Author Topic: I'm done talking. Let's just scrap.  (Read 750 times)

Offline JFRESH

• View Profile
    • James Shark
I'm done talking. Let's just scrap.
« on: September 05, 2012, 06:25:18 PM »

\'user

Rated: TTR - Trash Talk Royalty
Scene One:
2,441 Words without coding
Sunday September 2nd 2012
4:34PM - NYC , USA

Clayton Paris: There’s just certain things you can’t say, and that’s all I’m saying man. Look, we busted our asses off to get you signed here. I mean, if it wasn’t for Vista you probably wouldn’t even be having this Press Conference right now.

I looked up at my trainer Clayton and tilted my head to the side before flashing him a cocky smile. I stood up from the stool I was sitting on and just walked around him, from the look on his face he already knew that I wasn’t going to co-operate with him.

For almost twenty minutes, he was trying to tell me to censor myself. He was trying to tell me to change myself. He wasn’t suggesting it, he was telling me to. Now that, I didn’t like, but at the same time, it was all because the SCW didn’t like me.

Hell, they couldn’t deny my talent, but I was just a person that they didn’t want representing their company. My run ins with the law, the way I tweet on twitter, just the way I present myself in general. I even had the marijuana leaf tatted on my chest, and they didn’t like that either.

Clayton wanted me to change, because he didn’t want all of this to be for “nothing”.

James Shark: So you mean to tell me…. You want me to be someone else?

I stopped walking around him and looked at him right in the eyes. He quickly responded shaking his head.

Clayton Paris: Damnit Shark no. Don’t pretend to be someone that you’re not, just be yourself bu-

James Shark: OKAY! Ok then, we got no problem. You want me to be myself, Ima be myself.

I quickly began to walk up the stage, about to start the press conference, but Clayton quickly grabbed my arm.

Clayton Paris: Look can you sit back down here before you go out there and address these people?

I flashed him a dirty look.

James Shark: I’ve sat there for about thirty minutes, I’ve heard you, I’ve heard what you got to say.

Clayton nodded his head.

Clayton Paris: I understand that Shark but I just don’t understand all this. You wanted to get signed to this company badly, we did it for you, we got you signed, and now it’s almost like you want to get your contract ripped up and booted out of the company. There’s conditions, there’s rules, and right now it looks like you don’t want to follow them. I feel as if your slapping me in the face, we, your whole team, we feel as if your slapping us all in the face.

I groaned out loud and looked behind Clayton, behind Clayton was my team, the swag team, the group of men and women who helped me train, who sparred with me, who always kept me prepared. They didn’t look happy either.

Walking back down the steps I faced Clayton.

James Shark: You know what I don’t understand? Yall are hyping this up like this is some sort of “big deal” Fact is, this is a motherfucking indy promotion.

Clayton shook his head looking frustrated, I had a lot more to say but before he would let me continue, he began to speak out.

Clayton Paris: YA and that is why I don’t understand you. I still don’t know why you wanted to be here so bad, I feel like this is all some sort of prank, because you wanted to get signed to this indy promotion and now its like you want to get kicked out of it.

I sucked my teeth in making a noise and shaking my head and Clayton now.

James Shark: Rage, he’s a bitch. Fuck him, I’m better than that guy.

Again, before I could continue he quickly spoke out.

Clayton Paris: The bright lights, the huge sold out arenas, yes, your better than Rage, but your also better then probably everyone in that promotion, why? Because again, it’s Indy, so “I want to fight Rage” is a poor excuse.

I put my hands out in defense.

James Shark: Hey, I just want to shut the bitch up.

Clayton crossed his arms

Clayton Paris: But why him? You could’ve gone to the CWF, you could’ve shut Ronny Ramirez up. Why Rage?

I sighed.

James Shark: Yall just don’t get it man….

Clayton Paris: EXACTLY, we don’t get it, and that’s what we’ve been trying to tell you.

I pulled my IPhone out of my pocket and unlocked it, I began to go online and search up pictures of Rage. Clayton remained with his arms crossed wondering what I was doing. I didn’t need to go through a bunch of pages on google images, all I had to do was click the first image.

I turned my IPhone around and showed the picture to Clayton. He smirked as he looked at the picture, he was obviously trying to hide his amusement but it didn't work.

\'user

James Shark: 5 in 10 people suffer from it. Rage suffers from it. Some people get it in time, some people are born with it. Rage was born with it.

Clayton raised his eyebrow and looked back at the picture.

James Shark: You don’t see it? It’s right there.

Clayton Paris: What exactly am I supposed to be looking for? The text on this picture is great and all but other than that It’s just a picture of his face? And suffers from what? what the hell are you talking about?

I frowned my face at Clayton, as if it couldn’t be any more obvious.

James Shark: He has “THAT” face Clayton. He has “THAT” same face you see on magazines, on tv, or even in person, “THAT” same face that you just see and you just want to punch. He’s got one of those faces that you just want to kick. Every time I see his tweets and I see his little fucking twitter avi beside it, I just feel the need to comment on it, and say something mean. The dude has “THAT” kind of face.

Clayton flashed me a blank stare before slowly turning around towards the other members of the team. He then looked back at me and shook his head, this time he shook it slowly.

Clayton Paris: All of this… the contract negotiations the time on the phone, the appointments, all of that, just because he has a face that you just don’t like.

James Shark: THE BITCH THINKS HE CAN BEAT ME! HE CAN’T BEAT ME MAN, HE CAN’T.

Clayton slapped himself on the forehead.

Clayton Paris: Jesus Christ Shark, okay, you know what, go, go up that stage, address everyone else, do your thing. You want to punch him in the face? Hopefully he’s your first opponent, if not, then hopefully you can survive not getting kicked out of this company so that you could work your way up and face him.

I nodded my head and began to walk up the stairs leading up to the stage.

Clayton Paris: Oh and James

I turned around.

Clayton Paris: Remember everything I said. Don’t bring up somebody’s sexuality, don’t make fun of somebody’s culture or religion, and don’t insult the SCW. You’ve been insulting the company for weeks and you’ve been doing the other two things for years now. It’s enough.

James Shark: You know... I don't like being told what to do.

He stared back at me and walked a bit closer.

Clayton Paris: I'm serious Shark, don't do it alright?

I stared at Clayton and didn’t respond. I wasn’t going to say yes, and I wasn’t going to say no. I just turned around, walked up the stairs, and pulled the curtains to the side, revealing myself to the New York public and walking towards the podium.

This press conference wasn’t an SCW press conference. It was mine. I was probably the only person who held my own press conferences. I wasn’t aware of a superstar or diva who did that.

I did it because whenever I had something to address, I liked to do it BIG, not with a tweet, not in an interview, not on a post on my official website, I liked to do it like this, In front of hundreds of people. Hundreds of people that were going to support me here in my territory, New York.

James Shark: I’m going to start this off by saying this… I have nothing left to prove.

The media began to snap photos as the fans who were seated behind the media reporters just began to cheer me on. I shrugged my shoulders as I continued.

James Shark: Don’t yall agree? I mean… I came into this sport in 2009, I was twenty years old when I started and I took it by storm. I had my ups and downs, but I stand here, only goin up. I’ve won world titles, I’ve beaten guys that were supposed to destroy me, I’ve dominated guys that have never been dominated before, I’ve beaten people who’ve never even been beaten before. I was ranked #1 for months in a company that was highly regarded as the best for a long time. People that… they thought I got lucky against, they fed them to me again, and I beat them.

I nodded my head in confidence, just going off.

James Shark: Vincent Van Rose, former world champion, I beat him four times. Dan Alexander, another big name, another former world champion, I beat him three times. Death Angel aka Syco Angel, IWF Hall Of Famer, I beat him twice, and you know… the list goes on, it does.

The fans continued to cheer me on as I continued to nod my head and flash my confident smile. From the side of my eye I could just feel Clayton and the team watching me from behind the curtains.

James Shark: You name any type of style, and I canceled it out, I canceled it out and beat that type of person. From the high flyer, the brawler, the powerhouse, and the extreme hard-core type person, to the person who uses their speed to jump in and out. You name every style, and I’ve come across that type of style, only to cancel it out and beat that type of style. Hell I’ve even beaten my own style, the striker.

I shrugged. Still overwhelming with confidence, I just continued to speak on. From the looks of some fans I knew they were thinking I was retiring or something. It was only fair for them to think that since I was bringing up all my accomplishments.

James Shark: You can name any type of personality that you’ve seen in the ring, and again… I’ve beaten them. From the cowboy, the dude from outer space, the pervert, the goodie-goodie, the Japanese with the American name, the superhero, to the insane mentally unstable type person. Hell I’ve even beaten a terrorist who didn’t blow up countries, but blew up toilets….

\'user

The fans began to laugh as the reporters and media continued to snap photos. From the looks on their faces it was obvious they wanted to ask their questions, and ask their questions right now.

James Shark: I’ve done it all man… I’ve done it all except one thing… join an indy company.

The pictures began to snap like crazy now. The fans looked shocked.

James Shark: James Shark is now signed with the hottest indy promotion out there, James Shark is now signed with the SCW, and I’m about to whoop some ass.

The fans were so loud now, it was crazy, they were just talking amongst themselves, even the media began to act weird, some people began to look me up in the eye to try and catch a bluff or a sign that would prove to them that this was all just a hoax.

James Shark: A lot of people say that the SCW may be an indy promotion but it’s better than these high profile companies. A lot of people talk about these superstars like me, who have done it all and won world titles, but are now going a step back, and signing with the SCW.  A lot of people are talking, and right now the SCW is one of the most talked about companies. Indy promotion or not, it’s talked about, and you know who else is talked about?

I paused for a moment but they all knew the answer to my question. Every single one of them did. They shouted out his name. I guess they began to put two and two together. I nodded my head.

James Shark: Ya, that’s right, him, Rage. To be dead honest, I don’t know why he’s talked about… When I look at him I see a little crybaby that throws temper tantrums when things don’t go his way, not to mention, a dude that pops off over the smallest things.

The fans continued to cheer me on, showing me support. Maybe they were cheering because they were my fans, because this was my territory but I knew, just knew, that even if they weren’t my fans, and they disliked me, they would have no choice but to agree with me. Rage seriously acted like a little girl, going hulk smash on everything, except there was one problem with that. Hulk is intimidating, Rage isn’t.

James Shark: So with that being said, Yes I am a part of SCW, Yes I walked out on ASWF, and if I was given the opportunity to really shut Rage up, Yes I would take it in a motherfucking heartbeat, let me fight this guy, this is a guy I can beat, this is a guy I can dominate.

I took a pause before flashing my smile.

James Shark: Now… any questions?

I ton of hands began to raise from the media. Even the fans raised their hands but they knew they weren't allowed to ask the questions. I focused on one of the media reporters and picked one as the scene faded.

Scene Two:
3,086 Words without coding
Tuesday September 4th 2012
11:34AM - NYC , USA

I threw the door open, the door that led from my house to the gym. Ya that’s right, my house was connected to my gym. The door was on the upper level which meant in connected to the upper level of the gym. The upper level of the gym consisted of people who were only wrestlers, people with exclusive membership and people who part of the swag team.

As I pushed the doors right open and walked into the gym. Everyone could tell there was something I wanted to air out. I just had that look in my eyes, that fire.

James Shark: I got some shit on my mind!

When I spoke out loud, now I had everybody’s attention. Even people on the other side of the upper level took a peek at me. I walked over to the ring where most of my team was posted up. Latoya Banks, Clayton Paris and Cassie Richards were all sitting down on the edge of the ring. It seemed as though both Latoya and Cassie had gone a few rounds in a sparring session.

James Shark: I said I got some shit on my mind!

As I began to walk over them, they all flashed me bright smiles

Latoya Banks: Someone opened their fridge to find no chicken in it, huh Shark?

Forcing myself not to reply to her comment, or cutting straight to the point, I instead flashed them my phone. On the phone was a tweet, one of Anthony King’s tweet. All three of them laughed.

\'user

James Shark: The fuck is funny?

Cassie Richards: Well… you do spend a lot of time tweeting from that phone of yours.

I frowned and flashed her a dirty look.

Clayton Paris: Ya, you should spend more time training. Even in the middle of sparring sessions you can’t help but pick that thing up.

Now I really scrunched my eyebrows. Flashing all three of them dirty looks.

Latoya Banks: Hey… all I said was the chicken comment.

I shook my head all annoyed.

James Shark: Hold the fuck up! Hold the fuck up! Look, it’s like this….

They were kind of getting to me, they just had these smartass comments, they obviously didn’t understand me. I shoved my phone in my pocket before expressing why I was upset with that tweet. It wasn’t even what was said on the tweet that got me upset, it was the tweet in general.

James Shark: It’s like this. Everyone will be quiet on twitter alright? I can talk shit to a million of these so called “badass” wrestlers and I’ll get a few smart ass replies here and there, BUT  the moment someone wants to snap at me, and the moment someone wants to pop off on me, that’s when these phonies come out and join in on the fun.

All three of them looked at each other, then looked back at me. Latoya, Cassie and Clayton, all three of them looked confused.

James Shark: Damn…. Ok listen. So I’ve been doing my thing, tryna have a lil fun with Anthony, talk shit to the dude, and what does he do? He doesn’t reply, he doesn’t make indirect comments, instead he retweets me and he ignores me….BUT the moment someone wants to pop off on me, guess who comes out to play? Anthony, that’s right, Anthony. No more retweeting for Anthony, nope. No more ignoring for Anthony, nope. The moment he looks on his news feed, and he sees somebody fighting his battles for him, he suddenly grows some balls, and decides to tweet, WELL GUESS WHAT? WELL GUESS WHAT??

All three of them just stared at me with a blank stare.

Latoya Banks: Um…. What?

James Shark: He didn’t grow any balls, because he decides to join in on the twitter war since he sees motherfuckers fighting his battles for him, but there’s only one problem. He doesn’t even mention my twitter name, hell he doesn’t even mention my name, they’re indirect comments.

Clayton sighed and shook his head, but I kept going.

James Shark: Everyone is motherfucking silent on twitter, but the moment they see somebody stepping up to me and fighting their battles for them, that’s when they tag along, that’s when they show up randomly, that’s when the James Shark fan club comes out.

Clayton sighed once more, this one much deeper than the first, he got off of the edge of the ring and put his hand on my shoulder.

Clayton Paris: Shark…. It’s twitter. Who cares?

I quickly threw his hand off my shoulder.

James Shark: Get the fuck off me you punk! That’s exactly my point. It’s Twitter, twitter is a nice tool that gives people like Anthony King the ability to have “balls” why? Because they can say whatever they want while being in the safety of their own home, or say whatever they want, while being safe because their miles away. Twitter exposes people, but nope, Twitter didn’t expose Anthony, Anthony exposed himself, he’s online and he can’t even say my name, he has to make indirect comments. That’s what pisses me off. Your gangster? You got swag? Okay then motherfucker, step up, say my name, and say “Yes James, these tweets are about you”.

I shook my head, still annoyed by how much of a coward I felt Anthony was.

James Shark: Damn!

Clayton looked over his shoulder and took a look at both Latoya and Cassie. Both of them shrugged having nothing to say on the situation at hand. Clayton then put his arm around my shoulder and began to walk me to his small office that he had in the gym.

Clayton Paris: Come on Shark, let’s go, I want to talk to you about your opponents.

I knew this procedure. It was still early in the week, and what Clayton always did, was give me a rundown of my opponents. He told me what I should be careful with, he told me what I should keep an eye out for, he told me what their general weaknesses were, he told me what their accomplishments were, he just told me as much information he could about each and every one of my opponents.

As we walked over to walk into his office, I couldn’t help but feel excited about what I would hear about Anthony King. Meanwhile, it was both Latoya and Cassie who were having a small conversation about me.

Cassie Richards: Calls Rage out for getting mad on Twitter… does the same thing, hash tag, James Shark problems.

Cassie laughed at her own joke, but it was Latoya who just flashed a short smile. She found no truth to Cassie’s joke.

Latoya Banks: Actually those are two different things. I’ve known James for a long time, he’s a pretty smart guy, all this trash talking… I mean it’s kind of like Chael Sonnen in the UFC, it’s kind of like James Toney in boxing. James Shark calls out everybody and he talks shit about everybody. Nobody really knows why, but I don’t think he just does it out of enjoyment.

Cassie looked over at Latoya, looking curious.

Latoya Banks: I think he does it to hype up a match. People see his antics on twitter, they see how he can get these people to react, and they want to see the match. Most of these people want to see James get shut up for all the trash he talks, and they want to see him lose. Regardless if they want to see him win or not, they tune in, and besides, the more hype, the more money. Ever wonder why the guy is loaded? Just look around us, we’re in a gym, that’s connected to his house.

Cassie moved her lips around before nodding her head.

Cassie Richards: Hmm… I never thought about it that way, but what did that have to do with Rage and Shark getting mad about Twitter?

Latoya shrugged.

Latoya Banks: It’s pretty obvious in my opinion.

Cassie Richards: Oh?

Latoya nodded her head.

Latoya Banks: Rage gets mad and pulls these wild temper tantrums on twitter for the whole world to see. Throwing out all these swear words and capital letters all because someone called him a name or something. James Is just frustrated right now, I think he’s frustrated because he wants a good twitter war, he wants to hype this match up, but Anthony isn’t really helping him. While James is trying to hype the match, Anthony isn’t really doing a good job of hyping it himself, Anthony isn’t talking about the match, Anthony isn’t responding to his tweets, and when Anthony DOES respond, he throws out indirect comments.

Cassie shrugged.

Cassie Richards: I could see how that could be frustrating but people will tune in either way.

They both nodded their heads in agreement.

Cassie Richards: Have you seen the picture that’s been going around the internet of Anthony King?

Latoya quickly looked over at Cassie with her eyes wide open, she was expecting it to be some sort of horrible picture.

Latoya Banks: No way! What is it??

Cassie laughed at Latoya’s reaction, she got off of the edge of the ring, standing up straight to take her phone out of her pocket.

Cassie Richards: You know that sweater Shark put up for sale?

Latoya Banks: He has like a dozen.

Cassie Richards: It was that “money on sharky” sweater. That orange one, it was released when Shark returned to wrestling? You know.. and everyone was doubting him but he still kept winning, and he kept saying “putcha money on sharky!”

Latoya began to nod her head, quickly remembering.

Latoya Banks: Oh ya what about it??

Cassie Richards: Well maybe Anthony never calls Shark out directly because he’s a fan.

Cassie flipped her phone over and showed it to Latoya. Latoya instantly burst out laughing.

\'user

Latoya Banks: OH MY GOD AHAHAHAHA IS THAT REAL?? OH MY HAHAHAHAHA

Cassie slowly nodded her head.

Cassie Richards: Tons of wrestling news sites confirmed it today. It’s real.

As they continued to talk, me and Clayton were already in his office. I slouched down on the chair and put my feet up on his desk. As he sat down on his desk he ignored my feet and pulled out two folders. He slid the folders across the table.

I decided to take my feet off his desk so that I could just view what the folders were. As I tried to grab them, he quickly lightly smacked my hand out of the way. I glared up at him.

James Shark: Motherfucking ouch?

Clayton shook his head smiling at me.

Clayton Paris: Nice one Shark, but I’ll read what’s in these folders to you, you don’t touch them.

I raised an eyebrow, wondering what were in these folders, but as I looked down at it carefully I noticed both of the folders were labeled. One folder was labeled “King” the other folder was labeled “Argento” I chuckled and looked up at Clayton.

When he told me about my opponents, he usually used videos, he usually had pictures. Now he just had these two folders.

Clayton Paris: Who do you want to start with?

I tapped the folder that was labeled “King”.

James Shark: Let’s see what this motherfucker is all about, come on, give me that superstar overview action. Tell me what he has done, tell me everything about him.

Clayton looked down at the folder, he took the folder labeled “king” and put it aside, leaving the folder labeled “angelo” on the table. I frowned.

Clayton Paris: Maybe it’s better if we start with Angelo…

I rolled my eyes as Clayton picked up Argento’s folder and opened it. I wasn’t worried about Argento at all. Anthony had a better chance at beating me then Argento did, but at the same time, both of their chances were very, very low.

Clayton cleared his throat as he began to read off of the folder.

Clayton Paris: Michael Argento, he is the youngest wrestler to win a top pro wrestling championship in Italy, His father was a wrestler, and Argento wanted to be a wrestler just like his fa-

James Shark: Who was his father?

Clayton looked up from the folder after I had interrupted him, he shrugged.

He looked back down on the folder as I nodded my head.

Clayton Paris: He wrestled his first match at age 17 against his father’s rivals, defeating them. Around that same time that he was going up against his father’s rivals his father was shot and killed. He was probably killed by these old rivals that he was defeating, but the main point is he was devastated, he took some time off wrestling, he returned four years later and started wrestling here in the states.

I began to yawn, showing no interest for Argento. His background info just bored me. Nothing impressed me about the guy so far.

Clayton Paris: He appeared in an interview where the reporter brought up his parents, after that he snapped on the reporter and put his hands on him. He was taken into custody, thrown into jail-

James Shark: How long?

Clayton Paris: One month.

Sucking my teeth in, making a noise, was only another way I showed how unimpressed I was by Argento.

James Shark: Soft.

Clayton Paris: And well… there’s nothing more in here. He’s 25 now, and he’s here in SCW, that’s about it.

I gave Clayton a blank stare. Clayton nodded his head. I just couldn’t believe him. There had to be more about this guy. I heard nothing impressive, nothing impressive what so ever.

James Shark: Are you serious, are you fucking serious? That’s it.

Clayton shrugged his shoulders.

Clayton Paris: Well yeah Shark… that’s it.

I just couldn’t help it, I had to keep the blank stare right on Clayton. I just couldn’t believe this. In my mind, I tried my best to remember all the crack of shit I just heard, and I tried to give Argento credit and at least name one thing impressive about him, but I couldn’t.

James Shark: You mean to tell me, this guy debuted in 2004? He’s been in the sport since 2004, since he was 17 years old, and he’s done nothing? Nothing?

Clayton shrugged his shoulders again.

Clayton Paris: Well he does have that… championship from Italy.

James Shark: Yea? What promotion? The fucking “WGOFT promotion?”

Clayton raised an eyebrow, confused as to what exactly that stood for. I spelt it out for him.

James Shark: WGOFT : We give out free titles.

Now he nodded his head.

Clayton Paris: Clever.

It was me that shrugged my shoulders now, I didn’t respect this guy, I didn’t respect him at all. I probably had more respect for Anthony then I did for Argento.

James Shark: Fuck that guy man, I can’t wait… you don’t even understand, I cannot wait to get into that ring and fuck these bitches up.

Clayton stuck his hands out trying to calm me down.

Clayton Paris: You’re fired up, and that’s cool and all, but let’s try to get through this alright? Damn I should’ve saved Argento for last. You didn’t even hear about Anthony yet Shark.

I clasped my hands together and began to rub them, I was so excited for this.

Anthony King lost last week, this I knew. Maybe he’s good, people lose, shit happens, he probably got overconfident, but maybe, maybe he just sucked. I wanted to know, I wanted to know all about this guy, I wanted to know WHO Anthony King really was.

Clayton Paris: Anthony King, this guy is dangerous everywhere, he’s very well rounded person. He’s got all sorts of different styles.

I raised my eyebrows up.

James Shark: Word?

Clayton nodded his head.

Clayton Paris: Yup

I got comfortable, sitting up straight. I was interested to see what kind of moves this guy performed in the ring.

James Shark: What styles?

Clayton cleared his throat as he began to read the styles off of the sheet.

Clayton Paris: All styles, he’s listed as a powerhouse, a high flyer, submission wrestler, brawler and luchador.

The second Clayton began to list Anthony’s styles to me I just couldn’t help but flash him a look of confusion.

James Shark: He’s a powerhouse AND a high flyer?

When Clayton nodded his head, it only made the look of confusion on my face grow wider.

James Shark: How much does he fucking weigh.

Clayton didn’t answer, he just flipped the sheet around and pointed at Anthony’s weight that was on the sheet of paper. It read “180” lbs. As soon as I read that, I just kept nodding my head all sarcastically.

James Shark: Ya ok, this makes perfect sense, he’s 180 lbs, but he’s a powerhouse right?

Although Clayton was trying to make this “sit-down” serious, he couldn’t help but laugh at what I was saying, I had some great points.

James Shark: Alright what else?

The sound of my voice came out irritated, I didn’t know if Clayton noticed or not, but I was irritated, anybody who put “All Styles” down in their resume, or said they were a powerhouse when they weighed 180lbs didn’t even deserve to be in the same company as me. It’s just embarrassing.

Clayton Paris: He’s part of a stable called dream chasers…

James Shark: Ya…. Not surprised with the name on that one. What else?

Clayton Paris: Well here’s something, he was the WAW World Champion and the WAW Tag Team Champion.

Suddenly it was like I couldn’t help but respect the kid. He’s won titles. A world title and a tag title, I couldn’t disrespect him about that. It’s hard to win championships, especially a world championship.

Clayton Paris: Oh… but he was also the co-owner of that company.

Then just like that, all that small amount of respect went out the window. I got up and flipped the chair I was sitting on over, dropping it straight to the floor.

James Shark: I’m done, I don’t want to here anymore of this guy man, that’s pathetic, he’s going to call himself a powerhouse, if that couldn’t be the lowest, he goes around and he gives himself championships, fuck this guy, I’m done.

Clayton Paris: Shark!

He called out towards me, trying to stop me from leaving his office, but I left. I was done hearing about this guy, I just wanted to get in the ring already.

Scene Three:
2,710 Words without coding
Wednesday September 5th 2012
5:00PM - NYC , USA

\'user

First thing is first….

This match that I’m about to have on Sunday would have never been possible without our former world champion, and current world chump Rage. I would like to thank him, because without him, this match just wouldn’t be possible. I’ll get to why that is in a second, but right now I would also like to thank, the always beautiful, the ever so sexy, Vista Kills.

Without Vista, this wouldn’t be possible either. She’s the reason I’m in the SCW, whereas Rage is the reason I’m in this match. With that being said, I hate to put my girl on the spot, but when I beat all of you, and when I become the #1 guy in this company, you all can thank Vista.

Now Rage is responsible for the making of this match because he does not want to fight me. As much as I disrespected Anthony King and Michael Argento, I can’t help but respect them. I can’t help but respect them just a tiny little bit because they’re stepping up, and they’re facing me.

You don’t hear them making excuses, you don’t hear them running around this match in circles. They’re getting paid for an ass whooping, they know they’re going to lose, but they’re stepping up for that very slim chance of defeating me anyways.

I’ve been messaging Rage for weeks on Twitter, I’ve been calling him out publicly in interviews and youtube videos, I’ve been stepping up, and saying “Let me fight this guy, I can beat him”.
Everybody listened, everybody except Rage. So thank you Rage. My debut in SCW coulda been against you. My debut in SCW could’ve been the superfight between James Shark and Rage, but instead, you chose to continue to duck me. You chose to take a step back, back out of another match with me, and play all innocent.

I didn’t know you were even in a position to make decisions like that because you lost your title. I didn’t know you were in a position to even have a say in facing me or not, because last week, last week I knocked out a multiple time champion. I knocked out Dan Alexander in the ASWF, and I did it for the third time. It earned me a shot at the ASWF World Championship.

I win. You lose.

Before I go on to talk about my opponents, I just want to end this off by saying this.

Duck me all you want. Throw out every excuse there is, and dance around the idea for days, weeks, fuck it, months, hell, even years. Do whatever you have to do to get this match NOT to happen. I don’t care anymore Rage. Do you know why I won’t care?

I won’t care because this isn’t boxing. Just like MMA, Pro Wrestling gives the fans what they want. Now that I’m in the same company as you, there is no reason why you shouldn’t face me. The question isn’t “Will Shark vs Rage happen?” the question is “When will Shark vs Rage happen?”
So I don’t care, I’ll do my thing, you do yours. We will face off.

Now as for my opponents, Michael Argento and Anthony King… ahhh…

First off, If you guys are watching this right now, I would like to say, thank you for stepping up, thank you for accepting the ass whooping that you both will receive, and thank you for being so easy to work with.

I want to also say, that from the bottom of my heart, I wish you guys the best. I hope you guys try your best, and I can only hope, that at the end of the day, you two will be able to walk out of this match, with your head up high, and go home happy.

Of course you’ll lose to me, but at the end, you guys should just be appreciative of even being in the same match as me. You two should be appreciative of that, and be appreciative of being in the same ring as James Shark.

I’m a three time world champion. I have five championships from this sport. I’ve beaten the best, and I’ve become the best.

It’s gotten to the point where, “if I pick up my shit, and go home” the sport is dead. If I leave pro wrestling the sport is dead. No if’s and’s or but’s. If I’m not on Twitter for an hour or two, everybody’s time line is dead, everybody’s twitter is boring.

So at the end of the day, when you guys walk out losers, pat yourself on the back, and go “I faced James Shark, we all won”.

Now that, that is out of the way, let’s get this um… let’s get this thing started. They call me #TrashTalkRoyalty and they call me it for a reason. So right now, I would like to start with Mr.Argento.

Dear Michael,

You debuted in this sport in 2004. That’s veteran status. You debuted nine years ago, nine years is hell of a long time. See, now a lot of people didn’t even know that about you. A lot of people thought that you were new to this sport, that you were making your wrestling debut this Sunday…. That isn’t the case.

Now… with that being said, that’s pretty fucking emberassing. You’ve been in this sport for nine years and nobody knows you. That should be like a slap in the face, that should be like a low blow… but it isn’t. If you get offended that people don’t know you, that’s just you being ignorant.
Nobody knows you because you have done nothing. Nada, nothing at all.

No championships, no big name opponents, hell… no big name promotions.

See, I debuted in 2009, only four years ago, and I’m more talked about than you. I debuted four years ago, and If I walk from a company, and you walk from a company, I’m a hotter free agent.
The only thing that you have done in your career that had people talking, was that time you put your hands on that interviewer when he brought up your piece of shit parents, and guess what?? They STILL didn’t know who you were. They weren’t saying “Yo did you hear about Michael Argento??” No man, they were saying “Yo did you hear about that wrestler guy?” Actually scratch that, your career was so pathetic, so meaningless, that they didn’t even know you were a wrestler, they were all just saying, “Yo did you hear about that guy?”

But wow, way to go Argento, you know you’re doing something right when you’re in the sport for nine years and all your known for is attacking an interviewer. Actually, you didn’t even attack him, you just roughed him up, grabbed him by the collar and shook him, that’s all you fucking did.

PATHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETIC

All because he talked about your mommy and daddy too. Aweee, how sweet. Lil Michael sticking him for his mommy and daddy. Well guess what?, WELL GUESS WHAT?

Your mom and dad aren’t worth shit, they never were. Them being dead makes this world a better place. They’re rotting in hell right now, I just hope you know that. They’re both rotting in hell, and they’re rotting in hell because of you.

They’re both responsible for giving birth to a pathetic failure such as yourself, THAT’S why they’re in hell, because they failed at life, you failed at life. Fuck all of yall.

And I shouldn’t even be the one to talk about parents. My dad left me, my mom died when I was 8 years old, but guess what? BUT GUESS WHAT? If my momma was still alive, and your momma was still alive, my momma would kick your momma’s ass.

But.. you know, it’s whatever. You come on camera, and you try to act all “big shot” you try to act like you’re a “big star”, you go off on Anthony King… I think you called him Tony? And if that wasn’t King, then who the fuck is Tony? You know what?? That’s besides the point, because the fact is, nobody cares.

Nobody cared about what you had to say in your little “shoot” nobody cared about what you had to say about Anthony, and nobody cared about what you had to say about me.

That was a waste of my time for watching it, and that was a waste of your time for recording it.
But you know what one thing stuck out? You know what one thing I remember from the worst 10 minutes of my life? I’ll tell you. In that little shoot of yours, you said something like this..

“Now to James Shark… I might NOT know you but…”

I stopped listening after that part. I saw that your lips kept moving but after you said that little line I couldn’t help but think this… “Wow… this guy has mental problems”

You saying you don’t know me, was a good tactic. You do know me, but you say you don’t to try and get a rise out of me. You are in no position to say who you do and don’t know, because nobody knows who the fuck you are.

EVERYBODY know me. If you truly don’t know me and that wasn’t a tactic at all, then come Sunday Night, you’re going to have A LOT more problems than I thought you would have. If you don’t know me, that means you don’t know how hard I hit, knowing you, you’ll probably run straight towards me until I knock you out with a straight punch.

If you don’t know me, that means you don’t know how fast I am, that means you don’t know how much titles I’ve won, that means you don’t know… how good I am.

And then… oh… and then you say that I have done NOTHING to make you talk shit about me. That’s another tactic huh? That’s to show the world that you’re saying “I don’t know him, so I’m just talking out of my ass”

I do a lot. I talk a lot. But yet, out of EVERYTHING I’ve done, and out of ALL the shit I have talked, I have still done NOTHING to make you talk shit about me??

Okay so when I broke up with IWF Diva Kadri Ilves, and I got her deported back to Estonia, that wasn’t enough to make you disgusted by me? To talk shit about me?

When I had a twitter war with a pregenant WEW Diva named Fizz, and I told her I would love nothing more than to kick her in the stomach, that wasn’t enough to get you all pumped up? Hmmm

When I had a rant about suicidal teenagers on twitter that didn’t do it either? When I unfollowed Charlie and Sean just because they like eachothers penises, that wasn’t enough either?

WHAT ELSE DO I HAVE TO FUCKING DO, WHAT ELSE DO I HAVE TO FUCKING SAY, TO GET YOU TO TALK SHIT ABOUT ME???

Listen motherfucker, there can only be two reasons why you “didn’t” talk shit about me.

#1- You truly don’t fucking know me.
or
#2- You don’t want to talk shit to me because you’re a smart man, and unlike Anthony you know damn well that I’m the person that’s going to get my hand raised come Sunday. You don’t want to talk shit to me because you don’t want to eat your words.

Those are the only two possibilities.

So right now, I’m done with you. I’m done. I’m done talking to you, I’m ready to fight you.

In the nine years that you have been in that ring, you’ve also been in movies. What movies? Pshh You make movies that nobody wants to watch, for obvious reasons.

\'user

Nobody knows you, I’m done man, I’m done.

I won’t mention your name ever again, because I’m done hyping you up, I’m done promoting you, and I‘m done giving you free publicity. Come Sunday, you’re gonna get your ass whooped, and after Sunday, you won’t ever appear in SCW ever again.

It’s going to be the most embarrassing loss ever. I’m going to give you a fucking wedgie in that ring, I’m going to kick you in the ass literally, and I’m even going to spit on you. It’s going to bring back highschool memories… fuck it, it’s going to bring back college memories too!

So now… onto this guy…

\'user

You are one of the most fucking pathetic people ever. You are the biggest pussy I have ever encountered on the internet. On the internet, you shouldn’t be a pussy, you shouldn’t be a pussy because you’re in the safety of your own home, or wherever the hell you are accessing the internet.

But it doesn’t matter, somehow, someway, you’re still scared of me.

Everything you say about me, you won’t say it to me directly. You won’t say my name, you won’t even add my twitter name. You’ll go on and make an indirect comment OR you’ll just retweet what I say, so that Brooklyn can make an indirect comment.

Seriously, you’re fucking pathetic. I don’t even have a lot to say about you because I’ve said all I needed to say about you on Twitter.

You’re going to lose to me, and when you do lose to me you’re going to respect me. I’m going to back up all of my talk, and you’re going to realize that I’m not the guy you should fuck with.

You’re BEST comeback is “wow this guy hasn’t even had his first match yet”

Listen motherfucker, my first match was in 2009, and it was in the NLWF, a company that at the time, was the best in the world. With my back against the wall, I was beating the best. Did I lose? Did I gather myself upon a string of losses? Ya I did, but I learned from them.

I have 53 fucking wins, that’s more wins then you and that’s more wins than your groupie combined.

I thought you were a pussy when I saw what you were doing on twitter, but when I heard about you giving yourself championships over at WAW, I just knew “ok this guy isn’t a pussy, he’s a coward, a pathetic coward, all cowards are pathetic, but this one deserves the word pathetic in front of it.”

By the way, I also looked at some of your biography’s on these ghetto ass websites. Almost all of them stated that you dropped the WAW Title because the owner told you to.

Is that right Anthony? Is that what happened? WHO THE FUCK is going to tell someone to drop the world title? You’re a bitch man, you couldn’t hold on to it anymore, so you go and tell everyone it’s because the owner told you to drop it.

What are you going to say when I beat you? When I knock you out?

Oh that’s right… you’re going to say that Mark Ward told you to drop this match. I see you Anthony King, I see you, and I see right through you.

I’m going to hurt you come Sunday Night, I’m going to hurt you and I’m going to hurt Argento. I’m the baddest nigga on the planet, and after I beat the two of you, I’m going to get the former world champion, I’m going to get Rage.

And then when I beat Rage, I’m going to get the current champion Nick, and then when I get Nick?
Well I’ll be a four time world champion.

That’s exactly what’s going to happen, because I back up every word that comes out of my mouth. There’s only ONE #TrashTalkRoyalty, and that’s me.

Follow me on Twitter - @TrashTalkRoyalT

I’m out. See you Sunday bitches.

Oh wait… there is one more thing… When I beat Anthony and the no name Argento. I don’t want people comparing me to that Italian meat head. I don’t want people saying “So what if James Shark won, this guy beat Anthony too”

Fuck that guy, because of this

\'user

That is all…

PEACE!
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 06:37:04 PM by JFRESH »
>
55wins - 18losses - 3draws

[22:08:04] Alison Williams : LMFAO
[22:08:12] Alison Williams : shark is so funny
[22:08:50] Alison Williams : you might be the funniest black guy
[22:08:53] Alison Williams : I know