Author Topic: Back to fight  (Read 286 times)

Offline Traci Patterson

• View Profile
    • Traci Patterson
Back to fight
« on: April 03, 2015, 11:14:35 AM »
 \'user

Sunday 1st February 2015
After the show

FUCK!

It took a lot to get Traci Patterson to cry out in pain but that’s what she was feeling right now. Her match with Flip was over and it had been a match she was proud of. The pair from Texas had put on a classic match for the fans in Belfast but right now all she could think was why the hell her knee felt like it had been stabbed with a red hot knife. She leant against her sister Katie who was helping her/ drag her to the trainer office. They soon reached the door and they knocked on it.  As they opened the door they saw Zoey Carpenter the resident nurse of SCW. She looked at Traci and could see she was in pain.

Zoey Carpenter
Miss Patterson what the problem?

Traci Patterson
It’s my knee it’s just killing me! I felt like I’m being stabbed right now I don’t know what wrong with it but it just…

Traci couldn’t finish her sentence as she just gritted her teeth and let out a pained cried. Zoey then looked at her and pointed to the nearby bench.

Zoey Carpenter
Ok Miss Patterson if you could please take a seat on the bench I will look at it.

Traci and Katie got her over to the table and put her on it. Zoey let her get up on  the table to make sure that she was set on the table before she worked over and started to check her knee out but it was clear within moments of her touching it Zoey was causing Traci pain. After a few moments Zoey looked at her and took a step back.

Zoey Carpenter
Ok your knee is in bad shape so I’m going to send you to a nearby hospital because I can tell there is a lot more damage then I can tell here so if you sit there I will get the word to the ambulance staff.

With that Zoey disappeared and as she did Traci looked over at Katie who was clearly worried about her sister since she was never one to show emotion unless it was serious. It took a few minutes but Zoey came back with the ambulance staff and a wheelchair. Traci knew she was in too much pain to argue with the words of medical professional but still her professional pride was hurting as she moved into the wheelchair and was wheeled through the back.  She tried to cover her face as this happened as she didn’t want people to her like this. She was then loaded into the ambulance and drove away.

Later that evening Traci was told the news that her knee was indeed damaged and she would need to get surgery on it. Traci felt her heart sinking as she heard that. She did ask if there was any way to avoid it. She was told that she could but it would probably only make it worse and would likely make it closer to being gone from the ring for a year. So she decided that she would get the surgery now and get it fixed rather then risk making it worse and miss more time from it. So she spoke with Christian and got the ok to have the time off to get it fixed and the next day she had the surgery. Following this she was told that it was going to be three months before she could return to the ring however Traci saw that and decided she would get back in two and that was the case she was now back and ready to go.

Sunday 5th April 2015

As the camera came up once more the camera showed both Traci and Zoey talking to one another.

Zoey Carpenter
Look Miss Patterson I know you don’t want to wear it but I would suggest you should just in case.

Traci looked like she was had been given a lemon as she looked at Zoey she was clearly not happy.

Traci Patterson
Thanks but right now I want to test it out and see if I can compete without it. So yeah thanks for the knee brace but no thanks!

Zoey looked at her and the pair had did this.

Zoey Carpenter
Ok well then I guess that your decision but like I said I would like to see you after the match so we can talk about this.

Moments later Zoey walked out of the room as Traci started to warm up as she did this her sister Katie looked at her.

Katie Patterson
Hope this goes ok I mean coming back from an injury it’s not easy.

Traci looked at her sister and tilted her head at her.

Traci Patterson
Look I wouldn’t be coming back from something like this if I didn’t think that I was ready. I mean seriously you know me I’m not going to risk ruining this dream job we got I mean who knows if I will get hired so relax I’m going to be fine.

With that Katie looked at Traci and while her face showed some concern as she looked on at Traci.

Katie Patterson
Ok but if you get put into a knee submission just tap out. I know you just in case.

Traci looked at her sister as she said that clearly not impressed with her idea.

Traci Patterson
Really? I’m not going to tap out Katie like that. I mean seriously what do you think I am!

Katie Patterson
Sorry I just thought that.

Traci cut her sister off and had a harsh tone in her voice.

Traci Patterson
Look I know she is going that Kimberly is going to attack my knee tonight hell she should I’m wounded there but I’m not going to roll over from it! Pure and simple I’m going to fight got it.

Katie sheepishly looked at the ground as she answered her sister.

Katie Patterson
Ok Traci I understand.

Traci felt bad she knew Katie was only looking out for her. She put her arms around her and give her a hug.

Traci Patterson
Katie I didn’t mean to yell at you like that but you got to understand I am just that set on competing so now let’s get ready and show them what the sisters can do!

Katie giggled as she said that.

Katie Patterson
Ok Traci

Just then there was a knock on the locker room door. Traci turned and looked at the door.

Traci Patterson
Yeah it’s open!

With that SCW interviewer Pussy Willow walked into the room.

Traci Patterson
And what I can do for you today Miss Willow?

Pussy Willow
Is it ok to ask some questions?

Traci Patterson
Sure Miss Willow go for it?

After that the duo got ready and soon the interview was underway.

Pussy Willow
Ladies and Gentleman this is Pussy Willow and I’m here with the woman who is Texas Tough Miss Traci Patterson? Now Traci I’m sure there are a lot of people out there who are wondering just where you have been the past few weeks so can you fill us in on what’s been happening.

Traci Patterson
Well last time out I was facing off with Krissy Filapovich and after the match I just felt like my knee was in a ton of pain and I ended up in the hospital where they told me that I needed to have knee surgery so yeah I have sadly been on the shelve missing out on all the great cities SCW has visited. So it sucks that I had to that but I was pretty much told if I didn’t get it done I would be in real trouble so I decided I had to get it sorted and now I’m moving forward to get back in the title hunt.

Pussy nodded at her as she said that.

Pussy Willow
Well let’s move on to your opponent tonight she is the debuting Kimberly Evans who was recently competing in the ASW brand and she also been on the receiving end of some bad news with her soon to be ex husband walking off with another man and not only that she is one of the oldest bombshell’s on the roster so are you worried about Miss Evans here tonight?

Traci looked at Pussy like she was crazy as she said that.

Traci Patterson
Listen I don’t give a shit about someone private life and if her husband left for another guy then what does it matter to me. All she need to do is show up ready to go because if she doesn’t then I’m going to take her head off. As far as her ages go again why should I care about how old or young she is to me she is standing in the way of me getting a title match.

Pussy Willow
So you are not worried about Kimberly here tonight?

Traci Patterson
I’m worried if I’m not focused on my task I will lose and I’m also worried about having some ring rust but as far as Kimberly goes no I’m not worried in fact I am worried about what I might do to her given what I’m feeling.

Pussy Willow
Well there you have it folks Traci Patterson is back and she is fired up to compete tonight! You can see her and Kimberly Evans face off tonight.

With that Traci stared at the camera as she did this the screen turned black.

End of RP
user posted image