Author Topic: Game Time  (Read 635 times)

Offline Seleana Zdunich

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Seleana Zdunich
Game Time
« on: April 23, 2021, 09:42:40 PM »
Off-Camera

Thursday, April 23, 2021
Living Room
Zdunich Apartment
Las Vegas, Nevada
8:01 AM  PDT

Seleana Zdunich nods to herself as she sits back on the chair of what she refers to as the lounge of the Vegas apartment she shares with her wife, Christina Rose Zdunich, her daughter, Aurora Zdunich and her cousin, Freja Lindström. As the three sit on the couch, Seleana’s sister, Zenna Zdunich, and Zenna’s wife, Linnéa Lacroix and Linnéa‘s sister/manager, Alixxa lacroix, walk into the room from the kitchen.

Linnéa Lacroix: It’s funny being allowed in No Man’s Land here…

Aurora frowns.

Aurora Zdunich: No Man’s Land?   

Zenna and Alissa both grin playfully.

Zenna Zdunich: Li is not allowed in the kitchen at home.

Aurora’s frown deepens, alarm seemingly adding itself into the equation.

Aurora Zdunich: Why not?

Alissa nods to her older sister.

Alissa Lacroix: Because Li could burn water…

The confusion only grows at this answer. Seeing this, Linnéa simply nods good naturedly to her young niece.

Linnéa Lacroix: Bad things happen if I’m allowed in the kitchen. I’m a bad cook, even if I try really hard. It’s just not something I’m good at. So I don’t go in there unless somebody like Lis or Z is in there to supervise me. It’s just the smartest way to do things.

Seleana nods approvingly.

Seleana Zdunich: That’s smart, Chickie.

Just then, Alissa’s fiancee, Kelly Taylor comes from the other end of the apartment.

Kelly Taylor: Too right it is! You have to be daft to let Li or I anywhere near a bloody cooktop!

Both Lacroix Sisters just shoot Kelly a look.

Linnéa Lacroix: Oh come on, you ain't that bad! 

Kelly nods to Aurora.

Kelly Taylor: The little one could do better than I could while deathly ill and bedridden!

Aurora’s eyes almost bug out of her head while Seleana, Freja, Zenna, Linnéa and Alissa laugh along with Kelly.

Aurora Zdunich: Is that true?

Seleana shrugs.

Seleana Zdunich: I do not know, have you ever attempted to cook while ill like that?

Aurora shakes her head and Seleana smiles.

Seleana Zdunich: Let’s keep it that way, Ja?

Aurora nods happily.

Aurora Zdunich: Can I go play Fall Guys with Freja?

Seleana smiles, nodding.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja, it’s alright.

Aurora happily hops up and runs off, taking Freja by the hand as she goes.

Aurora Zdunich: Let’s go!!!!

Seleana watches her daughter run off and can’t help but smile.

Seleana Zdunich: She’s such a good girl. I do not deserve her!

Zenna cocks her head at her sister.

Zenna Zdunich: Du gör hängar av fjädrar!

Kelly shakes her head.

Kelly Taylor: I still…

Alissa grins.

Alissa Lacroix: She said Sel makes hens out of feathers…

Seleana shakes her head.

Seleana Zdunich: I do not. Aurora deserves everything I can give her and more. I am happy that she has taken to Freja as she has. And Freja to her as well, it is a wonderful thing especially on weekends like this one where travel is necessary.

She pauses.

Seleana Zdunich: Sunday is, thankfully, my only booking. Alicia Lukas would be difficult enough without two other matches to worry about before fighting her. SRW and WWA have both chosen to allow the week off for us. Alicia and I have an interesting history we must live up to. We had several matches for the Bombshells World Championship. I was able to win it from her. She won it back in a fourway and then defeated me again after. We have always brought out the best in each other. I owe her the best effort I can give.

Zenna, Alissa, Kelly and Linnéa all nod knowingly.

Linnéa Lacroix: And no Andrea Hernandez to try and fuck with you on it?

Seleana shakes her head.

Seleana Zdunich: She cheated her way through our last match, she thinks we are done, or at least, she is done with me. Alicia and I will have nothing to fear from her. Others will also believe it is not worth the time and effort. And Maki is busy with Christina…

Alissa nods.

Alissa Lacroix: Yeah, what’s up there?

Seleana shrugs.

Seleana Zdunich: What is always up there?     

The others all nod in knowing acknowledgement.

Seleana Zdunich: I need to be ready for Alicia. This is two former world champions competing against each other. One will continue to find themselves treating water, the other will be on the right track again. I will need assistance to be ready for her.

Linnéa shrugs.

Linnéa Lacroix: You got Z and me here, wanna give it a shot?

Seleana nods happily.

Seleana Zdunich: I would enjoy and appreciate this.

Alissa and Kelly smirk. 

Alissa Lacroix: I think me and Kels are gonna go see if we can get a piece of this gaming bit while y’all are training.

Seleana nods and then stands.

Seleana Zdunich: We do this?

Zenna nods.

Zenna Zdunich: Ja.

Linnéa nods as well.

Linnéa Lacroix: Ja!