Author Topic: The Blast From The Past round one  (Read 520 times)

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
The Blast From The Past round one
« on: February 11, 2022, 08:25:37 PM »
Blast From The Past rp number 1

Paradise, Nevada

“I still can’t believe that you made me go through with what Candy was saying Melissa.”

Says Goth when he and his girlfriend enter their hotel room, he places his suitcase next to his bed before turning his attention back to the woman that he loves.

“Oh please, she just wants to create a team chemistry. I mean seriously, what I have heard what you and Jonathan had done to become blood brothers makes me wonder what is worse.”

She says after raising an eyebrow towards him, causing him to sigh in defeat. Realizing that she has a point in what she just said. He lowers his face and stares at the floor.

“That is different, I…”

“Different?? Oh let me see, you had done some sort of weird ceremony where you ultimately cut yourselves so your blood would mix with each other. Yeah, I guess you are right that you have to high five her is much weirder than that.”

Goth is silent for a moment, trying to find the correct word to counter his girlfriend. But ultimately he has to agree with her, something that he hates to do.

“You got to understand Melissa, I was young and stupid. But I don’t like to be thronw into something and be a gimmick. I mean seriously, do I really have to wear that damn shirt???”

Referring to the shirt that she had handed to him on the last episode of Climax Control, a black shirt with glitter on it that reads the team name that Candy had come up with.

“I think it’s cute, It would be something completely different for you. Show a side of yourself that no other fan knows that you possess.”

He stares at her with a puzzled look on his face.

“You want me to act like a damn clown?? Who do you think I am??”

She smiles as she slowly walks over towards him, wrapping her arms around his neck and plants a soft kiss upon his lips before pulling back a bit.

“I think you would look rather handsome wearing a red nose and size 60 shoes.”

This causes him to grin, he kisses her on the lips as an answer to hers before nodding his head. He turns around and stares at the suitcase that he knows has the black shirt with the name of Team Dark Sparklez written all over it. He reaches over for it and slowly opens the suitcase, his face staring at it in the hope that the shirt for some reason has vanished into thin air.

“There it is….”

But sadly for Goth the shirt is still inside his suitcase, he notices that there is a small picture added to the shirt. He reaches for it and stares at the picture, recognizing himself and Candy from the last Climax Control as they give themselves a high five. He lowers his head before turning his attention back to his girlfriend

“Don’t tell me you are behind this??”

He holds the picture towards his girlfriend, who stifles a laugh behind her hand.

“Oh my God, that is so funny. But I have to disappoint you hun, that wasn’t me.”

He looks at the picture with a puzzled look on his face, he turns it around and suddenly notices some handwriting on the back.

“Let’s kick ass this week on Climax Control Partner. Candy”

The look on his face is priceless, he is speechless for several moments before turning his attention back towards his girlfriend.

“It…. it was from Candy. I….”

“Aww, isn’t she such a sweetheart??”

Goth’s eyes look back up to his girlfriend with a look of complete shock.

“This woman is nuts!!!”

He places the picture next to the shirt that he had placed on his bed a few moments ago, staring at it and shakes his head.

“What have I gotten myself into….”

The shot slowly fades as we go to a commercial break

We come back from the commercial break as Goth is doing some promo work for this weeks Climax Control, standing in front of a life size poster of him and Candy and their opponents in the first round of the Blast From The Past Tournament in SCU’s Esther Azarov and her tag team partner Finn Whelan. Goth is standing there a bit uncomfortable as he is wearing the team shirt as Pussy Willow is waiting for the signal to start an interview with the Hall of Famer.

“Welcome all to the weekly interview segment with some of our superstars that will compete this coming Climax Control. And today our guest is none other than Hall of Famer and multi champion Goth. Goth you are being paired with Candy in the Blast From The Past, what are your thoughts so far??”

Goth stares at her, he opens his mouth and wants to say something. But realizes that what he was going to say isn’t the most political correct answer and takes a few moments to come up with an answer instead.

“My thoughts?? Well…, uhm…. Candy is sure different in comparison to other tag team partners that I have had in the past.”

He gives a weak smile in the hope that it was a good answer.

“I see that you have fully embraced the team name and the shirt that you were given by your tag team partner, can you give me an update on her physical situation???”

“Wha??”

He looks down and realizes he had already forgotten that he had put on the shirt and sighs

“Oh this?? Yeah, well you know me. I am a team player, so yeah. But to answer you rother question, she was supposed to be here but I had given the day off to heal from her injury that she had suffered on Climax Control.”

“Do you think that the incident between her and Alicia Lukas will play a negative factor upon you and her performance this coming Climax Control??”

“Well I would be lying if the fact that Alicia blasted her from behind with a cane wouldn’t have any sort of effect on us during the match. I mean, she cannot be fully healthy even if she says that she will. So Ii realize that I may have to work overtime to have a chance to advance as well as not having her injury get worse against our opponents.”

“Does that mean you will be hesitant to tag her in??”

Goth bites upon his lower lip, overthinking the question before answering it.

“It has crossed my mind a few times since the last show, but I realize that I cannot prevent her from never entering the six sided ring.”

Willow nods her head as she takes a look at another question that she has written down upon a card

“What are your thoughts about your opponents for the upcoming show??”

Goth scratches the back of his head.

“I am certain that these two are two capable superstars inside the six sided ring. Esther is an established wrestler from SCU and her partner is someone that I have not met before. So that is difficult to have a first impression upon. But I am positive that isn’t someone that I should be taking lightly inside the ring.”

“How do you see your chances to advance to the next round??”

“I am always confident that I will win, obviously this isn’t just a match that evolves just around me and my opposition. Being in a match like this, where your chances to influence the match in a positive way is limited to fifty percent. Because I cannot run in and do a double team effort with Candy to take down Esther Azarov. There is a no physical contact rule in Sin City Wrestling when it comes down to men and women. So I have to fully trust my tag team partner that she will be able to do her part to succeed.”

Willow nods her head before digging deeper into that statement.

“And do you fully trust Candy??”

Goth opens his mouth once more, but decides to close it as fast as he opened it. His face reveals some doubt upon his mind before faking a smile and nodding his head.

“Even though we have not tagged together inside that six sided ring, I do fully trust that she can stand her ground.”

“Are you not worried that her mind is perhaps focused more on the attack from Alicia Lukas instead of your tournament first round match??”

The question catches Goth off guard, clearly he is worried about where the focus of his partner is at with their match coming up in mere days.

“I think she will be ready come Climax Control, I…”

“You think?? That does not sound like you are confident heading into this match Goth.”

“Well of course there are some concerns, but I have looked into her career and saw that the last time she was in this tournament she did manage to get far Willow. So instead of listening to your innuendo’s I…”

“Innuendo’s?? Are you trying to suggest that Candy will completely ignore the fact that she was hit by a cane? After being upset over what happened to Alicia Lukas in their match?? Because quite honestloy Goth, I get the feeling that you are just looking for excuses.”

This causes Goth’s eyes to widen in utter surprise to the accusation from Willow.

“What the hell are you talking about??”

“Come on Goth, you may have fooled Candy during your fancy dress party on Climax Control”

Pointing at the team shirt that he was wearing.

“But you cannot fool me Goth, I could tell that you wanted nothing more than get out of this combination between you and Candy. You nearly upset her when you spoke out your mind about the shirts and not wanting to high five her before the match starts. Try to explain that Goth??

“Well….”

Willow shakes her head in disbelief.

“No Goth, I want the truth.”

He is getting annoyed by the interruption from Willow as he stares at her with a cold look on his face.

“You know something Willow?? I didn’t really enjoy it because I am a downright wrestler. I am not here to have fun, if I was then I would have named myself Senor Vinnie okay?? But if you want to know whether I am going to stick with my tag team partner?? I will be at her side until we either win it or get eliminated okay?? I have been tag team partners with the most unlikely partners, although she is beyond everything that I have experienced. But I want to do this and you know why??”

She doesn’t answer as she awaits his answer.

“I realize that I may not have eternal life when it comes down to my wrestling career, but this is about getting a shot at the freaking World Heavyweight champion. A title that I have held several times in this company, something that I have done in every freaking company I have ever been in. And I have a son who has never seen me wrestle in real life until I came back to this company. He has never… and let me rephrase that.. he has NEVER seen the man that I once was. And you know what?? If it means that I need to put on a shirt that reads Dark Sparklez in order for me to obtain a championship match against Mac Bane or whomever is champ?? Then damn right I will wear that shirt and high five her, no matter if I like it or not…. Because if it means that down the road I can am a number one contender for that belt?? Then at least I know that I have done something right wouldn’t you agree?? ”

Willow is silent as Goth gets up

“I thought so…”

With that he walks off as the shot fades.

The shortest road to bigger things

Goth can be seen sitting in his hotel room, drinking a glass of wine while staring at a picture of him and his girlfriend and son. He smiles as he thinks back to some wonderful moments that the three of them has shared prior to his decision to return to pro wrestling. A decision that had taken him quite some time to make, he always had that itch to compete even when he was content to be a family man. But the one thing he wanted the most was to make his son and his girlfriend live the moments that he and his deceased wife were part off for many of years. He takes another sip from the glass of wine before placing it down on the table next to him and sighs.

“I’ve always been a man that loves to take a gamble, to take a risk in the hope of ever getting further in life. Because I am the type of guy that believes that you cannot win if you do not take risks in life.I thought I knew all the risks that were out there when I saw the names that signed up for this tournament….., but never in my wildest dreams did I expect to come face to face with someone this destructive and overwhelming as Candy…. My tag team partner.”

His gaze is focused upon something in front of him as the camera zooms in on him, we can see every possible wrinkle on his face that he has gained due many wars in the past as well as the worries that he has gotten since the announcement of whom he is partnered with as well as what he had endured this past show. He shakes his head before placing both of his hands on either side of his face.

“Perhaps I should just call.., I….”

He shakes his head once again as he refuses to finish the sentence, not wanting to throw in the towel and walk away from the opportunity to win a tournament and gain a title shot at the world title. Causing him to groan out loud before letting a long sigh.

“No, I’m not a quitter. I will not walk away with a tail tucked between my legs in shame, not even from a loony tune as Candy. I…”

He digs his fingers against his skull before shaking his head.

“I meant I just need to adapt to modern day wrestlers, they aren’t like me. Plus after experiencing the opportunity to have teamed up with Mercedes Vargas, I expected something similar to her. But I guess you cannot always get what you want.”

He chuckles as he quoted a line from a classic Rolling Stones song, something that clearly fitted his current situation. He had to admit that there were names that he had hoped for to be paired with, thinking back to past attempts as he never had the luck to advance to the final two. But he knew that there’s always a new opportunity, you just have to grab it with both hands and not complain afterwards if things didn’t go as you had hoped for. Even if it means to be paired with someone that got under his skin, even though he remembered some other names that caused him to gringe in the past.

“At least I don’t have to worry about Candy crapping on my carpet like Iris used to do.”

He chuckles as he thinks back to the days of him being the owner of his own company where Bill Barnhart had been one of his most loyal friends as well as wrestler and staff member in all the years that the company was ran. He remembers warning Bill not to have her sit down on the expensive rugs, but she would never listen.

“And before people are going to start to assume things, there are nothing but respect between me and my old friend. But I guess even friends are allowed to playh a prank on each other every now and then.”

He winks at the camera before continuing

“I see a golden opportunity to obtain something that is very important for not just me, but everyone else in this tournanemnt. To have a shot at the title that is currently held by Mac Bane. A man that I have faced before, a man that I would love to test my abilities once more. But then me and Candy need to survive this first round match as well as several other rounds before I get that chance. And even though I am aware that we aren’t being placed as one of the favourites to achieve that goal… I have always welcomed a challenge and this is another example of me wanting to welcome it with open arms.”

“Just the thought of squaring off with someone that is as sweet and filled with sugar, I am positive that she is just like the energizer bunny, full with energy and her enthusiasm is something that I am counting on to be on top of her game. And me?? I need to allow my experience be a key reason to have an edge against whomever it is that is the male opponent that I need to stop.”

“And the first one that stands in my way is going to be you Finn”

Goth is silent for a moment after whispering the name of the male half of his opponents that he has to take down

“It’s a pleasure to face a new name Finn, people often wonder what is my biggest challenge. Someone that I have faced many times before and never got the chance to beat…. Or to face someone that I have never faced before…. Trying to figure out who you are and what you are all about in such a short time to gain an advantage. Funny is that I have forgotten more names that I had faced the first time than I could care about. And it’s nothing disrespectful Finn, but most of them that I have faced the very first time ultimately ran off and quit from pro wrestling and water some damn plants.”

He chuckles after uttering the words he jus tmentioned.

“Finn Whelan, a name and a face that just like yours truly wants a shot to face the wrodl champion to become champion him and herself. Because I cannot forget the woman that Candy needs to try to focus on and take out from an upset. Although I am aware how good you are without take you lightly. Because I am aware that names from SCU aren’t the ones to be taken lightly. Something that I remember as being a young Goth to be overconfident and expect a victory before even lacing up my boots. But then again,k those days are long past me.”

“Something I couldn’t forgive myself if it would to be happen to me. But that isn’t something I wouldn’t want you to gain that advantage over me. And even though we have never met, I know the first thing that comes into your mind is that you are confident to beat me in a match. No matter what isn’t it?? To take a name down as being part of a trophy that we all want. To be the one that can call himself the very best. Because I am sure that you are just the very best that will win this tournament isn’t it??”

Goth shakes his head as he smiles

“I have seen them all, although you are different than many others before you isn’t it?? A man of your stature, a man that has forgotten more moves that I have ever been able to remember? Or are you going to take things from a different perspective?? I know big time words like that may bore you doesn’t it?? but I don’t care”

“I don’t care about expectations, I don’t care about how good you claim to be and even better… how good you truly are. I am confident in my own ability to take down a supposedly great opponent that you will proclaim to be. Because I already know that I am better. Because none of you are forced to tag with someone like Candy, if I can survive that… I can survive facing a team of you and Esther Azarov dear Finn. I just hope that after me and Candy are done with you, you can wonder off and hide in the shadows like you have done for me since day one… ”

He smiles as he stares into the camera for the first time

“Welcome to the Blast From The Past, where the past faces the current crop of wrestlers in this organization that think they can match my own ability. But we will find out don’t we?? So until that moment comes Finn…., good luck. You will sure as hell be needing it”

With that the shot fades as Goth takes another sip from his glass of wine
>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>