Author Topic: Speaking My Mind  (Read 359 times)

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
Speaking My Mind
« on: February 08, 2019, 06:48:40 PM »
 The scene comes into focus and as it does we are treated to the sight of Kate Steele holding a guitar in her hands. She offers a smile as she begins to strum away on the guitar. She smiles passionately as she begins to speak.

“Hello to everyone out there. My name is Kate Steele and I just want to say that I am super happy to be speaking to all of you. This week I get to team up with the likes of Seleana Zdunich to face the likes of Jessie Salco and Crystal Hilton. From the bottom of my heart I just want to say that winning the Golden Briefcase was one of the biggest challenges of my entire career. It was something I worked my ass off into achieving and I am so thrilled that I could work hard to prove to everyone that I deserve to be here. This is my chance to really become that main event level of talent and I feel like I have put so much effort into winning the briefcase and for it to be stolen away in a span of a minute makes me very upset…”

Kate takes a long deep breath as she continues to speak.

“Not only was it stolen but it was done so by one of my best friends in the form of Jessie Salco… Jessie how could you do this to me? You were one of my closest friends in all of SCW. You were one of the very people that I have met and you and I were stablemates, we were locker room buddies, and we were friends. I thought that we had built up a friendship that would never be tarnished but yet you would let the thought of a briefcase come in the way of what was established between the both of us. That in itself is very sickening and I thought you were much better than that!”

Kate takes a long deep breath as she continues to speak.

“Seriously are you really happy that you stabbed me in the back to gain a stupid piece of metal?! I thought you were better than that. I will be among the very first to say that I want to see you in the title hunt again. Out of everybody in this company you are among those who deserve this more than one could imagine. You might not be a woman who wins the most matches or have the best character. But you do something more powerful. You represent the company week in and week out. You come down to that ring and you run your mouth. You promote like nobody else and you know what it means to show up for work. I can respect that about you, but what I can’t respect is that you attacked me behind my back. You slid in like a bloody fucking snake and tried to take me out? For what purpose exactly?!”

Kate sighs as she continues to speak.

“Just so you can stick it to Mark and Christian. Just so you could prove to them that you will do whatever it takes to gain a title opportunity. That sounds good and all but you made one big fucking mistake. You decided to prove a point against the likes of me. You decided to stab one of your closest friends in the back and it’s really sad. I should have seen it coming. Both you and Crystal should be ashamed of yourselves because you decided to turn your back on the two women who probably believed in you more than anybody else. Now it’s time to be taught a lesson and at Climax Control we are going to fight back. Seleana I know you are hurting and I know it must be hard to go through what your wife put you through, but when I saw you fight Crystal back last week. I can speak for everyone that the entire world was rejoicing. It was a long time coming and it was an amazing feeling seeing someone make Crystal pay for her actions.”

Kate smiles warmly.

“Crystal you love to run your mouth how you feel you are entitled to everything but how could you stab your own wife in the back? The one that cares for you. The one that puts up with so much shit and flack from you? That just doesn’t seem right. Your attitude really sucks and to be honest I was in your shoes at one point. I didn’t really care how much I hurt my husband. As long as I got what I wanted that is all that ever mattered. Yet the more I acted that way the more I came to realize that what I was doing just wasn’t right. I knew I couldn’t go on like that so I had to stop. My husband and I renewed our vows and I am happy to have him right by my side. He is my everything and for as much shit as he put me through I could never do what you did. I just don’t understand you and Jessie. Do you really think taking a shortcut is going to get you anywhere in the business?”

Kate shakes her head in disgust.

“This question is to the both of you but what happens when the both of you don’t successfully capture what you were aiming for. What happens when I take back my briefcase and you don’t win the bombshell title Crystal? Where do you go from that point?”

Kate sighs as she continues to speak.

“There really isn’t anywhere to go and I know that is when you come crying back to the likes of your friend and your wife. That is when you try to plead for forgiveness and we might not be willing to accept you back. You really need to think about the consequences of your actions before you commit them. One thing is for sure at Climax Control I am going to give my all. I am coming out there with the intent to kick some major ass and I won’t let anything or anybody get in my way. Seleana and I are sick and tired of what you put us through and we will take a stand. So you better brace yourself because you definitely might just find yourself SHIPWRECKED!!! See you soon…”

With that Kate can only keep smiling as we fade to elsewhere.
user posted image

user posted image