Author Topic: Longest Reigning Roulette Champion  (Read 444 times)

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
Longest Reigning Roulette Champion
« on: July 12, 2012, 04:34:18 PM »
 Scene 1- Time to rock

The scene shows Casey Williams arriving at the hotel after Climax Control in San Diego, seeing that Casey and Spike had introduced to the world that Odette Ryder is the newest member of the New Xtremes.  He stands outside and waits for the others to arrive.

Casey-“I wonder what is taking them all so long to get here.  They were right behind me a few minutes ago.”

Casey sees Spike Staggs, Vixen, and Odette Ryder all arrive at the hotel and get out.

Casey-“I want to officially welcome Odette Ryder to the New Xtremes, bringing another title to the stable.“

Spike-“I agree with Casey. I, too, would like to officially welcome you to New Xtremes.“

Vixen-“Yes, welcome to the New Xtremes.  Glad to have another bombshell in the group, and now we need to get Carly here to have both members of the Bombshell Tag Team champions in the stable.”

Odette-“I totally agree with you Vixen, I will talk to her and see if she will join us, otherwise, there will be an issue whereas the tag titles are concerned.“

Casey then stops for a moment, and has an announcement he has to make to his fellow stable mates.

Casey-“You guys know what I just realized.”

Spike-“What is that, Casey?“

Casey-“That tomorrow morning, I will be the longest reigning SCW Roulette Champion, at 50 days. Lucian Frost and Bo Dreamwolf both held the title for 49 days, which is my current title length. As we all know, I won’t be defending the title until August 2nd against Aleksei Koji at the NWA event Lord of the Rings. Until then, obviously I will be competing here in SCW, in non title matches, starting with facing Wyatt Peterson next week in Malibu.  I look forward to kicking his ass once again, and making sure that when he faces Tom Dudely, that he will be less than 100%.”

Spike-“I see.  You should take your aggressions out from the kidnapping of Laura on him, that is for sure.  I don’t want you doing anything drastic, and I know you and Jim have straightened everything out but still, better not take chances.”

Casey-“I know, I am going to do to Wyatt what I should have back on March 18th when I cost him 2 months of his career, and end it next Sunday at Climax Control.  He has been nothing but a menace to me since SCW opened back in October of last year.”

Spike-“I know you have had history with him, but to end the man’s career, I know that sounds drastic, but knowing you, it isn’t really that far off.  I mean, look at what you did to Weapon-X last week.  I mean, he and Viper both left SCW from what I heard after that attack.  It sounded as Weapon-X was ashamed to take that bad a beating, and Viper was embarrassed to be married to such a failure.”

Casey-“I have faced Wyatt twice in tag team action, first in the debut Climax Control, when I teamed with that bum Ryan King, and faced Wyatt Peterson and Saint Patty, who turned on him to assist Ryan and myself in the victory. The both of us were entered in the gauntlet match for the SCW Heavyweight championship and Wyatt had eliminated me from the match, halting my chances to win the title on that faithful night, but I would get my revenge for that. The second victory over him was when Jordan and I won the SCW Tag Team Titles on March 19th in that four way elimination match, which included The Surf Boys and the Aristocrats.”

Spike-“We should go celebrate, and then tomorrow, Casey, we go back to training again,  seeing we both have a huge match at NWA’s big show, the Lord of the Rings .  I get another shot at Jack Kraven, and you have your title defense against Aleksei.”

Casey and the rest of the New Xtremes head to the club and celebrate their collective success, but first, Casey calls Jim to see if he wants to join in.

Casey-“Hey Jim.  I was wondering if you wanted to come out and celebrate with me and the New Xtremes tonight, and then tomorrow we can focus on what we are going to do to get Laura back.”

Jim-“Yeah, that sounds good.  I have been so stressed out since what happened that I have not been able to sleep until we got her back.  I have been kicking myself for screwing up.”

Casey-“Look Jim, I forgave you for the incident.  It is water under the bridge.  We will get her back, that much I am certain.  Even if I have to contact Matthew Kennedy, despite my not believing him about not having anything to do with her abduction combined with the fact he hasn’t said anything since my match with Weapon-X, and ask him for assistance, I will do whatever it takes to get her back.  If he is willing to help us get her back, that will prove to me that he was serious about what he said.”

Casey then tells Jim what club they are going to as the scene fades to black.

Scene 2-Work to get done

The scene shows Casey Williams and Spike Staggs inside the gym called Staghs Dungeon, which is owned by Spike. Both men getting ready for their respective matches for the NWA event, Lord of the Rings, where Casey is defending the SCW Roulette Championship against Aleksei Koji, and Spike is getting a rematch for the NWA Heavyweight title against current champion Jack Kraven.  But before Casey faces Aleksei, he faces a man whom has a reason to want this match with Casey, in Wyatt Peterson.  Casey waits for Spike as Spike gets the bench press ready for him to use. Casey then decides to call out Wyatt while he waits.

”Wyatt, Wyatt, Wyatt.  It is a shame I didn’t keep you away.  It looks like I get another chance to finish the job that I started back in March.  If I am unable to finish you off for once and for good, I know that I will weaken you so bad that when you get to that match with Tom, Tom will effectively, and promptly, put you away for once and for good.  Either way, I do not care what happens after I kick the ever living hell out of you.  Tom knew that I would soften you up to the point that you will be easy prey for him, seeing that while you were injured, we faced, and granted he beat me, he knows how tough a competitor I am, and therefore, he knows the punishment I can dish out.  Tom and I may not see eye to eye, but we both know that you are a worthless piece of shit, and you were a disgrace to this company. That is why it will do me great pleasure to take you out of commission for good.”

Casey then helps Spike get the bar down for Spike to go about his business with the weights, and Spike had put 100 pounds on each side of the bar, and the bar weighing 15 pounds for a grand total of 215 pounds that they are lifting. Casey assists Spike when Spike gets up after his first set so Casey can take his turn at the weights, and doesn’t adjust it, as Spike spots him after his first set, and like Spike before him, Casey gets up and allows Spike to do his second set.  They alternate sets until they both get through their 3rd set.  Casey then decides to call out Wyatt one last time as Spike cleans off the bar and the bench they had used and go to the next piece of equipment they plan on using.

”You think that you will get revenge on me for not only ending your title reign, but for costing you 2 months of your career.  Well, that was what you had coming to you for costing me a chance to get the SCW Heavyweight Championship.  I did what any man here would have done in my shoes, seek revenge for losing a chance to get the most prestigious title in the company.  I just happened to be successful in getting my first title when I took you out, then when Jordan and I lost the titles, I just had to get myself back into the title hunt, and I did, and am now the longest reigning Roulette Champion in company history.  There is nothing you can do to derail me from my path of destruction, no matter what you try to accomplish.  You have seen what Matthew Kennedy and Jason Burnside have attempted to do, and that hasn’t stopped me from kicking ass and taking names.”

Casey and Spike walk over to the leg press machine and set the weight at 250 pounds and each man does 3 sets on the machine as the scene fades to black.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 04:34:46 PM by Casey Williams »

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020