Author Topic: Again  (Read 1065 times)

Offline Kim Pain

• View Profile
Again
« on: May 25, 2023, 06:54:32 PM »

Again..

The word of the day is again..

Kimberly Pain has to face several people in a matter of two weeks and all of them have one thing in common.. Again.. Seleana being the first one and to say that it would be another intense battle would be lying. Kim has taken her down twice before and no matter how much the social media and website hype person wants to make a big deal out of it the fact remains that from all the wrestling schools out there Seleana is the least successful trainer in the business.. Quite frankly she should just retire her in ring career and focus on teaching the brats she has in her school. The disrespect coming from them is beyond most people that consider themselves as evil. Has Kim gotten a shred of respect for Seleana since they last fought.. No.. The lackluster performance she gave last time around was not exactly respect inducing material for anyone, let alone someone with the long list of credentials that Kim has.

But Kim lost to her wife you say.. Yes she did.. Never gave a damn about the title. That is not why she is there anyway.. She wanted to hurt her.. And she did… That shiny little belt around her waist at one time.. Not interesting.. If Kim wanted the titles.. None of the bombshells would be safe.. No.. Not even Roxy herself.. A driven Kim is a very dangerous Kim.. But consider them all lucky.. Unlike most she is not a magpie wanting a new shiny.. That is Crystal Zdunich/Hilton/Caldwell etc etc etc etc… That is a magpie.. The other Krystal.. It must be in the name.. She is a magpie.. Wanting gold.. Craving gold.. Needing it to make herself important.. Needing it to be relevant.. Kim has never had that issue.. She wrestles because she loves it.. She fights because she wants to.. She is relevant because of the career she has built.. The legacy she created.. The champions she trained.. Kim loves the business and has been training wrestlers the right way for years. And that right there is why she still has a great dislike for Seleana and the magpie wifey.

Kim was still recovering from the horror that was the Wargames match that she was in. What the hell was she thinking stepping inside the cage with 9 men.. Well she was in a 5 on 5 wargames match and started first.. They won the match.. But Kim was exhausted.. Battered and black and blue or at least showing the signs of the war she fought.. Flying through a steel cage wall with one of her opponents was not one of her smartest ideas in hindsight.. But in the end.. It worked.. If Seleana had any chance ever at beating Kim one on one it would be now.. She is putting on a brave face for the world.. Like she had a single pity day before she went back to work. Well.. It sorta was that way but not completely. She had taken a couch potato day and had comfort food as she recovered her energy.. But her body had zero chance to heal from the damage done.. You do not enter a Wargames match and come out completely unharmed. That just does not happen. So she did office work for the most part and worked with Ari on some yoga and stretching to just get her mobility back up to par. .

Ari : Are you sure you are able to do a match?

Kim : Sorta have to.. Don’t worry.. I will be fine..

Ari rolled her eyes at the dismissive tone of Kim’s voice. She finished their routine and all but carried Kim to Whisper’s office..

Ari : Will you please do your magic hands thing on her because she has a match this weekend.

Whisper : A match.. You sure about that..

Kim sighed and nodded, plopping herself into the chair across from Whisper she showed her true self.. Warm brown eyes and a gentle smile.

Kim : Look we all know this is part of the game.. I am not afraid of pain.. I am not worried about fighting while hurting a little.. I am banged up but nothing is torn or broken.. Just bruised..

Whisper shook her head and it was clear she did not agree..

Whisper : You were the only woman in that match and you went crashing through the damn wall of the cage Kim..

Kim : I know.. My back reminds me of that with every move I make..

Whisper : You should have canceled the match..

Kim scoffed at the very idea..

Kim : And give that wannabe trainer the excuse of me having run from a match with her.. Not likely.. Seleana is the least of my worries and I am going to go to Reno Nevada.. To the arena where SCW is holding this week's show and I am going to beat Seleana again.. I said it before and I will say it again.. I am going to right some wrongs and finish this once and for all..

The look in her eyes made Whisper cave.. Kim would do this one way or another and she may as well go there in the best shape humanly possible with what she went through.

Whisper : Fine.. Get on the table and I will get the muscles sorted..

Most know Whisper as this badass bitch that will not hesitate to put you in the most painful holds and smile while you are screaming in agony. That is true and totally something she loves to do even to this day.. But at the same time she has the most magical healing hands you could wish for in this business.. Kim will be a far cry away from a hundred percent but she would be a lot better than she would have been without it.

—--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Again..” The voice of Kimberly Pain is heard speaking but she is not seen yet in the pitch dark of the night and the only thing one can see is a multitude of stars.. “Here we are again, Seleana.. And this time will be no different from the last time we went one on one..” A match is struck and the flame flickers as Kim holds it for a moment the dancing flame lighting up her face partially before she tosses it in the fire pit setting it ablaze lighting her and her surroundings. Kim is sitting on the deck of her mountain home and there is a sick smirk on her face..

“Again we face and I wonder if you have learned anything from the last two times or are you still the same arrogant little bitch that barely speaks and when she does it is nothing worth saying..” Kim chuckled for a moment grabbing her drink and holding it up to salute those watching. “Your wifey was not happy with me the last time I beat you.. Tried to act all tough and bitchy on Twitter.. She said I was gloating.. I wasn't then.. I am going to after this time around.” Kim took a sip of the whiskey she held in her hand and leaned closer to the flames.

“I held back last time around being new to SCW and all that good stuff.. But that time has come and gone.. You have been here for a long time and once upon a time you were actually good.. But now not so much.. What happened to you, Seleana?.. Did you lose your desire and will for this business around the same time your wife lost her mind.. Or when she added more people into the relationship.. Because this is not the Swedish Valkyrie that I heard so much about.. You are a faded version of yourself.. Where is your pride.. Where is your talent.. Both of them seem to have been sucked up by your wife nowadays..” Kim tilted her head slightly and smirked..

“You are a fucking disgrace to this entire division now.. The warrior queen has become the little doormat of the entire bombshell division.. Everyone has been walking all over you and you sit there and pretend that none of it happened.. The queen has become a little pathetic bitch.. Everyone walks all over you and you do nothing.. Opponents.. The company.. Your wife.. Nobody meets with much resistance.. I poked and prodded and provoked and you did nothing.. You truly have become pathetic..”

Kim stood up and the flames showed the world what she looked like with her cropped top and low riding jeans on.. The bruises on her torso.. The lacerations and contusions are numerous but such is the fate of those that go to war.. “I am coming to the ring battle worn but ready to kick your ass all over again.. I had hoped that I was the one that woke you up last time around but is there anything that will.. You have become the docile little housewife who plays at being a wrestler now.. If this business is no longer what you crave.. Quit.. It is not that hard to say.. If this is no longer who you are.. Walk away.. While you still can..”

There is a nasty snarl on her face before Kim spoke again.. “Bring back that warrior queen.. Bring back the Valkyrie.. Bring it all or I will make you wish you had quit this company and this business all together.. I am sick and tired of your lame ass attempts at being a wrestler.. At being a trainer.. I have seen what you produce and while she may be talented she is also a disrespectful little bitch.. One I will have no problem taking down and out of this business if she ever steps to me with the level of disrespect she showed me before.. She may believe you and your little training facility are amazing but we both know that nothing you have done in this industry can even remotely top what Whisper does and has been doing in this business for the past twenty years..”

Kim stood there, her arms wide, standing strong and proud.. “The HellsGates do not create whiny little bitches.. Wannabe bad girls.. Or disrespectful little brats.. The HellsGates create legends.. They create champions.. Warriors.. Fighters.. They take care of them.. Teaches them the right way.. Or they can take the highway.. Your lackluster little fan club of unprepared little bitches can come for me.. I will take them down one by one just like I have done to you time and again and will do for years to come.. You are not on my level.. To be quite honest.. I don’t think you ever were..”

Kim smirked and leaned into the camera.. As she spoke her voice was softer and yet more dangerous with the underlying growl. “I am going to remind you of who the hell I am.. Who I represent and why you should have retired a long time ago.. I don’t give a fuck if your wifey likes it.. Hates it.. Wants to fight me over it.. Because for me.. The kiddy gloves have come off and if she wants to get some of me now.. I would bury her golddigging little bitch ass underneath all the lies and bullshit she has been spewing over the internet.. I do not for a single second believe that she has changed.. Nobody does because she switches sides more often than a bi-polar little bitch on pms.. I warned her.. I warned you.. This family holds grudges.. Maybe my sister may forgive her at some point.. But I never will.. She is a lying backstabbing little bitch and you are guilty by default because you let her do that to people and never so much as do anything to stop her..”

Kim’s growly voice became more rough sounding with each sentence spoken. “You are the first.. The first on my way to the top of the mountain.. Showing once and for all just who is training the best in the business.. Spoiler alert.. It is not you.”

With that said Kim grabbed the bucket next to her and dumped the water on the firepit.. The light gone and the scene went black.