Author Topic: - Let's Ride!  (Read 536 times)

Offline Melody Grace

• RAINBOWS!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Melody Grace
- Let's Ride!
« on: May 18, 2012, 08:39:51 AM »

A winner is a winner and Odette is a wet one at that, see Finesse might think that she has rattled Odette’s cage but she hasn’t.  It doesn’t matter that Odette was gracefully hip tossed in the river all that matter is that Odette’s hand was raised after a breathtaking OD Spiral. Remember that bombshell’s nothing you can do or say to Odette will faze her, she’s too fun loving she’ll shake it off like a Mexican holding a maraca.

Travis “Odette man you were awesome on Sunday night”

Opening up we are graced by Travis, Callum and Odette sitting around an open fire sipping on ice cold coronas. Beautiful as ever Odette was just wearing a short pair of faded denim jeans, a pair of bright pink running shoes and a spaghetti string bikini top to match. Leaning back into her old tattered lawn chair, Odette’s long chocolate hair moved freely around in the breeze. Dropping the bottle from her lips while turning to look at both Travis and Callum she couldn’t help but laugh lightly, they amused her still sitting there. Travis was as always looking seedy his bright green board shorts were splattered with images of hemp leaves and naked women, his bare chest was covered in red dust from riding in the sand earlier in the day. Looking up to his head Odette bite down on her bottom lip shaking her head from side to side, Travis was wearing a straw cowboy hat tipped to one side.

Callum “He’s right you know? You’re not half bad at that wrestling shit you do…”

Travis “Oh and you call me unsupportive”

Reaching over to punch Callum’s leg Travis smirked up at Odette, sinking back into her chair Odette chose to ignore them. Tossing his empty bottle over his right shoulder Callum reached over to grab another from the bucket filled with ice beside him. He was decked out in his brand new billabong board shorts and rocking a pair of tattered old flip flops. The night was young as the sun was about an hour away from crashing down into the horizon, the air was filled by a chilled breeze and the smooth sounds of kotton mouth kings.

Odette “glad to see you enjoyed yourselves”

Smiling Odette closed her eyes while holding her beer close to her chest, nursing it almost.

Travis “My favourite part is when you got wet, literally at the end of the match”

Odette “Charming”

Raising an eyebrow at Travis still feeling a little bit upset about the whole ordeal but Odette wasn’t going to cry about it, she was better than that. Looking over toward the Arizonian theme house to the left of them, she sighed before turning her attention back to Travis.

Odette “that’s the only time you’re going to see me or feel me wet, so I hope you took mental pictures Travie”

Travis “Don’t worry Princess they are all stored up in here”

Tapping his temple with his right index finger while lifting his beer to his lips Odette shook her head, she had to find better company.

Callum “so what’s in store for you this week?”

Running her left hand threw her hair Odette sighed lightly.

Odette “I have a tag team match, it’s a tournament to become the first ever Bombshell tag team champions. Should be a good match, why you wanting to come watch again?”

Smiling brightly she hoped that they would both say yes, Odette loved performing in front of people she knew it was another reason to push herself to do better. Staring off into the distance Odette watched the water in the pool sitting perfectly still.

Callum “I’d always come watch you Odette, you know that… what’s your tag team partner like?”

Odette “I’m not sure, I’ve never actually met her. All I know is that her name is Carly Athens”

Travis “ahh the Carly Athens… Bangin Body, sexy smile and big tits. She used to ride motorbikes ya know?”

Both Odette and Callum snapped their attention to Travis as he listed off all the information in the world about Carly, the way he talked about her was like a 15 year old talking about his first crush. Raising their eyebrows at him Travis stopped raving on about Carly and shrugged his shoulders.

Travis “WHAT you people don’t use google? I think you have this match down pat, she’s one tough cookie"

Laughing she flashed Travis a smile, he was the modern day pimp version of inspector gadget if you ever wanted to know anything about a pretty girl all Odette had to do was ask Travis he would have her sussed out down to her bra size in 30 seconds flat.  

Odette “alright smart guy what do you know about my opponents… the fallen?”

Travis “who?”

Odette “the fallen… Gothika and Raynin?!”

Travis “who are they?”

Rolling her eyes, she was startled as Callum’s laugh broke the small silence.

Callum “are they blonde, big breasted or look like page three slash centerfold models”

Travis “nope”

Odette “figures why Trav doesn’t know anything about them”

Travis “Exactly!!”

Breaking into a fit of laughter the trio couldn’t contain their selves. Odette never really judged anyone by what they looked like, she was just laughing at Travis and his man whorish ways. Slumping down into her chair some more an exhausted sigh escaped her lips, just talking to Travis was mentally draining.

Odette “they are actually pretty amazing wrestlers, I know one thing is for sure Carly and I are going to have to pull out all the tricks if we want to win this one. But you never know Carly and I might get some of the beginners’ luck people talk about and blow them out of the water”

Travis spat out the beer from his mouth and sprayed it all over Callum and Odette’s feet, causing Odette to screw up her nose.

Odette “what the hell is wrong with you?”

Travis “I’m sorry you said blow the out of the water and all I could think of was well you getting tossed into the river”

Laughing his arse off Odette chucked her half empty bottle at his head, ducking just in time he missed it. Composing himself Travis mouthed ‘I’m sorry… continue’ in her direction.

Odette “as I was saying… they are really well glued when it comes to being a tag team, not to forget Raynin is a former Bombshell champion so she knows what it’s like to hold the gold so to speak. No doubt Raynin will be heading into Climax Control with her head full of steam wanting to get a taste of victory so she can try and claim another championship. We will just have to see how we go, I guess”

Callum “you don’t sound as confident this week Det”

Pushing herself back into her chair, Odette slid her back up crossing her arms over her chest in the process. She seemed a little nervous while looking off into the direction of the pool once more.

Odette “there is no shame in being a little anxious when it comes to new things Cal, I’ve never had to face someone like Raynin or Gothika and this is my first rodeo when it comes to tag team matches. But hey you never know what can happen unless you try right?”

Callum “always remember that Odette, plus it’s not like your short of achieving things on your first go… remember when you attempted your first back flip? All of us boys were screaming at you telling you, you wouldn’t or couldn’t do it and you were riding into an early grave… but you got up dusted yourself off, jumped on your bike, revved that motor, attempted the back flip and landed it perfectly like you had been doing it for years…”

Travis “I remember that day, that’s the day I saw you for Odette Ryder, not the little sister of Rhys and Tristan… but I will admit that wasn’t the first time I got hard over something you had done that was so sexy it made me wanna cu…”

Another empty bottle was sent flying at Travis’ head he was such a dick, gritting her bright white teeth Odette screamed before placing her index fingers in each ear singing ‘la,la,la” to block out Travis’ creepy voice.

Callum “you’re a pig Travis”

Travis “What? I’m honest!!! Odette Loves that about me!”

Sending a wink in Odette’s direction, she closed her eyes hoping the burning images of Travis getting all hot and bothered over her would soon be a memory forgotten forever. Pulling her fingers out of her ears she gripped on to the arm rests of the chair. Callum noticed that Odette was without a drink so he quickly corrected that dull situation, passing both Odette and Travis another round. Coronas with lime, the best after riding drink since well ever! Looking down at her full beer she ran her index finger around the mouth piece.

Odette “You make me sick, if you weren’t such a good rider we wouldn’t be friends.”

Callum “agreed”

Travis “whatever”

Odette “As I was saying, I think that Carly and I will just have to meet up before Sunday and talk it all out and hopefully we can come to an agreement that this is something that we both want, no use being in a tag team and not getting along with each other right? I’ve been watching my twitter feed all week seeing that Patricia Newborn and Bianca Solderini are blowing up against each other that’s something that I defiantly don’t want. But only time will tell and you boys will get to see it first hand when you come watch me again on Sunday!”

Her smile was ear to ear it was like she instantly forgot the words that had come out of Travis’ mouth. Looking at her two longest friends, Odette felt like she had won the lottery with these two. Sure Travis needs a personality transplant but he was always there for her no matter what, Callum was the same. The sun was dropping rapidly now as night time was beginning to take over; stretching her arms out another yawn left her lips. It had been a full on first two weeks for Odette and she was starting to feel a little tired something was going to have to give, she was going to have to stop drinking so much with the boys after every riding session.

Travis “we’ll be there… we can’t let our little Australian Ryder down… but I’ve been thinking maybe you should invite Carly to come ride with us? To get to know her a little better before climax control”

Odette “You know for a perv, your pretty smart Travis, I might just do that tomorrow morning.”

Travis “you know me Odette I’m always thinking with my head”

Tilting the straw cowboy hat Travis laughed causing Callum and Odette to join in. just as Odette was going to get up out of her seat two small hands covered her eyes from behind. While her eyes were covered she felt the body warmth of a person come down beside her face to whisper in her ear.

Chloe “Guess who?”

At the sound of her best friends whisper Odette skin was lined with Goosebumps.

Odette “CHLOE”

Instantly jumping out of her seat she wrapped her arms around her friend of seven years, picking Chloe up she twirled her around in circles before putting her back on the ground. Grabbing her shoulders Odette lightly shook her long lost friend.

Odette “YOU’RE HERE!! … I’ve missed you”

Exchanging kisses on the cheek Chloe wiggled herself free from Odette’s vice grip on her shoulders.

Chloe “Calm Down Dettie…you know I’ve missed you too”

Taking a seat next on the drinks cooler she had in her hand Chloe smiled and waved at Travis and Callum, finally the gang was starting to come back together. Odette jumped down into her chair and leaned forward looking her friend up and down. Chloe was a few years older than Odette but she was still effortlessly beautiful. Her long blonde hair was curled and teased to the max as it cascaded down to her chest, she had well defined toned body that was only covered by a short flowing sun kissed orange dress basically she looked like the blonde Trish Stratus of the motocross world.

Odette “I’m so happy that you’re here, it’s like the gang is back together”

Aiden “correction… “

Odette froze in her chair corona bottle mid-way towards hitting her lips, it was his voice. Sinking deeply into her chair Odette didn’t take her eyes off Chloe, biting down hard on her bottom lip. Chloe flashed Odette a reassuring smile before looking up to see Aiden approaching the foursome.

Aiden “Now the gang is back together”

Making his way into Odette’s vision she couldn’t help but look up from the ground to his face than back down to the ground again. Aiden stood just a few inches away from Chloe with his hands stuffed into his front pockets of his black dickie shorts, his Red Bull sponsored black t-shirt hung baggy off his body and even thought it was now night time Aiden was still rocking his flat brimmed black cap. Odette looked behind Aiden to see two more bodies behind him one male one female, recognising the male figure as Tuck Odette flashed him bright smile. While scanning her eyes over to the petite blonde that was now pushing herself up against Aiden.

Callum “well not yet, we are still missing Katie but I’m sure she is on her way”

Tuck, Aiden and blondie took a seat on the folded out lawn chairs around the fire taking up the offers of beers and chips that were being handed around. Folding her arms over her chest Odette felt the need the too protect herself, she wasn’t sure why that feeling crept up on her every time she saw Aiden but it was starting to get frustrating. As the Blonde took a seat upon Aiden’s lap Odette’s green eyes found herself getting lost in trying to examine their body language. Watching them grew a little more uneasy as the blonde rubbed her hand up and down his leg, while looking over in Odette’s direction.

Chloe “I’m sorry Aiden, but you didn’t introduce us to your new friend… how very rude!”

Aiden “oh forgive me Chloe, this is Indi”

His southern drawl was enough to make butter melt in a freezer; Odette shook off the featherlike shivers her body was now experiencing

Travis “His girrrrllfriend”

Rolling his r’s Travis looked over at Aiden and Indi and smiled, as Odette just watched on vaguely amused. Turning her attention to Chloe and Callum she couldn’t help but feel like she was being watched, lowering her head she collected herself.

Chloe “welcome Indi, I’m Chloe… to my right is Odette, then there is Callum, followed by Travis, then Tuck but you already know him and well to complete the circle its Aiden and yourself.”

Chloe laughed at herself as Odette just sat in silence as Indi said hello to everyone attempting to read their body language to sort out if they liked her or not. As the boys started to catch up on old times Chloe reached out and placed her right hand on Odette’s knee whispering towards her

Chloe “do you want to get out of here?”

Breaking her trace like stare of the ground Odette snapped back into reality

Odette “no I’m fine, just beat”

Faking a yawn while stretching her arms out Odette knew that Chloe was seeing right through this lie, but she continued to bung it on by rubbing her eyes like a little child.

Chloe “do you need me to call your mummy so she can tuck you into bed princess? Cut the crap… what’s wrong? We can go for a walk if you would like…”

Odette “Seriously Chloe I’m fine, my mind is just on other things you know?”

Chloe “Other things or a certain someone?”

Noticing that she was looking in his direction once more she slid back into her chair as far as she could go hoping the curved sides of the chair would hide her lust filled eyes.

Odette “it’s not what you think… I’m just a little on edge about this Sunday… you know my big tag team match up… I’ve been doing really well in Sin City Wrestling, I just really hope to continue with this mini winning streak I’ve got going on ya know?”

Chloe “oh yes… I heard about your wrestling adventures… Travis thinks you’re wasting your time but what would he know right? So tell me what’s bothering you about it?”

Licking her lips she rolled her bottom lip in to her mouth sucking on it briefly as if she was thinking, parting her lips she let her soft Australian accent escaped with nothing more than a whisper.

Odette “I’m just a bit concerned that I don’t have enough experience to be going up against the fallen, they are really athletic and driven girls… I just hope that I can be considered in the same league as them. I really don’t want to let my tag team partner Carly down either; she seems like a really cool chick who has wrestled before I just don’t want to be the dead weight in the team.”

Chloe “I would hardly call you dead weight munchkin, SCW are privileged to have you in their women’s division. I know you’ll kick some fallen arse come Sunday and will continue onto the next stage of your hunt for tag team gold… trust me Odette… when am I ever wrong?”

Odette “never, well expect when I’m right”

They both shared a laugh that brought the attention of the males and Indi their way, looking around like two kids busted taking lollies from the candy jar they smirked at each other.

Travis “what’s’ so funny?”

Chloe “Odette over here is just being all smart arsed Australian on me”

Shrugging her shoulders Odette smiled, she had a weird sense of humour that her American friends had learned to love. Small things amused her and she was always down for saying cheesy one liners. Running her right hand through her hair Odette looked over at Callum’s watch it was heading on to seven o’clock and Odette knew she needed to call it a night shortly to fit in some last minute training before bed. While looking up from reading the time her green eyes fell on to Aiden’s brown eyes he had been watching her again, he always did when they were around each other. Blushing slightly Odette whooshed away some flying insect away from her head before breaking the silence

Odette “Well Ladies, I’ve got to fit in a run before Callum here makes me dinner”

Travis “yeah Callum, make this bitch a sandwich”

Odette “I hope you’re referring to yourself Travie?”

Hopping up out of her lawn chair Odette started to make her way over towards the house, she was going to have to put on more fitness appropriate clothing

Travis “or what dette, you’ll spank me?”

Travis also got out of his chair and followed Odette towards the house, reaching out he grabbed her by the left forearm pulling her backwards gently

Odette “you’d like that wouldn’t you?”

Aiden watched on intensely as Travis and Odette toyed with each other through words, sliding his back up his chair a little he seemed unnerved by what he was seeing.

Callum “settle down you two or someone will get hurt”

Chloe “my money is on Travis getting his arse handed to him if he doesn’t let go of O’s arm in three seconds”

Travis “Odette couldn’t hurt me, she’s a lady”

With that said and done Odette took a play fight swing at Travis’ face and from that moment on wards it was on. Tuck, Callum and Chloe watched on laughing as Travis was getting beaten up by a girl as he held his arms up in front of his face trying to block Odette’s left and right hooks. Indi was nuzzled into Aiden’s chest wondering what the hell was going on, while Aiden’s eyes were locked on Odette feeling his heart beat a little faster each time Travis took a mocking swing towards her. It wasn’t long before Travis had picked Odette up and was running with her towards the pool, causing pleading screams to come from her lips

Odette “Travis don’t… so help me god if you put in that pool I’ll de-ball you and wear them as earrings”

He just continued heading towards the pool bear hugging her, the group was still in fits of laugher. Aiden’s brown eyes were now burning holes into Travis’ back as Travis was copping cheeky feels of Odette’s ass. Stopping just inches away from the pool Travis put Odette down making sure to slide his cold hands up her body while doing so.

Travis “as you wish princess…”

Odette “you’re such an arse… and speaking of which do you mind getting your hands off of mine?”

Travis lifted his hands up in a heartbeat, Odette dusted herself off and went to walk off. In true Odette Fashion she couldn’t help herself but let her mouth run wild

Odette “geez if my opponents are anything like you, come this Sunday Carly and I have this win in the bag!”

Odette’s laughter was short lived as Travis wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled Odette and himself into the water, a loud splash sound was heard as the two of them toppled over one another in the pool. Wrestling around Travis put his hands on Odette’s shoulders pushing her down underneath the water, as Odette pushed herself up gasping for air swearing at him each time.

Odette “Travis… stop… I can’t… breathe right… TRAVIS!!!”

Her tone was serious, she wasn’t playing around anymore Odette was literally over Travis and her play fighting session that landed her into the pool and now she was getting dunked up and down like an apple by the perverted Travis. Kicking him in the gut under water Odette swam away from him, standing up in the shallow end gasping for air.

Travis “Aww Odette you love it, come here… truce”

As Travis swam towards her Odette raced over towards the stairs of the pool hopping out as fast as she could. Reaching out Travis grabbed Odette’s foot and pulled on it tripping her she fell to the tiled floor with a smack. Pushing Indi up out of his lap Aiden raced over towards Odette as she laid still on the cold tiles not moving. Callum and Chloe had beaten Aiden to Odette as they hovered over her, Tuck raced over with a towel that they used to cover her body. Travis just stood in the pool not knowing what to do or say. Looking down at Travis in the pool Aiden’s hands had curled up and made fists, he was angry, he was protective shifting his attention down to Callum and Chloe as they patted Odette down while holding her Aiden blinked rapidly he was also incredibly jealous.

Odette “What the hell?”

Rubbing the back of her head Odette lifted herself up off the concrete and attempted to walk off by herself pushing Chloe and Callum off her.

Odette “fuck Travis you’re a little fuck!!!!”

Nursing her head Odette looked down to see that a small graze on her right knee was bleeding, ignoring any form of pain Odette walked off towards the house. Travis who was now out of the water was running up behind her apologising, reaching out to grab her, Odette yanked her arm away from him.  

Odette “don’t touch me”

Reaching the house she disappeared inside of it, leaving Travis to turn around to a mob of angry faces.

Chloe “you always have to take things one step too far… jerk”

Brushing past him Chloe too disappeared into the house, dropping his head down Travis felt like an idiot.

Callum “fuck sakes man, you’re a fucking tool”

Smacking Travis in the gut on his way to the BBQ Callum attempted to start making dinner. Taking a few steps forward Travis was cut off by an irritated Aiden grabbing his right forearm

Travis “not you too man, we were just mucking around… I didn’t mean to hurt her”

Callum “I don’t think you hurt her, Odette is stronger than that she is just pissed, you know what women are like”

Callum bellowed in Aiden’s and Travis’ direction, while lighting the BBQ by pouring oil on the plate and flicking a lit match at it. Travis turned his attention to Aiden who still had a tight grip on his forearm, looking him up and down Aiden gritted his teeth

Aiden “touch her again… and I’ll kill you, you hear?”

Travis “why are you getting so protective, it’s not like you even care about Odette now your acting like you love her again… man get the fuck off me”

Their eyes were still locked in a heated stare down, yanking Travis towards him with Aiden’s southern drawl spilled from his lips

Aiden “I’m not fucking playing Travis”

Letting go of his arm Aiden pushed past Travis and headed off in the direction of the house as Travis, Callum and Indi looked on bewildered maybe under that hard exterior was man who still felt the same way about Odette as she felt about him?

After a wild night Odette walked the hallways of SCW a little bit worse for ware, nursing a cold bottle of water close to her chest. As soon as Odette was seen on the screen by the live SCW an outburst of male and female cheers arose, she was quickly becoming a fan favourite. Ducking in and out of the busy hallways Odette seemed a little rushed and she headed off in what she thought was the right direction. Talking a quick left turn Odette found the place she was looking for, searching around the open space rocking forward up to her tippy toes her eyes scanned around for Pussy Willows the back stage reporter. Odette was due to have her first interview backstage if only she could find Ms Willows, turning sharply on her heels she walked towards a locker room door that read ‘Scott Oliver’. Knocking on the door gently Odette quickly fixed herself up before the door opened, smoke spewing out of the locker room as soon as a small opening was created.

Scott “Yeees?”

Looking wide eyed at the smoke that was puffing out of the room behind Scott Oliver Odette seemed amused. Catching on to what she was staring at Scott quickly came out with an explanation

Scott “it’s not what it looks like, I swear”

She shot him a ‘yeah right’ kind of stare.

Odette “your secrets are safe with me, but by any chance have you see Pussy Willows around? I’m meant to be having an interview with her”

By the time Odette has finished speaking Scott Oliver had magically pulled a microphone out of thin air and was now holding it up to his lips.

Odette “where did you? Do I even want to know where that came from?”

Tapping his back pocket Scott nodded at the camera and took advantage of the situation.

Scott “Sup SCW? I’m standing here with one of the many new Bombshells… the loveable Aussie… Odette Ryder”

Looking dead into the camera Stoner was a pro, Odette licked her lips and waited as Scott continued

Scott “So Odette, tell me, tell us what’s going on in that mind of yours for your upcoming match against the Fallen?”

He was standing there with a big smile and wide eyes Odette couldn’t help but notice Scott’s blood shot eyes and small black rings around them, he looked a little like how she felt. Running her right hand along the back of her neck, she took a little time to respond collecting her thoughts.

Odette “well to be honest with you Scott, I’m feeling a little bit torn. You see in one way I’m a bit nervous about facing two women the likes of Gothika and Raynin, but in the other I’m excited to be actually going toe to toe with a former Bombshell champion. I believe that facing her that will give me the taste of what it is like to be the best in the business because Raynin used to be top dog around here.”

Scott “Do you believe that Carly and yourself have what it takes to beat them?”

Licking her glossed lips Odette turned towards the camera more, running her right hand up her bare left arm.

Odette “I think we have a damn good chance of beating them Scott!”

Scott “How so?”

Odette “Well just because Carly and myself are both new to SCW doesn’t mean we should be counted out already… sure The Fallen are already a tag team so they know each other inside and out, but that doesn’t make them better than Carly and I.”

Scott “How did you and Carly plan on working well as a team if you two haven’t even met?”

Dropping her right hand down to her side Odette took a sip of her chilled water she was still calm and collected even though her head was throbbing and she felt slightly hung over.

Odette “It’s simple Scott, you see Carly and myself have been riding dirt bikes our whole lives, sure we have never ridden them together. But there is a certain skill set one learns from riding in groups of people, from how to be alert to teaching you to always be vigilant of what is going on around you. You look out for one another; you guide the other rides up and over hurdles… you stick together no matter what happens, you go out as a group and you come home as a group… but in this case Carly and I will ride into Climax control, stick together, watch out for one enough, have each other’s backs, put on one hell of a show for the deserving SCW fans and hopefully walk out this Sunday with our heads held high after getting the magical 1,2,3.”

Hearing the live audience cheer after saying ‘deserving SCW fans’ Odette let out a small girly laugh, she enjoyed making the fans react. During her response to Stoner’s question Scott eyes had wandered down to her grey ‘Rise Against’ t-shirt that was ripped down the cleavage to show off a bit more of Odette’s great body. Clearing her throat Scott’s snapped his eyes up to meet with hers with a goofy spaced out grin upon his lips.

Scott “Speaking of Magical…”

Odette folded her arms and pressed them up to her chest, smirking wildly – hey if you got them flaunt them.

Scott “Do you know I found my car? Turns out I don’t have one”

Shaking her head Odette couldn’t help but laugh as Scott had spaced out completely on his interview for a few seconds.

Scott “oops sorry… So you think that because you and Carly share a common interest of motocross you’ll be able to co-exist this Sunday?”

Odette “why wouldn’t we? It’s not like we have any reason not to get along… I think Carly and I can be mature enough to get over any personal feelings that may get in the way, sadly the same can’t be said for some of the other teams that have been forced to tag together, I’m just glad I have someone normal like Carly to rely on.”

Scott “Speaking of normal, you do know you’re facing someone who wears vampire teeth?”

Tucking her free right hand into her front tight black ripped jean pocket, Odette was wondering how long until a question like this would come up.

Odette “let’s get one thing straight Scott… nothing or no one will worry me… if Gothika wants to rock pointy little teeth and Raynin wants to rock an eye patch let em, it’s not going to scare me it’s not going to faze me… I feel like just because the Fallen are seen as the dark bombshells of SCW that everyone around them should fear them… I don’t fear them, I don’t fear anything! Carly and I could be facing two pole dancing strippers and I would still head into Climax control in the same mind set.”

Scott “that could be arranged you know?”

Choosing to ignore him Odette continued

Odette “I want to win these tag team titles, I want to continue my singles division winning streak here in SCW and if I can help it I will do anything in my power to achieve this… Raynin has had her turn, it’s time for her to step down and make way for change… it’s time that the whole SCW bombshell division opens their eyes and start seeing me as not just the little Aussie dirt bike rider who is trying her hand at something new… they need to start taking me seriously because mark my words Scott… I’m coming for each and every one of them. From the boss’ girlfriend to the Edward Cullen loving vampires all the way up to the current Bombshell champion Misty… I will work my ass off to get there I will crawl my way through the ranks until I have accomplished a championship reign may it be tag team gold or the bombshell championship I will not stop until it’s around my perfectly trim, tanned and toned waist”

Scott “I…we can’t wait to see that either… Odette I must ask you are you concerned that you haven’t heard from Carly in the lead up to your match this Sunday?”

Pouting while taking a few seconds to think about it Odette started rocking backwards and forwards on her bright Ferrari yellow Steve madden heels.

Odette “I’m a little concern about the silence from my tag team partner and my opponents but I have high hopes that they are just waiting and watching for someone to make the first move and you know what they say the early bird always get the worm… or in your case Stoner, the early bird get the best part of the blunt!”

Scott “Indeed they do… now Odette do you have any last words for the SCW audience?”

Turning to look down the camera lens with a cheeky smile on her face Odette clicked her tongue off her white teeth. Scott Stoner Oliver popped his head into view while holding the microphone up close to Odette’s lips.

Odette “Come Sunday night Carly and I are going to walk in and walk all over the prestigious tag team known as The Fallen and after our victory Scottie get ready to pass that blunt..”

Hooking her right hand around Scott’s neck she ruffled his hair with her left hand, laughing like a school girl that has just witnessed Justin Bieber taking his shirt off. Odette and Scott started to walk off into the distance leaving the camera man behind, heading towards Scott’s room Odette unhooked her arm from around his neck and playfully pushed him away.

As Odette bounced away happily after her interview, she couldn’t help but feel that she was being watched. Stopping dead in her tracks she turned on her heels and looked behind her only to be met by an empty hallway; turning around again she headed off down the hallway once more. Walking out of the cameras view the camera zoomed in on the corner that Odette had just rounded to see Angel peering out from around the corner. Leaving us wondering what on earth is Angel doing alone in the back hallways of Sin City Wrestling? And who will advance into the next round of the hunt for the bombshell tag team titles?  
>