Author Topic: Bombshells, Flashbacks & Scott Oliver's heartbreak  (Read 371 times)

Offline Vixen

• The Fox
    • View Profile
    • Vixen
Bombshells, Flashbacks & Scott Oliver's heartbreak
« on: August 15, 2014, 11:54:07 PM »
 Perfection...Her wedding day had been perfect, exactly how her match was going to be at Climax Control in the Bombshell Clash of Champions when she and rival Necra face her teammate Jessie and her partner Amy Marshall.   Vixen had thrown herself into the whirlwind that was the Bombshell division with abandon and resolved to never again let anything stop her in the ring regardless of who she faced or the stipulation of the match.

She hadn’t thought twice about marrying Spike when he proposed to her at the Into the Void supercard.  She wasn’t going to be thinking twice about continuing her win streak this week...

Flashback...

The sunlight filtered through the leaves outside of the window as a woman in a towel stood looking into the mirror of a vanity, twisting right and left to make sure that her skin no longer held any marks from the barbed wire match.  Vixen smiled into the mirror as she sits down to run a comb through her wet hair.  A soft tuneless hum can be heard coming from her as she leans forward, her chin resting on her hands, daydreaming until the small whirlwind that was Eden Staggs breezed into the room.

“Mommie Vixen,” she squealed with excitement, her hair in curlers as she rushes up to Vixen, throwing herself into Vixen’s arms.   “Today you and Daddy are getting married and I get to be the maid of hummer!”

The child’s slip only gained her a hug from Vixen.  â€œI think you mean maid of honour petite,” replies the bride with another hug.

“Yeah that too,” answers Eden.  With the complete focus of a six year old, Eden quickly changes the subject.  â€œMommy says my dress is amazing.”

“It definitely is Eden,” says a voice from the doorway.  Walking in the room, Misty is smiling in a dress and slicked back hair.  Eden smiles as she jumps from Vixen’s lap to hug her mother.  Misty hugs her back then gently nudges her towards the door.  â€œWhy don’t you go and see Daddy while Mommie Vixen and I have a little chat.”

“You aren’t going to tell her to kick Daddy in the nads like you did are you?” asks Eden suspiciously, her eyes narrowing slightly.  Vixen fights to keep a straight face as Misty rolls her eyes.

“No I am not doing that!” exclaims Misty as she pushes Eden out the door.

“Ok, then I will let Daddy know,” calls Eden as Misty shuts the door.

“She is really worried that I might do the same to Spike that you did at your wedding,” says Vixen, her laughter bubbling up.  Turning to look in the mirror once more, she takes a brush to her now faintly damp hair.  â€œBut I want to thank you for coming on such short notice.  I know that if you really look at it, you are the closest thing to a best friend in the bombshell division that I have.  And after today we will share being mommie to Eden.”

“I want to say that Spike is a really lucky man,” offers Misty as she sits on the nearby bed.  â€œI also want to say that this whole Mean Girl thing…I can handle it alone.”

“Oh no you don’t Misty.  You have back up in me and the others and I don’t want you to forget that,” says Vixen.  â€œAfter all, Delia is my number one contender and between the two of us, our lives are going to revolve around dealing with the numbers game of them versus us.  Who knows, maybe just maybe we can get rid of them once and for all.”

Misty shares a smile with the reflection of Vixen as she nods slowly.

“We are in this together Misty,” says Vixen.  â€œTeaming once again only this time it won’t be for the belts, it will be for the Bombshell division’s salvation.”

“I’m not going to argue with you there,” replies Misty.  â€œBut that is for another day, now it is time to get you ready to marry Spike.  Then you face the first of our mean girls challenges…”

Vixen had gone on to defeat Mercedes to retain her title and now this week, she would be in the main event teaming with the other single title holder Necra to face her friend and teammate Jessie Salco with Amy Marshall, her partner who shared the Bombshell tag titles.

\'user

Let the Games begin…

Vixen stands quietly in front of what looks like a full body scanner.  Dressed for wrestling with the Bombshell title held at her waist she is letting a computer technician scan her.  On the wall behind her is the background art for the latest version of Sin City Wrestling’s Climax Control video game.

“That’s great Vixen now don’t move,” calls out the technician as a whir is heard and light beams dance over her frame.  â€œOkay now we need you to put the title over your shoulder.”

Vixen lays her title over her shoulder and prepares to pose with it when Scott Oliver comes charging in, wildeyed looking for Vixen.  Spying her, he rushes towards her, grasping at her shoulders in desperation.

“Tell me you didn’t do it,” he says out of breath.  â€œTell me that twitter is just spoofing your account!”

Vixen looks concerned as she holds up her hand, a golden band flashing on her left hand.  â€œScott relax, what are you talking about?”

“Oh em gee...it’s TRUE!” wails Scott as his head falls back.  â€œDamn yous...DAMN YOUS to hell!”

Vixen can’t hold back her laughter at his melodramatics.  She leads him to sit down and rubs his shoulders.  â€œYes Scott, I married Spike.  I don’t know why you would think I wouldn’t.”

“But I had such high hopes that I would still have a chance,” Scott moaned.  

“I’m sorry Scott,” she replies.  â€œBut you didn’t just come to see me about marrying Spike did you?”

“No, I am actually here to talk to you about the clash of the champions this week on Climax Control.  Seeing as you are the Bombshell champion and you have to team with the woman you beat for the roulette title to face your teammate Jessie and her new team mate Amy,” begins Scott as he slumps in the seat.  â€œAre you really going to be able to work together with Necra do you think?”

Vixen ponders that for a moment before replying slowly.

“I’m going to have to work with her if I want to win the match.  I can only hope that she realizes that between the two of us will be a truce for the match and then when all is said and done, I trust her only so far.  I guess you could say that I will be watching my back when it comes to Necra because really, this title I hold is her only step to becoming a Triple Crown winner,” muses Vixen as she leans back.  â€œDon’t get me wrong Scott, she is a tough competitor but still, I don’t know, there is something in my gut telling me to be careful.”

Scott nods as if Vixen has revealed the secrets of the cosmos.  â€œAnd what about the fact you are facing your teammate Jessie?”

“That is going to be tough too considering that Spike has helped both of us in the ring and we have teamed successfully before.  But I am going to have to see her not as a sparring partner but as an actual opponent out to score the pinfall over me if she can.  I have to be ready to counter whatever she brings to this match if I want to be victorious.  That is the case with Jessie,” says Vixen.  â€œShe could get the pin from anywhere and is one of the most capable women in the ring.  When it comes to facing Necra she does have a bit of a problem and facing me, well, I am not going to be her sparring partner this time, I am going to be the Bombshell Champion and that means being the best.”
“And Amy, what about her huh?  Have you even faced her before?” asks Scott.

“I think I have very early in my career here in Sin City wrestling but I haven’t faced her all that recently,” answers Vixen.  â€œAnd I don’t know if she is ready to face me since I have done what I set out to do and only got better with age,” she jokes with a nudge against Scott’s shoulder, hoping to make him smile.

Offering Vixen a scoffing grimace, Scott straightens up and fixes his shirt.  â€œWell Vixen, I guess you are ready for anything and don’t need to be saying anything else huh?”

“Oh Scott, there is so much to say and do at Climax Control.  I have to face Jessie and Amy, two women I know are strong competitors and people that I see helping me and Misty rid the federation of the Mean Girls.  But this week, they are the ones that will have to be beaten.  I also see Necra as somewhat of a mystery but I have to try to trust her enough to work with her as my partner,” offers Vixen as she gets to her feet and moves back towards the backdrop.  â€œI know one thing for sure and that is nothing is for sure in that bombshell champions clash on Climax Control.”

With that, Vixen once again picks up her belt and lays it over her shoulder to step in front of the imaging camera as Scott gives a long drawn out sigh then moves off as the camera begins to whirl once more.

>