Author Topic: Raab's path to learn on being a father to a baby  (Read 313 times)

Offline Konrad Raab

• The Iceman
  • "Burned In Blood"
    • View Profile
Raab's path to learn on being a father to a baby
« on: April 14, 2017, 11:38:28 PM »
 \'user

First counselling support with Evie Baang. Las Vegas, Nevada. Tuesday 11th April.

It's time for Evie to at least attend a counselling session for getting to know Raab better, especially about his past. Of course, Evie's trying really hard for Markus to speak to her, but he still was a little uncomfortable, even after the dinner they had yesterday. Of course Henry was there as well to make sure Raab arrives these sessions he has and may say things he wouldn't say.

Henry sees how uncomfortable Raab is with Evie knowing more about his personal life like why was it he was so shy on speaking to women which was Henry's idea. Raab hides from both Henry and Evie because he preferred it if it was just kept within his family and Henry as Evie got concerned of Raab, he's never hid from Evie before.

Especially they were just in a waiting room together, waiting to see Steven Qivers who's the only person that's been helping and tackling with Raab's insecurities with women since his childhood which is exactly still bothering him to this day.

Henry Losak: “I know he's quiet Evie, but you attending will help you understand more about Raab's life.”

Lord Raab: “Why?”

Henry Losak: “For gods sake Raab, if you want to be a father, you got to open up about it. Maybe she'll only tell Ben, but who else would know? I told Evie to come because she needs to understand why you're so afraid of speaking to women and trust me Evie, there's a reason for what he said the other day.”

Evie Baang: “About me being hurt in the past?”

Henry Losak: “Yeah. I won't say any more as I was hoping Raab would open up about his life a bit more, but he obviously hasn't because you don't know why the tournament is important to him.”

After he said that, Evie was wondering what it could be as it could've been worse than what she said yesterday, but it took a while until Steven came and called Raab and Henry in. Of course he didn't know Evie, but Henry flicks his hand towards her so she could come in and know more about Raab's life.

Of course Steven realises there's a woman in the room as he remembers all of a sudden who she was and he introduces himself to her.

Steven Qivers: “Oh yes, you must be Evie Baang, Lord Raab's tag partner, right?”

Evie Baang: “Yes, I am.”

Steven Qivers: “Well I'm Steven, Raab's counsellor. I'm really glad you've come today cos it means I can tell you more since I know Raab hasn't said a word about his life, right?”

Henry Losak: “No he's barely spoken a word to her. I was hoping he'd come out more with what he says, but he won't.”

This disappoints Steven as he shakes his head on Raab's insecurities of talking and possibly trusting women was still on his mind as he knew everything about Raab's life as did Henry, but of course he gets all the old paper work out, even from the time they began their sessions as he sees Raab being embarrassed and ashamed with himself, knowing someone else would be able to know more about Raab and he clearly didn't like it. He sat away in the corner as Steven nods, understanding how uncomfortable it made Raab feel.

Steven Qivers: “I'm so disappointed Raab hasn't attempted to speak about his personal life and right now, he's embarrassed to let you know what's happened to him in the past.”

Henry Losak: “You think you are? I'm the only one who's been encouraging Raab from the beginning that the tournament will do him a lot of good, but it's still hard for him to talk to her.”

Steven Qivers: “Sadly, it takes a lot of work for a man who's been hurt mentally in the past, but of course me and Henry understand, but there's a reason why Raab's acting like this towards you. I don't think it's cos he hates you, he hasn't attacked you yet.”

Evie Baang: “He attacks me? Please, you've not known me for five minutes, yet your judging me? I'm a monster just like Raab, but the only difference is I've only see him as a monster in the ring.”

Raab closes his ears, not believing the fact he's allowing Henry to expose Raab's life because Raab didn't and Steven was about to do that as he uncovers his ears and says this.

Lord Raab: “Don't you fucking dare.”

Steven Qivers: “I'm gonna tell Evie. I'm sorry Raab, but it needs to be done.”

Henry knew it wasn't going to be good, but he places his finger up for one minute as he goes over to Raab and allows to get him to understand about this as of course, it was a promise they kept for a long time to not tell anybody else apart from his family and it clearly needed to get into Raab's head he needed encouragement to tell Evie about what happened in the past.

Henry Losak: “I know you think we are breaking the promise we had, but fact is Evie is generally a really good person, heck I'm sure it was hard for her to tell you about her life a little bit, right?”

Evie Baang: “Yes of course.”

Henry Losak: “I'm sure Evie will not tell anybody and everything we say to her is left only in this room.”

Evie Baang: “Of course I won't tell anybody, not I have any friends anyway, but I won't stab Raab in the back with anything he'll say.”

Lord Raab: “I can't.”

Henry and Evie go back to where they were as it was going to take a lot of convincing for Raab to come out of his shell to talk more than just a few words, knowing how uncomfortable it was in the room as Steven sees a different side to Raab, barely to not speaking at all with Evie in the room. Not he speaks much in these sessions anyway, but it was a sign he's seen Raab for the first time of how he's really like with a woman in the room.

Steven Qivers: “Raab, come here. Me nor Henry want to tell Evie about your life unless we have to. She's promised not to tell anybody about what you've gone through in the past and it's time for you to come out and speak about everything you've gone through.”

He was kinda more satisfied at the fact of him to tell Evie about his life and what had happened when he was a young boy. He decided after fifteen minutes of silence to get this over and done with and stands up from sitting in the corner of the room to sitting with Henry and Evie as he knows with the support of Steve and Henry, it was time for him to spill the details to Evie as he speaks.

Lord Raab: “Do you know why I asked if you've ever been hurt yesterday?”

Evie Baang: “Well I thought it was you getting to know me more.”

Lord Raab: “Partly yes it was, but it's also because I've been hurt as well. Not just psychically either.”

Evie nodded her head, she knew Raab had clearly been full of anger in the past, but she never knew the reason why as he gulps very loudly, having no confidence at all to tell someone he barely knew, but at the same time cos they were a team and potentially could be long term friends, he had to open up and he starts to speak.

Lord Raab: “It was a time when me and Konrad went to a nightclub when we were able to drink alcohol back then, but we tried to get out when it finished, but a woman stopped us, even put drugs in our drink to a point we were passed out. She tied us up against the wall and stripped our clothes off to a point she raped me and Konrad.”

It took a lot for Raab to speak about this as he knows it's affected his brother as well with how he comes about with struggling with overcoming his fears of anger and everything as he was given water by Steven as he takes a sip of the water before he speaks again.

Lord Raab: “She spat in our faces, she hit us with weapons and boxing us to literally to a point she nearly ended our lives. She tried everything and we had our mouths taped to our mouths so we couldn't scream for help and knifed us right downstairs and our rib cage to a point we had to go to hospital for a bit and I almost committed suicide cos of it as so did Konrad. We blamed ourselves for the damage she done.”

It was clear Raab was in tears as he always found it so hard to tell the story to anybody without the fact of being tough with it all as he speaks again.

Lord Raab: “We was saved by a neighbour who sensed something was wrong to get the police to put her in jail. Konrad did everything he could to place her in a psychiatric hospital and he went to court with her and eventually me and him won our case and now she's sitting in a mental hospital.

They allow Markus to cry really hard as it even touched Evie as well as it took a lot for him to come out as even Steven and Henry clapped as they were so proud of Raab being encouraged to come out and spill the details of his life and Steven speaks.

Steven Qivers: “You see, that's why he's been quiet because he's honestly scared and well I guess you would be if you got raped. I bet up until now, you didn't have a clue men get raped.”

Evie Baang: “Kinda, but now I understand. It's no wonder why he's a dangerous brutal monster in the ring, especially he has to be with beating the fuck out of Dimtri for the Internet title.”

Henry Losak: “I'm glad we've gotten that out as it needed to be done and this is why I placed him in the tournament because I want him to understand not all women are like what he's seen in the past.”

Evie Baang: “I want Raab to be that fucking monster. None of this nice bullshit, I want him to beat the holy crap out of Dimtri and win that Internet title.”

All Raab could do was listen to the argument as he just barely could say anything more after the story he told. He even stood up to leave the room cos he was so embarrassed as they allowed the talking to continue without him which all of a sudden, Steven notices something was clearly wrong as he speaks.

Steven Qivers: “I knew he would do that. I knew he'd leave the room cos it took a lot out of Markus for him to say what he did and honestly, this is why we had this support today for him to talk about his life and he did so now you understand about Raab's life and you understand his quiet shyness reaction to you.”

Henry Losak: “I'm gonna do everything I can to get him to speak more to you as he really needs to.”

Evie just nods at Henry and Steven as she got exposed to more about Raab's life in a way she couldn't have imagined. Obviously she knew Raab was hurting as she now knows why the tournament was so important to him and she speaks.

Evie Baang: “It makes perfect sense that if he and I win, he's able to forget about his past and move on with his life along with having a baby with Samuel, especially he could have a girl.”

Steven Qivers: “I didn't think about Raab potentially having a female baby, but yes, that's exactly the reason for him to be in the tournament and hopefully now, is a start of being more confident to talk to you and to follow his dreams more of not only being Internet Champion, but also being a father cos two weeks ago, he badly wants to be a dad. I saw it on his eyes that day and even today too.”

Henry Losak: “I guess that's the end for today. Lets go and find Raab and I thank you for coming today Evie.”

Evie Baang: “Not a problem.”

Steven allows them to leave the room as they eventually found Raab, standing outside in tears as it took a lot out of him and Henry knowing he understands everything about Raab knew it was going to be difficult as he says this.

Henry Losak: “It's alright, we can go home now.”

Evie Baang: “Yeah, I wanna train with you in your headquarters on Thursday as I think they wanna see two psychos beat the hell out of opponents you train with.”

Lord Raab: “Yeah.”

Henry shoves Raab a bit as he says this.

Henry Losak: “Raab's more than honoured to have you come along and train with him. He's got his first set of baby duties to do with Konrad's and Fizz's child on Friday hence why it had to be Thursday this week for training.”

Evie Baang: “Anyway, I see Raab on Thursday regardless to get some training done.”

Evie leaves Raab and Henry in the car park as she heads towards home herself as Raab just wanted to leave the counselling place as he gets in the car straight away to head himself back to his headquarters and spend the day with Samuel, although Samuel already senses something wrong with Raab as Henry discusses to Samuel.

Henry Losak: “He had to tell Evie about his past. It took a lot out of him so I suggest you spend time with him and try to cheer him up. Don't forget about the parenting classes tomorrow.”

Samuel McPherson: “Yaarrp.”

Although for them it was hard to deal with the fact of being the only gay parents in the group who really wanted to change their live around and the fact they get the chance for looking after a baby on Friday with Konrad's baby girl, giving them a chance to learn and grow about their parenting and how to look after a baby, learning how to change a baby's nappy mostly for now as the baby is too young to be fed baby food, but still was a start and also how to hold a baby too.

Samuel goes inside and comforts Raab to be more happier and for him to know it's all gonna be fine which does do the trick as they ended up playing more zombie verses vampire games all night which turned Raab to be much happier than he was before. They played until eleven at night before heading off straight to bed for parenting classes the next day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parenting classes. Las Vegas, Nevada. Tuesday 11th April.

Of course, it was another week of Raab and Samuel attending parenting classes. Although they couldn't be at the session last week cos of other things they had going on that day, they knew what they really wanted out of all of this as they see a lot of interaction with the other parents, even seeing more gay couples in the group now, but they are having kids while Raab and Samuel haven't got there just yet with that.

Sarah smiles as she's proud of seeing Raab and Samuel coming again after the first time as she usually can see how committed people were and she speaks.

Sarah: “I was worried you boys weren't taking these classes seriously.”

Samuel writes down why they weren't there last week as she nods her head, even with Raab still being shy to speak to Sarah.

Sarah: “Oh I understand you both being wrestlers and all. I understand how difficult it can be to be wrestlers and trying to come to these classes. I'm glad I haven't turned you boys away.”

Samuel nods as the class starts fifteen minutes after talking to them as they learn how it's like to raise a baby and what proper food it needs in the near future with how newborns were fed which was either from a mother's breast milk or getting baby milk from the shops to place in a bottle. Obviously it would be the second option for them at the moment as they didn't have or know any woman who could allow themselves to produce a baby for them.

Samuel writes down on the thought of Evie having a baby with Raab just for them to be parents as Raab shakes his head.

Lord Raab: “Are you kidding me? Evie doesn't seem remotely interested in having kids. I doubt she'll do that for us. She's not the kind of person who is a mother type model.”

It was worth a try and of course, Samuel's only seen Evie once, but at the same time, he could figure out why he doesn't want fuck a wrestler because it would destroy his work life and that's something he rather keep apart with not mixing with his personal and work life as Samuel's writing everything down on what he and Raab are sitting to learn with the baby stuff, even learning about how to hold a baby and changing the nappy, something they are going to learn on Friday.

It was a much larger class than it usually was which meant it was quite successful, especially with a story of a young mother having to raise a baby on her own and how difficult it is without a male figure in her life to cope with the baby on her own, even was homeless at one point as it even shocked Raab as he whispers to Samuel.

Lord Raab: “There are women with babies who are homeless? Evil bastards.”

Of course Raab was on about men being evil bastards to leave them in the streets, especially what Fizz told him too which seems to be happening on a consistent bases, but the difference was that her sister saved her from being in the streets with her baby and place them in a temporary home.

Lord Raab: “That's almost the same story as what Konrad did with Fizz, except she had her kids taken away from her.”

It was something Samuel had no clue about until now, but obviously it was because Markus just found out a few weeks ago when he went to address Konrad with his anger issues. They still listened and in Samuel's case wrote everything to keep notes on track with things as Sarah advised everyone to watch a DVD about parenting a baby leading towards their adulthood as everyone, even Raab and Samuel received a DVD to learn more about being parents.

She also advised people if they knew anybody who have babies or children to not only come to the parenting classes, but also to practice with people they know to tackle a real baby if they haven't got kids already which suited in Samuel's and Raab's case. The hour long session finished as they stayed around, looking at the DVD for them to watch in their spare time on everything they've learned so far.

Sarah saw a lot of people gone home without the chance to speak to them, but spoke to everyone if they had questions or anything they were going to do on what she said or anything they've said in the classes they liked. Sarah always leave Raab and Samuel last as she could attend to them easier and spoke.

Sarah: “So, you guys got something to say?”

Lord Raab: “Yeah, me and Samuel are getting the chance to hold and change a baby's nappy on Friday. It's my brother's baby named Jasmin.”

Sarah: “That's really good. It's always nice to have family members you know who have experience being a parent and I feel he will guide you both to prepare yourselves to have a baby in the future.”

Samuel wrote down something to Sarah as she looked on what he wrote and speaks.

Sarah: “I'm sure a woman would love to help you both achieve your dreams on becoming parents and taking in everything I've said and what Lucy said on stage today.”

Lord Raab: “I knew there are some evil bastards out there. My brother saved his wife from being in the streets any more. He saved her life where she had nothing, even her kids she had with her ex husband who's a fucking cunt were taken into social services. Now they are married and have six kids of their own.”

Sarah: “That's really nice and it is sad that men just leave women in the street like that. They should take responsibility more for their children and I'm sure you'll learn that one way or another Markus. I did have the time to watch your match with Evie a couple of weeks ago and you really showed the world, even to me how much you really want to be a dad and overcome your fears of trusting women.”

Lord Raab: “I'm sorry.”

Raab wasn't going to talk about that part of his life again as he already done that yesterday and it still affected him as Sarah nods at Raab, understanding how much he wants to be a dad and it's important as she speaks.

Sarah: “No, don't be because I'm sure whatever reasons you have is a good one. I hope you boys can come again next week, especially we've had more gay couples here in the last few weeks cos of you guys. I better let you guys go home as I'm sure you got things to do.”

Lord Raab: “Yes we have as I'm doing cooking with Henry for the first time in my life and Samuel's washing clothes. We are already learning how to do things to prepare us for this stage of our lives. At the same time, I'm not gonna stop wrestling in SCW until I've achieved two things, the tag team titles with Samuel and my chance again to win the Internet title this week if I beat Dimitri on Sunday.”

Sarah: “That's great. I really hope cooking and washing clothes will be a great step forward on learning how to look after yourselves as it must be done before you have a baby in your lives.”

Both Samuel and Raab nod as they shook hands with Sarah before they leave the community centre where they held the parenting classes and they walked back to their headquarters to the laundry room and the kitchen as steps of ways of both Samuel and Raab improving themselves to look after themselves and being a lot more independent. Of course things did run into trouble when Samuel didn't know what powder and detergent goes where along with starting the machine, while Raab nearly burnt food when he turned the chicken up too high.

Luckily, it was something cos they wanted to do it as Henry has nothing, but smiles on his face with Raab and Samuel doing more household chores as a step to being fathers in the future.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After doing training with Evie and match discussions. Las Vegas, Nevada. Thursday 13th April.

Raab and Evie were in the ring against a male middle aged wrestler and a young woman who were in the ring with them, being exactly like they were in terms of their personalities and their overall strengths and weaknesses. They trained for five hours as it was usually longer with Raab, but the two wrestlers they fought with had to go as they did use a lot of dangerous moves, even doing a double team move should it come to it.

Raab won the match with him pinning the male middle aged wrestler as he finally got Evie to explore the world of his gym, something that only Goth and Konrad had seen as they took a seat on the bench, getting bottles of water from the vending machine and he passes one to Evie as he saw she clearly needed a towel as she wipes sweat off her face as she was a little out of breath as she asks Raab a question.

Evie Baang: “Fucking hell, do you always train that long for a match?”

Lord Raab: “That's only the fucking half of how much I train. I train even up to twelve hours sometimes.”

Evie Baang: “Where the fuck was that aggression in our last match as a team?”

Lord Raab: “I guess it was me getting started with this whole thing as I'm still struggling with it all, but trusting you is even harder at least for me. That's most likely where I went wrong almost.”

Evie Baang: “Of course, you fought someone you had no history with, but you do with Dimitri.”

Lord Raab: “The guy who makes fucking excuses every single loss he has or his dumbass partner does. I mean I can't take them seriously as a team at all.”

Of course Evie knew exactly what Raab meant, she meant the whole Elders/Unholy Alliance rivalry wasn't going to work. At least he didn't have that sort of problem with Evie, but the problem of him overcoming his insecurities was. He was trying to learn to talk to Evie, but when he does, it's always about the wrestling business, something he's always felt comfortable talking to anyone with.

Evie Baang: “I want you to bring that bloodthirsty gut wrenching sick monster of you to the ring.”

Lord Raab: “Of course I will because me and Dimitri have the chance to be the Internet champion and there's a lot at stake for us, especially me because I've said it before Despayre match and I'll say it again, I won't be singles wrestler any more when I win the Internet title, except when I'm defending the belt. After I've lost it, I'm gonna be just a tag wrestler.”

Evie Baang: “I wanna win this fucking tournament because I want to be the bombshells title contender. I need that Bombshells title shot  so I can beat the shit out of whoever will be champion and be the champion people will fear of.”

Lord Raab: “Yes, but only if you can beat Orchid. I've not faced her, but The Elders are honestly the biggest hypocrites you'd ever meet. Fuck them, they act all goody too shoes with Ben and Jamie, only to turn on them. Of course it was just down to Ben wanting to help me that got me to get along with him and it wasn't easy.”

Evie nodded as this was the most he's spoken since he started teaming with Evie. Obviously it was about wrestling so of course Raab would talk a lot about the match, although Evie did scare Raab at times, even in the practice match they had, but she was about to tell something to Raab he may not have any clue about.

Evie Baang: “But you know that you'll become Internet champion if I pin Orchid for the three count. Of course you didn't as you don't have twitter to know, but I asked Mark about it and he said you will.”

Lord Raab: “Oh regardless, you'll see the same monster as you saw in that ring. You won't see me be a nice fucking bastard because I won't, especially with the so called vampire. Fuck Dimitri on what he done to you, but little does he know about this.”

Raab's got a lot of history of drinking blood in the past as he obviously placed his blood in the bottle, but Evie smells something odd in the blood too as she talks about it.

Evie Baang: “Is that garlic?”

Lord Raab: “Oh yes because if I leave it there in the ring, he'll drink it and have his fake stupid vampire powers away from him. Irony is he doesn't come from Transylvania which is a place in Romania and is playing vampire. I even got this too.”

Raab gets out a flashing torch to shine in Dimtri's eyes with as she sees where Raab was coming from with the idea as she speaks.

Evie Baang: “Yeah I got blood taken out of me by Gothika and Dimtri last week, but you need to beat the shit out of him for that. You know he's trying to embrace the real you by doing what he did a..........”

Lord Raab: “Na, he's always done shit like this, even before I faced him in a match back in December and who won that match? Me and he tries to make up excuses how he was on par with James when he was champion who honestly I thought was a fucking joke of a champion. I don't think anybody remembers Dimtri being champion. I certainly don't, even if it's in the record books.”

Evie Baang: “Orchid is like someone who's no match for me at all. She doesn't have the spark of being a wrestler to me and although she has gotten Elders far with tag title glory, she just isn't any match for me whatsoever. “

Raab nods as he feels exactly the same with Dimtri, more so he could back that fact up with the amount of wins he's had over him and James in both tag and singles competition as he hears water splashing on the rooftop of the gym, but nothing other than the weather outside changed as he drinks more water.

Lord Raab: “I've beaten Dimtri before and I can do it again as he's no match for me either, but I can back that up and the amount of fire I have to beat him once again is very high and I'll make sure he pours out blood, but I'll pour some of my blood with garlic in the ring too to make him fucking weak to a point he could lose to me with the Internet title and if I want something, I'm focused entirely on it and winning the tournament and the Internet title is what I want more than anything.”

Evie Baang: “That's the fucking monster I wanted to bring out. I expect you to have a bloody war with Dimtri, making him suffer for what he and Gothika did to me last week, but they didn't fucking hurt me. They just forced me and in a way you to get under their skin to fight them with brutality and we know it's not gonna be a pleasant match for Orchid or Dimtri.”

Lord Raab: “Not at all. I need to get to bed. Got baby duties to practice tomorrow with my brother's baby as he's flying back to America today with my mum too. She's spending Easter with us and wanting to help me look after myself more.”

Evie Baang: “That's awesome. Yeah I do understand and I got to see Ben about a few things myself. I'll see you Sunday in the ring.”

Raab nods as he allows Evie to leave as he was out of business mode, straight into relationship and father mode. He sees Samuel waiting for Raab to come in as they had the time to watch a DVD they were given on Tuesday on parenting a baby leading towards their adulthood. It was something they are glad to keep as they aren't the type of people who'd read books, they rather watch DVD's together to learn from it as the DVD ends with them going up to their bedroom and go straight off to sleep.

Practising father duties. Anaheim, California. Friday 14th April.

It was time to do everything they've learned and watched over the last few days of being parents to a baby in the future as they've been with Konrad and Fizz for a while, holding Jasmin and obviously, the kids were still a little shy with their uncle and Samuel as they've only met them once with the Christmas family gathering they had and it certainly was nice for Markus and Samuel to meet with Konrad's kids again.

Konrad sees how well Samuel is holding Jasmin, while Markus needed a bit more practice with it as he shows Markus what to do as he says this.

Konrad Raab: “Place your arm here to protect the baby's neck. The reason why you do that is because so the baby's head doesn't go all the way back.”

As Markus does as he just remembers how to do it, knowing he feels he's a failure of being a dad so far or practising to as he shakes his head, but Konrad says this.

Konrad Raab: “It takes time to get used to Markus. It's OK really. Fizz struggled when we had Mattheus when she held him the first time, even though she had children before.”

Markus Lord Raab: “Yeah, your right.”

Markus lifts his mask up a little bit and kisses the baby which made both Fizz and Konrad very happy as he already loved holding Jasmin in his arms, even if she wanted her father and her mother to hold her, but it was going to take time as Markus speaks about it.

Markus Lord Raab: “Does it take time for any baby to get used to you?”

Konrad Raab: “Yes it does. I just been to Germany to see my grandson and he's still getting used to me. He looks a lot like our father actually and has the same colour eyes as me. He's so adorable.”

Fizz Raab: “Yes and that's partly the problem with Konrad's anger. He was also pissed off because he couldn't get the time to visit his grandson since he wants to be apart of his life so bad.”

Markus Lord Raab: “Obviously there's more to his anger though.”

Markus was making funny noises to Jasmin, even was confident to hold her up in the air as he had the chance to feed Jasmin with milk. Konrad places milk in a baby's bottle and he sits down with Jasmin after Markus passes Jasmin back to him and he shows both Samuel and Markus how to feed a baby with a bottle.

Konrad Raab: “Just slowly place it in their mouth and tip it slightly for her to drink like here. At the same time place it down to give Jasmin sometime to swallow the bottle.”

It was something else they saw on the DVD and in the parenting classes on how to feed a baby the bottle and Samuel wanted to have a go as Konrad lets him with Fizz giving Konrad a hug as she sees how much Samuel and even Markus loved holding Jasmin.

Konrad Raab: “I see how much Samuel wants to be a dad.”

Fizz Raab: “I think Markus is not that confident to be one.”

Konrad Raab: “But he's trying his best as he's making mistakes, we all did when we held a baby for the first time, even you, but he'll get confident sooner rather than later as I said, he's getting prepared to be a dad. It's lucky they are doing all of this before having kids.”

Samuel McPherson: “Yaarrp.”

Markus was now feeding the baby as he almost forgot to take the bottle out of the baby's mouth, but he remembered from the video they watched last night along with Konrad's demonstration of feeding a baby a bottle. The bottle was finished as he gave it to Konrad as he nods at him with the thumbs up as Fizz speaks.

Fizz Raab: “Not too bad Markus. I was so like you when I was a mother with Mattheus, but I got pregnant unexpectedly with Mattheus and was premature. You aren't doing too bad, just need more practice holding the baby. I suggest you get a doll to get you to practice holding a baby. It would help you.”

Lord Raab: “Yeah even if it's childish, but I see what you mean as it would help me become a better dad.”

Konrad came back as he notices Jasmin was crying as he picks her up, feeling how heavy she was as her nappy was dirty and wet as he sees how much in love Markus and Samuel were with them kissing each other as Konrad speaks.

Konrad Raab: “Hey, lets go upstairs and see what you can do on changing Jasmin's nappy.”

Samuel and Markus do exactly just that as they see Konrad holding Jasmin by his shoulder while they go upstairs, Markus asks about it.

Lord Raab: “You can hold the baby on your shoulder as well?”

Konrad Raab: “Yes you can, especially in this case with the stairs as it's quite dangerous to hold the baby by your side as you can easily drop the baby and that's the last thing you want to do.”

They both nodded as they went upstairs to the changing area they created as Konrad tells Samuel to remove the nappy as he does very gently to in his view not hurt Jasmin, but while it was nice Samuel was doing it carefully, Konrad addresses it.

Konrad Raab: “I understand you don't want to hurt Jasmin, but you can simply pull it off a bit harder. Obviously not too hard, but always make sure the nappy goes straight in the bin cos it can be smelly.”

Konrad does just that as he places it in the bin as he comes over with wet wipes and demonstrates what to do as he speaks.

Konrad Raab: “Lift the baby's legs up and cos it's a girl, you wipe back to front everywhere to not have the baby be infected with anything. You can do that part Markus.”

It was a very enjoyable experience for Markus and Samuel to learn everything about babies, even if it was just the beginning, it clearly showed how helpful Konrad is to allow them to practice with Jasmin as he shows the next part even though it wasn't infected to place ointment and Samuel does that before the final touches of placing a new nappy on the baby which handed to Markus as Konrad also shows them how to place a baby in the cot before they came downstairs and discuss on their progress.

Konrad Raab: “I have no doubt you guys will be great parents. I think it just takes more practise and I suggest you come and see Jasmin more just so you can practise doing stuff you aren't comfortable with.”

Lord Raab: “I know I am, but as you said along with our parenting teacher, it does take practise. Heck me and Samuel are taking parenting classes as well and Sarah did advise us to go to anyone people know who have babies and practise techniques we've learned.”

Konrad Raab: “That I'm proud of you both on because it shows the commitment of wanting to be dads. I suggest you continue going to them cos it will benefit you both a whole big deal out of all of this.”

Lord Raab: “Indeed, just like the tournament is a start of me trusting Evie a bit more and more so of the will I have to win, especially with the Internet title on the line. I can't wait to beat the fuck out of the so called Vampire Dimtri once again. I've beaten him before and I can do it again.

Konrad Raab: “But just be aware it could be an upset so I wouldn't underestimate any opponent.”

Lord Raab: “Good point. Before I go, Henry said he'll meet you in Milwaukee to continue the sessions. Trust me Konrad, he's gonna force you to be angry. He wants you to scream your fucking head off, even wanting you to hit him. I think he's crazy, but he wants to see how far you'll go to lash out. He expects to see you after training with Chris.”

That wasn't good, Konrad tried everything possible to not lash out at Henry and he already worries about it as he gives Fizz a hug for reassurance

Lord Raab: “Na, I won't tell you off if you hit Henry, but he's gonna force that on you and Fizz, don't worry if he tends to be a little out of control, Konrad has to learn to not run from this emotion and he'll learn it's for his own good. I see you both later and thank you for allowing us to learn to take care of Jasmin for today. I'll see you in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on Sunday.”

Konrad nods as he allows Markus and Samuel to leave his home as they wanted some time together as so do Markus and Samuel, feeling like they got really close with a baby being close to their chests today as they enjoyed holding a baby, knowing it's what they really want to do with their lives and Samuel depends on Markus not only winning the Blast From The Past tournament, but also being the guy who'll could get a girl pregnant.

They took the public transport from Anaheim to Las Vegas back in their headquarters for a night before getting up early in the morning to go to Las Vegas airport to arrive in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania for his match against Dimtri and Song with Evie as his partner.

Vampire needs to be destroyed once again to be the Internet champion ustream.com shoot.

“It's like I can't get away from Dimtri these last few months. Seems like I have to face him every single month as of late and it's not even funny, especially I keep defeating the guy regardless of the amount of counters I've had with him. Anyway so I saw what he did last week and it's disgusting and no, I still don't buy into his vampire bullshit because it's just a fantasy thing I think the bullshit Dimitri has brought into.

The guy talks a lot and I mean a god damn lot. Sure, brag about how you've come close on beating me and James, but you was nowhere near it. It's funny because you and your tag partner James make the worst bunch of excuses I've ever heard, like you can't take a fucking loss. I lost against Despayre last week, I'll just cry my eyes out. Oh fuck that petty shit that monsters and vampires don't have.

I don't know how anyone believes in the fact you suck blood out of people, but funny thing is Evie is not scared of you or your bitch girl Gothika who cost me to win the fucking tournament last year with her shit effort. Fact is you and Orchid don't work well as a team, especially when she's a member of the elders.

That must hurt right? Come on Dimitri, you know our match is much bigger now than it would've been with the Internet title. The only singles title I'm interested in winning. You can go around and talk about how many title shots I've lost, but I've lasted a lot longer than you in those title matches and I've beaten you in a singles match as well.

I want to fucking win you mouthy son of a bitch. You claim to have faced J2H three times which you did, but it's only because he had no competition to face. Of course, I'm a weak person who won't allow Samuel to be wrestling on his own, you never been more wrong as you've heard, Samuel will be wrestling by himself soon, sooner rather than later with me becoming Internet Champion that he will be wrestling on his own.

But he's irrelevant in this match and I of course have beef with the hypocrite team of Elders too who've never gotten a clean fair win against me or me and Samuel for that matter, but why should I worry about this Orchid bitch when she's not my opponent?

Um Henry doesn't speak for me you fucking idiot, he speaks for Samuel because he can't talk with autism hello. Get your facts straight because I will be that monster you fucking crave so much when I just aim to beat the living shit out of you, drinking my blood, but my blood should you drink it will make you stronger or weaker I don't know what I've done.

But you've pissed me the fuck off so much that I wish it was a roulette type match. I wish it was a violent type match where the four of us break the rules to a point you and Orchid will be too badly beaten to get up and destroy us because Evie and I will do just that and Evie will guide me to become the Internet champion.

Not sure why I have to face against you for the Internet belt, but it's what I crave more than the worthless SCW World title because it's worthless to be and has been since James became champion, well now it's Rage, but he only did it because he's a too much of a scared bitch to fight his friends. I'll leave a bottle of blood near the ring so I wait until you drink it because I drink blood too you know.

I drink blood and urine and I'll make sure I'll produce it especially for you Dimitri if anybody buys into your crap with a little more flavour to it. You make me laugh and I will have the last laugh when you are destroyed and brutally beaten to a point you won't ever be able to get up, some say it would be the end of the fake vampire who doesn't even come from Romania where real Transylvanian's come from and I class you not real, especially your partner from the tournament last year caused me to hate women even more and even though SCW won't allow me to put my hands on your whore, I still wait to seek revenge on her she deserves.

But you're on my sights right now and you already been Internet champion so you don't need to win the Internet belt again, however I do and I'll prove to be the first and only person to be triple crown champion in SCW to not have won the tag titles and they will come sooner rather than later to me and Samuel.

You're gonna be my beaten down bitch, knowing there's nothing more I want in this match than to prove I can beat you once again, being a dangerous monster I am and do everything in my power to capture the Internet title and advance on towards whoever me and Evie will face next. You talked about me failing to win titles in your tag video? Says the guy who failed to win the Heavyweight and tag titles too.

Then again continue to make excuses about your losses, but I'll leave one without you saying anything to complain on how this and that isn't allowed. Me and Evie can do whatever we damn fucking please and tomorrow night when Evie or me will pin or submit Dimtri or Orchid, prepare to be Raabinated by The Psychos.”