Author Topic: Sorting me out  (Read 425 times)

Offline Laura Jackson

• View Profile
    • Peter Siddorn
Sorting me out
« on: May 17, 2013, 03:57:39 PM »
 \'user

While most would the female Team Erik had a great night at Hostile Takeover but there was a black mark on that record that being the black mark of Laura Jackson lost to Becky Jones. Laura was usually one who didn’t take loss too seriously but this was different. She was hurt by this one and it was so bad that she didn’t bother going to the after party Erik had arrange to celebrate after the PPV. She just couldn’t go and enjoy it. She was so upset by the lost she didn’t go with Mandy to the shooting of her movie. Mandy was stunned by this she always knew Laura to be one of the strongest willed people in her life. She was always the one stopped her being sad. In fact Laura was so lost in this defeat she took herself somewhere she hadn’t been in a while. Her hometown of Tampa Florida! She pulled up in front of a house that looked like it was out of book. It was a smallish house with a white picket fence and perfect garden. She stepped out of her rental car and stood there. She then got out of the car she was wearing a black t-shirt, blue jeans and black boots. She then raised her sunglasses and looked at the house. She then nodded and started to walk up the path to the door. She then paused for a moment and then she rung the bell that was on the door. It played a little tune and she looked around. A few moments later the door opened and standing in front of her was an older woman she looked at Laura standing there and smiled.

Well this is a nice surprise you should have told me you were coming

Laura Jackson
Mom to be honest I didn’t want to say I was coming as if I did then it would get out and ruin why I came out here can I come in?

It was Sally mom Carrie Jackson and she nodded stepping aside for Laura to come in. She walked into a hallway and down a narrow path and she walked into a kitchen like area before sitting on a chair in the room. Her mother then followed her in .

Carrie Jackson
So what happened you and that Amanda have a fight?

Laura shook her head as she heard that.

Laura Jackson
What no we are fine she is off filming a movie and no it’s not one of those videos mom she got a part of in a horror movie. She been off making it and I just had a bad week at work so I thought I come see you and Dad to try to sort things out what in mind right now!

Carrie Jackson
Well do you want a cup of tea before you talk about it?

Laura Jackson
Oh yes please!

Laura sat and watched her mom make a cup of tea for her. When she was done she passed the cup to Laura who grabbed it with eagerness.  

Carrie Jackson
So what on your mind sweetheart?

Laura let out a pleased sigh having taken a mouthful full of tea.
Laura Jackson
Well it’s just that recently I been going through a lot of change! I mean I find myself looking at what people think and I worry I’m letting them down. That’s never been me unless it was a family member who I was with. I mean I’m just not sure how to feel about this I mean I’m worried that if I change I will lose my edge.

Carrie walked over and put her hand on her daughter shoulders.

Carrie Jackson
Well maybe it’s just you growing as a person. I always said you should be more open to people it’s not healthy to simply keep your feeling bottled up. I mean it’s seriously it’s not like people are going to bite if you open up to them./color]

Laura sighed as she heard her mom.

Laura Jackson
I know and I’m grateful for Erik for believing in me but like I said this is new to me.

Carrie Jackson
Like I said Laura it’s get easier going forward it’s like those move you do practice is the only way. Trust me you will feel better if you do it.

Laura Jackson
I will try thanks for everything mom.

Laura leant over and give her mom a hug.

Carrie Jackson
No problem listen you want to stay for tea making my famous fish pie!

Laura Jackson
Fish pie sold!

With that Carrie stood up as she did this Laura phone went off. She reached into her pocket and pulled it out she pushed the buttons and read the message on there.

Hey I miss you filming been great but you should have come would have got you a cameo! Just got told by Erik you got Cyn Marlowe Amy Marshall and Joanne Canelli in a 4 way good luck love U Mandy
x

Laura looked at it and nodded for a couple of days she was going to be off the grid but come Climax Control she was going to be the Laura fans loved to hated.

End of RP
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 03:58:03 PM by Laura Jackson »
user posted image