Author Topic: Sharp Dressed Man  (Read 717 times)

Offline MiloKasey

• View Profile
Sharp Dressed Man
« on: August 20, 2021, 03:20:09 AM »
A teeny tiny favour
Sunday
Wolfslair Gym
New York

His eyes were glued to the TV, watching Climax Control as he wound himself down from a huge workout. He knew Malachi would have zero issues with The Troll, despite that idiot’s best talk on social media. He watched Bella handle her opponent....and saw that all hell was more than likely gonna break loose eventually but that bridge would be crossed later in the week. MEANWHILE the next week matches were announced. His face popped up on the scream next to Alex Rush and the words “CANDY'S RULES - PRETTY IN PINK TUXEDO MATCH” in bright pink letter were under where it was the Internet Championship Round One match.

A pink...tux. And suddenly he had a flash of brilliance. His phone lit up with messages but he ignored them and went right into twitter and typed away.

Annnnnnd send!” he said typing with a bit of a laugh in his throat.

I just got one question: Can I get mine a little early? Not gonna do anything bad to it, just a few alterations. I will not screw with the color of it, I swear on my mum's life.

He couldn’t help himself. The minute he found out about the type of match he was in, he had a vision. An almost evil sadistic vision.

If they wanted to paint him as a sex symbol, who was he to deny a little fun in the process. After all, after his win 2 weeks ago over Shane Borderland, he found a new determination and surprisingly felt extremely upbeat lately.

Even if you motherfuckers forgot my birthday.

Instead he sets his phone aside, patiently waiting for the answer to his tweet from the ever delightful Candy. He never understood why people found her annoying. She was so sweet.

It finally came 20 minutes later, as he was on a stationary bike.

I think I can allow this :D

“Fuckin’ score!” he yelled, laughing and hopping off the bike, grabbing everything he had with him and making his way into the locker room of the Wolfslair gym. He didn’t even care about the questionable looks he was getting in the process of all of this because he was just excited. Really excited.

Internet Championship tournament that he didn’t even know he was going to be a part of until almost the 11th hour. This....this was going to be something different. He was inspired after having a chat with Alex, he was able to get a little push. He made it by Shane on pure luck....this tournament match against Alex Rush, he was taking it very seriously but at the same time, he had to have fun with it.

After toweling the sweat from his head, he turned back to his phone and pressed a few buttons and put it to his ear, after a little bit we hear a ‘Hello?’, “My darling Mattie, how are you on this fine Sunday evening?

A pause comes over the speaker and you can hear a clearly annoyed voice on the other end go “What do you want, Milo?

He can’t help but smirk, his mate Mack’s girl always had a wonderful way of getting directly to the point and seeing through all his smarmy bullshit. She was another wasted crush but she was never met for him. Rubbing the back of his neck, appreciating her getting to the point, “I know you got your hands full overlooking young and very pregnant Alanah, but was wondering if perhaps you could do me a tiny favour?

Gold watch, diamond ring
I ain't missin' not a single thing
Cufflinks, stick pin
When I step out I'm gonna do you in

They come runnin' just as fast as they can
'Cause every girl crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed man

Miles stands in front of a mirror, in the pink tux that he was given by Candy. It has since been to Mattie Cormier and back with the exact specification. Short notice but the woman is a goddamn magician when it comes to clothing.

It honestly doesn’t look...horrible.” he said, fixing the bright pink bowtie. He knows he looks completely ridiculous in it but the smile that lights up his whole face says he really does not care.

I think you look absolutely ridiculous and I cannot believe that you are going through with it!” states the familiar voice of his twin sister, Brianna. “I didn’t even know the made pink tuxedos anymore. I thought they were just something out of cheesy 80’s movies or Billy Joel videos.

Miles looks over at the laptop where his sister’s video shows on the screen as she just gives this look of her brother absolutely losing his ever loving mind, “Oh just wait. Actually, if you could do me a solid and keep mum away from the television on Sunday night, it’d make up for you stepping on my head on the way out of the womb.

HAR HAR! What are you up to?

Well if I’m going to make a complete arse out of myself, then I’m going full out. Mattie was kind enough to make some adjustments on top of making sure it was fitted properly and I could put my boots on under it,” he says standing back and letting his sister fully see it, “What do you think?

Lose the bowtie.” she says deadpan.

NO! It completes the look and besides, bowties are still cool.” he says adjusting it.

She shakes her head and rolls her eyes at the same time, “You are such an idiot. OH, I saw that whole exchange between you and Carter. You think he’ll try and make it up to you for missing that it was your birthday 2 weeks ago?

Meh, I told him to not worry about it. Besides, my attention is elsewhere. This tourney is a huge opportunity and while yes, I do look absolutely just redonkulous...

THANK YOU!

I gotta say, if this is what I gotta do to move on and try for this Internet Championship, then so be it. If I know Alex Rush, he’s gonna do just about anything to be just as insane as me. So I need to make a point. And if that means give a little Chippendale revue audition, then so be it! Don’t worry though, I won’t completely sully the name of Kasey....well, no more than I already have.

Well good luck. But Milo...

Yeah?

Her eyebrow just raises and she leans it and practically whispers, “After our childhood, I don’t think we have anything to worry about to make the name Kasey any lower.

He laughs, “Noted sis...but can’t hurt to try, ya know?

True. Call me after the show?

Deal, provided I don’t end up in jail for something like indecent exposure.

OH FOR THE LOVE OF-

He reaches over and closes the laptop before she can cuss him out, he turns and looks in the mirror again. “Yeah, this is gonna be a blast.