Mommy
« on: April 09, 2021, 02:21:40 PM »
On-Camera

Friday, April 9, 2021
Living Room
Zdunich Apartment
Las Vegas, Nevada
8:37 AM  PDT

Seleana Zdunich brings her gear bag into the room and sets it on the couch. She opens it quickly to check and see that she has everything properly placed inside that she will need for the match that evening in Georgia.  Seeing all of her gear is stowed and properly taken care of, she nods and zips the bag closed, unaware that her wife is filming her as she does so. Suddenly, their ten-year-old daughter, Aurora, comes running in and clamps onto Seleana tightly.

Aurora: Do you have to go?

Seleana hugs her daughter back.

Seleana: Ja, we do. Shenzi and I have a title match tonight. Your sisters have a match against some strange women and mommy has a match with Kate and a man called Kash.

Aurora squeezes Seleana harder.

Aurora: Why can’t I go?

Seleana squats down and looks the young girl in the eyes.

Seleana: Georgia is not a good place for you right now, Chickie. Freja will be here with you. Kajsa and Valkyrja may come over as well.

Aurora nods slowly and looks up to her adoptive mother’s eyes.

Aurora: You have a match on Sunday too?

Seleana nods, a smile on her face.

Seleana: Ja, with five other champions for a chance to fight a sixth at Into The Void.

Aurora’s eyes go wide.

Aurora: Oh wow, really?!!?

Seleana nods.

Seleana: You know all of them as well. Samantha Marlowe, Alicia Lukas, Roxi Johnson, Keira Johnson and Lucy Seraphim. We compete to face Myra Rivers.

Aurora: Wow!

The little one looks astounded for a second before she frowns in confusion.

Aurora: But why is Lucy Seraphim in with the rest of you?  She doesn’t really match.

Seleana sits down on the couch next to her bag.

Seleana: Why not?

Aurora nods to her mother.

Aurora: The rest of you have all been Bombshell World Champion. You’re all multi-time champions. She’s… not.

Seleana nods sympathetically.

Seleana: Ja, but this is her opportunity to change that. She has been doing really well since she return and she earn this spot with her hard work. We all have. Alicia, Sam and I have never been internet champion.

She pauses and then nods, almost laughing as she does so.

Seleana: It seems like it is the only thing Sam has not managed in her career here yet.

Aurora nods slowly.

Aurora: It seems like it’s the same opportunity for all of you to do something like that.

Seleana smiles proudly at her daughter.

Seleana: Ja, det är sanningen! Alicia has never competed in other championship divisions. It is amazing that she has been at the top for so long since coming to SCW. She is just that good so any victories over her should be considered true accomplishments whether there is a championship attached or not. Sam is the same, she has done so much here for so long, accomplished so much that the only reason she has not added the Internet Championship to that list is that it was deactivated for some years and it was not available as an accolade for her. Roxi and Keira are both talented competitors with many accomplishments to their names. Lucy belongs on this list with us! One of us will take the step towards Myra and perhaps adding even more to our own legacy.

Aurora frowns again.

Aurora: Why isn’t Mommy in this match? She has that many championships too!

Seleana nods.

Seleana: Ja, she does, but she was just champion. There may be plans in place for her to challenge Amber again.

Aurora nods back again.

Aurora: That would be a good match. I know Mommy would really like to try to get that one back!

She pauses and then smiles in her own little way.

Aurora: For both of you!

Seleana nods sympathetically again.

Seleana: I know she does but that is her problem sometimes.

Aurora frowns in confusion yet again.

Aurora: It is?

Seleana nods.

Seleana: That would be fighting for the wrong reasons. It is like that Scott Pilgrim movie you watched not long ago. What happened when Scott tried to fight the last boss for others?

Aurora: He lost and died. 

Seleana nods knowingly.

Seleana: But what happened when he fought for himself?

Aurora smiles slightly.

Aurora: He gained the sword of self respect and won.

Seleana nods knowingly again to her daughter.

Seleana: Sometimes Mommy forgets this. She does not use the proper sword. You must search your box for the proper tool to solve the problem. You cannot tighten a loose screw with a hammer. You will simply make the problem worse if you bang on it like that and possibly break completely what you sought to repair. Mommy is a great athlete. She has the capability to be the greatest wrestler of all time but she gets in her own way often. If she can stop hindering herself, there is no limit to what she can achieve!

Aurora nods.

Aurora: Do you do that too?

Seleana smiles and nods to her daughter.

Seleana: Ja, I do, but I try to do better.

Aurora moves in to hug her mother again.

Aurora: I love you, Mommy!

Seleana takes the young girl in her arms and kisses Aurora on the top of her head.

Seleana: Jag älskar dig också älskling!

Aurora pulls back and looks at her mother again.

Aurora: Will you be gone long?

Seleana shakes her head.

Seleana: Nej, we will be back tonight. Aunt Li needs to be here for a match tomorrow in SCU so we will come right back home after the show in Georgia tonight.

Aurora nods.

Aurora: Can I watch it?

Seleana nods approvingly.

Seleana: Ja, if you watch it with Freja and her sisters.

Aurora nods happily and then scurries off. Seleana nods happily dn then looks up and sees her wife filming.

Seleana: ¿Estrellita? ¿Cuánto tiempo?

The camera shrugs.

Christina: Since you walked into the room.

Seleana laughs to herself and then shakes her head.

Seleana: Now what you do?

Christina: Uploading to the internet…. now!