Author Topic: Secrets and lies makes the world go round  (Read 496 times)

Offline Presley Spencer

• View Profile
    • Presley spencer
Secrets and lies makes the world go round
« on: June 29, 2012, 03:44:18 PM »

Scene One

What was about to happen would really get Presley in trouble. But she had been doing it for a few years now. Never really being caught yet. Presley knocked on wood and prayed that Lucas would never really ever find out about it. With this match around the corner Presley needed the confidence of a woman. A woman who has her fair share of brawls and other people trying to mess with her or the club. Sitting in a room where other families were meeting there families in the prison was Presley. She was waiting to see Lucas's mom Kristen. The guards brought her in. Presley's face to brighter. She was quite happy to see Kristen. The two woman hugged for a moment.  As they started to seat across from each other Kristen started to speak up.

Kristen Darby: So how is my son doing?

Presley Spencer:  He is good. Been working a lot and dealing with other bull crap that goes on in life.

Kristen Darby: Where does her think you are this week?

Presley Spencer: Shopping with Daisy.

All Kristen could do is shake her head. She thought of Presley like family, real blood family. Kristen never wanted her to have to lie to Lucas, but both ladies knew what would happen if Lucas found out. He would explode with anger and rage, going on a drinking binge like no one has seen before. Lucas is a physically strong man, but mentally he's still that fragile young boy that has never grown out of his childish ways. His past has scared him worse than anyone could have imagined, yet Lucas hid that from everyone except Presley. Sometimes, Lucas' stress becomes Presley's stress, causing her to worry about him more. But they been through it all and stuck together for twelve years

Presley Spencer: What? Why are you looking at me like that?

Kristen Darby: I didn't say anything. You just need to get your priorities straight. I heard about what happened two weeks ago from a gaurd.

Presley cringed a little. She still felt some mild pain from being thrown into the ring the hard way.

Presley Spencer: You heard about that huh?

Kristen Darby:  When are you going to learn I hear about everything that happens to you and Lucas in and outside the ring.

Presley just laughs it off a little as Kristen continued to talk.

Kristen Darby: I also heard that you are stepping into the ring . What's up with that? I thought you didn't want to do that.

Presley Spencer: I don't I was told it would be good for Lucas if I did. Plus I get to get my hand on the little tramp that put her hands on me.

Kristen Darby: Well that sound interesting. You haven't been in a cat fight for sometime.

Presley Spencer: Haven't had the need to either. Most bitches know how to keep their hands off my man and keep their mouth closed around me.

Kristen Darby: Mainly cause you did what I taught you. I hope you are staying that way too. Don't let bitches walk all over you hunny. Because you and I both know you are better than that.

Presley Spencer: I'm not trust me.

Kristen Darby: Yeah right... Not what I hear from your dad. You let Lucas walk all over you most days.

Presley Spencer: That is a different story, I love him to death. I know he doesn't mean to do it. It's not like he has put his hands on me. He just makes stupid choices sometimes that effect my life too.

Kristen Darby: That is the life of an Old Lady. We take care of the shit at home while our men do their job.

Presley smirked simply because there was some truth in what Kristen said.  The two continued to talk as they looked at a gaurd passing them.

Kristen Darby: So how do you feel going into this match of yours?

Presley Spencer: A little nervous. I mean I really don't want to blow it for Lucas and cost him everything he's worked for. He has accomplished so much without me. I don't want to be blamed for our lose.

Kristen Darby: That is no way to go into anything Presley and you know it. You have to go in, putting it all on the line or you're going to look like a joke.

Presley Spencer: I know but I have a right to be scared of what will happen. I want to make sure my family is taken care of.

Kristen Darby: That is true, but you need to stick behind your man and trust him. Lucas would never put you in a situation that would put you in immediate violence.

Presley Spencer: I do trust him. But I am not ready nor am I able to get any where near the point I once was ever.

Kristen Darby: You  can't let yourself think that. You are a strong woman. Presley you can do anything you think of.  You can't get yourself down like this.

Presley Spencer: I'm not getting down on myself. Yes, I admit that I am doubting myself but I have a right to. I have rearely stepped foot in a ring. But I can tell you Brooklyn has no idea who or what she messed with. Brooklyn has stepped in a whole new realm of trouble. Maybe I'll be new to the ring and I'm new to the business, but I'm not backing down.

Kristen Darby: There you go, girl. I was always told that anytime you push a hurt animal into a corner, be prepared to be mauled. You are that hurt animal and Brooklyn has backed you into a corner. You need to come out with claws ready or get killed.

Presley Spencer: Oh, I'm coming out ready to go. I'm just scared that Brooklyn is coming out with sharper and more deadly claws.

Kristen Darby: You can't worry about that now. All you can believe is your better and you'll do anything to come out on top. That's how The Sons survived for all these years and that's how you're going to continue to survive too. You know if you need help, you can ask the group anytime and any of those boys will teach you a couple of knockout moves.

Presley Spencer: Lucas said he was going to teach me...

Kristen smiles at that thought.

Kristen Darby: And if my boy is good as he looks on tv, he can train you into becoming Bombshell Champion by next week. All you gotta do is listen and learn.

Presley Spencer: I am, I'm following all his advice. I just hope it's enough.

Kristen Darby: It will be. He might be a pain in the ass every once and awhile, but that boy loves you and he wouldn't ever let you get hurt. I can tell.

Presley Spencer: I know... And I love him too. I just wish I could tell him that you aren't really...

The guard walks up behind Kristen and places his hand on her shoulder, quickly getting her attention.

Guard: Time's up! Let's go Darby.

Kristen ignores the guard to finish the conversation.

Kristen Darby: Alright, you make me proud, girl! I know you can do it if you just set your mind to it.

Presley nods, showing that she understands and will do the best she can. Kristen stands up and walks off with the guard, leaving Presley sitting there by herself for a few seconds. She looks to be in deep thought before finally snapping out of it. Presley quickly leaves the area as the scene fades out for a few seconds.

Scene Two

The week had been long for Presley, almost unbareably long. She had spent the day with Lucas's mom three days ago and been lying to him for who knows how long. Yet it was about to get even worse since she had not expected what was about to become of her day. Once she came back to the clubhouse. Lucas was waiting outside for her. They had a picnic date planned behind the clubhouse. Presley parked her car and walked over to Lucas with a bit of a grin on her face, like every other day. She was quite happy to see his face today. Although he would be highly aggrivated with her if he knew what she was doing almost every Tuesday morning. Still Lucas greets her with a happy tone in his voice.

Lucas Darby: Hey you. How's everything going?

Lucas smiles at Presley, giving off that look that only Lucas could give. Enough to melt her heart with love and rip her apart by making her feel guilty for lying to him, at the same time. Presley struggles to smile back and give off a fake feeling of perfection.

Presley Spencer: Great, it's been great! I bought a couple of new boots and I found that old jacket you were looking for. I think that qualifies. Right?

Lucas Darby: Sure, I guess it would. It's better than my week... Working my ass off getting ready for the match and dealing with all kinds of crap.

Presley Spencer: Yeah, the match.

Presley sighs.

Presley Spencer: Not looking forward to that, at all.

Lucas Darby: Don't worry so much about it. It's just one match and you have me as a tag team partner. You don't have anything to stress over   I wouldn't have picked any other partner besides you. I don't care if it's your first or four hundreth match, I know Trish Newborn and us will get the job done.

Presley Spencer: I know, I just don't want to ruin this for you. I barely step foot anywhere in a ring. All I can pretty much do is catfight and a few facny moves that my dad and you taught me growing up.

Lucas Darby: And what could I do going in? I was a half ass trained boxer and the rest was what I learned in a couple of bar fights. Yet I've beaten a giant twice, a rich man with world wide training and a Canadian with a deeper wrestling background than I could dream of. If I can do this week to week and keep winning, of course you can.

Lucas reaches over and places his right hand on Presley's shoulder, pulling her closer to him.

Lucas Darby: You taught me to never let anything hold you back when you want something bad enough. You were out there when Matt Barnes attacked me and two weeks ago you were there when I was attacked by Sean Williams. That girl Brooklyn even laid hands on you... Shouldn't you want some kind of revenge? Some kind of pay back?

Presley Spencer: I know I will get my revenge on both of her. You can trust that Lucas. That bitch won't beat me down. But I am scared that me getting into that ring more you are going to lose it more just seeing me get hurt. I do not want you to lose the focus you have already. Lucas I plan to tear Brooklyn a new one once I get my hands on her. But you and I both know I haven't fought anyone in years. I haven't had to since women learned to keep their paws off my man.

Lucas Darby: Then I'll teach you everything I know. Honestly, getting inside that ring to put it all on the line might look difficult and the people might even look a little scary... But if you have the heart and the drive to do it, if you have that passion inside you to never let yourself get beat by anyone or anything. Then you already have what it takes to compete and get the respect of everyone in that crowd. I know you have it in you. For more than revenge, money or fame. You are Titus' daughter and you are hard headed as he is... That alone will get you far.

Presley Spencer: You think so?

Lucas Darby: I KNOW so. You'll be okay out there... And if you don't like it, you can retire.

Lucas laughs a bit, causing Presley to smile.

Presley Spencer: I can't retire before the match?

Lucas Darby: Of course you can't. You have to go out a winner, first!

Presley Spencer: What if we lose, though?

Lucas Darby: Lose? What is that? I've never done that... Wouldn't know what it feels like.

Presley smiles and playfully pushes Lucas.

Presley Spencer: Smartass.

Lucas Darby: Yeah, I know... But you love me anyway.

Presley Spencer: Of course I do. I wouldn't put up with you if I didn't.

Lucas Darby: Hey, I'm not that bad... I work, I make sure you're taken care of and I keep you safe. If that isn't enough, then I don't know what is. I do the best I can to make you happy with what I have. I know it isn't much, but it's all I have.

Presley Spencer: And that's more than enough. You've been there for me in times where my father wasn't and my dad is like my best friend. You've done it all for me and that's why I keep you around... Why do you keep me around though, huh?

Lucas Darby: Your boobs.

Lucas laughs and Presley reaches over to punch him in the arm, while also laughing.

Presley Spencer: Jerk.

Lucas Darby: You know I was joking. I keep you around because I love you. I have since the day I met you.

Presley Spencer: Aw... You're so sweet.

Lucas Darby: I try my best.

Presley Spencer: And you're best is good enough.

Presley smiles while hugging onto Lucas for a few seconds. They break the hug and share a nice kiss. Lucas suddenly remembers what he wanted to talk to Presley about.

Lucas Darby: Oh yeah, EJ called me yesterday. He wanted to invite us to his fourth of July party, I told him we were coming.

Presley Spencer: Okay, sounds like fun.

Lucas Darby: Yeah, I asked him why Daisy didn't just ask you last Tuesday. But he said she was working all day last Tuesday... Weird, right?

Presley stops smiling and starts to look a little worried. She grins fast as she can, trying to cover her own story.

Presley Spencer: Yeah! Weird! I guess she considers shopping a job.

Lucas Darby: Right... Presley, give it up. What the hell were you doing last Tuesday?

Presley Spencer: I told you, I was shopping with Daisy.

Lucas Darby: Enough, stop with the lies... Tell me the truth. What were you doing?

Presley Spencer: Look, I don't know what you want me to say. I told you the truth.

Lucas Darby: No, you didn't. You're standing here and lying straight to my face... Are you cheating on me? Fucking someone behind my back?

Presley looks offended and starts to look angry. Causing her to yell in response.

Presley Spencer: No. I'm not cheating on you! Stop asking, okay? I'm not doing anything wrong.

Lucas Darby: Well my birthday is passed, you wouldn't lie about looking at houses and you don't have a job! So either you were screwing someone or you just enjoy lying to my face for no reason!

Lucas starts looking pissed, the anger building in his eyes begins to easily show.

Presley Spencer: I'm not lying! Either calm down and enjoy our date or I'm leaving!

Lucas Darby: Go ahead and leave then! See if I give a shit. Go take a ride on your new boyfriend for all I care.

Presley Spencer: You're such a asshole, sometimes!

Lucas Darby: Same to you, bitch!

Presley slaps Lucas in the face and walks off quickly, looking like she's about to start crying any second now. Yet she still gets in her car and pulls out, slinging rocks from spinning out her tires. Presley leaves, while Lucas stands in the background kicking things and looking more pissed off than ever. The scene fades as the formerly happy couple, doesn't seem to be so happy anymore.
>