Author Topic: Risen From the Grave  (Read 469 times)

Offline Roxanne

• View Profile
    • Roxanne
Risen From the Grave
« on: July 12, 2012, 08:58:19 PM »
 In order to understand my current actions, you must understand every action leading up to now.  Misty and I have mostly had a hatred toward each other from the very beginning.  However, I showed her the greatest act of humility and trust that any one person can show, and she just pissed on it and threw it away…

Scene One:  Three Letters That Spelled Death

The darkness is only illuminated by a single stream of light shining down upon a barren desk.  The pen scratching is heard through a series of heavy sniffles.  Upon approaching the desk, the silhouette of an Amazon-like woman is seen lifting up a glass to her lips.  The sound of furious gulping is heard as the woman sets the glass down to continue writing.

Dear Misty,

I have been a dreadful person in the past, and I want to apologize to you for that.  I know I have said it with words, but I feel like those words were not enough.  I was a selfish woman who put my own desires above those of the two people I care most about in this world, Spike and Timothy.  I have seen how you stepped up to do the things that I could not bring myself to do, and for that, I applaud you.  Everything you have done for my baby will not go unnoticed by me.  You are a stand up woman, and no matter how they portray you on GXW television, you will always be a saint in my eyes.

All I have ever wanted was for Spike to be happy, and it took me the longest time to realize that he can’t be happy with me.  Once I realized that, I decided it was time to step away for a bit to collect myself.  I then came back, but I still wasn’t me.  I cannot shake the sex, drugs, and rock n’ roll lifestyle, because it is who I have become.  Stepping away from wrestling was the worst decision I could have made, because now I am even worse than I was when I first left and vacated my title for that fiery whore, Electra, to hold.  I gave up a six month reign when it could have easily been a year.  I am glad that you have recaptured the belt, and I hope that your third time with it is the charm.

I am not only writing you today to tell you about what a wonderful person you are.  I am not writing to concede to you that you were right about me all along.  I am writing you because I wanted to let you know that you, Spike, and Timmy will never have to worry about me bothering you again.  Since the closure of GXW, I have not been able to get a job wrestling due to my lifestyle.  More specifically the drug screening.  I have done everything I can think to do in order to make myself a better person, and a better mother to my child.  I just have to come to terms with the fact that you are a better mother than I could ever be.

As creepy as it might sound, I have watched you with him, going to the store, or to the park.  I have seen how you and Spike treat him like the parents he never had.  He deserves someone like you.  It is a massive responsibility to lay at your feet, but I know you are equipped to handle it.  Just be good to my boy.  Good luck on starting a family with Spike, because that is what he really needs.  Who knows, he might even become less of a prick.

Be good to my boys,
-Roxanne

Roxanne folds the letter up as a tear drops down onto it.  Her mascara stains it as she shoves it into an envelope.  She addresses it to Misty and then sets it off to the side.  Her face is shrouded by shadows, but the silhouette is seen picking up a bottle.  The cap is heard crudely unscrewing as she pours the amber liquid into the glass with a few half melted pieces of ice.  She drinks it down quickly, muttering an “Oh God” before she pulls out another piece of paper.

Dear Spike,

I know that you will never be able to find it in your heart to forgive me for everything that I have done, but I do hope that once I am gone, you will forget with time.  I have been a wretched woman, and I don’t expect any sort of kindness from you.  Just the little bit that I had received from Misty before GXW closed was more than I ever expected from either of you.  I know she has a softer soul than you do, and that is why you were so adamant about saving her from that burning dumpster.

You two are meant to be together and it shows.  The both of you together remind me of us once upon a time.  But that was before everything got complicated.  I have been nothing but a selfish person and I apologize to you for that.  I walked around with the attitude that if I couldn’t have you, no one could.  And I am supposed to be the sane one, right?  Seeing you with someone else just wrecked me, Spike.  It destroyed me thinking that you could be happy with someone else besides me.  I did not go about it the right way, but in my own fucked up way, it was to show you that I still cared… care about you.  I always will, even after I am gone.

If you have read this far, then I am impressed, as I’m sure I am the last person you would give the kindness of hearing out.  These are my final words to you, for you will no longer have to worry about me coming around and torturing you, Misty, or our son.  This is the greatest act kindness I could ever think to give to you and Timmy.  Just promise me one thing, Spike.  Try to change for your family.  You have made a name for yourself as being the ruthless, backstabbing, Sadistic Bastard, and you have finally held a World championship.  With your knee messed up, just spend time with Timmy and work on being a better person for our son.  He deserves one outstanding parent.  For his sake, I hope that you do not tell him what happened to me.  It is better that you all just forget me.  Forget everything about me except the promise, Spike.

Forever and For Always,
<3Roxanne

Roxanne leans down to read the words from the letter.  She looks for any sort of mistake, or anything she might have forgotten as the mascara streams down her face and onto the paper.  She wipes at her eyes and then folds the letter up and places it in an envelope, addressing it to Spike.  She starts to get up from her seat when something stops her.  She looks back down to the desk and then she sits back in her seat.  She holds the two letters in her hands, tossing them back and forth between her hands, and thinking over what she is doing and whether or not it is really right.  She nods her head and then pulls out one last piece of paper.  She lays it down flat and then taps her pen against the paper.

Dear Electra,

I need you to do me a favor.  I have listed you as my emergency contact.  No matter what you hear, when you are called to identify a body, please say it is mine.  We’re going to take an extended trip to Las Vegas.  I need you to be strong through all of this, because I really think that I need to disappear… forever.  I have caused so many problems, and so much heartache.  Whenever people look at me, I can feel their eyes judging me.  I can feel their hatred radiating out of their eyes.  I just can’t take it anymore.

Worst of all, whenever I look at my son interacting with Misty, and how motherly she is to him, I feel like disappearing is the best thing I could possibly do.  And since I made you a GXW Women’s Champion, I hoped that maybe you would come along with me and start over in a place where people won’t know what kinds of things you have done.  It will be hard, but we can make it through, I promise.  What do you say?

-Roxanne

P.S. Burn this letter after you read it.  I figured you would enjoy doing so anyway…

Roxanne wipes away at her eyes, taking another drink from her glass, emptying it this time.  She tri folds the letter, and slides it into a third envelope.  She quickly scribbles Electra’s name on the front, and then picks it up, holding it underneath her arm as she gets up from the table.  She turns the desk lamp off and then her heals can be heard clicking against the floor before a door opens.  Upon slamming, the scene fades out.

Three letters had spelled Death for me.  And with that, every painful thing I had ever done in my life had been buried under a headstone with the name “Roxanne” engraved upon it.  Everything felt so simple after that.  As selfish as it sounds, I was free as a bird.  I had entrusted my child’s well-being to Misty since Spike was clearly not in the right frame of mind to handle being a single father.  Misty was starting to change him in ways I never could.  I never would have even tried, to be honest.  It wasn’t healthy for our son to live in that life, and I knew if I were gone, he would stand a real chance at a normal life.  So I sat back, and I took a mental family photo, and I knew everything would be alright.

Of course… Electra didn’t join me in Vegas, but she did give the police the slip.  One of my girls has a problem with some bad blow.  No family, no friends, she would have wanted to be buried under my name anyway.  Thanks to Electra, we all found a peaceful resolution to all of our problems, or so we thought…

Scene Two: Lilith

<div style="padding: 3px; width: 400px; text-align: center;"><object width="400" height="334"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yn0CnVGWmGE?fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yn0CnVGWmGE?fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="400" height="334"></object></div>

The lights on the stage are dimmed down as the men clamor for their seats.  The scent of bathroom polo, cheap cigars, and Budweiser draught fill the entire club as they rub their grubby little paws over their dollar bills.  The music starts up slowly as the lights flash to a low red, showing off glittery curtains behind a thin stripper pole.  The men, and a couple of women, gather around, and their attention floods to the stage.

DJ:  Alright, alright gentlemen… Get them bills ready cause our brightest talent is about to make an encore performance.  Please welcome to the stage… Lilith!

A murmur rises from the audience as a spotlight shines against the curtains.  They stare on in anticipation as a simply snake head pokes through.  It waves back and forth before being joined by another.  It looks around the opposite direction before the curtains part.  Making her way though, the woman that we know as Roxanne is clad in a black wig.  Her face is marked up with black symbols.  Her eyes are closed as she teases the real snap draped over her shoulders with the realistic looking “hand puppets”.  She sways her hips from side to side as she comes to the center of the stage.  She opens her mouth to reveal serpentine fangs in her mouth.  She stops dead in her tracks and her eyes flutter open to reveal they are completely black.  She smirks with a sort of hidden confidence as she continues to sway her hips.  Her arms seem to chase each other in an eternal dance as she runs her tongue over the sharp fangs.  She shakes off the snake skin patterned cape to reveal knee high stiletto heeled boots and a snake skin corset over a matching patterned bottom.

The cheers rise up from the audience as a couple of bills slide onto the stage.  “Lilith” uses one of her snake hands to grip onto the pole as she slowly begins circling it.  After a few rounds, she raises her hand above her head on the pole and she places her back against it.  The real snake coils around her arm and onto the pole.  She wipes at her forehead in a dramatic display, careful not to smudge the symbol, before she lowers down to a crouching position.  As her arms wiggle out to her sides, she falls down to the ground in a precise and calculated manner.  On her knees and elbows, she crawls forward, flicking her serpent tongue wildly as she senses out the crowd.  A man in the front row tosses a few bills toward her and she closes her eyes, scooping them up with the snake hand and shoving it into the corset.

“Lilith” leans back on her knees as she runs the snakes over her stomach slow and firm.  She does a quick display of belly dancing as she loosens up the corset.  It drops down, revealing a tiny snake skin print top.  The cat calls start pouring out at her amazing display of belly dancing before she stops.  The snake hands fly out to her sides as she slowly rises, swaying her shoulders back and forth to the beat of the music.  Once she is up to a standing position, one of the snakes slowly travels south, stopping at the appropriate mark.  The other raises into the air as she continues to belly dance.

”TAKE OFF YOUR DAMN TOP ALREADY!”

People around the redneck simply shake their heads, but “Lilith” flicks her tongue at the guy.  She slurps it back into her mouth before turning around to show her backside half way exposed.  She gives it a smack.  If her hands were free, a middle finger would have been the proper gesture to express her feelings.  She sways her hips back and forth, side to side to accompany the beat of the music.  She gyrates firmly, but not aggressively, giving a prime view of her ass-ets.  She approaches the pole and begins working it, popping off her top as the camera quickly cuts away.

BACKSTAGE

Roxanne is removing the black symbols from her face, her black contacts sitting in solution in front of her.  The black wig is fluffed out on the make up table at her side.  She sighs as she sees someone approaching her in the mirror.  It is Electra Blaze, who is quickly being approached by security.  Roxanne smirks.

Roxanne:  I feel so safe, knowing that a pyromaniac got backstage without any of you imbeciles being privy to it.  You are really earning your wages, aren’t you Rocco and Berlin…?

The men offer shy smiles as they wrap their arms around Electra’s, stopping her dead in her tracks.  Roxanne slowly swivels around to look at them as Electra starts to protest.

Electra:  Get your dirty freaking hands off of me!  I’m not some piece of ass you can just get gr…

She stops herself and looks down at the ground as Roxanne covers her mouth.  She fakes surprise and hurt.  She turns back around in her seat and continues removing the paint from her face.  The two buff security guards begin hauling Electra off as she grunts and struggles to get free from them.  She is about to protest when Roxanne low, yet demanding voice stops her.

Roxanne:  She is a friend, dipshits... Even if she is the type that abandons her friends because it is more convenient.

Electra:  Whoa, hold on there Roxie.  Just because I didn’t uproot my entire life to come here with someone I hardly even know does not make me an opportunist.

Roxanne smirks as she finishes removing all of the unwanted paint.  She turns back around as the security guards leave the room.  Roxanne shrugs her shoulders, letting out a small sigh as she turns back around.  She places her hands underneath her chin, faking a curious smile as she looks up at Electra.

Roxanne:  You are about five years too late to come crawling back to me now.  You know, I made you in GXW.

Electra looks down at the ground, trying to hide from Roxanne’s burning stare.  She slowly nods her head before looking up toward Roxanne’s face.  She tries to force a smile onto her face, but her efforts leave a lot to be desired.

Electra:  I know... Thank you for that.  And thank you for letting me see you tonight.  For what it’s worth, I also burned that letter like you told me to.

Roxanne softens her expression as she gets up from the stool.  She stands up tall, hovering over Electra by close to a foot in her heels.  She matches Electra’s nod with her own as she wraps her arms around Electra to calm her down.

Roxanne:  I was only kidding, Electra.  Who do you think I am?  Misty?  I am actually very glad to see a familiar face around here.  I am just curious as to why you are here is all.  It isn’t like we have been in contact much lately.

Electra looks into Roxanne’s eyes, and her look alarm her deep inside.  Roxanne tenses up and prepares for the news that awaits her.  Electra tries to figure out the best way to tell Roxanne, but she isn’t coming up with any sort of sugar coating.

Electra:  Well… I thought you might want to know that, um… Misty left Spike tonight, for good.  She called me, which surprised the hell out of me, but…

Roxanne holds up a finger, unsure that she heard everything correctly.  Her hand shakes for a moment as she quells her anger.  She shakes her head and then tilts her head slightly to the side as she looks into Electra’s eyes.

Roxanne:  No.  This is a joke, because they are in love.  You are making this up because you are trying to get back at me for telling Michelle Andretti to throw you that surprise birthday party, right?

Electra:  No, but I should get you back for that.  It felt like living in a real life version of a Japanese Saturday morning cartoon for like five hours.  Seriously, Misty left me a voicemail after she left him at the altar.

Roxanne:  What?  No fu… No way.  Very funny.  Those two have been inseparable since they moved to Vegas.

Electra:  Uhh, stalker?

Roxanne looks as if she had just been caught in a rough spot.  Her emerald eyes glimmer in the light as she tries to think her way out of it.  Instead, she hopes that she can get by with acting as if the subject of “stalking” were never brought up.

Roxanne:  The last time I watched Climax Control, they were working very well together with this New X-Tremes thing.  You’ve got to be pulling my leg.

Electra:  No, there is already a techno remix video loop of Spike getting his testicles knocked into his stomach.  Look it up if you don’t believe me.  I know I have.

Electra tries to stifle her laughter as Roxanne simply gives her the evil eye.  Roxanne clinches her fists together tightly, visibly showing her anger in a rare display of emotion.  She takes in a deep breath but then grabs Electra’s phone, which is now playing a funky techno beat, and she throws it through the make up mirror.

Roxanne:  That FUCKING BITCH!  That damned cu-AHHHHH!  That low-down, disgusting cur of a woman had the nerve to drop Spike, in front of the fans?  Oh, she just found herself a plot next to “Roxanne” if I have anything to say about it!

Electra:  Yeah, because being in jail for first degree murder is really going to help the situation.  Instead of getting mad, just get even.  Make her pay for it.  That’s what I did when I set her closet on fire when she thought it was Timmy with a lighter.  That was funny.

Roxanne bites her lip, forcing a small trickle of blood to come from it.  Her breaths are shallow with her rage building up inside.  She kicks the stool over as a fellow coworker has started to enter the room.  She quickly turns around and exits to avoid the situation.

Roxanne:  Oh, you haven’t done shit to Misty…  Not yet anyway.

Roxanne’s anger quickly subsides as she swaggers closer to Electra.  She places an arm around her, pulling her in closely as she looks off into the distance.  Roxanne smiles as Electra appears to be confused.  With this, the scene fades out.

I am supposed to be the sane one around here.  I am calm, cool, and calculated.  I never let my anger get the better of me.  Well, usually I do not let my anger get the better of me.  It was at that very moment that I decided Misty needed to pay for what she had done to Spike.  In order to really get into the situation to dissect things, I had to implement a couple of risky strategies.  I had to rely on Spike’s inability to deal with reality so that I could help him to improve.  In doing so, he could prove to Misty, even if she doesn’t admit it, that she was lucky to have had him.  Also, I had to convince Electra to play along as Misty’s bitch until the time was right.  That way, we could tear her down while we built Spike up.  And when everything was said and done, she would go back to the fiery pit that he dragged her out of.  That’s right, the burning dumpster is the same exact one that he pulled her from, with a pretty little paint job.

There is no way that Misty will live this down.  She is broken… very broken.  But she refuses to admit it.  Now that I am back, she won’t have a choice in the matter.

Scene Three: It’s Good To Be Queen

”I don’t believe it!  You two have been working together the whole time?”

Roxanne gives an almost evil yet satisfied smile to Kittie as they get out of Roxanne’s crimson red Aston Martin V12 Vantage.  Roxanne gently glides her nails over the glossy finish of the sports car before Electra comes crawling out.  Electra straightens out her flame printed tank top before stretching out and cracking her neck.  She flashes her own devious smile to Kittie.

Electra:  Bitch, you get to ride on the console on the way back…

Kittie sneers momentarily before turning her attention back to Roxanne who is slowly walking around the front.  She is wearing a black fishnet top that is slit to show off a spiked bra, and a mini skirt that hardly qualifies as an article of clothing, as well as her signature knee high stiletto heeled boots.  She pulls off her sunglasses and tucks them into her purse.  Kittie slides her hands into her black Tripp Pants with purple straps and silver chains dangling all over.  She looks from her own outfit to Roxanne’s, to Electra’s and she smirks.

Kittie:  We look like we are headed up to an Ozzfest, and Roxie looks like the chick in the bathroom selling BJ’s to the disgusting stoner fucks.

Kittie’s attempt at a joke is quickly met with a hard smack to the back of her head.  She stares at Kittie as if she is highly disgusted.

Roxanne:  I expect that from the likes of Misty and the rest of the Bombshell Division, but from my own SECOND best friend?  I have nothing more for you.

Kittie:  Jesus, Roxie… It was a fucking joke!

Kittie scoffs as she turns around, as if to beg sympathy from Electra who simply turns away, acting as if she doesn’t realize Kittie is staring.  Kittie rolls her eyes, looking over to Roxanne.  She is simply tapping her feet as if waiting for something.

Roxanne:  I wasn’t joking.  You’ve been demoted for that.  Listen up, little girl, because I am about to drop some wisdom unto you.  I run things.

Roxanne pauses and stares at Kittie who simply clinches her jaw.  They lock emerald eyes in a sort of stare down before Kittie finally shrugs her shoulders, begging Roxanne to continue.  Roxanne simply stares, taking one small step closer to Kittie.

Roxanne:  That’s it.  You wanted to run in my pack, and I am the alpha bitch.  We have a mission here in SCW, and it starts with me taking Misty out.

Kittie:  Oh, of course Mistress of Karma blah blah blah.  You can cut the bullshit because everyone knows you just have lady wood for knocking Misty off of her pedestal.  You already did it, and you aren’t giving up.

Electra:  You watch how you talk to her, Kit.  She made us what we are today, so show her some respect, okay?

Kittie bites onto her bottom lip as her eyes go ablaze with fury.  She takes a few steps forward toward Electra.  The two stand toe to toe, staring a hole into each other.  Electra maintains her devious smile as she watches Kittie getting angrier by the second.

Kittie:  Oh yeah?  Or what?

Electra chuckles before shoving Kittie down on her behind.  Kittie screams in frustration as she starts to get up.  Roxanne places the sole of her boot against Kittie’s forehead and pushes her back down to a horizontal position.  She is quick to press the pointed heel to Kittie’s throat, causing her to immediately obey.

Roxanne:  Or you prove that you are not with us, Kitten.  Do you know what it means when you are not with us?  You are against us.  That was Misty’s offense, and you’ve seen how we’ve made her pay.

Electra stoops down next to Kittie.  She gently removes Kittie’s hair from her face to offer her a clear view of her transparently sweet expression.  Kittie grits and bares her teeth at Electra.

Electra:  The snake cake was my idea.  Wasn’t it sweet?  Just imagine what I could do for your birthday…

Electra’s face turns sour as she stands back up.  Kittie lets out a small growl before calming herself down.  She holds her arms out in surrender as a gesture of good faith.  Roxanne stares at her for a moment before finally removing her heel from her neck.  She takes a few steps back, offering Kittie a friendly hand.  Kittie accepts it and Roxanne pulls her to her feet.  Kittie glares back at Electra as Roxanne smiles sweetly.

Roxanne:  You two, be sweet.  I expect you to become like sisters.  Now go on inside, and I will catch up with you in a moment.  We’ve got a lot to discuss.

They start to walk together, begrudgingly.  Roxanne growls.

Roxanne:  HOLD HANDS!

Electra scoops up Kittie’s hand as Roxanne smiles sweetly.  She stares as they walk toward the bar.  She runs her hands through her hair gently, pulling it back into a tail, tying it with a black and silver scrunchie.  She sighs as she turns back to the camera.  Her face is engulfed by the shadows, giving her suddenly serious demeanor a much more sinister effect.  She stares there for a moment in silence underneath the glow of the moonlight.

Roxanne:  There is a new pecking order around here.  The wolves have come to devour the hen house, and there isn’t a damned thing any of you can do to stop us.  Fall in line, or fall under our heels as we trample you.  It is your choice.

Roxanne slowly slides a cigarette from out of her purse, and she flicks a Bic lighter.  The glowing ember fires up intensely as she takes a deep, long drag.  She closes her eyes as she feels it calming her nerves slightly.  She exhales the silver stream and then flicks her eyes back to the camera.

Roxanne:  Tomorrow, when I beat the shit out of Misty, you will all see how effective I can be when I am on a mission.  My mission is to prove exactly why I am the queen of Sin City Wrestling.  I know that this won’t be an easy road, but what fun would it be if I didn’t have any opposition?  It would be bogus claims, like each and every one of you ladies.  Misty rattles on about how she is a three time GXW Women’s Champion, and the longest reigning GXW Women’s Champion in history.  Pretty damn impressive, isn’t it?

Roxanne winks at the camera before taking another long drag from her cigarette.  She gently preens at the ember with her thumbnail, cleaning it up as she slowly spins it around between her fingers.    She holds in the smoke for a moment longer before slowly letting it out.

Roxanne:  On paper, it sounds extremely impressive.  I am a former ONE TIME GXW Women’s Champion, and runner up to Misty’s reign.  Who in their right mind would challenge someone who, on paper, is better than they are?  Well, the fact of the matter is that I gave the championship to Electra Blaze for her first run as a champion.  I was bored with it and so I gave it away.  I held onto that belt for eight long months, defending it on an almost weekly basis, beating every single piece of shit they put in front of me.  That includes Misty.  With that cleared up, maybe you understand my position just a bit better.

Roxanne takes another long drag from the cigarette before dropping it to the ground.  She snuffs out the ember with her heel, causing small specks to fly behind her in the wind.  She lets the smoke slowly escape from her mouth, clouding up her face in the process.

Roxanne:  Now, it seems that I have already pissed someone off.  I have made another bombshell, and she insists on crying about it…  I am sorry that you were getting your ass kicked, and I saved you.  I gave you what you’ve always wanted, Brooklyn.  The thing is this… I didn’t do it to be nice to you.  I don’t give a fuck about you or your feelings, because you are just a place holder for the one who is truly supposed to hold that belt.  In case you haven’t connected the dots yet, it’s me.  See, I did it to prove to Misty that I can break her, the same way I broke that Mean Girl Angelica.  I gave her the warning, and she ran her mouth, so I finished the job.  I gave Misty an abundance of warnings, and she is STILL running her mouth.  Tomorrow, I will break her.  I will do what none of you have been able to do.  I will defeat Misty all on my own.  I will break her, and I will erase her and her legacy.  It is then that you will all bow down at my feet.  The queen… has spoken…

With that, Roxanne flings her purse over her shoulder.  She closes her eyes, and when she opens them up, she is looking up into the moon.  Her eyes are aglow as her pale white skin shines under the same light.  She takes in a deep breath, feeling the adrenaline rush preparing her to face Misty.  She slowly turns, placing her sweet smile back on her face as she begins walking up toward the bar.  The scene fades… TO BLACK!
>