Author Topic: - Be alert, Not alarmed!  (Read 593 times)

Offline Melody Grace

• RAINBOWS!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Melody Grace
- Be alert, Not alarmed!
« on: May 10, 2012, 01:08:59 AM »

Earlier today

As we open up the sounds of multiple loud grunting engines can be heard, a mixture of buzzing two strokes competing with the rumbling of a manly four stroke. A picture perfect day a blue sky filled with only one big bright sweltering sun, beaming down upon the sand mounds. Three different motor bikes playfully beam past each other. Racing impatiently, ducking and weaving in between each other to steal the perfect jump from underneath the other rider. Coming rapidly around the final bend in their makeshift track all three bikes drop it down to second gear before pinning the throttle racing up the sand dune before executing three flawless whips one after each other. As the bikes come down toward the sand for landing the rider at the front of the pack takes a quick left before jamming to a Holt. Following his lead the two other riders stop in their tracks, flicking the kill switch to bring their rides to a rest. Ripping their goggles off their faces, they all start taking their helmets off as laugher filled the dusty air.

Callum “I cannot believe we have waited this long to go riding together”

Travis “agreed this has been far too long in the making”

As the larger two of the group high fived and carried on like two kids in a candy store, the smallest of all three riders slowly yanked the helmet off of her head, letting her long tousled hair flutter in the wind, like she was posing for a shampoo commercial. The brunette that the SCW public know as Odette Ryder hooked her helmet through the handle bars of her Honda before joining in the conversation.

Odette “will you two quit your nagging you sound like two old women, gossiping in an nursing home”

Smiling her trademark white teeth filled smile Odette reached down into her electric blue one industries riding shirt, pulling out the nozzle of her camel pack. Taking it between her teeth Odette took a sip while eyeing her American friends.

Callum “well sorry for being excited that the gang is back together again finally”

His southern drawl was harsh yet spirited; Callum and Odette grew up riding together, even though Odette was born and raised in Australia her father often came to America for business. Odette’s older brothers also raced on an international level so she was always travelling around with them. Her brother’s competition frequently became friends with Odette, mainly because it would play mind games with the older Ryder’s.

Travis “yeah excuse us”

Looking Travis up and down Odette still struggled with herself mentally as to why she was friends with him. He was the seedy one of the bunch she knew exactly why Travis continuously went out of his way to be nice to her and it wasn’t for her riding ability on a dirt bike. Licking her dry wind burnt lips Odette lifted herself off of the bike, letting it fall to the ground gently.

Odette “I would barely call this the gang we are shy like four other people, but yes I will agree this is more than overdue. I have to admit I’ve missed you guys”

Travis “we’ve missed you too dettie”

His voice was irritating like nails running down a blackboard, so seedy the way he was looking her up and down like she was something he wouldn’t mind trying to eat. Odette rolled her eyes, only Travis was dumb enough to nickname her ridiculous things. Travis was rail thin but around 6’6 tall naturally awkward always tripping over things, running into things and breaking things but when it came to riding he was like Da Vinci to a paint brush, Travis was that fking good. He would tell you that too it was the main reason people wanted to punch him in the face. Callum was the brains, the brawn and technician that always got the ‘gangs’ bikes back together, he was never really into riding more into the mechanics of how the engine came together. Sensing the obvious awkwardness between Odette and Travis he pushed on with the catch up.

Callum “so how long are you in town for missy?”

Instantly snapping out of her cranky state at the sound of his southern voice a sigh escaped her lips.

Odette “well I’m not sure how long I’ll be in this town… but I’m more then certain I’ll be in America for ever! Ya’ll have a nice country here!”

Her last six words were plagued by a terrible American accent, it’s true what they say you can take the girl out of Australia but you can’t take the Australia out of the girl. As the two males hopped off their bikes and rested them down on the sand dune, the three friends sat down on the glittering hills.

Odette “I have a match this Sunday for Sin City Wrestling, you guys should come along… it’s a street fight, it could get messy... But it would be really nice to have some support, considering the odds are apparently stacked up against me.”

Rolling his head from side to side Callum let out a sarcastic laugh that would make Shelton from the big bang theory proud.

Callum “How are the odds stacked up against you? Whoever is saying this nonsense clearly hasn’t googled you or doesn’t know what out of this world type of stuff you put your body through”

Odette “maybe putting myself in the line of danger every time I put on these gloves, these goggles, this custom made one industries riding suit isn’t enough proof for some Cal… Street fights are dangerous, I’ll admit that but when have I ever backed down from something dangerous?”

Travis “Never”

Callum “agreed”

She laughed feeling comforted by their support Odette; she needed this especially from them. Since arriving to SCW Odette hadn’t made any friends she was largely to blame as she kept to herself. Not knowing her surroundings, something that Odette wasn’t use to; she didn’t like it that’s why she always sheltered herself with putting her walls up. Naturally Odette was fun loving, but right now the shadow of being a rookie was causing her to become an introvert.

Odette “Oh well I guess they will have to wait and see for their selves this Sunday”

Travis “who are you fighting? Is she a hottie? Could I bone her?”

Looking away from Travis Odette gaged a little in her mouth, Callum just laughed and reached over for a high five. Turning back around to face her boys Odette smiled she had for a brief moment in time forgotten how much Callum looked like Chris Evans, even in his mismatched old tattered red and black rock star energy drink jersey and bright lime green monster energy pants.

Odette “Travie, Travie, Travie must you always think that you would honestly have a shot with any sane decent women with a mouth like that? But to answer your questions I’m fighting a new girl called Finesse Levon, she’s from Compton so she must be able to street fight right? As for her looks I don’t think that matters Travis, you’ll touch anything that moves but as for you getting a chance at her I think that’s pretty slim”

Travis “Aww, could you put in a good word for me?”

Cue an over dramatic roll of Odette’s green eyes here.

Callum “Geez Trav Odette has been in the country for like a week leave her alone would you? She is not going to set you up with anyone. Plus instead of trying to mythically hook up with a lady you have no chance with, why don’t you support Odette? Show a little interest in her career”

Tucking her pants back into her bright white alpine star riding boots Odette just laughed, she knew that some of her motocross boys and girls didn’t agree with her taking this career path that’s why they never took it seriously when talking to her.

Travis “I would hardly call wrestling a career… BUT… I am supportive, I’m very supportive… I could be called a push up bra I’m that supportive!!”

Bursting into a fit of laugher Odette, Callum and Travis were almost brought to tears, Travis’ joke was lame but it was typical Travis always the pervert.

Travis “But seriously Odette, I’m 100 per cent behind you and your wrestling journey, I’ll even offer to nurse you back to health this Sunday night when you potentially get your arse kicked by Fine-ass or whatever her name is.. But I’ll support you more when you come to your senses and decide to join us on the motocross tour. My arms will be open wide for a monstrous hug”

Odette “trust me Travis that won’t be happening any time soon”

Callum “what won’t be happening soon the ass kicking or the motocross tour or the Odette and Travis hug?”

Laugher was starting to raise its nasty head again as Travis and Callum enjoyed tormenting Odette with their hilarity they were the modern day beavis and butthead

Odette “all three”

Taking another drink from her camel pack Odette lifted herself up off the sand, wiggling her body from side to side to get the excess sand off her shorts.

Odette “are you ladies going to keep wasting time?? Are we going to ride or not?”

Reaching down to her bike the sound of music booming loudly in the distance started to get closer and closer. The growls of a throaty v8 engine were echoing throughout the dunes, the tyres screeching as they desperately tried to grip to the powder like surface. Callum and Travis quickly rose to their feet looking over towards the direction the noise was coming from. Closer and closer the noise dawned on the trio; the faster the three started to pick up their bikes and belongings. Screams of a female enjoying herself could be heard as the Black GMC pickup truck was now seen coming up and over the nearest hill. Roaring over the top of the hill with next to no struggle it was only a matter of seconds before the truck was now stationed in front of Odette.

Callum “oh no”

Shooting Callum a glare Odette raised her right eyebrow as if to question what he was oh no-ing. Putting her eye sight back on the black truck Odette was trying to peer into the extremely dark tinted windows but to no avail.

Travis “here goes the serenity”

Callum “you might want to get out of here Odette, this could get ugly”

Choosing to Ignore them Odette stood there waiting as the motor of the truck was cut but the music was still pounding “same ol bitches” by Kingspade. Starting to grow frustrated by this waiting game, Odette threw her right leg up and over her bike. Getting comfortable on the seat, she tucked the straw from her camel pack back into her tight blue shirt. In true Odette style she always brought them miles to small so the fabric would hug her in all the right areas. Grabbing the helmet from her handle bars Odette was about to put it back on her head as the driver’s side door of the vehicle flung open.

Callum “you should have left”

Callum shot Odette a look of concern as two long tanned legs emerged from the GMC and out hopped a shorty short wearing bleached blond daisy duke as a male figure rounded the front of the truck. As the figure finally came into Odette’s vision she froze, her knees slightly buckling against the bike, it was him. Looking him up and down she couldn’t lie to herself he was still very easy on the eyes. Scanning her eyes up his body she noticed his DC shoes, his black ripped jeans, his gun shaped belt buckle, his muscles protruding out from behind his rock star wife beater singlet, the sun tanned colour of his skin, the stiffness of his jaw, the smug smirk across his lips right up until the innocent look in his clear brown eyes all of this topped off by a flat brimmed metal mulisha trucker’s cap. Her eyes meet with his for the first time in four years, her smile falling off her face like a base jumper facing its next challenge. Odette had waited for this moment and now that it was here she was staggered. Like a wounded deer staring straight into high beam head lights, waving a white flag. Blinking rapidly she won’t, more importantly she couldn’t let him see the hurt that was still etched in her mind.

Callum “Aiden… nice of you to join us”

Not even Cullum’s sweet southern drawl could pull her attention away from looking towards him and who was this Barbie pressing herself up against his left side? Why was she looking up lovingly into his eyes? Odette smirked; poor princess was just as lost in his trance as she was. Sitting her helmet on top of her head she tightened her left and right glove before reaching down to pull out the kick start. She nodded vaguely in Callum and Travis direction.

Odette “oh now I get it Callum… very ugly indeed”

Her piercing green eyes were burning holes in the blonde’s direction before that cheeky smile once more danced for joy on to her flawless face. Pulling her helmet down over her face, Odette had it buckled up within seconds. Now with the blonde staring her down Odette wasn’t in the mood for this.

Odette “Well Travie… Cal… it’s been a pleasure as always, I’ll see you both Sunday”

Her right foot cradled the kick start and with a single brisk movement the bike roared to life. Snapping her blue goggles down over her eyes she winked to her boys before clicking it down a gear to first, releasing the clutch at a prompt pace. Odette was off and racing, Travis turned to watch her ride off as Callum looked directly at Aiden shaking his head from side to side.

Callum “seriously dude, you’re an ass!”

Callum was Aiden’s best friend but even he knew there was a douche bag reason behind Aiden showing up here today. Following Odette’s lead Callum also took off and was gone in sixty seconds. Leaving Travis, Aiden and random girl standing their watching as Cal and Odette performed whips and tricks off into the distance. Odette was jerking her Honda aggressively as she was cursing to herself, how could she just let him win like that?  

Aiden “What did I say?”

Laughing loudly Aiden looked in Odette’s direction a soft smirk on his face, for some reason he liked to toy with her it made him feel superior.

Travis “you gotta admit for a chick she can ride… I wonder what she would be like in the sack?”

Aiden didn’t say a word he just crossed his heavily tattooed arm over his bare one watching Odette ride off into the distance with Callum in tow.

Look what I found?

We open up to find Odette Ryder rummaging through masses of unfiled paper work, moving them carefully ensuring that she keeps them in the exact same way that she found them. Walking around the desk  that was proudly placed in the centre of the room she can’t help but smile while looking up to see the life size picture of Mark Ward on the wall. Turning her attention back to the task at hand Odette starts to open the drawers of the hard wooden desk, while keeping an eye on the locker room door. Sliding the first drawer out a sigh escapes her lips as it is empty; seemingly disappointed she shuts it quickly. Ripping open the second draw Odette stumbles upon a stack of Magazines, flicking threw them one by one her left hand raises to cover the shocked expression on her face. The Magazines where a colourful array of playboys, Zoo, Penthouse but one in particular caught her eye Australian Dirt Bike with Odette Ryder on the cover as the feature. Rolling her tongue across her lips, her right eye brow arched Mark Ward Obviously took his research of recruiting new Bombshells to the highest of levels. Putting the magazines away Odette was slightly blushing, she remember the day of that photo shoot being covered in oil, dirt and not much clothing she had never felt more sexy. Composing herself Odette shut the middle drawer leaving it as she found it before opening the bottom one. As it slid open the jingling sound of keys and coins rolling around brought a special smile to Odette’s face. Reaching in she grabbed the key ring full of keys, instantly shoving them into her back pocket. Closing the last drawer Odette felt a little guilty that she had gone through Mark’s stuff, but he would never find out right? Plus she was only borrowing the keys, it’s not like she was stealing them. Bee lining it towards the door Odette made her exit, carefully shutting it behind her. With one final look to the left and to the right Odette was gone out of sight, leaving the camera man to focus on the name plate that read ‘Hot Stuff Mark Ward’.

Chatter time

“Be alert but never alarmed”

Odette’s soft Australia accent can be heard as the camera pans over towards her, deciding to stick with a less then dramatic promo she stops filing her nails to look up at the camera. Running her right hand down the front of her tight low cut rise against shirt Odette rolls her tongue off her white teeth before continuing

“It’s a motto that I will be holding close to my heart this week.”

Lifting her right hand to her heart she playfully taps it before standing up and taking a step forward her bright red Swarovski crystal tony bianco’s leading the way. Odette’s legs are shown briefly on camera as it pans up to find her only wearing a pair of short ripped black denim pants.

“You see this Sunday I’ve got myself into a bit of a pickle… I’ve got myself into a little bit of a situation… You see come this week’s Climax control I have somehow tripped and stumbled from my high of my debut match into a street fight with a bombshell called Finesse”

Making a fake gasping face with her glossed lips Odette can’t help by smile afterwards, rubbing her hands together like she is about to jump into pool full of money. Excitement is plastered all over her face.

“It has come to my attention that some of you people believe that since I’m the innocent little new girl from Queensland Australia what on earth would I know about street fighting? What on earth am I going to do coming face to face with a bad ass bitch from Compton, the home to some of America’s meanest streets? Well it’s simple… I’m going to fight and I’ll fight until the very end”

Odette’s heels clicked along the cold hard cement as she continued to walk off not really having anywhere to go or anything in mind she was just playing it by the second. The live crowd could be heard in the background chanting, hooting and hollering.

“I know exactly what I have to do this Sunday I have to be alert I have to remain focused”

Her green eyes stayed locked on the camera as Odette ran her right hand through her long curly hair, seeming a lot less nervous than what she was last week.

“I will be honest I’m a little nervous, I’m a little green still when it comes to wrestling. But I don’t see that as a weakness because I’m always alert, I’m always observing what’s around me. I will always find a way out of any situation that life throws at me, I will always find a way to counter, to protect myself and keep myself out of trouble. I might not have been born in the mean city of Compton, but I have learned one thing in life it doesn’t matter where you come from… all that matters is what you’re capable of and what you’re willing to do to achieve something that means the world to you.”

Holding her head up high she turned a right and made her way down the small back hallway of SCW arena clicking her tongue off her teeth Odette knew she was just getting started.

“And there is nothing that I want more in this world then to build a name for myself in Sin City Wrestling. There is nothing I won’t do to become the top of my field granted that it might take me a few months, I’m more than willing to wait but just know that I’m coming, I’m here and that I’m not going anywhere.”

Pushing a few fly away strands out of her face Odette was looking at the fancy name plates on the locker room doors she was passing seeing the names ‘Misty’ ‘Vixen’ and ‘Raynin’ with big stars next to them. Winking to the camera she knew it would be a long time before she faced any of these well-established bombshells but she knew she wanted to get there one day.

“It all started the night of my debut where I defeated Krystal Diamond that’s when I got the sweet taste of victory it was that night I decided that I will not accept anything less than the high I felt that night and if that means copping a few bumps and spills against Finesse this Sunday I’ll do it, in a heartbeat.”

Taking another right Odette was now heading towards the exit of the building.

“So it is now that I ask of you Finesse don’t take it easy on me Sunday night give me everything you have got and more. I want you to startle me, I want you rattle my cage, I want you to show me what the mean bitch from Compton is all about… because when it’s all said and done and you have worn yourself out, when you have given it all you could to make your debut the best that you deserve… I’ll be waiting, patiently for you to slip up for you to take your determined eyes off the prize. While you’re too busy flipping the crowd the bird it will only be a matter of seconds before I’ll be capitalizing on your moment and in your domain”

Approaching the big heavy doors towards the exit Odette lifted her left hand up to the cold silver door handle, looking over her right shoulder then over her left. Once she was happy that no one else was around she wrapped her fingers around the handle pushing it softly down wards, pressing her body up against the door she pushed it open. Exiting the building a few late coming fans could be seen lining the streets to get in or to just simply catch a glimpse of who was coming and going. Looking over towards the fans she smiled while letting the door shut quietly behind her. Turning her attention back to the camera Odette continued.

“I hope that you bring some extra make up and an extra-large hoodie because by the end of the night you’re going to need it to cover your humiliation, to cover your shame and to cover the bruising, the cuts, the scratches and the blemishes I’m sure that both of us will encounter… but I’m guaranteeing that you will be coming out of Sunday’s match a lot worse off than what I will be”

Her sweet Australian laugh filled the air as a few male fans whistled in her direction calling her name with just a small wave Odette was back off on her mission, making sure to keep a look out.

“I can’t wait for us to go toe to toe this weekend Finesse, because it appears that I still have a lot to prove here in SCW and a Street fight seems like a fitting match type to ensure that my presence is felt in the bombshell division.”

Taking a quick left turn behind some stacked boxes Odette peered around to see if anyone was looking again before taking a few more steps towards her destination.

“Let’s lay it all on the line, were complete opposites you’re like the mean little girl that is going to go out of her way to make herself known to everyone as the lady not messed with were you see I’m the nice girl who is going to accomplish every single goal that is set out in front of me”

Finally coming to a dead end Odette was now standing in front of another door. On the door there was a massive sign saying do not enter, ‘challenge accepted’. Grabbing on to the door handle she went to open the door but decided to stop mid turn, lifting her head Odette looked directly down the cameras lens.

“Sunday isn’t just going to be a street fight; it’s a battle of two unique bombshells with only one common interest winning and one common move… the shooting star press… let’s make it a show the SCW crowd deserve”

Remembering the keys that she took I mean borrowed from Mark’s office Odette slipped them out of her back pocket. Fumbling around with them in her right hand she found the big long gold key she was looking for. Sticking the key into the lock she turned it listening out for the ‘click’ sound she continued

“Now you don’t mind I have a little shopping to attend to before I get to climax control”

Blowing a kiss at the camera she winked, hearing the click of the door unlocking Odette quickly slid the keys back into her pocket. Turning to see the camera man was still filming Odette raised both of her hands to shoo him away before taking one last look around. Opening the door just slightly Odette snuck in the cameraman was able to take a sneak peak in to see the room was filled with tables, chairs and ladders. Odette had found the weapons room and now she was going to familiarise herself with them before her match this Sunday, after all this will be her first ever street fight. The camera backed away as the door shuts before rolling into another promo.

Later that evening

Walking the back halls of the SCW arena Odette is seen once more this evening, smiling from ear to ear. As she walks along she fluffs her brown hair up not noticing anything that she was walking past she rounds the corner. Screaming to a holt as she just smacked straight in to Mark Ward, biting on her bottom lip Odette took a step back words spilling from her mouth

“Oh My God, I’m so sorry... Mark I wasn’t paying attention”

Her apology was sincere as she reached out with her left hand placing it lightly on his right arm, looking her boss up and down Odette couldn’t help but to frown. He looked a little like cold stuff not like his usual Hot stuff (I went there) her green eyes trailed up his body noticing his foot brace on his right leg, his cast on his left hand and the crutch that was helping him remain up right.

Mark “its okay Odette, these things happen”

Retracting her hand away from his body she smiled before going to walk off, being new she didn’t want to over stay her welcome especially with one of her bosses. Just as Odette was going to take her first step Mark’s voice broke the awkward silence

Mark “Odette… by any chance would you have seen a set of keys on your travels today?”

She was busted, biting down on her bottom lip a light shade of pink flooded her face. Rocking back on her bright red heels Odette turned to face Mark. She knew in his tone that he knew that she had taken his keys, it was just a matter of time before she was found out.

“Well funny story… you see…”

Before she could start explaining Mark’s right hand was out, sighing loudly
Odette reached into her back right hand pocket and pulled out the jingling keys. Waving them around her right index finger Odette placed them in Mark’s up turned palm. As Mark closed his fist with a less then amused look on his face Odette took a step back.

“Look before you go off… I can explain… you see, I have a street fight this Sunday and I just wanted to…”

She was rambling Odette was good at rambling as she searched for an excuse for her actions.

Mark “I don’t really care why you took them, but next time…”

“There won’t be a next time I promise”

Cutting Mark off she smiled brightly hoping that if all else fails that her smile gets her off the hook. She has stated that she would never sleep her way to the top but what women wouldn’t try and smile her way out of trouble? Taking her leave Odette took two steps away from Mark hoping that he was finished with her. Leaving the scene for a few seconds Mark Ward could be seen shaking his head mouthing something about rookies. Walking backwards in to the scene Odette flashed Mark a smile tilting her head towards him in the process

“Plus you can’t stay mad at me… because I know the secret business that’s in your second drawer… I look pretty good on the cover of a magazine don’t you think?

Her Australian accent made that last statement seem a little more playful then she expected, but what the hell she was already in trouble.

“But hey whatever helps you feel better, shouldn’t be worth hiding”

Walking off Odette was out of sight once more as the scene panned back to Mark mouthing ‘they’re not mine I have no idea what she is talking about’
>

Offline Melody Grace

• RAINBOWS!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Melody Grace
- Be alert, Not alarmed!
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2012, 02:41:41 AM »

Later that night

Callum “Odette come over here, you have to see this…”

Callum called out from across the room as Odette was kicking the fridge door closed with her bare foot. Walking over towards Callum and Travis who were sitting behind a white sony lap top, with three coronas in one hand and three pieces of cut up lime and a bag of potato chips in the other. Reaching the boys Odette held out their beers, Travis and Callum both taking one while still watching whatever it was on the lap top. Tossing the bag of chips down on the coffee table Odette placed her lime wedge into her corona before walking around behind the boys, falling to her knees she rested on Callum’s back to see what he was talking about.

Travis “this bitch just owned you in a rap, Finesse is on fire”

Travis had his hands on either side of his mouth acting like a mega phone, since returning from the riding session this morning he was in an ass of a mood. Callum looked up at Odette before restarting the video; it was a homemade video shot on someone’s iPhone that was now plastered on the internet. Raising her corona to her lips Odette took a swig of her beer while raising one eye brow.

The video (taken from Finesse’s rp)

“I'm hot, cause I'm fly. You ain't cause you not. Bitches be jealous cause i'm cocky. I'm a ride or die chick. Ya'll just don't get it. I'm so bad. I do shit that your chick wish she could. I'm the baddest chick and they don't call me that for nothing. I'm so bad and rep that hood. Still got the crown for best hips in da game. Watch how I throw'em. Bitches better say please. They don't know whats coming. The fight of the day is givin her shit for free. But peeps upstairs say I gotta give it please. this bitch don't play and I know what to do. This bitch is in nightmare on elm street and guess who's playing freddy. My swagger don't stop. My body won't quit. So pipe down you ain't talking bout shit. I'm always creating hype no matter where I go. These bitches just jealous cause they know they fate. All I gotta do is throw a punch. Her lights out. The fights out. Cause its a one two knockout . Thats all its about. Makin sure bitches don't hurt yo shit. So this fight will be the best of the night cause In the street we all know whose got it. It's me and no one can stop it.”

End of the video

Dropping her now empty bottle of corona away from her lips Odette couldn’t help it but she laughed a joyful laugh.

Odette “is it just me or did we just witness a Ludacris slash nicki minaj slash music is my saviour song aimed at me like it was an original creation?”

Travis “uh huh”

Nodding his head up and down Travis already had the packet of chips opened and half eaten. Getting up off the floor Odette walked around to the other side of the room back to fridge grabbing another three drinks before returning to her spot on the floor. Resting two of the spare bottles on the table she used the corner of the table to pop the lid off her drink.

Odette “ah so not only am I in a street fight come Sunday, but I’m in a fight with a lil Kim wanna be that’s just great! You think a hard-core gangster would consider writing her own lines?

Callum still sat behind his lap top and scrolled through some on the comments the video was receiving a lot of them were just mindless comments from male fans saying how sexy both Odette and Finesse were and that it didn’t matter who won as long as someone ripped the others tee shirt off it would go down the best street fight in women’s history. He continued scrolling until he found one from one of Finesse’s posse saying it out loud Callum sparked Odette’s interest

Callum “It says here that Finesse is going to kill Odette come climax Control and rip her hair out from her head, saying the aussie c*nt was going to never wish she stepped foot inside the six sided ring with Finesse.”

Odette “Oh yeah and which horse’s mouth did that come out of?”

Lifting her head up Odette rested her elbows down on the stone coffee table looking towards Callum with her intense listening stare.

Travis “just some bitch who has no idea what she is talking about, don’t worry about it Odette you’ve got this in the bag.”

Odette “thanks Travie but now I’m starting to wonder if I should call in the big guns and get slim shady, uncle cracker or Fred Durst in to write my lines for me, you know us whities gotta stick together”

Odette said joking of course, she was never racist she was a good catholic educated girl, licking her lips she huffed Odette was tired of talking about this, in fact Odette was just tired of talking after the morning she had witnessing Aiden with a new girlfriend in tow.

Callum “You know Finesse sure has a lot of teeth left in her mouth for a cheeky c*nt”

They all laughed, Callum had a point

Odette “Maybe this Sunday, I could change that?”

Lifting her drink to her lips again Odette laughed before bringing this youtube video rant to an end.

Odette “alright I’m over talking about this and thinking about this lets just put a movie in before the rest of the gang arrives home”

And with that said Callum did as Odette asked of course he did, he secretly loved her.  

*OOC - for some odd reason it cut the end off my rp and I only just noticed, it could just be my bad copying and pasting skills from word, but here you go!
>