Author Topic: Introducing the Fox  (Read 518 times)

Offline Vixen

• The Fox
    • View Profile
    • Vixen
Introducing the Fox
« on: March 23, 2012, 11:47:49 PM »
 “We are now approaching Vegas where the temperature is...”

The voice of the captain of the airplane is heard over the speaker which catches my attention and brings my eyes up from the novel in my hand that I slowly close and stuff into the light emerald bag at my side.  I let my eyes drift closed as a yawn escapes me, stretching my arms above my head.  Dressed comfortably in jeans and a silvery tee, I straighten and reach for the seatbelts on either side of my denim covered hips.  

Beside me, my brother also prepares for the landing.  “So what are we doing going to Vegas, you still haven’t told me,” he says curiously.  “I mean you got the title in New York Divine ‘s federation.  Oh is this a celebration for winning that?”

The plane dips lower as I look out the window, a smile playing over my features that I make sure is not seen by my brother.  “Nope, this isn’t a celebration,” I offer with a quick glance over my shoulder.  “You could say this is the start of something interesting if you must know.  I decided that I would like to get back into the mix so to speak.”

I hear the whine of the rubber hitting tarmac as my brother groans once he realizes what it was that I said.  “You signed a contract with another federation didn’t you?  What is it about you and striking out on your own, burning the candle at both ends?” he asks.  “Where is it this time and who are you fighting now?”

“If you must know, I have a match for Sin City Wrestling against two women...Brandi Shotze and Haley Starr.  Two people I don’t know but I guess I will get to know them well at Climax Control,” I reply with a bit of a smirk.

“Climax Control...CLIMAX...You have got to be kidding me,” exclaims my brother before breaking into uproarious laughter at the name of the show.  “Must be effin’ nuts of if you ask me.  Naming a show like that, this federation sounds like some fly by night operation that is only out for some titillation.  Seriously Vix, you really didn’t sign with a company that named it’s show Climax?”

The plane taxis into the terminal and stops.  Passengers begin to disembark as Vixen leans back in the seat, waiting her turn.  Beside her, her brother is sitting shaking his head.  “Vixy, tell me honestly, why?”

“Because I need to do this,” I reply.  “I have heard that SinCity Wrestling is a strong federation where my style of wrestling will be appreciated.  I mean I have my title in NYDW but I want more.  I want to prove I am the same strong wrestler that was the Heavyweight champion in RMP.  That I still am someone to be reckoned with and I will prove it in my debut this week,” I add.  “So when we get off this plane, you are going to help me prepare for it.”

Finally we are the last two and I stand, reaching over the seat to open the compartment and grab my gear.  I turn to leave the seat but am stopped by the bulk of my brother who puts his hands on my shoulders as he looks deep into my eyes.  “You got nothing to prove Vix,” he states calmly, intent on giving me a way out.  “Since you have NYDW, you don’t need to fight in a second fed anymore.  Especially since you are at the top of NYDW and have the world by the tail.  You are going to burn out.”

Laughing softly, I put a hand on the cheek of my brother and pat him lightly.  “Always worrying about me,” I tease.  “It’s gonna give you gray hair...”

Quick as a wink, my brother reaches one hand to his head in worry as I move around him and head for the door of the plane.  He follows slowly, patting his head and whining at me.  “I’m not going gray am I?”

Scene Two

The image of a video player can be seen on the laptop that is open on the equipment boxes backstage.  Someone’s hand can be seen moving to press play.  Vixen appears on the player, dressed in a red and gold halter and tights, ready to wrestle.

Pacing backstage, Vixen can be seen warming up.  She stretches then looks at the camera.  Crossing her arms over her chest and begins to speak.  “Let me introduce myself.  I’m Vixen and I will be your opponent tonight.  Actually, I am making my debut here in Sin City Wrestling and I have to compete against two women who have begun to make a name for themselves here in SCW.  Now just because I am the new girl here, it doesn’t mean that I am new to the business.”

Vixen begins to pace and continues.  “I know what you might be thinking, Vixen stepping into this federation and thinking that she is going to rise right to the top.  Listen I don’t expect to instantly get my shot at the Bombshells title.  I’ll start small with this match on Climax Control and go from there.”

“So Brandi and Haley, tonight you will step in the ring against me and I am going to give you a good look at the newest Bombshell here in SCW.  I will be the one with my hand held up by the referee at the end of the match.”

The hand once again moves into view and presses stop.  The camera pulls back to reveal Vixen who winks at it then smiles as the scene fades out.
>