Author Topic: Strange Bedfellows  (Read 439 times)

Offline harkorewarriors

• View Profile
Strange Bedfellows
« on: June 01, 2012, 05:18:52 PM »
 Scene: 1(Takes place Tuesday late night)

*The inside of a large hotel room is shown with the camera moving from side to side.  The interior is fitting of only those willing to spend the big bucks, or have their companies give to them, with lavish amenities no normal human being actually needs.  Glass shangerlears, red & black leather sofa's as well as chairs.  A master kitchen even though it's a hotel room for those who are staying awhile or possibly people in Las Vegas that are actually sticking to a diet.  The camera is currently in the living/kitchen area but it leads out double glass doors to a balcony over looking the famous strip as there is where we find 1/2 of the HarKore Warriors known to us as Viper currently on her hands free cellular phone.

Viper:  No sis I'm not pulling your leg.  I know I was against it at first but X was right like he is annoyingly more often then not.  Even with the limitations on me it's better then getting demoted back to the independants or trying to work for NWA's chief rival in alliance fare in the CWC.  

*One could surmise as to what this conversation has been about before the camera got into position enough to hear Viper's side of things but since she said "sis" those that know the "family unit" that makes up The HarKore Warriors would realize she's speaking to her only sister, who is five years younger, that the wrestling world knows as Sinnomon.

Viper:  I know, I know "work from the inside to fix the problems" it's what we were trying to do in NWA so that'll be my chief goal now in the SCW.  I mean we're the top team in ALL of professional wrestling we have to get a loop hole so we, together, can accept Sinful Obsessions challenge for the SCW Tag Team Championship titles.  If anybody should we should but X is so thankful Mark & Christian backed the truth over Batee's lies & his lackies spewing hatred he doesn't want to upset the apple cart.  

*Viper is clearly not wearing any type of fancy, expensive clothes that you'd expect being in this type of a hotel room.  The woman who lives off on a desert town likes to be presentable while she's out but in the comfort of her own place of relaxation we see a long, loose fitting dress, jokingly referred too by her husband as a "moomoo" that has floral designs on it.  No foot attire as it's unclear what, if any, undergarments are on the body of the Mistress of Justice.

Viper:  You do realize that if women were worried about "upsetting the apple cart" then we'd probably still not have the right to vote?  Or closer to equal pay for a equal days work?  Hell you know how bad it is when a conservative woman is sounding like a bleeding heart liberal all the time because of how old school this place really is.  

*Viper's nose crinkles at something that's said on the other line, that sadly we can't hear.

Viper:  NO I AM NOT as take that back right now!!  I am not for quote's of businesses saying they HAVE to have a certain percent of women CEO's.  If they earn the position give it to them but don't put them ahead of other more qualified people.  And if a woman keeps popping out kids every other year I'm not for indefinite job security as two or three fine but if your  getting close to double digits bye you should be a stay at home mom.  Or do some type of home based business...

*The annoyance turns to a loud "ha!" because of the other end of the line.

Viper: No Sinnomon not like phone sex operator get your mind out of the gutter.  Even though remember that Aerosmith video where the teenager was masturbating thinking a hot woman was on the other line when it turned out to be a obsese woman with a baby in her arms?  The first time I saw that video I laughed so hard I peed I couldn't help it the thing was so funny.

*The sound of a door opening is heard from inside the hotel room.

Weapon-X:  Viper you here??

Viper: Yea hunny I'm out here!!  You'd never expect what Sinn & I are talking about.  You know that old Aerosmith video...

*Viper turns around to see her husband of over twenty years, along with the teams manager the former interm owner of ICW Cesar Redalgo, in the center of the living part of the hotel room with a woman barely wearing any clothes.  Mind you a woman she has never seen before in her life.

Viper:  Sis I gotta go.

*Viper takes the ear piece out of her right ear as she stands up slowly with her face not yet going into a beserker jealous rage but warning scenes for a man long married are clearly there.

Weapon-X:  Viper let me explain.

*Viper takes a few steps into the inside of the hotel & without taking her eyes off of the younger looking white woman that those that saw Weapon-X's promo have seen at least once before she closes the glass window, the reasoning for that currently unknown.

Weapon-X:  Now while this woman I met tonight while I was walking away from the trailer park the din bat Aleksei was staying at.  She was forced to offer herself to me by a group of asian men who were going to rob me.

Viper:  And how do you know your not being lied too?  I never knew one of your mutant powers was that you could read minds.

*X suddenly goes from being cautious in his body mannerisiums as well as his speech to as erect as humanly possible.  Like when a trained Marine goes from shooting the sh*t with his buddies to being called to attention by a passing officer.

Weapon-X:  Damnit Viper you know not to make jokes like that.  I get it enough from half wit's like Bobby Cage is that really how low you'll stoop just because your angry about something when you know the full facts you'll no longer be mad about?

Viper:  You have a whore, a slut, a prositute that set you up to get robbed if not worse severly beaten or killed out in a dark alley somewhere...

Cesar Redalgo:  It was actually on a normal street Vi....

Viper:  I'm not talking to you Cesar!!

*Cesar, knowing this is something he warned X about before hand, turns around & walks out of the hotel room closing the door behind him.

Weapon-X:  Viper this woman needs help.  She's a runaway & they were threatening if she didn't help them that they'd force her 11 year old sister to become a sex worker herself.  I already warned her if she's lying as all of the shelters are closed so first thing in the morning Cesar & I are going to go to make sure she's put on a better path for her life.  

*The woman has wandered her way into the kitchen & has opened the refrigerator.

Woman:  Wow look at all this liquor.

*Viper tilts her head as her hands have officially gone onto her hips, which to any husband you can tell it's close to a eruption & not the kind that your usually looking for neither.

Viper:  You say tomorrow as where do you think she's going to be staying tonight?

*X grunts as if he had a plan to break this down to Viper but that just like in any war the best plan is thrown out after the first fire is exchanged.

Weapon-X:  Here, on the couch.

Viper:  Wrong answer.

Weapon-X:  Now Viper don't make a mountain out of a mole hill.  I've helped people out before as hell so have you...

Viper:  None of the people we've helped before were 90% naked when they've met the either of us nor have a backstory of luring one of us into harms way.

Weapon-X:  Point noted but we are people who try to help people...

Viper:  That are willing to help themselves but need a boost to start.  This woman already knows what she's good at spreading her legs she should be in jail not in our F*CKING HOTEL ROOM!!!

*The woman has taken the not so subtle hint as she starts to walk towards the door way.

Weapon-X:  Viper how do you know that you don't even know the girl.

Viper:  Oh & you do?  How well DO you know her X?

*X moves to the front of the hotel to block the woman's path from leaving.

Weapon-X:  It's ok, as I'll go see if Cesar is fine with letting you stay in his room with him til the morning.  

*X pops out of the room as while he closes the door now the young woman is in the room alone with Viper.  

Viper: Oh no he just didn't...

*Viper starts to come towards the door to go after him but the woman puts her hand out as if to stop her.

Viper:  You should find yourself lucky that your not in a ambulance & having the next six months of your life sucking food out of a tube so please don't test my pathence.

Woman:  Please I don't expect you to trust me but your husband probably has saved my sister & I's lives.  I don't want no trouble ma'am I just don't want to be hollow inside anymore.  He said there are people tomorrow that can help me with that.

*After hearing those last two comments the rage inside of Viper seems to immediately seep out of her pours.  Not fully of course, as she could be just a really good liar, but to talk about a feeling as cold as not feeling anything is something she once had in her heart.  Of course for other reasons but a common thread.

Viper:  What's your name?

Woman:  Alisha Roman Bac*****

*Due to the unclear age of the girl & of course the mention of a underage sister possibly involved the SCW staff, just like censoring a certain chant directed at NWA Owner/President Mr. Batee out of Climax Controls, are covering all of their bases to protect themselves by blocking out the young woman's last name.

Viper:  Ok well Alisha we can't promise anything but as loong as your being truthful with us we'll see what we can do in the morning.  I'll go get you a pillow from the bed room.

Alisha:  Thank you ma'am.

Viper: Please, I'm not that old, you don't have to call me ma'am.  Viper is ok.

Alisha:  Like the snake?

Viper: Yes like the snake.

*Viper walks into the bed room, which the camera does not follow, as we see Alisha sneak over to the refrigerator.  After opening it we can see her pull out an $5,000.00 bottle of Glengoyne 40 year old single malt liquor.  It's red, of course, & goes down smooth as it should since it's only 1 of 250 total world wide.  Possibly meant to be there ready for a celebration post Climax Control this week as the woman takes it over to the leather sofa & places it between the cushions so that it can't be seen.  When Viper comes out she doesn't know any better as she's carrying a pillow with a silk pillow case over it.

Viper: This should be good enough til the morning.

Alisha:  Ok.  

*As this is going on Weapon-X comes back into the room with Cesar Redalgo as well as some security from the hotel.

Cesar Redalgo:  Told you this was a bad idea.

Weapon-X:  Yea well "whoop's I did it again" but at least this time I listened enough to you to call Viper ahead of time to set up the whole fight.

*Alisha has no clue what they're talking about as Viper pie faces her down to the ground.  She then pulls the bottle of liquor out from under the cushions.

Viper:  Naughty, naughty.  Look now your on candid camera.

*The girl can't believe she's been caught as Viper seems happy while Weapon-X has a immense frown on his face, as if he actually believed or wanted to believe her, as our scene fades to black.

Scene: 2(Takes Place Today(Friday): In the Morning)

* Our view is of the great resturant The Hard Rock Cafe, of course located on the famous Las Vegas Strip.  Upon focusing the lense we have appear before us, sitting in the VIP area of the resturant,  is SCW's own backstage reporter Pussy Willow's.

Pussy Willows:  Welcome Sin City Wrestling fans, National Wrestling Alliance wrestling fans & all others who have their eye balls surely glued to the television screen right now.  

*The gorgous woman tilts from side to side as if showing off her assets to the camera while coming in from the right is "The Mistress of Justice" Viper.

Viper:  Really?  This is Las Vegas if men just wanted to watch this to stare at hot women they can do it in more places then this.  I'm here to talk about wrestling.

Pussy Willows:  But it has been released to the press that you are going to be a part of Jamie Stagg's bikini swim suit contest on this weekend's Climax Control.  Are those reports true?

Viper:  Sadly they are but I'm going to make a statement during that contest that'll make my intentions clear.  I want to spend this time talking about what I'm paid for which is to be a highly trained in-ring competator.

Pussy Willows: (looking annoyed at being told how to do her job while still smiling for the camera)  Very well then on this week's Climax Control your in the Main Event match with your husband Weapon-X vs. a team that has no real rhyme or reason to be together in Jamie Staggs & Raynin.  While Jamie is a former SCW Tag Team Champion do you really feel this is a suitable test to a team that mere weeks ago were the NWA World Heavyweight Tag Team Champions?

Viper:  Well Jamie wishes to "surprise" us like he claims he did with Rage many months ago so we'll see where this takes us.  Do I want to win of course I do f*ck it's the Main Event where The HarKore Warriors belong but other then showcasing our great abilities as a team this isn't the real debut of me at least.  

Pussy Willows: Why do you say that?  

Viper: X has had his debut last week vs. somebody that could of been on his way to the Main Event but after two failures on the big stage Bobby Cage is probably gone to be in the Roulette division.  That's what losses to The HarKore Warriors do put you back in your place.  This week doesn't really do that for either Raynin or Jamie Staggs.

Pussy Willows:  So your claiming that a victory by the two of you won't really slow down either of their careers here in the SCW?

Viper:  Well Jamie Staggs doesn't really have a career here, in the SCW.  How often does he actually compete here once every two months?  I know he's used to BACW schedule of once a month shows but we in SCW actually care about the fans as well as making a bit of money so we have shows pretty much every week.  Living off of Spike's name & whatever allowance he gives him does not a career make for Jamie in SCW.  

Pussy Willow:  But he did almost win the BACW Grinder match & their Empire state championship in the last few months.

Viper:  A guy with a FREAKIN' brain tumor that should of never been allowed to compete ended up winning the BACW Grinder match.  A guy whom, mind you, ALREADY wrestled previously in the night losing in his bid to become NWA World Heavyweight Champion in Kurt Chavez.   Kurt was a as*hole but yes, 100% a very talented as*hole.  But Jamie to be PROUD of yourself for ALMOST winning a match that involved many jobbers, a few big names & then a guy that in ANY OTHER wrestling promotion would of been banned to wrestle is laughable at best.  

Pussy Willow:  And the Empire State Championship title match?

Viper:  I know the match never was finished, due to one of the "old school" trying to hold onto a bit of his glory Rick Ulfric attacking you all, but while the match went on you only had ONE pin fall attempt Jamie.  A basic suplex on Azreal at the beginning of the match but to then say you ALMOST won that match isn't even close to the truth.  Pity Jamie you only mentioned me for a moment in your promo but I went through all of this trouble with my husband to research on you as if, gasp, this was a real tag team match.  How silly of me I'm simply supposed to care about Raynin as if this is two singles matches combined.  

*Viper acts for a moment like a ditzy blond before coming back to reality.

Viper:  And for those wondering why I don't focus on Jamie's SCW matches or try to figure out what my husband locked onto his "good guy here, bad guy there" mentality I find it hard to care about somebody who's last important match in SCW was on the January 22nd Climax Control.  It was in the Main Event as well in a tag team match when he & Rage LOST the SCW Tag Team Championship titles to Wyatt & Sean.  The only time you've shown up here of any importance is to pull pranks & make fun of your brother Spike when he got BBQ sauce spilled on him by Jack Kraven & Jai Kennedy.  If I didn't have to pick between watching BACW's Last Rites show tonight & WWE Smackdown maybe I'd go back to count how many sexual harrassment lawsuits should of been filed against Jamie, as since he's not wrestling he has to be doing something to keep himself busy, but alas I have better things to do.

*Viper has on a silk red evening gown, which I admit is odd for the Hard Rock Cafe but she's rocking it, that has a slit up both sides to show off some of her legs.  A gold necklace is around her neck as she smiles with Pussy Willows figuring it's finally her time to speak again.

Pussy Willows:  I take it you mean the competator in the match your legally allowed to face in the former SCW Bombshell Champion & United States military veteran Raynin?

Viper:  Very much so.  I'm going to try not to rehash what my husband has said, since he decided not to speak to me before taking a few of my ideas for a test drive during his appearance, but one or two things bare bringing up anew.  I was not born a American citizen but as a naturalized one, doing so the LEGAL way mind you, I understand how great the United States of America is.  I also remember a saying from a former President, that may not be exact as I'm sorry before hand to my husband,  that say's the American Dream is up to each generation to renew or they are set to lose it.   Maybe it's about the constitution instead as the point is that if not for great men & women like you Raynin serving in the military we wouldn't have the historic freedoms that we share as American's.  This one I do remember exactly "Freedom Isn't Free" as you have shed blood for all of us Raynin.  I respect you immenstly but I have to tell you that once that bell rings we are two foes just as if Jeff f*cking Manis or Kai "bloody tampon" Kennedy were on the other side of the ring from me.  

Pussy Willows:  There will be no respect given during this match between the two of you?  You a true Hall of Famer & Raynin someone who wishes to have the torch passed to her as a future possible great star?

Viper:  She wants to have a clean match I'm all for a clean match.  Hold for hold, reversal for reversal.  Jamie Staggs immaturity is not going to allow that to last but for as long as it can I'm fine by having it.   But you see my team, not Aleksei who doesn't even have a partner, should be facing Sinful Obsession at the Into The Void Supershow for the SCW Tag Team Championship titles.  This match is going to showcase to Gabriel & Despayre how lucky they are that they can hide from a woman.  Raynin pre & post match I am 100% ready to shake your hand for all you've done for us as well as your limited success inside of professional wrestling.  Hell afterwards if you need help with what may be a case of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder I'll be sure to drive you MYSELF to the nearest Veteran's Administartion's hospitals.   But The HarKore Warriors are all about winning.  Not like Jamie Staggs we follow the rules but with in those rules we have a hell of allot of tools at our disposal.   You just don't have the experiance to combat what your about to get into the ring with hun.  Gothika can't get you ready in time as this match may not be important rankings wise but this is to start the Cleansing Effect on the SCW tag team division.  We will win & Justice Will Be Served as you better get ready to pucker up my dear as I deliver the Kiss of Death to any thoughs with in your head of victory on this upcoming Climax Control.

Pussy Willows:  Well folks you have it Viper is shorter & sweeter then her husband but the fire is still there.  Our Main Event is sure to be a interesting one with three of the four competator's serious but then Jamie Staggs as the wild card.  Who will come out the victor?  You'll have to tune in to see this Sunday Night.

*The scene fades to darkness.