Author Topic: Head of the Class  (Read 1107 times)

Offline Julianna DiMaria

• View Profile
Head of the Class
« on: July 14, 2023, 11:36:41 PM »
July 9, 2023

Julianna DiMaria is not a woman that has a high tolerance for nonsense or even the slightest inconvenience. As much of a veteran of the game as she is, even the silliest little thing tends to have her be annoyed, angry, or any other related emotion. As she stands in her kitchen, she happens to be holding her phone and she has that annoyed expression on her face. She lets out a sigh and she’s starting to express some reluctance in her eyes too. But, she can’t stay angry for too long as she hears a bit of a celebratory squeal from her mother who is walking in with some of Julianna’s belongings. Julianna widens her eyes as she is perplexed by her mother suddenly being so happy.

“What the hell are you so happy about?” Julianna asks with a tone of annoyance in her voice.

“I just heard the news…” her mother, a former wrestler in her own right, says with a hint of excitement in her voice. “...you’re going to ITALY! Yearning the news of your new job was awesome, but now this on top of that? The only country that would make me more excited for you is Germany for obvious reasons of course…”

Julianna rolls her eyes at her mother obviously having a favoritism for her home country.

“...but still, I am so happy for you, young lady!”

“Italy…” Julianna says with a scoff. “...sure, what a fucking dream that is…”

Her mother narrows her eyes realizing that Julianna is not even half as happy about the situation as she is.

“I thought making your SCW debut in Italy would be exciting for you, Julianna…”

“Mom, would you quit being so ignorant? Italy is literally the last country I would ever want to visit. You know why. Two words: sperm donor.”

Mrs. DiMaria’s excitement and jubilation comes to a sudden halt once her late husband is brought up.

“Do you think I want to go to my father’s country after all the shit that he put me through?”

“It’s the first time that you’ve ben there ever since your mainstream career got started and I understand why that would be hard for you. But, you and I both know that no matter how rough your relationship was with your father…”

“You’re making a massive understatement of a lifetime, mother…” Julianna says, the bitterness about the subject matter clearly evident in her own eyes. “Where do you want me to start? We can start with my wrestling training when he was expecting me to be bloody perfect and flawless all the damn time. Remember when I was wrestling in the Indies and literally after just five matches he was blowing up my phone asking me why a major league wrestling company hadn’t signed me yet?”

Mrs. DiMaria tugs her collar indicating her own nervousness about the situation.

“How about every single time he would verbally abuse me every time I would even lose a match? Hey, remember when I was a rookie and he cursed me out in front of everyone because I lost a match to a Cinderella story in a tournament that ultimately meant nothing? Oh wait… how about the time he told me that if he had it his way, he’d have a son instead of a daughter all because I lost my first championship and how many times he repeated that statement to me every single time I lost a match via submission? You can’t just sweep that under the rug, mother. Going to Italy is just going to remind me of him, the fact that I HATE him, the fact that I’m SO GLAD that he’s in the fucking grave, and how much of a piece of shit he is. Do you even want me to get started on how he ruined my childhood because he wanted to throw me into the wrestling life so damn young? All those slumber parties I missed because I had to watch him wrestle on tape?”

“I think I get your point now, Julianna…” Mrs. DiMaria says with a regretful sigh. “I can’t apologize enough for how I was treating you during that time too.”

“I was able to forgive you because I know that my father was a control freak and he was roping you through all of this. I am not going to be able to walk anywhere in Italy without even thinking about him and that’s the part that sucks for me. How am I even supposed to wrestle my match knowing that I’m going to have brain fog because of him? God, it’s like I’m going to be wrestling in that dark shadow that he has always cast over my career….”

Julianna lets out a sigh and she’s not even angry anymore. In fact, she’s more downtrodden than you would expect someone of her attitude to be. Of course, Julianna would never be the type to show this level of sadness in public. She knows she’d be ridiculed for even a hint of weakness… even if her experiences with her father are the only reason why she feels that would even be true. Regardless, her mother approaches her and puts an arm around her.

“Sit with me for a minute…”

Mrs. DiMaria leads Julianna to the couch and they both take a seat.

“I understand that your father was harsh…”

“You don’t understand the half of it…” Julianna interrupts as she pulls out her phone. “I saved all the voicemails over the years…”

“What?” her mother says, understandably perplexed.

“You have to hear these…”

“Julianna…”

Julianna doesn’t pause for a second as she begins to play the voicemails.

“New message: August 1, 2018…

“ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS, JULIANNA?”

Julianna cringes at hearing her father’s voice again, even if it’s by a voicemail.

“YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO WIN THAT MATCH! That masked blue bastard is far inferior to you considering that you defeated him before and you not only lose to him, you lose to him by SUBMISSION? MY GOD, why the fuck did I have to have a daughter that turned out to be such a pussy, huh? Why couldn’t your mother have given birth to a boy instead? You’re sleeping around, aren’t you? That must explain it. You’re not focused. You’re never focused. I can honestly say for a fact that you’re the worst regret of my life! My family back home in Italy would be ashamed of you…

New message…. May 15, 2019

That’s some career you’re having in Portland, isn’t it?”

Julianna rolls her eyes as she hears her father laugh.

“Why can’t you hang onto a title? Why are you unable to take that next step? Maybe if you would’ve taken your training more seriously this wouldn’t be happening to you. But you know, I think your mother went soft on you when we were both training you. Yeah, that has to be it. I wanted to raise and train a WORLD BEATER… a DOMINANT FORCE… someone that was going to carry on my legacy… but what the fuck do I end up with? A fucking scrub who can’t even strap on her own high heels properly. You’re the whipping bitch of Portland Pro. How does it feel? If you were wrestling in my country, you’d be shot in the head for being such a failure of a wrestler… and even worse… a failure of a daughter….”

“What?” Mrs. DiMaria asks with a gasp… stunned that she is hearing this for the first time.

“New message… October 24, 2020

“Today is the 26th anniversary of when you ruined my life. Here’s to my 12th beer or so as I drown in my misery remembering that you exist… and by the way, you’re never going to amount to anything….

New message: December 18, 2020

“WOOOOOOOW! So much for being something in Mainstream Wrestling! Once again, you lose to an inferior opponent. There’s upset queen and then there’s ‘queen of being upset’. Gracious, if your mother just aborted you, she would’ve done the whole world a favor. I should’ve divorced the bitch before you even became a thing….”

“I have no words for this…” Mrs. DiMaria admitted, probably out of all the shock that she’s dealing with.

“Now do you understand why I would rather avoid ANYTHING that has to do with him?” Julianna asks with a huge amount of anger on her face, dong the best that she can to hold back tears. “You think I WANT to go to Italy knowing that I am going to be facing reminders of all the ABUSE that he put me through?”

“He didn’t physically abuse you too did he?” her mother asks with concern. Julianna shakes her head.

“And because I know you’re going to ask… no, he didn’t abuse me THAT way either if you catch my drift…”

“Thank the lord for that. Julianna, I could never apologize enough for the fact that you couldn’t have a better father than that. I understand why going to his home country would be triggering for you, even now. But, you have to understand that despite all of that, you turned out to be SO much better than him…”

Julianna could at least smirk at this, showing that she’s at least feeling better.

“Just the fact that you broke into the American mainstream wrestling scene, which is something neither he or I were able to do, makes you better than him. But you’ve had a Hall of Fame career in Mainstream Wrestling, you’ve got two world championships to your name, which is more than both of us… combined… and you have become a success in professional wrestling YOUR way, not his way. In my eyes, that makes you a hell of a lot better than him and all of those awful things that he said to you? You and I both know that they could never be true because of everything you’ve ever accomplished. You’ve had a truly great career so far and with Sin City Wrestling, I can see that career rising even higher. You’ve got my full faith in you, I promise.”

Julianna takes a deep breath, suddenly feeling less of the nervous, bitter, triggering tension that she was feeling knowing that she has to face something that reminds her of someone that she hates more than anyone else, or anything else, in the world. She even has a soft spot in her heart and shares an embrace with her mother showing that the support and the positive sentiments that she just heard from her mean a hell of a lot to her.

“I really needed that reminder, mother. So thank you for that.”

“You’re going to shine in your father’s home country and you’re going to show exactly how much better you are than he was. “

“That’s what I am going to have to do. It’s going to be harder than I am ever going to admit on camera, but I’ve overcome him over and over again. Why wouldn’t I do so when I go to Italy and win my massive SCW debut match, huh? I guess I’ll get my stuff…”

Julianna stands up and begins to make her way to the hallway. However, her mother has one more thing to say.

“Julianna… honey…”

Julianna pauses and turns to look at her.

“You know how else you can prove that you’re a bigger, better person than your father?

“Yeah?”

“Treat other people better than you normally do…”

Julianna sighs and rolls her eyes at this.

“You realize that got me taken advantage of right?”

“I worry, honey, that when you put other people down the way you do, that you’re just like him. Sometimes, I see how you treat other people and it reminds me of him so much that it worries me…”

“Sure mother…” Julianna answers with a sigh. “Whatever…”

Julianna heads down the hallway to gather her things for her flight to Italy while her mother shakes her head behind her, disapproving of the fact that the concern that she just made was literally blown off.

This is typical of Julianna however… being as stubborn and as hard as a rock as she has always been throughout her career….

The Summer of 2017…

Julianna, in the rookie year of her mainstream wrestling career, is in tears. They’re coming down her face quite hard in the locker room after a loss that she went through in her first company ever: West Coast Genesis.

“How can you lose to HIM?” her father screams at her, not caring about the fact that she is completely broken down at this point.

“Do you realize that I’ve only had a handful of matches on a global stage, Dad?” she asks.

“It doesn’t matter! You were supposed to defeat that Ryan Keys piece of SHIT and claim that West Coast Genesis Championship and you didn’t! I gave you all the tools that you needed for success! I gave you the entire world on a silver platter! And yet, you come in here and you throw it all back in my face?”

“WHAT?!?!?!” Julianna asks, clearly confused and stunned by what she is hearing. “You’re taking it PERSONAL when it wasn’t even YOU that wrestled that match!”

“It IS personal, you IDIOT!” her father screams back at her. “I invested so much time training you and ensuring that you were going to hit the ground running once you went global and then you go in there, in your first title match ever, and you go and fuck it all up! I don’t understand how you can lose to someone like that. Ryan Keys is nothing but a pretty boy, fuckrag, womanizing piece of horseshit that doesn’t belong in professional wrestling and you lose to someone like THAT?”

“How can you sit there and call your own daughter an idiot?” she asks, hyperventilating at this point. “All because of ONE loss? It’s literally my first one since I went global…”

“Well it’s one too many!” her father screams back. “I’m not going to tolerate this shit, Julianna. You’re a woman now. Start wrestling like one. Until you redeem yourself and you actually win that belt from that pretty boy, you’re no daughter of mine…”

Julianna can only watch as her father bolts out of her locker room. She’s going through plenty of self-loathing feelings at the moment, not knowing where to go from here.

July 12, 2023

Julianna comes out of that flashback that she was just reflecting on during her flight to Italy and she’s remembering everything: the humiliation, the anger, the pain….

“I won that WCG title from Ryan Keys…” Julianna reflects in her own mind. “...and even that wasn’t good enough for him. No matter how well I did in that ring, I was never going to make him happy. He was never going to be proud of me. He was never going to accept me as a daughter. People ask me all the time why I like to disrespect people and hurt people as much as I do. It’s really none of their fucking business. Mark that down as another thing I will never discuss when the cameras are on. The early part of my career… where I was wrestling under his shadow… it literally drove me insane. It led me down a path that I would’ve never thought of going down.

It ultimately led me to a downward spiral in my career to the point where I was a literal laughingstock in this business back in like… late 2018… most of 2019…”

Julianna lets out a sigh as she continues to reflect on what was a broken, piss poor relationship with her father.

“He fueled me in the worst way because every time he left me one of this disgusting voicemails, I would always want to prove him wrong. But whenever I wouldn’t? I would just deeper and deeper into the hole. Funny, I think about this and I realize that I’m going to be a lot more complex then most of my new peers are going to give me credit for. They are going to see me as just some shallow, vain bitch that likes to talk a lot of shit and put people down. I might even get the ‘Barbie’ comparisons because of that fucking movie and how ‘in’ that cinematic trash probably is. But what they are going to learn with time is that I’ve got SO much more substance to me. It’s too fucking bad for them that by the time they realize it, it’ll be too late. They probably won’t even know about my accomplishments… the lot of them. Many wrestlers have that ‘it didn’t happen HERE’ mentality and I’m sure the Bombshells division won’t be an exception.

But still… I can’t help but remember what happened the last time I ever saw him alive….”

April 2021

Julianna reflects on the moment that just came to her mind. She’s at her mother’s house in San Diego and she has definitely decorated the place as if it was a birthday party. Julianna is holding the MAINSTREAM Wrestling World Championship she had won weeks prior and this is the first time she is seeing her mother since then. They have the most sincere embrace that they’ve ever had.

“I don’t want to say ‘I’m so proud of you’ because it would be so cliche…” her mother says with a laugh.

“I know… but… I always knew that I was capable of being a world champion in my own right even if I had so many doubters and haters along the way. I remember when my dad called me a couple of weeks ago and tried to say that I couldn’t do it… that I would never be a world champion. I proved him wrong, mother….”

Julianna has the widest smile of her whole wrestling career up to this point.

“I proved him wrong! I did it my way!”

“That you did, honey!”

“I still can’t believe this is real…”

“Not can I… really…” a familiar male voice says behind them, surprising both Julianna and her mother. Julianna quickly grows angry seeing his face.

“...get out…” Julianna is quick to say.

“Last I checked, this is my house Julianna…”

“Until the divorce gets finalized…” her mother adds as she rolls her eyes.

“Now, we’re not here to talk about that. We’re here to celebrate, right? After all, it’s a hell of a time when my daughter becomes a world champion. I knew you could do it, Jules! I always knew!”

Julianna bites her lower lip, clearly holding back her anger at this point.

“From the day that I started training you, I always believed that you would be able to carry on my legacy and do some amazing things with it. I know things got rough for a few years and everything, but you managed to pull through the obstacles to become a world champion. I’m proud of you, Jules! You finally proved your worth in professional wrestling.”

Julianna narrows her eyes in that “you’re so full of shit” type of manner.

“I say we celebrate the greatest daughter I will ever have!”

“I thought that I was no daughter of yours…” Julianna says with anger in her voice, reminding him of all the abuse that he put her through. “You never believed in me. You were always the first person to run me down whenever I did something wrong in your eyes. If you weren’t abusing me over losing a match, you were mocking me for it and laughing at me for being ‘a failure’. This title proves that I am not a failure! So now that I have become a world champion, you want to sweep it all under the rug and act like you always had faith in me when you never did?”

“Well… you know I didn’t MEAN any of what I said…” her father says nervously.

“You’re so full of CRAP… you LIAR. You’ve got to be the biggest bandwagon son of a bitch I’ve ever known in my life! You don’t deserve to celebrate this with me. In fact, you don’t even deserve to be my father. I’m DONE with this. I don’t EVER want to talk to you again. I don’t EVER want to see you again. You’re nothing but toxic poison to me, ‘father’. And to be honest? The sooner you fucking DIE the better…”

Julianna walks up to her father, spits in his face, and then brushes by him leaving both of her parents in a state of shock. At this point, Julianna decides that it’s best to leave the scene before she gets triggered by her father’s presence any further.

As it turns out, this would be the final time she would ever see her father alive.

And she’s not regretting it on the flight to his home country….

July 12, 2023

“I never needed him to be a success in this business….” Julianna reminds herself in her thoughts. “And really? I shouldn’t give him another thought. I shouldn’t give him that kind of power. I admit that I was HAPPY when he died… and I know that’s a horrible thought… but he’s one of the few people on this planet that deserve that. It was awkward going to his funeral… but it was the only way I could know for sure that he truly was dead and that I never had to worry about that monster again. So you know what? I am NOT going to give him ANY sort of power.

Italy… honestly?

I’m going to just treat it as any other country… even if I am proud of the half of my roots that IS Italian through his side of my family. Maybe my mother is right… I should start to live and let go a little bit and not be bothered so much by his memory. In fact, I think I should do this…”

Julianna pulls out her phone again and is quick to access her voicemail. She grabs a small bottle of wine next to her and she pours it into a nearby glass that a flight attendant had brought earlier in the flight.

“....I should take whatever remnants of whatever shadow he still casts over me…”

Julianna checks off all of the old voicemails he had left her over the years.

“...and just… destroy them…”

Julianna presses the “DELETE” button and smiles when they disappear from her phone… and hopefully her memory.

“To a new future in Sin City Wrestling and beyond… whatever that may bring….”

She takes her glass of wine and drinks it, taking a deep breath and letting go as much of that old pain and anger related to her father as she possibly can. She puts down her glass and doesn’t even think of her father for the remainder of her flight to Italy.

All she’s thinking about now is making a successful debut in the company in a country that, in some ways, is a fitting, roundabout homecoming debut for her.

July 14, 2023

Julianna finds herself in the ruins of Ostia Antica, a former city in Ancient Rome about 30 kilometers from Rome itself. She sits in front of her camera on what appears to be some steps and she’s got much on her mind on this night:

Making a hell of a first impression in her Sin City Wrestling debut…

OBVIOUSLY getting a huge win right out of the gate…

And showing that she is here for the long haul and is about to truly shake things up.

Her determined, yet confident, glare is very prevalent in her eyes as she begins to express her thoughts about her Sin City Wrestling career for the first time.

“For those of you that know who I am… then you know. Besides that, let’s just get the intro part out of the way. Julianna DiMaria, new Sin City Wrestling Bombshell division participant. I’ve been around the world. I’ve done a few things. I’ve got a couple of world championships to my name. Is there anything else that you might want to know? Right, if you know who I am, then you may have heard terms toward me that aren’t so nice. These are terms that are included, but not limited to: bitch, cunt… yes, I’ve been called that word… cancer, drama queen, the whole nine yards. Yeah, I know I have a reputation that isn’t necessarily the greatest and the reason for that is that I speak my mind and I don’t sugar coat shit. I’m not going to be the wrestler that gives you a pat on the back and praises you for every single good thing that you do because UGH, to HELL with that puppies and rainbows shit… or I suppose in THIS case… there’s a HUGE emphasis on PUPPIES…”

Julianna rolls her eyes before she continues.

“But there’s no way in hell that I am going to come into this company and lose in my first match. That’s not going to happen. Now, before I dive into my opponent, I will admit that I’ve had my eye on this company on and off for a couple of years. In fact, there was even a point where I was tempted to come here and even came SO CLOSE… but there was one thing that REALLY pushed me away until recently: Same Old Shit Syndrome.

This division, in recent times…. Until recently, was old, plodding, boring, lacking initiative. I saw the same old names on top. I saw how this division seemed to always revolve around the never ending Roxi Johnson soap opera for example and it was just… .UGH… I swear, I felt like I was looking at a division that had peaked in its potential because for god’s sake, you have people like her, like Jessie Salco, and Mercedes Vargas, and the like that just didn’t want to let go even though it was obvious that the division had passed them by. I had to watch these lame, PUTRID attempts at a comeback from others that didn’t want to let go… you know… your Hiltons… your Bobbie Dahls, your Sam Marlowes and all of that. I mean for fuck’s sake, it looked as though the Sin City Wrestling Bombshells division had become a fucked up, 21st century version of Golden Girls!

And no thank you, I will NEVER be your fucking friend, BITCHES… so for those of you kn the Bombshells division that are hanging on for too long, you better step the fuck off… because if you don’t? I’ll MAKE YOU step the fuck off because I don’t give a FUCK about the tradition of this division. I don’t give a shit about those that paved the way. Don’t talk to me about Misty, or Roxi, or Amy Marshall or Seleana Zdunich or anyone else that just isn’t relevant anymore. So why am I here NOW in spite of all that I just said?

Because I see this division NOW.., and I’m seeing that there is a breath of fresh air.

And she can put the feather in her cap for all I care, but the moment Courtney Pierce won that title and FINALLY ended the never ending Roxi Johnson Saga, I saw HOPE that this division was FINALLY capable of evolving… so here I am and trust me, I’m not here to make friends. I have made few in my career as it is to begin with. I’m here to shake shit up and well… I suppose they threw me right into the fire with a Blast from the Past finalist…

Man, talk about a step down from recent finalists like Mikah and Myra Rivers, right?

I’m talking… of course… about YOU, Dawn Warren. And good lord, one look through your Twitter feed and I already know you are BLOODY ANNOYING! Holy crap, you freak out over every single little thing, you’re going on and on about your stupid wedding, you’re…. UGH! Girls like you that try to act all cute and hyper and all of that nonsense, they’ve always made me sick and I don’t think you are going to be an exception to that rule. You see Dawn, we do have ONE familiar similarity and that’s the fact that we DO have a family background. My parents themselves, both of them, were professional wrestlers before I was born. They trained me. They mentored me through the early part of my career, through the Indies, and all of that. But see, there’s one HUGE difference between me and you when it comes to family ties…

YOU SWEAR by them to the point where it’s dragging you down and I… well… I hit a point years ago where I said ‘fuck my parents and how they tried to train me, I’m doing this MY way’.

You on the other hand, you’re CRYING in your promos about how you are bringing HONOR to the Warren name! I hate to break the news to you honey, but that name is so tainted that such a feat is impossible. Now, I’m not going to be like most of your opponents and say that you’re awful because you’re related to Teddy or that you’re stupid because of Kate, Diamond, whatever her name is on Tuesday. Nah, let’s just say that you’re someone that isn’t destined for the greatness that I have always been destined for because… well… let’s face it. You’re OKAY… maybe even a little above average… but someone that is going to be winning world championships and becoming a big name? NAH! Not as long as you’re fighting for the honor of your family name. My advice? FUCK IT! Just be YOU… don’t WORRY about the family crap. I stopped… and look at me! I became a success story. I stopped wanting to be my parents and look where it got me.

You? All it gets you is being the new bridesmaid of the Bombshells division… always second best… always being that so close, yet so far bitch. Don’t believe me? Let’s talk about your record lately. Let’s talk about how at Summer XXXtreme, you had a chance to be the Bombshells Internet Champion and you completely fucking blew it. I mean girl, what in the HELL happened? Kayla Richards didn’t even break that much of a sweat with you. Here you are, just coming off of a hell of a Blast from the Past run… actually… never mind… that run wasn’t even THAT impressive and I’ll explain why in a bit… you have an opportunity that you were clearly in over your head for… and you get routed off the ship so much so that you were so fortunate that you didn’t fall overboard into the damn ocean.

Way to bring HONOR to your FAMILY, right, Dawn?

I mean, I can’t necessarily BLAME YOU for losing to Kayla Richards. I happen to know a thing or two about her but that’s a story for another day if I ever need to tell it. But for you to be EXPOSED the way you were? You know… as a FRAUD when it comes to where you THINK you are on the Bombshells ladder only to discover that you’re NOT as high as you think you are? No… THINK ABOUT IT REALLY… YOU… the Blast from the Past finalist… in the opening match against me. I mean, I’m in the opening match because I’m the new girl, I totally get that. But YOU?

You should be, at the very least, trying to beat Jessie for the Roulette Championship and yet, you’re the first one out of the curtain against the new girl… and not just ANY new girl, by the way. Between us girls… the way Kayla Richards beat the shit out of you at Summer XXXtreme proved one thing about your entire Blast from the Past run…

Calvin Harris literally carried your ass the whole time! Yeah, I’m straight up saying that, Scrappy DOLT.. You shouldn’t have even BEEN in the final to begin with but you just HAPPENED to have a horseshoe jammed up your ass when you had a former, and eventual, champion in Calvin Harris drawn to be your partner. You were even more fortunate when you consider how you even GOT to the finals to begin with. Like, I’m supposed to be impressed with your tournament run when not only did Calvin get the pin in the first round of that tournament, you didn’t even have THAT strong of competition in Melissa to begin with?> Yeah, I know she was Internet Champion at the time, but even with the title, she was showing signs of decline that you SHOULD’VE capitalized on to win that title that night… but didn’t. I’m supposed to be impressed by THAT? Or hell, I’m supposed to be impressed by your run in that tournament when you got by round two with a FLUKE?

Let me just say what EVERYONE else is thinking about you Dawn: if Goth wasn’t injured, he and Kim Pain would’ve ran you both out of the tournament. PERIOD! But hey, it’s on to the semifinals… and you DO get a pin…

…over an OVER THE HILL Bobbie Dahl on one of the seven millionth failed Bombshell Comeback tours this company has had in its decade plus history… who has never even BEEN a champion in her Sin City Wrestling career.

WOW… IMPRESSED… NOT….

Holy fucking hell, it was like Ruby Steele a few tournaments ago all over again. You should know that story. She won that tournament off of the back of Mark Cross who was a reigning tournament winner who wasn’t even her original partner… and you ALMOST did the same thing she did… except… you DIDN’T.

J2H and Devona exposed you just as much as Kayla Richards did. The clock finally struck midnight and you finally shat that glass slipper you had up your ass for the entire tournament. Tell me again why I should be impressed by the Blast from the Past tournament run that you had when you were very fortunate to have a partner that carried you to the near finish line to begin with, when you were facing Bombshells that were either past it or off their fucking game completely and when you even got by an opponent that would’ve beaten you had their partner not been injured.

Anyone?

Because to me, you’re a Blast from the Past finalist in accomplishment only. With any other partner, or even just a better opponent in ANY of the rounds that you actually wrestled in, you don’t even sniff your fucking Scooby Snacks let alone the finals. You know what the ironic thing is though, Dawn? I doubt this is news to you. I mean… on top of all the crying and whining about bringing honor to the Warren name… even YOU seem to know that you’re not what you want to be! LORD, where the fuck were your tissues when you were talking about your match with Krystal Wolfe?

“WAH… I feel emptiness in my life because my career isn’t where it wants to be… oh NOEZ… I feel like I let Calvin down… WOE IS ME, I let myself down… OH DEAR… I’m SO STUPID… WAH… I’ve CRIED SO MUCH since I got pinned by Devona… HELP ME GOD, I’m EMO because I am beating myself up because someone far superior to me kicked my ass and I can’t get over it and I’m so broken and I’m so SAD and PUPPY POWER is DEAD… WAAAAAH!”

UGH! Get the FUCK off that Kim Kardashian shit, Dawn! It sure as hell explains why Kayla nearly ran you off the god damn ship… I mean… you had ZERO confidence in yourself going into that match and you STILL have ZERO confidence…. You lack so much confidence in yourself that instead of focusing on this match, it seems like all you want to focus on is your stupid wedding and a birthday that nobody but you and a bunch of silly morons even give a fuck about. You have clearly shown during all of that sulking that you did in that promo that you don’t even know who the fuck you want to be in this business. I know who I am. That’s another advantage for me over someone like you. I’m making things happen all around the world, knowing who I am, knowing who I should be, knowing that I should take no prisoners and give no fucks about anyone else’s feelings, and you?

Girl, you’re an identity crisis on fucking steroids! I KNOW that you don’t know who you want to be… because there you are thinking that switching mentors is the answer to your problems. Hey, what a fine fucking way to be grateful to Seleana Zdunich right? You think Kim Pain is going to help you get to where you want to be? Spoiler, she won’t… and it’s not because of her, it’s because of YOU! What? The next time something doesn’t go her way, you’re going to abandon her and find another mentor? Is that how this is going to work? You’re just going to keep throwing things against the wall just to see what sticks? I mean… regarding your mentorship situation, there are TWO things wrong with that: one… the fact that you even HAD Seleana as a mentor to begin with… talk about the blind leading the fucking blind, huh? And two? The very concept of even HAVING a mentor. I learned that the hard way because my parents?

They were my mentors at first.

And as mentors? They honestly failed me, Dawn. The first couple of years of my mainstream career, I was just like you. I didn’t know who I was. I didn’t even know who I wanted to be. I had that identity crisis. I had those mental breakdowns that you’ve been having since the Blast from the Past tournament. I’ve done the stupid things that you are doing and I’ve changed things on a whim hoping that it would be the instant cure to my problems. In fact, as much as I hate to admit it? About four to five years ago, I pretty much WAS you… right down to the confidence issues that you have now. So yeah, beating a DOG like yourself? I pretty much know how to do that.

Trivia question about me though…

Have I had mentors in this business since my parents?

No.

And will you look at that… I’ve been WAY more successful WITHOUT a mentor than I could ever be with one and that’s why I think that having or even needing a mentor is a bunch of baloney and mediocre bullshit. Having a mentor, as you do Dawn, is a sign of weakness to me because to me, it tells me that you’re incapable of doing something on your own. I think even deep down, even you know that because if you didn’t, you wouldn’t be abandoning Seleana as a mentor and admitting that she couldn’t take you to the levels that you want to get to. It’s okay to have dreams Dawn, don’t get me wrong on that… but that’s why they call them dreams stupid… because dreams? They’re imaginary. Dreams are also for mediocre people such as yourself that lack a true initiative to get to where they want to be because the key to success in this business isn’t having DREAMS… it’s about having a GOAL and fucking getting after it and having the killer instinct to make it happen and THAT is why I have been able to do that for much of my career as a two time world champion in my own right and that’s why I am going to do it again in my Sin City Wrestling career starting with you.

I am a GOAL SETTER… I am a GOAL MAKER… I am not a FUCKING DREAMER!

A DREAM is a goal without a plan… so yeah… keep fucking dreaming Dawn, because you’re only ever going to be as successful as you want to be in your own fucking dreams.

Me? I’m a DOER! I go out and I make shit happen and I don’t care what I have to do in order to make it happen, I WILL make it happen… even if that means forsaking my parents and everything they ever taught me as I had done before… even if that means hurting someone’s feelings… or hurting someone in GENERAL… to the point where they realize they’re not cut out for this business and decide to quit.

Now, I’m not saying you’re going to quit when I’m done with you this Sunday.

But after this Sunday, I’m going to make you realize… as the dog you really are… where your true place on the Bombshells ladder is….

I’m living proof that being above family ties is what makes you successful here… that breaking the mold and that being a DOER who relies on her own means… is how you get it done…

And on Sunday? When I DO get it done? This division is going to get a taste of why I truly have been, and will be in SCW… THE… head of the class!!!

Julianna delivers a scoff, showing her arrogance and showing how little she cares for Dawn’s, or anyone else’s, feelings. She then walks up to the camera and shuts it off before taking in the ruins of Ostia Antica just a little bit longer.