Author Topic: it's good to be paid....  (Read 427 times)

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
it's good to be paid....
« on: June 29, 2012, 04:02:48 PM »
 Lost at 22 from Life of Agony is playing on the background from their album Ugly. A figure is sitting in a corner, smoking a cigarette as his expensive blouse is cut open to show his impressive chest and abs. tattoos are in view of the camera as it zooms in on him. The man is clearly enjoying the words that are flowing from the mouth of Keith Caputo. He is listening to every word, as if he is understanding what is being sang….

If I knew how to fly,…. I fly away….,

The figure closes his eyes as he blows out another smoke from the cigarette, smiling as he enjoys the taste of the nicotine.

If I knew how to fly….

The figure simply repeats the words softly, the camera is just close enough to catch his words. His eyes are fixed on the cigarette as it is almost up.

How would I do that? just open up my arms and flap around? Hoping I would catch some sort of wave of hot air? That it would keep me up from the ground I’m destined to crash upon??

He shakes his head, grinning evil.

Seriously, I love ya Keith. But I know that this song was made to influence the little young kids that are unable to maintain their hormones. Those who are clearly in struggle to understand reality of how the real world works outside their MTV environment…. Isn’t it Keith?

But then again, since when were you MTV environment to begin with? I remember seeing you in an interview back in the days. Back in the days that Miss Warwick hosted MTV’s Headbangers Ball. Seeing how you came from the New York underground along with Kid Rock and Limp Bizkit. I saw a kid that had attitude and couldn’t give a shit what others thought… you were just the way I liked it… The river runs red indeed Keith… how things change huh?

He puts out the cigarette on the floor, close to his bare feet sticking out from his Armani pants. His expensive shoes can be seen in the corner next to him.

But I understand how it works in the world of entertainment, you got your die hard fans. Then you got those who get it later… and then the large crowd who just jumps every bandwagon with every chance they get.  I know how it works Keith, in my world of pro wrestling I have my die hard Gothic fans. Those who know about that what I truly am. Those who don’t go out and judge me for what I do or who I am… then those who catch up quickly. And then the baby kissing rugrats… those who pay money to see me… to make me rich… those who go to their beds and get a wet dream to escape their virgin reality.. and boys? I know you sometimes hate it to hide it from your mothers before coming out….

He chuckles, his eyes are on the camera as his face is half in the shadows and half in the light of the one burning light bulb.

How I just love to take away money in return for their wet spots in bed. Because we all know I could care less… I know how to fly Keith, I fly to the point of no return. I fly to the image of putting these hands around your throat and choke your stinking face out. Watching your wishful begging eyes for me to stop. Hoping that I would care, that I would show mercy… whereas I only see an opportunity to earn money… I mean let’s face it… every time someone dies… there’s another birth… I just maintain the balance of life.

His face shows an arrogant smile, his face hasn’t been shaved for a week or two. A beard is clearly on there.

I like to fly away…. Fly away to expensive hotels… flying to the biggest whorehouses and just watch… just play… just fuck around. To waste some energy on those who dream to be worthy… please… if I got a dollar every time I fucked a girl in the hotel room bed… then I would be buying out Microsoft and Apple at the same time. But where would be the fun in that? At least I would see the pleasure on her face when she opens up to me… the others would just stick up their asses in the hope of feeling a blast of reality… in the hope that they would feel a sign of something called life. How stupid is that?

No but you Keith, you sing about Lost at 22… a simple age and yet so difficult. No longer a teen and yet not yet an adult. You feel that you are not an existent entity, nobody gets you or doesn’t want to understand you. Just like you sing over and over again, being lost.  Like those in this federation being lost in their own hopes and dreams. While my only dream is to cash in checks, earning gold and making the lives of them worth nothing. It’s about the right price nothing else.

He runs his hands across his chest, feeling the scars of past wars. His body has suffered many wars and injuries. Bones broken and skin ripped apart.

Are you any different Alexis?? Will you utter the obvious words that you are different? While your heart tells you otherwise? To be brave and downright confident in your own ability? A seven foot, 310 pound giant. It will be a difficult task to scoop you up and drill your stinking face into the canvas. But then again, was it easy to build the Pyramids? Or did Moses just walk through a lake of water that didn’t rise higher then his ankles? Giants are strong, they are menacing… and yet they are just another obstacle that I need to take down… at least when I get paind the right amount of money… until then, you are just lucky to be alive….,

The figure’s cell phone rings, he picks it up and listens to someone talk

Depends on the price my friend and how fast you can wire it over to me. The longer you wait, the higher the price will be…

The figure listens to the other person talking as he chuckles softly.

Seriously my friend, for that kind of cash I would not even take a dump on the toilet. I’m a killing machine… and I whore myself to the highest bidder, so if you want me to bury his ass six feet under? Then I suggest you start to add some more zero’s to that pitiful amount of money.

The figure rols his eyes as he hears the person complain about what he said to him.

Hey kid, I could just come down there and give you a preview for free… oh and did I mention that I would deliver the preview upon yourself? It’s your choice, you either sit back and enjoy a cold glass of wine. Or else you will enjoy some hospital fluids entering your nose through a tube. Because when I’m done with you, the doctors will be too busy trying to glue the jigsaw puzzle that I made from your stinking mouth. It’s up to you punk.

The figure smiles, he finally gets what he wants as he finishes the call.

I’m sorry Alexis, it seems that someone wants you gone. It’s nothing personal my friend, I’ve had more giants having their teeth flossed by me while jerking off while thinking about Tinkerbell in a thong. I remember Alexi… who named himself Jaymz… the biggest and baddest somebitch of them all. And you know something? I enjoyed every moment of every confrontation. You know why? Because I knew that this guy was just like me. He could care less who stood in his way, the moment that he stepped foot inside the ring with someone… he knew that you were his. And the problem for the both of us, was that I felt the same way. Damn right, I’m the kind of guy that demands you to change your approach to me. I’m the guy that demands you to understand the fact that you already lost. The problem for people like you is that you need to work even harder. Not just to get under my skin Alexis.. oh no… even more to beat me.

The problem is Alexis… I don’t think you got it in you to do either… but that’s ok, even first born need to understand that one day the first steps has to come… the first steps on your own, to make it in the world of vultures as I like to put it…..,

The figure slowly rises himself from the wall as he slowly starts to get up.

Why did it take you so long Alexis? That long to understand that I’m Goth… and that I’m in this match to advance. Because I know when I do, there will be another paycheck waiting for me. The aura of the being paid as instead of being the whore that does your every bidding. That I will be the pimp daddy, demanding you to bend down and take it like the little ….

No, I feel that it’s not yet appropriate to use language like this… yet….

His face opens up, we recognize Goth standing in front of the camera.

See these hands Alexis???

He opens up his hands as the camera zooms in on them… we can see scars of him having his hands being cut open many times in the past.

It’s not hands that you wished to adore your body like many whores would huh Alexis? Oh no, these are the hands of a mercenary that is paid to make you breathe out your final breathe inside the squared circle. Is that a concept that could obtain enough oxygen inside your brain? To understand that I am ending your career? That is if you are lucky and I would just trip over while squeezing that ugly skull of your hands… I just love to squeeze the life out of your stinking face… to push with all my might against your skull… to feel the bone structure slowly crack within these fingers…. I just hope your eyes won’t pop out from their sockets… I hate to get my hands dirty you know….

Laughter can be heard… before his left hand enters the pocket of his pants. Taking out a pack of cigarettes and take out another cigarette. Lighting it as he inhales for the first time.

Ahh yes, that was just a good one. but not as good as that what I have in mind for you…. I…, ah finally.

His phone rings as he picks it out from his other pocket. He listens to what has to be said.

The money is finally in Alexis… if I were you I would either not show up… or just be a man and understand that I could do this quickly and less painful. Or you can just run away and never show up again… either way, the shame will become the end of your career. As you are clearly nowhere near to the great Jaymz… in other words Alexis… Please pull out the plug from your career, or else I’m forced to pull out more than just a plug…

Farewell….

With that Goth walks off and the shot fades to darkness.
>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>