Author Topic: - Allow me to introduce myself…  (Read 498 times)

Offline Melody Grace

• RAINBOWS!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Melody Grace
- Allow me to introduce myself…
« on: April 30, 2012, 10:33:40 AM »
 “Allow me to introduce myself”

The camera opens up with a shot of the newest Bombshell standing in front of the camera backstage. Her dark chocolate hair is out and spilling down her face sitting effortlessly on her exposed cleavage. Her skin tight ACDC tee shirt is hugging on firmly to all the right areas, licking her lips to reveal a cheeky smile the brunette expels a slight sigh.  Stuffing her hands into the front pockets of her tight ripped black jeans, she takes a step forward nodding to the camera guy. Her debut promo had begun.

“Now between you and me, I’ve never been the one for over indulgent dramatics so please excuse that my first appearance in SCW is not what you would call extravagant… but here we go.”

Rolling her tongue off her white teeth while walking down the cluttered hallway of the SCW arena she couldn’t help to smile. Excitement flashed in her eyes as she knew this would be how the SCW world would see her, this is what people would characterize her as. You only get one shot at a debut, she only hoped that she nailed it her this evening.

“The name is Odette Ryder; remember it because you all will be screaming it later and no I don’t mean in a sexual sense. I mean in the sense that given in a few weeks’ time you will either love me or hate me, you’re going to either want to flash fancy glittery fan signs with my name on it or you’re going to want to rip my throat out. Now let’s get one thing straight, I’m not here to walk around wearing tiny little panties that resemble dental floss, I’m not here to open my legs to get my way to the top, I’m here to do one of the things that I do best and that’s fight!”

Her strong Australian accent spilled from her mouth, she couldn’t help but to feel goose bumps run down her spine as she announced herself to the fans now watching. Odette was naturally a collected person who rarely showed any type of nervousness or emotion other than excitement and right now she felt like a teen age fan at a one direction concert; basically on top of the world.

“And fight I will; come this Sunday you will all witness my debut match up against the one they call Krystal Diamond. I hear the whispers… the online rants of how a debut match can either make you or break you. I feel the pressure of having the fear lodged in my mind that this match maybe the biggest of my little career in wrestling so far, but you know what? That doesn’t faze me, it doesn’t make me want to quiver in my boots it doesn’t cast a big black cloud of doubt over my mind, because I know that I’m good enough to be here. I know that this Sunday I’ll prove to everyone that Odette Ryder ought to be a house hold name.”

Odette ran her right hand through her mane like hair sweeping it out of her eyes. The camera man was doing his job to perfection closing in on Odette’s facial expression when it was needed and acing the walking backward while holding a ton of equipment, she would have to thank him later

“It will be in time and trust me all of you are going to love watching my journey.”

Winking with her right eye Odette continued to walk, not knowing where she was going or what she was going to do when she got there. She need this, needed the simplicity of it all Odette needed the fans to see that she didn’t need overly fancy things to be considered a bombshell. Odette knew that she was beautiful and that some gentleman would find her attractive also so but why flaunt it, when you could keep them guessing?

“I guess you all want to know a little about me, to get a feel of who I am and for Krystal I bet she is dying to know what she is up against. Well only fools give away too much information; only sitting ducks expose their weakness.”

Mouthing to the camera “and I’m no duck” Odette smirked; she was taking her time to get the point. Collecting her thoughts before continuing, Odette smiled as some SCW staff and wrestlers walked past her.

“Speaking of weakness Krystal; I have just one question… how’s the ol’ knee injury going? No wait don’t answer that, I’d rather find out for myself on Sunday. You see I might not know which knee, it is that took away your precious little volleyball career but trust me come Sunday I’ll discover it. Not only will I discover it Krystal I’ll expose it; I’ll make you wish that you never blabbed to the world about your little weakness and I’ll use it to my advantage.”

There it is the first strike of the war of words that will consume Odette and Krystal over the next week. Stopping in her tracks Odette leaned up against the cold tiled wall beside her, not taking her clear green eyes off the lens.

“You seem like an alright type of girl Krystal from what I have heard anyways but you’re in my way, I don’t like it when people get in my way. After London Brawling it’s only natural that you’re going to walk into Climax control with a little fire in your belly, I bet you’re going to try and prove a point that what happed in London was a mistake which never should have happened. You’ll be angry, wanting to prove something to everyone that cares to listen or watch you. You’ll get your bitch on and demand that I respect you, demand that I pay attention to you and take you for the wrestler that you are. I get this; in fact I’m depending on you to bring your shame, your loss of composure and your frustration because just like your knee your mind set will be a weakness. You’ll be like a butterfly floating with only one wing, falling to my feet before surrendering to the OD spiral! I won’t stop until I’ve made an example out of you Krystal.”

Odette couldn’t wipe the smirk off her face; she believed that this was going down nicely like a cold skittle shot on a hot summer’s day. Returning her right hand back to the front pocket of her tattered jeans Odette pressed her back up against the wall. Crossing her right ankle in front of her left the cameras panned down to catch a glimpse of her bright white Swarovski crystal Christian Louboutins heels.

“In a way I’m just like you Krystal, come Sunday I also have a point to prove. I need to show each and every one of the Sin City wrestling fans that I’m not just another pretty face in the bombshell division, that I’m not just here to appeal to the eyes and that I’m not some Australian Rookie that is in out of her depth. I booked a one way ticket when I joined the SCW and I’ll be damned if I see myself going home after my debut match with my tail between my legs licking my wounds. I want you all to witness first hand that I have come this far to verify to myself that I can do this, I will do this and it all starts with you Krystal Diamond!!!”

Running her right hand through her chocolate hair again Odette clicked her tongue off her teeth, resting her hand upon her right hip her final words came to mind.

“Consider yourself a stepping stone Krystal and I really hope you enjoy being walked all over”

A playful laugh escaped the Australian bombshell’s glossed lips as she pushed herself up off the wall, she couldn’t wait until Sunday. Raising both of her arms up Odette shooed the camera man away hoping that these few words would start her week off to a magical start. Her debut match was only days away and Odette could feel the urge to impress. As the camera man backed away from Odette, she spun quickly on her heels and entered the locker room she was standing beside, leaving the fans to wonder about her.
>