Author Topic: European Fox  (Read 542 times)

Offline Vixen

• The Fox
    • View Profile
    • Vixen
European Fox
« on: March 30, 2012, 10:32:53 PM »
 On route to Amsterdam, I hadn’t really been thinking of what or how I was going to be doing.  Basically if you had asked me, all I could have said was it involved a wrestling ring and another member of the bombshell division.

Checking my laptop once more, I slowly sip at the cup of coffee in the small little internet cafe that I had found near the hotel.  Wearing a comfortable pair of jeans and an Ottawa Senators (Go Sens) jersey, I run my hand through my hair, pulling it back off my face.   I can only shake my head at the comments I have found on my twitter account.  “Jackhammer’s been busy since RMP closed its doors,” I comment to no one in particular.  Reaching over with my left hand, I tap the enter key then swipe my finger over the mouse pad and click.

“Let’s go see what we need to see about this week,” I mutter as I pull up my email and press login.  Looking over the many emails I have, I sigh as I click on the spam and send it where all good spam emails go...directly to file 19.  Once that is cleaned out, I begin to read the fan mail that managed to get to my inbox.  

Email 1 from foxyfan1
Hey Vixen, been watching you a lot in NYDW, way to go champ.  Now I see ya in SCW.  WTF OMG...taking over NEWA?

Good luck by the way on your match in Amsterdam.  Don’t be laying on any tables like I am sure Veronica Taylor will be doing.

Your biggest fan,

Chuckling to myself, I turn to the person sitting beside me, a friend from my military days.  He looks up at my slight cough.  “Whatcha want Vix?” he asks.  

I motion to the laptop screen and raise one eyebrow.  “What is this fan implying about laying on tables?” I ask with a concerned look on my face.  He reads the email then laughs before leaning towards me.  “Here in Amsterdam...the sex is pretty free and wild if you ask me.  I heard it said that if a woman lays down on a table, she ummm,” he begins before embarrassment stops him.  He reaches over and types in something on Google and then turns the laptop back to me.  I glance over the comments then blush wildly at the comments I see there.

“Oh my god...really?  The whole club would get a shot at her?” I mumble.  “Sounds like something Veronica might do but definitely not me,” I add, pulling my foot up to rest my elbow on my knee and leaning as far as I can away from the table.  I tap at the mouse pad and change the email once more.

Email 2 from Mr.E_Fedhead
I know this can’t be the real Vixen so I wanted to send an invite to join our efed online and play out your fantasy of being Vixen.  Click the following link to check out the best fed on the Net.
But if you are Vixen...could I have you autograph this attached image for me?

I click on the link and wait as it opens.  My mouth drops open in surprise as the image of a guy’s junk in a pair of silvery blue speedolike briefs appears with background music of LMFAO’s Sexy and I know it.”  Suddenly the “wiggle wiggle” line is heard and the image begins to jiggle which only makes me laugh, falling slightly out of my chair as my buddy hides his head.

“You have some real jerks as fans Vix,” he offers as he shuts down the image.  “So tell me what you got planned for your match this week.  I don’t think sitting in here,” he says with a glance around the cafe, “is going to prepare you for Veronica Taylor.  She is undefeated you know.”

I look at my friend and nod.  “Like that is something I am taking into consideration.  I mean sure, she is undefeated but you know what.  That just means that when I beat her in this match, there is going to be one person in that ring that is undefeated and another that is Veronica Taylor.  I am going to be proving once and for all that I am here to stay and am going to make my mark on SCW.”  With that comment, I slide my foot down and stand.  Turning to the counter, I put the cup on the table and in broken dutch ask for another.  Walking back to my friend I sit once more.

“Listen, as much as I know you are going to start in on me about how I have to get ready for the match,” I say, one hand on the arm of my friend, “You have to know if I get too overprepared I am going to win the match...for Veronica.  I can’t get too involved in second guessing myself, because that is going to play right into the strengths of Veronica.  I mean I could sit here, strategize and plan and get into that ring with some kind of strategy that for the most part is not going to be natural for me to follow.  I am an impulse kind of girl with a berserker rage thing that could happen.”

My friend huffs at that statement.  “You not plan is like me cheating on Roxie,  not ever going to happen,” he jokes.  “Sooo...whatcha got planned?”

Leaning towards my friend, I smile slowly as I pull up the blog site listed in my favourites.  “You are just going to have to figure that out yourself or tune in and watch.  Now I have some writing to do...”

Dismissing him, I begin to write my blog for the week.

Hello my Foxy darlings,

Here I am in Europe and getting ready to face Veronica Taylor in what is only my second match here in SCW.  Second match and second win which will be nice.  I was taking a real hit in RMP then NYDW’s competition wasn’t giving me the challenge that I craved.  So I signed with Sin City Wrestling and I am not looking back.

Guess I should let you know that coming up very soon, yours truly will be definitely making my presence felt.  Considering that I am the rookie in this federation I don’t think it is a good thing to step up and put my challenge out to the champion without working my way up the ranks.  I know that I would have issue with it so I am not going to tell the Bombshell champion that she is in my crosshairs (Although she is of course)  One step at a time and this week’s step is Veronica Taylor.  

I apologize now Veronica because I know that come Climax Control, there is going to be no quarter given in that ring and what that means for you is that I am going to show you no mercy as I begin my climb towards challenging for the Bombshells title.

First things first...Veronica Taylor and my second win in SCW...and it is all going down at the University of Amsterdam this Sunday.

Xoxo
Vixen

>