Author Topic: Ladies of Sin  (Read 464 times)

Offline Kittie

• Prepare to be P*ssy Whipped!
    • View Profile
    • Kittie
Ladies of Sin
« on: May 31, 2012, 08:42:06 PM »
 ”Dear Odette,

I am not sure if you’ve seen this whole letter writing thing from me, but it is where I usually tear apart any opponent or person who stands in my way as a threat.  I usually like to use this as a euphemism for the physical assault that is awaiting them once they step inside of the ring with me… You know, get into their head a little bit.  Hopefully make them cry a little even?  Wow, stating my reasoning makes me sound like somewhat of a bitch, doesn’t it?  I mean a real, ruthless, bloodthirsty pitbull of a bitch!  Awe, who are we kidding?  That describes my quite aptly, doesn’t it?  I mean, you saw me last week when I faced off against Misty and Vixen to move onto the next round.  Misty can say what she wants, but I was tearing them apart well before Vixen abandoned her.  That, mixed with the facepalm to Angelica made that night truly epic, am I right?

My point in this rambling is that I don’t take it easy on anyone inside of that ring, regardless of who you are.  I’m out for gold, and if gold isn’t an option, then I will collect a bitches blood!  I’m a little bit of a nut, but we’ve already established that, haven’t we?  I guess what I am trying to get at is that I’ve sat down, and I’ve tried writing so many letters about how I want to mutilate you in the ring, or how I want to make you pay for something, but the truth is that none of that is true.  You have been a true friend the last few weeks, along with Brandi and Cookie and even Carly to a certain extent.  Hell, I never thought I would be wearing a bathing suit, but just the other day, we all picked ours up…  But something really does need to be said about how we are both going to get through each other to get what we want, and I kinda have to tear you apart a little bit, now don’t I?

No, I don’t.  I love being different no matter how often people have told me that I’m a psycho, I’m ugly, I deserve to be covered in kitty litter, or otherwise hazed by these poor excuses of women wrestlers running around here.  But us few real women here… We have to stick together.  You can pass that along to Carly as well.  I won’t be out to quench my blood lust.  I have no intentions of ripping you two, limb from limb.  I want what you two want, and that is where we have a… little bit of a problem.

You see, I still won’t take it easy on you two in the ring.  This isn’t an admission of weakness here.  It is simply me saying that the better team will emerge victorious, and even if it isn’t us Ladies of Sin, then I would gladly root you and Carly on.  But that doesn’t mean I won’t go out there and hustle to make sure we put on the best damn show possible.  I don’t plan on letting you get some kind of easy victory over me and Fantasia.  We are very driven, and we have a reputation to uphold for the Sins.  See, we have an opportunity to be an elite class of Sins where we can inaugurate an SCW championship belt.  This has been done by Gabriel first, who was the first Heavyweight Champion.  Next, Rage, along with my husband Jamie Staggs, went on to become the first Tag Team Champions here in SCW.  Well, you get the picture of why this is so important.

Just rest assured that whatever the outcome is, I will gladly go out and have a drink with you and Carly.

Hugs
-Kittie

<3<><3<><3<><3<><3<><3<><3<><3<>~Waking Up Is Hard To Do~<3<><3<><3<><3<><3<><3<><3<><3<>

Spinning, and spinning, and spinning and spinning, and spinning and spinning, and spinning and spinning, and spinning…

Round, and round, and round and round, and round and round, and round and round, and round and round, and round and round…

A close up of Kittie laying down on a bed, one which is not her own yet a very familiar one lately.  It appears much like a princess bed in black and blue, with the blue forming a large rose shape against the black.  Her greenish blue eyes sparkle as her pupils dilate.  She takes a deep breath as a white light flashes over her face, nearly blinding.  She shields her face, clinching her eyelids closed in the process.

Kittie:  Oh no… No, I don’t want to go back there!  I’m not ready!

She shivers in a panic as she covers her face, wishing it weren’t true.  Her blonde hair swirls around in a fit as she feels herself being pulled of the edge of the bed.  She whimpers a bit, trying her best to clutch onto the headboard as if clawing to save her life.

Kittie:  Everything’s a fucking riddle, and I’m too hung over for that right now!!

”Help me… Help me… Won’t somebody help me?”

Kittie willfully persists as this force threatens to take her from her slumber into the twisted world inside of her own head.  She lets out an almost blood curdling scream as she breaks a nail on the headboard, losing the grip of one hand.

”Kittie, you have to come with me… You have to…”

The eerie soft echoing of a feminine voice all but makes her willing to go along with it’s commands.  Suddenly,  large hand covers her mouth and inserts something into it all in one solid motion.  Her muffled screams go on for a good thirty seconds before she looses some of her fight.  She opens her eyes to see Fantasia clutching one end of the comforter, and notices herself draped over Rage’s shoulders.  She clubs at his back a few times before surrendering.

Fantasia:  What is her prob… Nevermind even asking that question.  You need to get up and get ready to train Kittie Kat.

Kittie is mostly embarrassed, but she refuses to show it as Rage carries her down the stairs and into the kitchen where Theresa has spread out a plate of breakfast foods before retiring to the living room.  Rage drops her down in the chair in front where she sits, still adorned in the clothes she was wearing last night, minus the shoes.  She groggily picks at the plate, snagging up a piece of bacon, taking her time with it.  Kittie shakes her head from side to side slowly.  She can feel the eyes on her, but she chooses to ignore them, and focus on keeping down the noise.

Kittie:  If this is Odette Ryder’s way of trying to put me at a disadvantage for our match… it’s working… Underhanded bitch she is… heh heh heh…

Kittie chuckles to herself at her own brand of sarcasm and ironic misery.  She had gone through some rather interesting adventures with Brandi, Cookie, and Odette, even on an occasion with Odette’s partner, Carly Athens.  She wouldn’t trade those memories for any amount of ibuprofen though, even though her memories are but a mere fraction.

Fantasia:  You know you could be right about Odette trying to soften you up, because right now you are about tough as melted butter.  These late nights and breakfasts at three in the afternoon aren’t very good for our aspirations of being the third and fourth Sins to inaugurate a Sin City Wrestling Championship belt.

Kittie lets out a groan, as if she were a teen getting lectured about under aged drinking.  She drops the piece of bacon and goes to work on the scrambled eggs without giving it a second thought.  She tries to ignore it, but she knows it needs to be addressed.

Kittie:  Yeah, it’s called a joke.  If she were really trying to be sneaky, she could have Tanya Harding’ed me instead of partying for days with me.  It isn’t even like that.  We just went extra hard the last couple of days.

Fantasia:  Just make sure that, whatever you do, you stay focused on the match.  I know you’ve had your fair share of… issues lately.  Just don’t let your judgment become clouded by friendship.

Kittie chews at the last bit of bacon, and as Fantasia says this, Kittie slowly spins around in her chair.  Her eyes flutter as she looks toward Fantasia and a nearby window.  She squints a bit, partially from the light, and partially from aggrevation.

Kittie:  It’s funny, because I would swear you have been in the ring a few times where I didn’t take it so easy on a friend.  Do you remember that I broke a friend’s back, and gave her a concussion? Do you remember how I took championship gold from a friend?  Do not mistake my lack of animosity toward Odette and Carly as showing weakness to them, because I assure you that isn’t the case…

Fantasia:  You had better not.  I came out of retirement to help you, and I expect you to take it as seriously as I am.  Take it easy on the partying until after we beat those two.

Kittie chews away at her food as she nods her head, much like a teenage girl would with her mother.  Fantasia bats her doe-like eyes at Kittie, at least hoping that the message got through.

Fantasia:  Just be ready in half an hour so we can get down to the gym to train with Synn.

Kittie continues nodding her head, never having stopped from before.  She finishes the last bit of her food before bringing her dishes to the sink.  She slowly drags herself back up the steps, disappearing as Fantasia takes a deep breath, sighing.  The scene fades out to Black.
>