Author Topic: Vixen the nurse  (Read 383 times)

Offline Vixen

• The Fox
    • View Profile
    • Vixen
Vixen the nurse
« on: February 22, 2014, 12:01:38 AM »
 Vixen walks into the bedroom of Eden who is lying on the bed, her body limp and sweaty from a fever.

“Mommie Vixen,” says a small sad whisper as Eden snuggles more into her bed, the blankets pulled up to her chest.  A cough interrupts her as Vixen moves closer.  Taking one hand, Vixen lays it against the head of Eden who sighs mournfully.  “I feel sick,” she adds with a soft cough then sniffle.

“I know you do petite,” consoles Vixen as she rubs her cheek while sitting down.  “I brought you something to drink and eat.”

Eden smiles but shakes her head.  “I don’t want to,” she says.  Vixen moves to stand up but is grabbed by the little girl.  “Don’t go Mommie Vixen,” she cries softly.  

Vixen turns with a smile and sits down beside Eden, handing a soft cotton candy scented bear to the little girl.  Eden snuggles against Vixen as she hugs the bear.  “Can you tell me a story please?”

Vixen nods as Eden lays her head down on Vixen.  Slowly rubbing her fingers along the little girl’s hairline, Vixen begins to speak.

“Once upon a time there was a young woman who was a soldier.  She got to travel all over the world and met many people.  And this soldier learned some very good lessons in Japan from a man that called her kogitsune-maru,” said Vixen as she thinks back to her past that she is telling the story of.  Unseen by Vixen, Spike leans against the doorway to listen.  “This man taught her all about honour and being the best she could be.  One day the man told her that she had learned all she could from him and that she was ready for whatever would come.  So this soldier came home and left the army.  But she didn’t have much in the way of schooling so she went back to school.  But school was very expensive so she decided she would use her skills to earn some money doing things like wrestling.  And that is how she…”

A shush from the doorway gets her attention as Spike motions that Eden is asleep.  Walking over, he lifts the little girl up so Vixen can slide out of the bed.  Laying Eden down, Spike leans over to kiss her forehead.  With one last check on her, Vixen adds her own kiss and the pair leave the little girl sleeping.

“I thought that kogitsune-maru was that test that Kirk cheated on,” says Spike as he puts his arm around Vixen.  Giggling, Vixen shakes her head.  Spike shoots her a look.  “Don’t tell me it is a French thing.”

“No, it is Japanese, it means little fox.  You are thinking of the Kobayashi Maru my love.  And no, I didn’t have to do that test either,” she jokes.  

“No, but you will face a test this blast from the Past tournament round one.  You are facing Song…”

“That will be interesting,” says Vixen with a smile.  “She is a very strong opponent and I know that she will provide one hell of a fight for me.  And who was chosen as her partner?”    

Spike wipes his hand through his mussed hair and looks downward for a moment.  “It’s Ben,” he murmurs as Vixen leans closer to hear him.  

“That’s funny…for a second there I thought you said that I was facing Ben,” she states with a chuckle.  

“You are,” he replies.  “And that isn’t all…”

Vixen’s head drops and is shaken slowly…negatively.  “Tell me,” she said fatalistically.

“You are teaming with the new guy,” he adds.  “Jamie Dean.”

Vixen stops and looks at Spike.  “Jamie Dean?  Isn’t he that guy that…well, is very metrosexual?” she asks slowly.  “I got a look at him but I don’t know what kind of partner he is going to be.  And I know the pair that we are facing and I have to know that we aren’t going to have an easy time of it.”  Vixen begins to pace along the hallway as she thinks out loud.

“This is one of the reasons I HATE tag matches…especially lethal lottery types like this.  Last year I was stuck with Nick Jones.  This year, I have a newcomer as my partner, an unknown quantity facing two very strong competitors.  Seriously my love, I know that I am going to be giving my everything in this match but how do I know that Jamie Dean will?  My track record with tag partners except for you and Misty hasn’t really been that good.”

“You just have to go into the ring and show them why you were the grandslam champion of the bombshells,” says Spike, noticing the wince at the use of the past tense.  “But if it is any consolation, I am behind you one hundred percent.”

Vixen stops and smiling, she lets her hands rest on Spike’s chest as he covers them with his own hands.  “I promise Spike, I won’t let Jamie Dean or you down,” she vows.

“Good,” he answers as he leans forward slightly to place his lips against Vixen’s.  After a moment, he pulls back and then begins to guide Vixen towards their bedroom.  With a small cough and patently fake sniffle, Spike teasingly looks at Vixen.  “I think I am starting to feel sick…”

Vixen laughs as he tugs her into the bedroom, slamming the door shut behind them.
>