this company, I take pride in turning on the lights when everyone is still asleep and turning them off when my wife calls me that it is time for me to go to bed. You understand this Austin?? You understand the meaning of a seasonal professional?? Unlike management of this company, unlike stat losers that cannot even get my title record straight. I am going to choke you out, just like I will choke out the legacy of J2H. EVERYBODY SHOULD BE TALKING ABOUT ME!!!! And congratulations Austin, you will be mentioned in the same sentence of a true legend. Your name will finally be etched in the annals of time and relevancy, even if it is for a few seconds.”

He raises his head, stares at the moon that could be seen through the clouds, nodding his head as if he has gotten something whispered into his ears.

“I know those words are brash, yet oh so painfully true Austin. This is how a true world champion should represent himself, something that I hope you will take notes off and use when I finally decide to retire upon my terms. Because you know why I want this title Austin? Not because I am an egotistical son of a bitch, oh no. I came back in October several years ago because I had this burning desire inside of my body. I have had two world title reigns that unlike all those other belts did not represent my career in this company the way I wanted it to be. And I know J2H is no longer an active wrestler, something I will blame him for the remainder of his life for taking away the ONE SINGLE BLEMISH upon my career!!! And for that, I will put you and Finn Whelan through the same punishment that Alexander Raven went through. Because when I look at you and Finn Whelan, I will see the Judas that betrayed me… I will see the man that denied me… I will see the championship belt being handed to me by the man that no longer exists in this company!! And I hope one day that he will find the courage to return to the company, so that I can put him in his place! Just like I am going to put every pitiful human being in this tournament in their place. And the only one that you can thank for this situation is the so called legendary J2H…. so do me a favour Austin, please show up the man that once took away the world title against Fenris. Because then and only then I will know I beat someone instead of a disappointment. But in the end the result will remain the same….”

With that Goth turns his attention towards the camera before nodding his head and walks off as the shot fades.

>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>