Author Topic: Special Issue #5  (Read 273 times)

Offline Keira Fisher

• View Profile
    • Keira Fisher
Special Issue #5
« on: September 04, 2015, 09:33:50 PM »
 *Keira slowly walks to Roxi, in the hospital room*

Keira: Babe...I'm...uh...I'm gonna get us some coffee...

Roxi: Keira... what are you doing? You should be resting.

Keira: I'll be fine...do...don't worry

*Keira gives a soft kiss to Roxi as she walks out. A minute later, a huge crash and thud was heard*

Roxi: Keira?....

*Roxi rushes out to see Keira, laid out on the floor, trays of food on her as she isn't moving, Roxi rushes to Keira's aid. But Keira isn't moving.*

Roxi: Keira... please... please wake up... come on... wake up... please don't...

*Roxi begins to cry. A couple of Doctors and EMTs rush to her as they check on her*

Roxi: Please help her! Please!

*The EMTs and medics attend to Keira while Roxi watches.*

Nurse: Get her into E.R, Stat!

*As Keira is out, her spiritual self is seen in a dark void as she looks around*

Keira: Hello-o-o? Huh-h-h-h. Ech-h-h-ho-o-o-o-

*Keira looks around, shouting out*

Keira: Roxi!? Anyone!? Where am I?

Voice: Your home...

*Keira then gasps a bit*

Keira: Oh God...I'm in Hell

Keira: COME OUT, SIN! I know it's you! I knew you'd be in Hell!

*Keira gets in a fighting stance. Jean appears, feigning shock*

Jean: Is that what you think of my home?

Keira: ....Jean? Then I'm not dead. I'm in the void. Get me out, right now! I need to see Roxi!

Jean: I'm afraid your body has shut down lover...

Keira: Wait...body shut down? So I am dead...but not in either heaven or hell. Fuck, I'm in Pugatory

Jean: No, pet, your body has shut down to reset itself. You're hooked up to oxygen right now. All the stress and pressure of these past few weeks... it caught up to you. so now... your mind has taken over and... here we are…where you want to be.

Keira: Where I want to be? I passed out cause of that epic match with Mel. Jenn finally made me go psycho! I went to get a cup of coffee

*Keira throws punches in mid air, thinking she's hitting a wall*

Keira: LET ME OUT! LET ME THE FUCK OUT! I WANNA WAKE UP!

Jean: It's for your own good. You're not going to wake up for a day or so.

Keira: A day? Oh God...what did I do to deserve this? The Collector could get my body...I could be as good as dead...fuck!

*Keira tries to run and escape, but fails*

Jean: You don't want to be here? I'm sad. You brain brought you here... until everything is functioning properly, I'm afraid this is where you'll be. And trust me... your wife is going to be standing over you like a hawk.

Keira: Roxi needs me!

*Keira then raises her head up and turns to Jean*

Keira: Wait...

*Keira gets closer to Jean*

Keira: If I'm in my own head. What the fuck are you doing here? Didn't you fix my head!?

Jean: Yes.... I did. Now you get what you always wanted.

Keira: What in God's name are you on about?

*Jean sniffles, looking like she's going to cry*

Keira: Don't do that crap, Jean. It doesn't work with me

Jean: I came back for you... I stayed with you, I tried to bring you with me... you told me you missed me... that you wanted me around, and here I am... and now... you don't want to be here anymore.

*Keira grabs Jean by her shirt in anger*

Keira: WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU PUT IN ME!

*Meanwhile, in the real world, Keira was seen hooked up to IVs and a Oxygen Tank to help her breathe. Roxi was seen, sitting beside Keira's bed, looking at her*

Roxi: Keira...

*Roxi takes her hand and softly rubs Keira's hand and arm*

Jean: She's not going to leave your side Keira. You're free to play in here. Now you can see me whenever you want.

Keira: What...did you do?

Jean: It effected your subconcious a little. It targeted your pleasure centers. I mean... I know how you feel about me...

*Jean strokes Keira's arm, but Keira jerks her arm away*

Keira: I do, but I love Roxi. I made my choice...remember? I chose Roxi! You were ok with it!

Jean: And so... I did this for you! I did this so at least for a little while... we could be together! Don't you love me anymore?

Keira: So...you did all of this. I was already in enough stress, so you attacked my other centers to make sure I pass out!?

*Keira punches Jean hard in the mouth*

Keira: I SHOULD KILL YOU! Hell, I'll do it when I wake up!

*Jean rubs her jaw, and smirks*

Jean: No... I didn't make you pass out. You did that to yourself. pushing so hard, acting out...You pushed your body too far.

Keira 2: And now you're stuck with us!

Keira: Wha...

*Keira turns to see herself in a skimpier Lady Kat outfit. Keira's jaw widens as she turns and says*

Keira: A...Second...Keira....you're not Jean

Jean: This what it would be like if you joined me.

Keira: WOW! My counterpart is such a tard!

Keira 2: …

Keira: Joined you? Who are you! Cause I know you're not Jean...well...my Jean anyway
Jean: Look at this Keira... She's happy... carefree... no crime to fight, no worries. Just pleasure and hot rooftop sex all the time. But... you're right. I'm not the real Jean.

Keira 2: Yea...only thing is, it turned Roxi into a homicidal Super Villian, killing off 80% of the population....but...

*The Second Keira sips her fake tea*

Keira 2: That's None of My Business....

Keira: You're disgusting....

Jean: This Keira saw how much you hold back because of how you feel about Roxi. You know you want her to do things that... she doesn't ever want to do. In here... in your mind... We can do anything. No limits, no boundries. Right now, with the snap of my fingers, some ropes would appear and tie you up. But... you are right about one thing, I'm not the real Jean. I'm what your mind has made Jean.

Keira: What my mind has made...

Keira 2: Or in Layman's Terms. Welcome to the second universe!

Jean: Meaning... I'm your Jean. Hoplessly devoted and in love with you Keira. And this... this Keira is what you always envisioned you would be a superhero.

*The second Keira smirks*

Keira 2: Yea. But don't worry. This is still YOUR mind. We're just visiting. Roxi's Aunt Flo is visiting...and way it's looking...she's staying for a long time, back in our world

Keira: Ok, fine. Jean, if this is still my mind. Produce Roxi to me. MY Roxi...so I can spend time with her til I wake up!
Jean: I imagine Roxi's probably thinking about finding someone to cuddle with tonight since you'll be out of commision

*Keira begins to grit her teeth*

Keira: Better idea. FIX MY BODY AND WAKE ME UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jean: I can't. It doesn't work that way.

Keira 2: Calm your tits, Bitch Me. She's got Kah to cuddle...oh wait. She's as dead as you! HAHA

Keira: You just wanna piss me off more and more, don't you?

Jean: This is your mind Keira... This Keira is just saying what you think sometimes.

Keira 2: Least I did you a favor and before Roxi could kill them. I killed Jennifer Drew and I snapped Amy Marshall's neck in front of Roxi's eyes before I spat in her face, telling her we're through

Keira: You...WHAT!?

Jean: You hold back for Roxi... This Keira, the Keira you envisioned... has no such filters. She's liberated.

Keira: She's Sin....reincarnated

Jean: Not exactly. But close.

Keira 2: No...I let some of Sin finally take over, enough to get the Real Keira...the Keira I needed and wanted to be. If I had became Sin...Roxi would be dead. I still care for her. Even if she's nothing more than a whiny little quick fuck

Jean: Ouch... Plus, she doesn't have this ass, does she?

Keira 2: She never had that ass.

*The second Keira licks her lips*

Keira 2: Jeanie...

*Jean turns to Keira*

Jean: You want to touch it?

Keira 2: I want to rub it. Time for Pulse to come out

*Keira begins to gag a bit*

Keira: Have fun...I'mma go over here...in...I guess...pitch black darkness corner number....3

Jean: Don't be that way Keira... please... This is your mind it's the dreams you've had.

Keira: I want Roxi...MY Roxi...here...NOW!

*A version of Roxi comes in, angry and looking at Keira disappointedly*

Keira: Roxi?

Roxi 2: Why didn't you finish Amy off? Why didn't you just end it? I wanted you to destroy her.

Keira: WHAT!?
Keira 2: Oh shit...She just met Roxi who met Aunt Flo...nice job Jeanie

Jean: It's Keira's Roxi. The one she made up.

Keira 2: Oh Thank God. I can't deal with Crazy Roxi....

Roxi 2: Now we have nothing.... We should just crush Amy and Jenn and be done with people.

Keira: Roxi, you know this isn't our way. I fucked up. You know I did. You were mad at me for attacking Amy, for snapping like I did

Roxi: No, you were right. I'm tired of sitting back and letting people walk on us. We should have ended Amy. For good. Now... I'm disappointed. I need to go find another woman for the night.

Keira: Roxi! Don't be like that! You don't thi....what the.....

*the void changes to the cruise liner as Keira stands beside a weakened Melanie*

Keira: Wh...Mel?

Roxi: You want to be free? Do it... Finish Mel off.

*Keira grabs Mel to do deadly sin, but it wasn't of Keira's own movement, the finish goes off like so, but Keira reverses it, bounces and hits Deadly Sin. She pins her for the 3*

Announcer: Your Winner....AND NEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW SCW BOMBSHELL ROULETTE CHAMPION.....KEIRA...FISHER!

*The ref hands Keira the title as she falls to a knee*

Keira: Wh...thi...this isn't real.

Roxi 2: It's not good enough! Finish her! now!

*All of a sudden, Keira slowly turns, not on her own movement to see Melanie slowly stand. She forcefully stands up. She tries to stop herself, but she pulls one of the barbed wires off and wraps it around Melanie's neck, slowly choking her*

Keira: NO! LET ME GO! GET THIS OFF MELANIE!

Melanie: K-*ack-Keira...wh...what are you...do--

Keira: NO! I WOULD NEVER HURT HER! STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roxi 2: Good.... finish her.... Make me proud!

*all of a sudden, Keira hears a neck snap. Melanie falls to the ground, dead. The crowd is stunned, but all of a sudden, cheer and chant Keira's name*

Keira: Oh my God...Melanie...

*Keira finally has control and gets the wire off. She holds Melanie in her arms*

Keira: No...please....don't....don't go. This....this isn't real...

Keira 2: Wow...she's more crazy than I am

*all of a sudden, the scene changes a bit, but this time, it was the final minute of Amy vs Roxi. Amy had slide out of the ring. Keira, having no control again. while the ref was turn. She grabs a chair and strikes a confident Amy as Amy screams.*

Amy: Wh...YOU'RE BANNED FROM RINGSIDE!

*Amy turns to Roxi*

Amy: I KNEW IT! I KNEW YOU HAD YOUR DOG ORDERED!

*Keira looks at Roxi, the anger from Roxi in the match, now turned into a sadistic smile*

Keira: Wha...no! This isn't real. Roxi would never....

Roxi 2: Do it! Finish her! All the pain she's caused! Do it!

*All of a sudden, not in control. Keira smashes Amy's sprained ankle. Over and over again, the bones were heard breaking, Amy screaming in pain, like she was being murdered. Keira quickly hides, the ref counting to 10, making it 3-3 with 30 seconds left. As the ref turns. Keira comes out, against her will and bashes Amy's other ankle, causing it to break. Amy screams, begging for Keira to stop. She does, hides and the ref counts to 10, making it 4-3 in favor of Roxi. The bell rings as Roxi smirks, letting her grab her title. Keira, against her will, grabs Amy and throws her into the ring. She slides in, listening to Roxi, since Keira still can't control herself*

Roxi 2: She Betrayed us... you know what to do.

Keira: Roxi. Stop! This isn't you! None of this is real!

*But the words fail as Keira slides out, against her will. She grabs Amy and slides her back in. She places Amy's neck inbetween the chair. She climbs up. She jumps and curb stomps the chair. a huge crack was heard. Then and there, Amy's neck was broken. She screams and cries, saying*

Amy: MY NECK! MY NECK! I CAN'T MOVE! AHHHHH!

Keira: NO! If...if I just did where I think I hit it...I...I...

Commentator: WHAT HAS KEIRA DONE!? She's snapped Amy's neck. EMT's are heading out now. The crowd is actually cheering this. She might have just killed Amy Marshall's career....

*Keira looks on in shock as she sees Roxi hug her tightly*

Keira: Roxi! Stop it! This isn't right! Amy's career...

Roxi 2: That what she deserves for messing with us.

*Keira breaks away from Roxi, rolls out of the ring and runs up the ramp*

Keira 2: YOU CAN'T RUN, KEIRA! IT ALWAYS COMES TO YOU!

*Keira sees a door and opens it, thinking it's a way out to the real world. Instead, she's in the middle of the LAW Ring, seeing Jennifer Drew, bloodied, near end of the match*

Keira: Wait...I remember....this...

*As Jenn goes for the second Curtain call, Keira counters it, this time of her own free will, giving a back body drop, but instead of thinking she made sure Jenn landed safely, she hears another huge crack*

Keira: No....NO!

Duke: OH NO! Jenn landed wrong from Keira's drop!

*Keira turns and sees Jenn not moving, but crying in so much pain now*

Jenn: No...wha...my plan...it...it backfired! Damn...Damn you Keira! I was right...you are a monster!

*The ref checks Jenn and a minute passes, he throws up the X*

Duke: The Ref's throwing up the X. He's stopping this match. Keira retains the title...bu...but at what cost, Troy?

Troy: Keira Fisher.... what in the world have we witnessed?

Troy: Jenn did exactly what she said she was going to do here tonight. She brought out the violent side of Keira and...and...it backfired. Now...

Duke: Jenn looks like she was just in a bad car accident. Way she landed, thanks to Keira. Not only is she not walking out of Queen of the Ring as the new Breakout Champion....she isn't walking out, Period. I think...I think Keira just paralyzed Jenn.

Keira: No! She...she wasn't suppose....she won the match! This didn't happen!

Duke: Now Keira's trying to cover up the crime!

*Keira looks at the two announcers, not beliving this*

Troy Franklin: She's a monster! Look at her!

Keira: NO! I'M NOT A MONSTER! This isn't real!!!!!!!!!!

*Keira rolls out of the ring and runs to the back. She tries to get away, but she sees Amy Drew-Street stopping her. Keira sees the tears in Amy's eyes*

Keira: Amy...no. You're not here. You're on your Honeymoo--

Roxi 2: You always wanted a Pet, didn't you... A pet like Amy?

Amy: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE! I trusted you Keira! You promised! YOU PARALYZED MY SISTER! I should have killed you when you had Sin in you, you mo--

*Keira sees Roxi stab Amy from the back, using the same knife Amy used to cure Keira and Roxi*

Keira: No....this is a Nightmare. Why can't I wake up!? WHY!?

*all of sudden, the scene changes backstage, to where Keira was near Kah. She sees Roxi and says

Keira: Here! Roxi, I found her...

{The group runs and the camera follows. The blonde GM is slouched against a wall. Her face is battered and bruised, her lips crimson with her own blood. She's barely conscious with a piece of paper taped to her chest. Roxi kneels down checking her friend over with what appears to be a tear in her eye.}

Roxi: Kah... Kahlan, you gotta wake up sweetie... come on.

{Bliss' eyes flutter open momentarily and Roxi shakes her head. Instead of turning to the group, Roxi gives Keira a sadistic smirk)

Keira: No...NO! ROXI! THAT'S YOUR FRIEND! YOUR BEST FRIEND!

Keira 2: OOOOOOOOO! This was a twist I didn't even see coming...and I'm her!

Roxi 2: I would say sorry... but... Keira just wanted a three-way... you didn' give it to her!

Kah: Wh...you...you did...all of ths...Ro...

Roxi 2: Because it's what you wanted right? This what you wanted to have...

Keira 2: Mmmmmmm, Guess Keira's hate stems even deeper. Let me guess, she hates the mail lady too?

Keira: Roxi...this isn't what I wanted! WE'RE NOT EVIL!

Kah: Ro...xi...you'll...you'll pay...Lucas...will...

Roxi 2: Shhhh.... I'm not going to kill you, I'm just going to keep you like this... and have my way with you And so will Keira...Isn't that right, Keira? We have our own Bliss pet now!

*Against her will, Keira pulls Kah up enough for Roxi to have her way with Kah*

Keira 2: OH MY GOD! I wanna fuck this Roxi so bad! I'm overflowing with excitement!

*The second keira looks at Jean*

Keira 2: Sorry, babe.

Roxi 2: Go on Keira... You know you want to...

Keira: No, this isn't right. None of this! Melanie, Amy, Kah, Jenn, Amy Drew, Roxi....I want out of this nightmare....I want out NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

*Jean snaps her fingers, all of a sudden, everything vanishes. It comes back to the void with her, Jean and the second Keira*

*Keira falls to her knees, drained from this as she pants heavily*

Jean: Welcome back.

Keira: You....I'LL KILL YOU, JEAN!

*The second Keira gets in the way of Jean*

Keira 2: Sorry, killer. You're not hurting my Jean

Jean: Aww... thank you my love. I knew you were loyal to me. But as you for pumpkin... you can't kill anything in here. Destroying your own mind has some some consequences.

Keira: Then I'd rather destroy my mind than to ever see that nightmare again, DAMN YOU JEAN!

Keira 2: WOW! You are a fucking moron!

*Keira falls to her knees, about to cry*

Jean: Don't cry... just join us... the world can be as easy as you make it...

Keira: I want out...I want Roxi...My Roxi...not that...thing you made

Jean: We didn't make anything this is your world, your desires

Keira: This is not my world. I mean...I wanted to make Roxi happy...but...but not like this. I wanna wake up....please.... I feel like I've been here for a hour

Keira 2: Actually...you've been here for a whole day. The door's right behind you

*All of a sudden, Jean smacks the second Keira by the arm*

Jean: We want her to stay!

Keira 2: Sorry...

Keira: I'm outta here! Fuck you both! I hope I never see you again!

*Keira rushes out and opens the door as a white light engulfs her. Keira slowly wakes up, seeing lights in a hospital room. She slowly looks around and sees Roxi sleeping at the edge of the bed. She smiles as she checks Roxi. She smiles, knowing it's the real Roxi. She pinches herself and squints in pain. She smiles, knowing she was awake as she rubs Roxi's hair*

Keira: H-Hey...R-Red

*Roxi slowly wakes up and sees Keira awake and her eyes widen with joy.*

Roxi: Keira! You're awake!

Keira: Yea...I am...

Roxi: Keira.... I thought I'd lost you...

*Roxi begins to tear up*

Keira: Shush...you...you'll never lose me

Roxi: You scared me to death... But.. but you're okay now... you're in the hospital, The doctor says....you just need to rest, your body shut down.

Keira: I...I figure..d...

*Keira closes her eyes and passes out again, but in a more sleep state than it was before*

*hours later, Keira wakes up. She sees that it was still sun shining outside as she could see that the IVs and stuff were off of her. She slowly gets up and tries to walk around to get her footing back, not noticing Roxi was entering the room from coming back from the Hospital Cafe*

Roxi: Keira! What are you doing!?

*Roxi gently leads Keira back onto the hospital bed.*

Roxi: No! If you need anything, you tell me, and I'll get it for you!

Keira: I want out of this bed, baby...

Roxi: Not until the doctor says so.

*Keira grabs her phone and sees Amy's tweet. She gets a bit mad, but Roxi takes it and looks*

Roxi; She's being sincere. At least... I think she is.

Keira: Ask her.....I guess she still cares for us in a human perspective

*Keira lays back and sighs*

Roxi: I think she's being sincere. She already got what she wanted, I think this is over now....

Keira: It's over...when I say...

*Keira tries to stand, but falls down to the ground*

Roxi: Keira! I told you! Will you please listen to me!

*Keira groans as Roxi helps her into the bed*

Roxi: You're in no condition, stop being stubborn.

Keira: I want out of this bed! I wanna go home!!!!! I want you in MY bed! I want my Amiibos! I...I...

*Keira sees her laptop on the table*

Keira: Oh...you brought my Laptop?

Roxi: To keep you sitting here. Relax.

*Keira smiles as she lets Roxi boot it up*

*After it boots up. Keira looks around the net, see if she missed anything*

Roxi: I love you.

Keira: I love you too. I'm sorry for being stuch a stubbron b--OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roxi: Are you okay?

Keira: They announced the Smash Amiibo Releases for the Mii Fighters, Falco and Mewtwo!

Roxi: You just tell me where to go, and I will try and find them for you.

Keira: If you got a time machine...

Roxi *Gasp* Keira...

Keira: What?

Roxi: We have to get that one when it comes out.

Keira: It's just another Yarn Yoshi...

*Roxi: We HAVE to get that when it comes out. They are so cute!

*Roxi gets in Keira's face, acting obsessed*

Keira: You got a green one already!

*Keria then screams as Roxi pinches her*

Keira: OWWWW

Roxi: I'm sorry... I'm sorry.. I get excited.

Keira: Ok, fine. We'll get the Mega Yarn Yoshi. But you need to find somewhere for it. That sucker's too big for the Amiibo Room Shelves

Keira begins to tweet again, but her phone gets taken away*

Keira: Hey!

Roxi: I don't need you getting worked up.

Keira: No. I need to train. I got to counter Jenn's mind control

Roxi: You need to get well before you do anything.

Keira: I'm so hungry

Roxi: I know.... I'm going to make you some chicken wings and bring them in

Keira: You allowed to?

Roxi: I can bring you food. It's not a problem.

Keira: You're too good to me

Roxi: I will always be here for you. You know that. Just tell me what you want to eat, and I'll bring it in

Keira: We'd be here all day with that list

*Roxi giggles*

Keira: Surprise me, but when you return, wear something...sexy

Roxi: We'll see.

*Keira pouts, but Roxi simply smiles and clutches Keira’s hand before leaving, leaving Keira to rest and recover*

* A few days have passed since Keira passed out. Keira lays in bed as the doctor walks in and checks in with her.*

Keira: Hello, Warden

Doctor: Mrs. Johnson... I know you don't like being here, but we're just trying to make sure you're okay. In fact... I'm pretty sure your wife is insisting on it.

Keira: Groovy, Hug a Rainbow. Can I go home? I'm bored as fuck here!

Doctor: Mrs. Johnson, you need a lot of rest to recover your strength. It's why we're going to run a fw tests, and... if you pass, we will be able to release you.

Keira: Fine, fine

*Keira smirks as she says in her thoughts*

Keira (Thoughts): Good thing I went Super. Maybe now I can get the Hell out of here.

*The doctor brings in a wheel chair for Keira to use, and helps her get into it, before wheeling her to a room to test her. There are two metal beams that people wo need to re-learn to walk have to use.*

Doctor: Okay, let's test out those legs.

*The doctor stands in front of Keira in the wheelchair*
Doctor: Can you stand up?

*Keira slowly stands up and begins to use the beam to walk*

Doctor: That's very good. Now, if you can walk to the door and back, that'll be a good sign that your body is healing properly.

*Keira slowly does so, taking one step at a time. Making sure she was still healthy enough*

Doctor: That's good. Well... just come on back, and we'll see about getting you out of here.

Keira: Thank you!

*Keira and the doctor walk back slowly, Keira secretly using her super form to stay stable. The doctor pushes the wheelchair along with them, and they make it back to Keira's room. Keira sits down and looks at the doctor*

Doctor: Well... it seems that you are in much better health. Do you feel alright?

Keira: I feel fine

Doctor: No pain, or discomfort or anything like that?

Keira: None that I can tell

Doctor: Well, if that's the case, I will sign your release, and you can go home with your wife.

Keira: Thank you very much

*The doctor walks out as Roxi walks in*
Roxi: Hey.

Keira: Hey, babe

Roxi: You feeling any better?

Keira: Much better

Roxi: That's good.

*The doctor walks back in*

Doctor: Okay, if you'll just sign this... you'll be free to go.

Roxi: Wait... she can go home?

*Keira smirks as she signs the paper*

Doctor: Yes, she's passed the tests, so she's good to go, I would advise however, taking some time to actually let your body heal.

Roxi: Oh... I'll make sure of that.

Doctor: Well, then... she's free to go.

Keira: YAY!

Roxi: Thank you doctor, for everything.

Doctor: My pleasure. Your bill has been taken care of, so... hopefully we'll see you again, but... not really soon.

*Keira slowly stands up and hugs Roxi. The doctor walks away waving.*

Roxi: Well... I guess it's time to go home.

Keira: Yep. Make sure the coast is clear

*Keira says as she grabs her 3DS, Laptop and the rest of her stuff. Roxi checks everything, and gives her a thumbs up*

Roxi: We're good.

*Keira grabs Roxi and places two fingers on her forehead, but Roxi grabs Keira's hand*

Keira: Rox...what are you...

Roxi: I got it.

*Roxi uses her two fingers and transmits them away.*

*Keira and Roxi transmit home as Keira quickly lays on the couch*

Roxi: Take it easy.

Keira: I'm trying

Roxi: I know you're trying, I just... I'm worried about you.

Keira: I know. I think right now, my honor's been more shattered

Roxi: You've got a lot of work to do... but... I know it's hard. But I know you...

Keira: I know. I shattered most of it. Jenn...Jenn made me look like a fool. I...am nobody's fool

Roxi: Settle down.

Keira: I'm trying. Bad enough I get out of one bed and into another

Roxi: I just want you healthy. I am more worried than ever before about losing you.

Keira: To the darkness or....

Roxi: To injury... to your anger... everything...

*Keira holds out her arms, wanting Roxi to lay with her*

Roxi: And I can't have that.

*Roxi lays with Keira, stroking her hair.*

Keira: You think I should have signed those papers, don't you?

Roxi: No, I just didn't want you to go away from anything thinking you had done wrong or... failed.

Keira: Jenn must think I knew you would become temp GM beforehand...hence why I asked for my rematch now. And SCW....

Roxi: We've got an opening now, we'll get our title match soon. We've won championships singlely, and now... tag titles are on the horizon

*Keira smiles, she sees Roxi leaning in, wanting to kiss Keira's neck, but Keira stops her*

Keira: No...I'm too tired

Roxi: Okay.

Keira: But we can sleep nude tonight

Roxi: Sure.

*Moments later, after the two strip, Keira smirks as she leans in and kisses Roxi's neck*

Roxi: I love you.

Keira: I love you too

*Keira was seen finishing the cleaning of the condo. She turns off the vaccum. As she does, she pants a bit, wiping her forehead*

Keira: Ugh....so tired...but...I gott-I gotta get this...do-done

*Keira groans a little as she stumbles around a bit, trying to regain her balance*

Keira: Come on....stay together...

*Roxi walks in, hearing the vaccum from the hallway, and entering*

Roxi: Keira? Are you running the vaccum?

Keira: Y...yea. Just f-finishing up

*Roxi looks at Keira stumbling around, and grows concerned as she walks towards Keira*

Roxi: Keira... you need to be in bed. You can barely walk

Keira: I-I'm f-f-fine

Roxi: Keira... please stop being stubborn. You're going to hurt yourself.

*Keira quickly goes Super and looks at Roxi*

Keira: See? Fine

*Roxi gives Keira a knowing look*

Roxi: Keira... I know you're struggling, stop doing this to yourself.

Keira: For the last time. I'm fine. I just needed to go Super. No problem

Roxi: You shouldn't need to go super! That's the point.

*All of a sudden, Keira can't maintain her Super Form as she falls to a knee. She goes back to her brunette color and breathes heavily*

Keira: I-I can-can't even maintain...m-my Super Form? M-Maybe if I-I go Second Super-r-r-r

Roxi: Keira, don't... just don't. Please... Let me help you get into bed.

Keira: I...

*Keira leans on Roxi*

Roxi: Easy... easy...

*Keira and Roxi slowly go to the bedroom as she lays Keira down. Keira looks at Roxi, but sees two, maybe three versions of her*

Keira: R-Rox-xi...

Roxi: I'm right here.

*Keira passes out, but in a sleeping motion. Roxi sighs and gently tucks Keira in.*

*A few hours later, Keira gets up and makes her way to the couch, trying to watch TV. Her vision becomes a bit blurry as she shakes her head*

Roxi: Hey... you alright?
Keira: Yea...J-Just watching this match wi-with the Boss' fav chew toy. I MEAN slut, I mean "World" Champion

Roxi: Are you going to be alright for this match? I'm not liking this passing out thing. Maybe you should be back to the doctor, I can get the match changed.
Keira: N-No! I-I wanna prove to that blonde, fake breasted Bimbo that even though we're going after the tag titles. Th-that I can beat her any damn ti-time. Any d-d-damn where!

Roxi: Keira... I think we need to have a little chat.

*Roxi sits down next to Keira on the couch*

Roxi: You really aren't well, are you?

Keira: I'm fine! I need to focus on Mikah. I need to focus on Alexis! I wanna be one step closer to becoming Tag Team Champions! These detours have cost us enough. Don't get me wrong. I loved being Roulette Champion. B-But I wanna finally win T-Tag Gol--

Roxi: Stop... stop right now...

*Roxi stroke Keira's hair*

Roxi: We'll cross that road when we get to it, we have a tag match coming up, but you need to save your strength.

Keira: I am. I just...I just wanna watch this match. Study them...both

Roxi: Okay... just relax.

*Keira smiles as she lays her head on Roxi's lap*

Roxi: We get through this, and we'll have a shot at those tag team titles. I promise.

Keira: I....Believe....you...

*Keira begins to fall asleep, again*

Roxi: Rest my love...
<HR>
============================
So, everything has not been so great in the house of Johnson/Fisher. Not only did we both get what we wanted. I almost died. Well, I still feel like shit. But, I'll be better by the time Climax Control hits, don't you worry about that.

Now, with nothing else standing in mine and Roxi's way. We can finally show the world why Team Hero deserve a chance to become the next Bombshell Tag Team Champions. I wish we could now against the champions themselves. But management decided to have us fight two people who were randomly put together out of nowhere.

Huh...feels like I heard that before.

Anyway. This is out chance to prove ourselves. Alexis Edwards, I've seen you talk and talk on Twitter for so long. Sorry, I mean bitch and bitch and bitch! You bitch more than Mikah herself. I thought that was something no one could top.

I mean it, you're like one of those gossip girls that doesn't know when to shut the fuck up about ANYTHING! Hell, you'd be perfect for the Mean Girls if they were still around. But, trust me. I'm going to finally get a chance to take my fist and shove it right into your mouth, knocking out all of your teeth, forcing them down your throat. Having the sharp edges of your teeth scratch your vocal cords to where you would never be able to speak again! That would be so great.

Now, speaking of people who I'd wish would shut up! Mikah herself.

For a few months. I've heard you run your mouth over and over again. Hell, people asked me why didn't I cash in my Queen of the Ring Briefcase on you, Mikah? I guess I felt a tiny bit sorry for you. Considering I was the one who won the briefcase in that match that you were in. So, I bit my lip and let you have that moment of glory.

Yea, one of those times I was so wrong on that one.

Mikah, you got victory after victory, retaining your title and yet, you're never satisfied! You act like since you're the champion, you can do whatever you damn well please. Bitch, I won my title, defended it the same night! I kept defending it til I got screwed over! I lost a rematch, but you don't hear me crying over spilled milk!

Speaking of, that's what you pretty much are, Mikah. A bucket of Milkshit! What's Milkshit? You take Human waste, mix it with milk in a huge ass bucket. That's what Milkshit is! I'm sorry, that's what Mikah is right now. By the time I'm done with you, Mikah, I'm going to dump that bucket of Milkshit right where it belongs. On your damn head!

Mikah, Alexis. Get ready, cause Team Hero is going to be one step closer to becoming the Tag Team Champions. Cause I'm about to B.A.B two women. It means...

BREAK A BITCH! See you soon!

*Hours later, Keira is seen slowly standing out of her bed, but somehow, her standing was hard as hell. She then slowly walks, but falls, crashing through a glass table they had*

Roxi: What in the world?

*Roxi gets up and rushes to Keira's side*

Roxi: Keira!

*Keira doesn't move as blood is seen coming from her body, making a puddle around her*

Roxi: Keira? Come on...

*Keira doesn't move, she doesn't even breathe*

*Roxi turns Keira over and feels her pulse. Her eyes widen with horror*

Roxi: No... NO!

*Roxi pulls Keira away from the broken glass, and begins CPR*

*Keira still doesn't move or breathe. After a few tries, Keira coughs, but was finally breathing, but was still not waking up. The blood was coming out quickly*

Roxi: Okay... okay...

*Roxi moves her hair from in front of her face and picks up Keira. and grabs her wrist communicator*

Roxi: VISION!

Vision: Rox? Are you okay?

Roxi: I need help! Keira.... she... just... PREP the medical team! She's got cuts and she's bleeding.

Vision:Got it.

*Roxi throws down the communicator and transmits herself and Keira to the medical bay, and places Keira on the gurney and wheels her towards the doctors.

Roxi: HELP ME! PLEASE HELP HER!

*One of the doctors comforts Roxi as the medics take her away.*

Doctor 1: Calm down, Lady Bedlam. We'll get her better

*a few hours later, The first doctor comes into the waiting room as he sees Roxi*

Doctor 1: Lady Bedlam?

*Roxi looks up, having been crying, she wipes away tears and sniffles, breathing in*

Roxi: Y... yes?

Doctor: We...we got her patched up. But...her condition....is worse Her cuts are too deep , even with patching. It's....it's best you say Goodbye to her

*The doctor sighs*

Doctor: Lady Kat...Keira...won't have much longer

*Roxi looks at the doctor, and shakes her head in disbelief*

Roxi: No..... no.. she's gonna be fine, she's gonna get fixed! You put her in the rejuvination tank right now!

Doctor: We've tried everything! It's too late!

Roxi: No.. .you'... you're lying! This is a dream!

*The doctor places his hand on Roxi*

Doctor: Lady Bedlam...I'm sorry. Just...don't make it harder on her. Least stay with her....

*Roxi breaks down and begins sobbing uncontrollably. She finally pushes the doctor out of the way, her anger growing as she pushes into the room as sees Keira on the respirator.*

Roxi: No....

*Roxi frantically makes her way over to Keira and rests her head on Keira's chest and stomach. Keira lays there, just breathing. Her wounds were dripping from the bandages, slowly. A IV was keeping the blood flow going, but for how long, they didn't know*

Roxi: No.. no.. nononononono! You... you can't leave me!

*Roxi sobs more*

*Keira's prone arm moves, hitting the IV stand, accidently cutting Roxi's arm*

Roxi: Ow! I...
*Roxi looks up as her wound heals almost instantly. Her eyes widen as she can hear Keira's voice from a different conversation*

Keira's voice: I wish I had your healing...

Roxi: That's.... that's it...

*Roxi rushes out of the room and looks at the doctor*

Roxi: You listen to me... I don't care what it takes, You do everything you can to keep her alive until I get back!

Doctor: We can try. But we can't promise nothing. We may have enough of her blood type...for...24 hours. Tops

Roxi: I don't care! Keep her alive! I'll be back!

*Roxi storms out of the room*

Roxi: Vision.... get me any information on the whereabouts of Dr. Berkin....