Author Topic: Time For Games? Apparently.  (Read 1231 times)

Offline MiloKasey

• View Profile
Time For Games? Apparently.
« on: April 14, 2023, 11:54:27 PM »
Time For Games? Apparently.
Following Climax Control

Come to Scotland, raise a little hell, watch absolute hell break loose and leave?

Nah, bruv...not me!

Miles Kasey couldn’t wipe the smile off his face if he tried after the night he had. Once he got through entertaining the masses, instead of messing with Harris and taking a chance of messing with Malachi’s, he and Carter made their way to the locker room area.

Then the fuckery happened. And honestly every single one of them should have been able to see it coming, because it’s typical Harris and everything that he says anymore is straight up horse manure.

Miles sat back with his eyes wide, his hands pushing back the dirty blonde curls as he watched in absolute disgust and he glanced over at Carter who was sitting to his right, who just shook his head and they both turned their heads to Bella who was standing there with her mother, Laura Phoenix and if it was physically possible for someone to shoot flames off of her body....that would have been Bella at that moment.

People love to give him shit for his multi-focused situation but who the hell could blame Miles at this point?

Michael Harris was like a bacterial infection on the entire company.

And despite Austin James Mercer breathing down his neck and for some reason wanting his head on a pike, there was one thing that Miles knew:

Something had to be done. About both of them.

He stopped Bella for a quick moment on her way back to the gorilla, to await Mal’s inevitable pissed off status and all he could do was share a look for a moment before he let her go. Laura though stayed back.

I have seen a lot of shit in my time...but that.” she said, pushing her hair back before she turned towards Miles and Carter, “Don’t worry about her though, she’ll let off some steam as will Mal.

Doesn’t mean it’s not complete bullshit, Laur.” Miles grumbled, straightening himself up, “By the way, sorry about your loss tonight.

Laura just laughs a bit and waves it off, “Ah, don’t worry. You win some and you lose some. To me this was about having fun and it was for me. And who knows, maybe I’ll stick around a little bit longer. But for now, I’m gonna go make sure that those two don’t get themselves fired and you should make sure to not get yourself into any more trouble.

Carter steps up by Miles' side, grabbing at his arm and speaks up, “I’ll make sure of that.

Oh I’m sure you will,” Laura says with a wink, “Take care of each other.

And just like that she was gone.

I think I’m warming up to her,” said Carter, who still wasn’t quite sure what to make of the mother of Bella, “But she’s right, let’s get you out of here before Harris shows his face.

Oh more than likely that sneaky fuck has already hightailed it into an escape off this island,” Miles grumbled as he looked around, “These mind games have got to come to an end eventually.

What can you do about it though?

Miles spots one Ms. Pussy Willow with her camera crew and a smirk grows, “How about a bit more yelling into the void?

And before Carter can respond, Miles practically sprints over to the crew, “Hey, Ms. Willow, you guys still catchin’ film?

“Always, Miles but...I mean...” she says with a look of confusion.

Don’t worry about asking the questions, just tell me when you are rolling,” Miles simply stated looking around, trying to gather his thoughts. The filming crew sets up and he looks back to see the nod given to him.

“Whenever you’re ready.”

Miles rolls his neck, loosening up his tie and glares, “Well, it’s been one of those wild nights here in Scotland. Austin sent his message loud and clear...mostly. Things are pretty hazy there. We watched as unholy hell broke loose over and over again. All the in-fighting going on within all the groups and their subsets have set SCW into absolute chaos and our World Champion, who apparently has each ball in the purse of each of his wives, just couldn’t HELP himself and let those bitches prove exactly why he is the weakest champion in SCW history!

Miles brings his hands up and while one runs through his hair, the other scratches at his chin for a moment, “Harris, you better be counting your blessings after what happened here tonight. Malachi showed you exactly how absolutely pathetic you really are and so help me...to whatever power that may be up there, if there is a remote possibility that I get a sniff at that title, I’m going to make sure that the harlots stay out of what I have in mind for you.

He paces for a moment, “As for you Austin, congratulations...you beat the Troll.” Miles claps a few times, “Congrats, as if that hasn’t been done by practically everyone on the roster. Mate, I don’t quite understand what is going on through your head. Quite frankly, I’m leaning towards the ‘I don’t fucking care’ side at this moment because for all the trouble you go through to get my attention, you know that when I’m watching that I am dangerous. When, not if, WHEN I get my hands on you...well, we’ll cross that bloody bridge and burn the fucker down when we get there.

Miles' blue-green eyes grow steel cold, no emotion, “Next week, I’ll be in Grantown-on-Spey in the Highlands of Scotland. It’s there I will take on a man that already has a victory over me but a man that finds himself stuck in the middle of some interesting in-fighting of his own. Peter Vaughn, bruv, I am not looking past you by any stretch of the imagination. But as you can see there is a whole lotta bullshit that is going on that we apparently both need to handle.

At this point, if you wanna meet up at the local pub, get shit faced and have ourselves a good old fashioned donnybrook at this rate because in all honesty, I think that both you and I deserve that much if we’re going to put ourselves out there. I have had the last couple of weeks off and in all honesty mate, I’m in the mood for a fight.

So let’s do it, you want to kick off that shadow of the Saviors beating the shit out of one another and well, I’m out to prove exactly why Harris is ducking me and Austin wants to kill me. I’m out to prove it all right because being given that title of “The Next Big Thing” but a target on my back that is only going to make me work harder and faster. I have no choice anymore. I need to prove it and I want to prove it.

And with that, he simply turned away from the camera, he could hear Ms. Willow give the cue to cut behind him. All he did was wink to Carter before he took his hand and they would walk away.

For next week he would fight.

Food Poisoning. Party of One
A Few Days Later

Miles? Hey...are you still with me?

It was only a few days ago that Miles gave that promo before he stormed off. The rest of the days between, were a blur.

They had a weird night and Miles had ordered some wings from a popular pizza chain. And it only led to misery.
He managed to get a workout in before all hell broke loose Wednesday night and then Thursday, Carter found Miles curled up on the tiled floor after tossing at least a week’s worth of meals and his socks, sacrificing them to the porcelain gods.

By later that night, the shivers he had gave way to the sweats. Thankfully, the bathroom visitations became less and less and after his 4th shower of the day Miles laid in bed with Carter curled up beside him with a movie playing quietly in the background.

Carter had seen to his man’s every need, even accidentally saying something to Ari and her dropping off some soup. Carter had made sure to keep him hydrated but every once in a while he couldn’t help it and made sure that Miles was still alive.

He kept nudging Miles until he heard, “Babe, please don’t make me try any more of that soup.

Carter laughed, turning around and facing him, “There isn’t anymore anyways.

Thank. God.” Miles mumbled out as Carter placed his hand on Miles’ forehead, “Any change?

Feels like the fever broke, so that’s good,” he stated, “Still a bit clammy. Maybe I should get you some juice.

Miles could feel Carter trying to move but he just, with what little strength he had pulled Carter close to him, “Later, I just wanna stay just like this.

Someone is needy when he’s sick.” Carter teased but eventually gave in, turning back around and settling back in, “Not that I’m complaining.

For the first time today Miles actually laughed a bit, “An agreement, no complaining when the other is dying of a flesh eating parasite that is working from the inside out.

Miles couldn’t see it but he knew his boyfriend was rolling his eyes, “You’re not dying.

Felt like I was earlier...

Well, you’re not.

A silence fell over them for a few moments, before Miles slightly lifted his head, “Did you say you had a nurses uniform earlier?

Carter just laughed, his face turning red for a moment, trying not to jostle Miles too much and rolling onto his back, “Out of everything that I have done today, THAT’S what you remember?

I must be getting better then,” Miles said with a smirk before his head dropped back down with a groan, “Still weak.

Then go back to sleep,” Carter teased, pulling Miles closer to him this time, “I’ll tell you how the movie ends.

And after a few more moments, Miles was seemingly asleep for the 100th time today and Carter looked down before giving him a kiss on the forehead.

This caused Miles to only cuddle closer for a moment and take a deep breath. Carter would hear in a low mumble, “Thank you, love.” before his breathing pattern definitely showed that Miles was out to the world.