Author Topic: Vixen...talking to mom before kicking some ass  (Read 473 times)

Offline Vixen

• The Fox
    • View Profile
    • Vixen
Vixen...talking to mom before kicking some ass
« on: May 11, 2012, 11:59:29 PM »
 Scene one:  Talking to Moms

The silence of the cemetery is only broken by the sound of a car pulling up outside of the wrought iron gate.  The motor stops and a car door slams as a woman steps out of the vehicle.  Dressed in a dark jacket and dark pants with a white tee and black boots, Vixen pulls off the pair of shades that are covering her eyes.  Looking towards the cemetery, she moves around the car and walks towards a grave that has a name engraved on it.  Stopping, Vixen blocks the name from view as she kneels and lays a small bouquet of roses on the grave.

“Moms, I miss you,” Vixen says to the grave marker.  “I could really use some advice.  See, I got this match coming up and well I remember you liking to watch all the old time lady wrestlers.  Us sitting together watching the Superstars of Wrestling, making that popcorn and spending that afternoon on the couch with you...”

Vixen’s voice gets nostalgic as she speaks to the gravemarker.  Giving herself a bit of a shake, she leans against the marker, talking as if her mother was there.

“It’s different now Moms, very different.  I mean here I am, NYDW champ and facing a woman that I am chasing for her title because I know that she doesn’t stand a chance against me now that I got my sights set on the Bombshell championship.  I know you are watching but maybe you should be looking the other way,” offers Vixen as she flexes her fingers on one hand before letting them curl into fists.  “This time I am not going to be gentle on her.  Yeah she got the drop on me in the last match we were in but now I am focused.  Now I am thinking that maybe the one “true” bombshell is lying when she says she is the greatest.”

Sighing, Vixen looks back down at the grave.  “This week Moms, I am going to be kicking some rear end that definitely deserves it.  I mean she talks like I am nothing and when push comes to shove, I am tired of having to hold back.  You know what I was like before right...bad news walking.  Well, I’ve changed and for the better I think.  I am not the little brat I use to be.  But I may just have to go there again.  I can’t let Misty think that she has the drop on me.  I mean come on.  I know I can beat her.  Hell, I know that because I have the training and the fact that I can kill with my bare hands I could rip a new one for her without breaking a sweat.  And technically I did last week or would have except that she ran from me like a scared little girl.  So I was forced to show her just what I was capable of when I hit my move on her little buddy.”

Laughing slightly at the memory, Vixen’s chuckles fades into a wheezy sigh.  Shaking her head, Vixen straightens up and walks along the graveside again.  “Moms, I have got to get going, I have to fly out soon and see if I can’t get a hold of my tag partner, gotta talk some strategy for this tag match.  But I’m gonna make you proud.  Be just like those lady wrestlers we use to watch on Saturdays.”

Vixen leans down and straightens out the roses that had fallen over onto the grave.  With one final pat of the roses, Vixen trails her fingers up the marker to rub them lightly over the name engraved there.  “Happy Mother’s day Moms...I love you.”

Blowing a kiss at the grave, Vixen turns and pulls the shades she had stuck on her head over her eyes that are slightly reddened with unshed tears.  Walking back to the car, Vixen spares one more look to the grave then slides into the car and starts it, pulling away from the cemetery in a cloud of dust on the old dirt road.

Scene two:  Talking the tag match and sending a message.

Backstage at the arena, preparing to get into the ring later that night, Vixen is dressed casually in a pair of dark cargos and a silvery tee with a black rose on it.  Barefoot and with her hair pulled back into a high ponytail, Vixen can be seen crosslegged on an equipment box, a laptop in her lap.  Typing away furiously, she can’t see the cameraman who has come up behind her and is filming her as she types.

“Don’t think I don’t see you there,” she says without looking up or breaking her typing speed.  “I suppose you are here trying to get something from me about my match tonight huh?  Well you are just going to have to wait while I finish this.  I mean I could talk to you but I just want to finish this without losing my train of thought...”

The cameraman mutters something that sounds suspiciously like “no worries” as Vixen bends her head to her task once again...

Foxy Blog:

Hello fans this is Vixen, your one and only ready once again to lay the smackdown on the blogosphere.  

This week in SCW, yours truly is in a tag match with Brandi Shotze against Veronica “look at me I am so sexy” Taylor and Misty the “one true bombshell”.  Now you could say that Brandi and I don’t stand a chance because Misty is a double champion and Veronica is a double D...dumb and ditzy.  

First you take Veronica, talking all the time about how she is one of those “mean girls”.  Like that means she some kind of tough strong woman.  Well smell isn’t everything now is it?  She talks a good game but really, all she is and all she will ever be is eye candy, cheap, dollar store eye candy.  The “one move wonder” who can’t even walk and chew bubblegum at the same time if you ask me.   How she managed to get into this match is beyond me but I know one thing she is going to get out of it...a loss.

And Misty, our champion and resident escape artist.  I am talking to you girlfriend.  You may have the title but I am going to win the war you started by that little attack you tried to accomplish with Electra Flamer.  I wonder how her head is feeling after last week?

I want you to be prepared Misty, I am coming for you and your title and when I take it from you, be prepared to watch as I wear that title with pride and shine it up from the tarnishing you are putting on it.

Well that is all for me this week.  Join me next time when I talk about how much trouble it is to have an honest chance at facing someone that doesn’t use shortcuts to win titles...

TTFN...

Vixen

Turning back to the cameraman, she smiles and closes the laptop top.  Setting it to one side, she laces her fingers together and addresses the camera.

“Misty you lucky girl, getting to main event the show even though it is in a tag match.  However, we both know that it should be you and me in the middle of the ring for the title you have.  After all, that is what we both want.  I want it so I can take your title.  You want it because you know that one on one, you can’t beat me even though you try to prove it time and again.  Well once more into the breach huh.  I am coming to Climax Control with some very bad intentions and they are all straight and aimed directly at you.”

Vixen smirks.  “And Veronica, just because you are lucky enough to be teaming with the champ, your luck just ran out because you have to face me and Brandi and between the two of us, the two of you won’t stand a chance in the ring at Climax Control.  Because both of you are destined to feel the fall from grace that will leave you flat on your backs in the middle of the ring...a very familiar position for both of you I am sure...as the referee makes his three count.

Noises can be heard down the hall as Vixen makes note of the arrival of her NXT teammates.  Waving to them, she jumps off the box and grabbing her laptop, heads towards the guys leaving the cameraman a very frustrated young man as the scene fades out.
>