Author Topic: Special Issue #4  (Read 331 times)

Offline Keira Fisher

• View Profile
    • Keira Fisher
Special Issue #4
« on: July 17, 2015, 09:59:45 PM »
 *Keira is seen putting her bag overhead as she sits down now, waiting for her wife*

Roxi: Oh... excuse me.

*Keira looks as she sees Roxi. Roxi walked back several patrons and found her seat next to Keira. Roxi put her laptop bag on the floor under her seat, and sat down next to Keira, smiling*

Roxi: This is going to be so much fun.

Keira: Look what I got while I was waiting. A little girl saw us. Came up to me, gave me this for us

*Keira shows a little drawing of her and Roxi hugging, showing the words, "Happy Anniversary. Team Hero = Team Love"

*Roxi smiles*

Roxi: Awww... I'm amazed people know.

Keira: Considering we were public way before it became legal in all 50 states.

Roxi: I just didn't think us being together was that big of news to most people.

Keira: We're trailblazers. We're one of the few Lesbian couples in Wrestling

Roxi: Keira... We're just the ones who lasted. There is a whole bunch of them now... a new one pops up every week. Not that I'm complaining but, still, there's a lot of them out there now.

Keira: True. But we're the ones who lasted longer, like you said. That's why everyone loves us....and hates us. Some hate us That reminds me. SCW....putting me and you against Amy and Jessie for the belts.... I know it's a good chance for us to get our hands on them. But...I hate to say it

*Keira sighs*

Keira: Amy agrees with me about this match

Roxi: I.. don't wanna talk about it right now. I'm tired.

*Keira smiles as she kisses Roxi*

Keira: We got a long plane ride, baby. in just 8 hours, we'll be in the City of Lights. The city of romance

Roxi: Yeah... I know. This is so nice.

*Roxi yawns*

Roxi: I just wanna take a nap.
*Roxi's eyes begin to close, as she sees the stewardess's checking before take off, she opens them up again and she sees Amy Marshall walking down the plane asile.*
Roxi: ...
*Amy walks up to where Roxi and Keira are sitting*

Amy Marshall: Look at you two... trying to get away from me? You can't. I own you now. I'll get Keira too.

*Roxi rubs her eyes and sees the stewardess*

Stewardess: Are you okay Madam?

Roxi: Y... yeah... Yeah I'm fine. Sorry, but a little tired.

Keira: You got Coca-Cola Life?

Stewardess: We'll be serving drinks once we're airborn

Keira: I know, but I was wondering if you do serve it.....

Stewardess: I’ll check…

*The stewardess walks past them*

*Keira turns to Roxi*

Keira: You ok?

Roxi: Huh? Yeah... I... I'm fine.

*Roxi looks back for the stewardess, and shakes her head.*

Keira: Don't make me do that Tidus Crow Laugh

Roxi: I just need some sleep.

Keira: I know. Considering we had to leave late

Roxi: Yeah.

*Keira leans down and pulls out a watch*

Keira: Let's try this
Roxi: Huh?

*Roxi turned back to Keira*

Keira: Look directly into the watch. You are getting sleepy...very sleepy....

*Roxi playfully knocked the watch away.*

Roxi: Knock it off.

Amy: Trust me, I will when Jessie takes your wife's title

*Roxi all of sudden sees Amy sitting in Keira's seat*

Roxi: No!

Keira: RoxI?

*Roxi turned away and looked frantic, but turned back to see Keira*

Roxi: I.... I'm sorry.

Keira: Roxi, what the Hell?!

Roxi: I just... I need some sleep.

Keira: You do. You almost hit me

*Roxi strokes Keira's face and kisses her head*

Roxi: I'm sorry.

Keira: It's ok. Get some sleep

*Roxi sent out her tweet that they were leaving, and grabbed Keira's arm and curled almost into a ball before closing her eyes*

*Keira begins to hum Roxi's lulliby*

Keira: You are my sunshine...my only sunshine....you make me happy...when skies are grey....

*The plane roared as it hit the runway, and the plane took off, by the time they reached 10,000 feet, Roxi was sound asleep with Keira playing with her hair.*

Keira: Goodnight, my queen. My forever...my Roxi

*Roxi awoke about 7 hours later, looking around at where she was. Keira was asleep leaning against the window, as Roxi stretched, she look at the seat across from her, and she saw Amy again.*

Amy Marshall: Boy... I need a cigarette after that.

*Amy looked past Roxi to Keira*

Amy Marshall: She is a tigress, you know that? Oh, you know she's exhausted, we joined the mile high club together.

*Amy snickered as Roxi turned away, and then back to the seat across, which had a large woman sleeping. She turned back to Keira*

*Keira was seen asleep*

*Roxi touched Keira to make sure everything was okay, poking her repeatedly*

Keira: I...i don't care. I'll get you ice cream man....

*Keira says in her sleep*

Roxi: Keira?

*Keira slowly wakes*

Keira: Sonic Pops!

Roxi: I swear... I think we're both going crazy...

Keira: What's wrong, Rox?

Roxi: N... nothing. Nothing, forget it. We... we have a match this week. We should concentrate on that.

Keira: Yea. The one match me and Amy don't want. I'd rather have that bitch one on one.

Roxi: Y... yeah. I don't know why they would do this. You already defended you championship against Crystal, now against Jessie... crazy.

Keira: Least we know it wasn't Metal and STD's idea for this.

Roxi: Keira... please.

Keira: It's the truth! Jessie thinks she can beat me? Considering the fact ever since I came to SCW, I dominated bitches left and right? Granted, I lost to two people. But point stands. Jessie is nothing more than Amy's ass licker. Cause Ass kisser is being tame

*Roxi shh's Keira*

Roxi: No so loud!

Keira: Sorry. Fucking skankwads got me worked up....

Roxi: Will you please watch the potty mouth? There are children on this plane!

Keira: Sorry. Stewardess?

*Roxi pushes the call button above her, and the stewardess walks over*

Stewardess: Yes?

Keira: Sorry for my language. Can I have a Coca-Cola Life please? If you sell it I'm trying to watch my Cholesterol

*The Stewardess looks at the dining trays, and sees a can of Coca-Cola Life as she hands one to Keira*

Stewardess: here you are

Keira: Thank you so much. The Stevia sweetner helps regulate me Could you get one for my wife too?

Roxi: Oh... no, just water for me. I don't drink soda.

Keira: No, you need it. It doesn't have much caffine
Roxi: Keira I'm fine. Really just water works for me.

Keira: Ok

*The stewardess hands Roxi a small bottle of water.*

Roxi; Thank you.

Keira: When are you serving Breakfast?

Stewardess: We have an inflight meal in a short while.

Keira: Got steak?

Stewardess: We have some chicken, and a Fillet, yes.

Keira: Chicken? I'll take 20

*the people hear this and all turn to look at Keira*

*Roxi looks around, embarased*

Man 1: Wow, girl. Y'all got a empty stomach or something?

Roxi: She's kidding. she's kidding.

Woman 1: I wanna see her actually eat 20 chickens. These planes have those little small Chicken Patties

Man 2: Get her the chicken! I'll pay for her meal if she eats them all!
Roxi: Really?

Man 3: Same here!

Woman 2: Ditto!

*Roxi slink down in her seat.

Amy: Yea, Get Keira her chicken. So she can choke on it....

*Roxi looks up trying to find where the voice came from*

Stewardess: Ok. They're offering. I'll get you 20 things of Chicken and one steak

Keira: 3 steaks. Riding on a plane makes me Hungry

*The Stewardess goes to prepare the food as Keira smiles*

Keira: Mmmmm, I can't wait

Roxi: Keira... why would you do that?

Keira: Long plane rides make me hungry

Roxi: But 20 chickens and 3 steaks?

Keira: They dared me

Roxi: You just take all the dares, don't you?

Keira: Hey, you've taken a few yourself since we've been together.

Roxi: Yeah... that's true. Look, this match, I ... I want you to try and not focus on Amy. Okay, she's... she's my problem. You focus on Jessie.

Keira: I know. I'm gonna get a few licks in on Amy. Jessie though...I'm gonna treat her like a two cent w--

Roxi: Don't say it.

Keira: Sorry

Roxi: I know you can beat Jessie, I've beaten her, and if push come to shove, I know you can beat Amy. But that's the idea. the idea is keep the Roulette title around your waist.* That's what I want for you. You've already proven yourself to be a champion, now every defense is solidifying it.

Keira: What about the Internet Title?

Roxi: I... I'll do my best to win it back... If.. if I don't ... win it this week, I'm... I'm going to get my rematch at the next... supercard.

Keira: You need to play offense and defense. We got two goals. Retain my belt and take Amy's belt. We can't wait til the Supercard. Amy and Jessie doesn't need that power.

Roxi: I'll do my best. I won't them take anything from you.

Keira: Good

*The stewardess soon returns with the trays full of food. She hands Keira 5 of them, and Roxi another 5 for her tray, as Keira begins to chow down.*

Roxi: Thank you.

Stewardess: Sure. I’ll be back in a few minutes with the rest.

*The stewardess walks away as the crowds begin to watch Keira*

Keira: Yummy.

Roxi: How can you eat that?

Keira: It’s good! And I’m hungry!

*Keira devours the 10 chickens in a matter of minutes, and the stewardess has to bring a large trash bag for all the contents. The other 10 chickens soon join their comrades in Keira’s stomach, as she moves on to the three steaks.*

Roxi: I can’t believe this…

Keira: Hmm?

Roxi: That you’re eating all that!

Keira: I’m hungry, it’s what I do.

Roxi: But on the plane?

Keira: I told you, flying makes me hungry.

Roxi: Everything, makes you hungry.
Keira: Good point.

*Roxi looks past Keira and out the window*

Roxi: Look... Paris...

*Keira looks and smiles*

Keira: Happy Anniversary Mon Ami

Roxi: Happy anniversary my love.

*Keira smiles*

Roxi: I think this is something we've both needed. It's time to just relax

Keira: Yes it is, baby

Roxi: I just hope everything is alright back home

Keira: Tweet and see

*Roxi tweets out, and checks her timeline*

Roxi: Well, so far, so good.

Keira: Good

Roxi: Just hoping it stays that way.

Keira: Mmmm, Roxi

*Roxi checks her photos*

Roxi: I...

*Roxi looks at the photo of Buster sent by Sasha*

Keira: Hmm?

Roxi: I... I'm gonna cry..

Keira: Roxi, No! Buster will be ok! If you cry, I won't get you a Baguette

*Roxi gives Keira the puppy dog eyes.*

Roxi: Mommy.... loves... Buster.

Keira: Nope

Roxi: I should call Sasha. Check on them!

Keira: No!

Roxi: But... Buster..

Keira: Noooo

Roxi: I... I'm alright. I'm okay.

Keira: Buster will be ok

Roxi: I... I know.

Keira: Now...anything you wanna do before we land?

Roxi: Keira... are you saying... what I think you're saying?

Keira: It is up for renewal

Roxi: ... Well then let's go.

*Keira giggles as she stands up and heads to the extra wide bathroom*

*Keira is seen in her hotel room as she looks through the magazines. She sees something that gives her a huge grin. She puts it up as she sees Roxi enter

Roxi: Hey...

Keira: Hey, sweet cheeks How was the massage?

*Roxi arches her back and stretches*

Roxi: Amazing. I've never felt so good.

Keira: I see you got the Happy Ending…because your cheeks are as red as they can be

Roxi: It... it was relaxing, that's all! Goodness you're such a perv.

Keira: Well! It was part of the hotel pay. Gotta make some use out of it. Admit it, you loved it Anyway. I thought about going to the beach. Wanna come?

Roxi: What beach?

Keira: Oh, just a normal beach. Where we can stretch out and relax

Roxi: Keira I know Paris has nude beaches... are you trying to take me to a nude beach?

Keira: NO! What makes you think that I would do such a thing like that?

Roxi: Because I know you, and I know you would.

Keira: Roxi Johnson! I'm ashamed of you! Thinking I would take you to a nude beach. I'm a saint!

Roxi: Pffft! Who are you trying to fool?

Keira: What do you mean my sweet, loving, understanding, sexy re--

*Roxi folds her arms and taps her foot*

Roxi: You done? I know you Keira.

Keira: Ok. Anyway. Let's go!

*Keira grabs Roxi by the arm and tries to take her*

Roxi: This better not be a nude beach!

Keira: It's not

Roxi: Well stop, and let me get an actual bikini on. Otherwise I'm going in my underwear!

Keira: That's fine. Come on!

*Roxi pulls her arm away*

Roxi: Keira... let me change.

*Keira grabs Roxi, but they knock over what Keira was looking at*

Keira: Go in your underwear. Let's just go!

Roxi: ...

*Keira tries to get the magazine, but Roxi takes it*

Roxi: Vieux St. Giron, Paris's number 1 nude beach...

Keira: .....crap

Roxi: Keira... you know how I feel about this, I've never been confident in my body...

Keira: But Rooooxxxxiiiii. It's something new. Plus, it's Paris. Live a little
Roxi: I... I just don't have the body for all this... Being nude in front of all those people.

Keira: Please? Please? Plllllllllease?????

*Roxi finally caves*

Roxi: Oh... alright... But I need to have a bikini first!

Keira: YAY! I thought I was about to say. "We could go to Paris' Number One S&M Club instead"

Roxi: .... Don't start, we're here to relax!

Keira: Roxi....why? No one knows who we are here. Show off that sexy booty

Roxi: That way I can decide whether or not to go nude. I... I told I don't like my body like that.

Keira: Roxi, shush! Your body is as hot as mine. If not hotter than mine

Roxi: I just... I'm just not. But if we get there and it looks okay... then... then why not? It's our anniversary I guess..

*Keira giggles as she kisses Roxi and slaps her butt*

Roxi: Ahh! Okay, okay, let me change.

*Keira giggles*

===================================
Have I prove to the world now? Have I prove to the world that what I say, goes? Besides two losses in my SCW Career. Anything I've said, becomes true. The Mean Girls, disbanded! Queen of the Hill, Got! Becoming champion? Done it too. Retained and proved Crystal Hilton wrong? You know the result by now.

But now I got to defend my championship in a match that a insane person could have thought of in their sleep. Or when they're having sex one. Whichever. But it doesn't matter. Cause there's another prize on the horizon. The Internet Championship. The one Amy Marshall stole from my Roxi. I'm going to beat the shit out of Amy and Jessie. My threat is her little ass licker.

Amy, you keep saying over and over again that Jessie didn't do any of this on your orders. I say that's bullshit. It's been bullshit since you stabbed Roxi and me in the back! I've wanted to get my hands on you for so long. I could taste it. You, begging for me to stop beating you into a bloody pulp. Me, licking the blood from your face, tasting your fear. Trust me. Roxi will get in her licks too. But I wanna be the one that removes your head from your spine. I wanna hear it snap as you fall down and bleed.

Jessie, don't think I haven't forgotten about you. You share the same Sins that your bitch does. You stuck your nose where it didn't belong. When I had that coward in my hands. You decided to butt in, on Amy's order. I know, you didn't do it cause Amy told you to. I say again, you and her are full of bullshit.

You want my championship so badly? You're going to have to kill me. I'm not gonna give you anything, cause you don't deserve this championship. Just like Amy doesn't deserve to be the Internet Champion, nor does she deserve to breathe. Jessie, you won't be walking away the winner. You won't be walking away with my Roulette Championship. Hell, when I get done with you. You'll be just like Amy. You won't be walking ever again.

I have to defend my belt, but at the same time. I'm going to have a chance to put a end to Amy Marshall's pathetic reign as champion. My promises are always Gold. So listen well. Jessie, you will fail to get my championship and you will fail to make sure Amy retains her title. Amy, you won't be able to help Jessie beat me and you will fail to retain your title. Once you're laying there, unable to continue. All Roxi has to do is finish you off while I take Jessie and carve her little ass up!

Amy, Jessie. Team Hero's coming to Hong Kong and we're going to finish what you started. I promise you, Team Hero will walk away with both Belts and in the end, me and Roxi will B.A.B

BREAK.....A.....BITCH!