Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
Close
« on: October 31, 2019, 04:40:10 AM »
 CLOSE

>

Graphics of Horseshoes and Hand Grenades comes up on our screen. We are of course wondering why these graphics were chosen.

Narrator:  Welcome to another opening narration by me, the Narrator for Bill Barnhart, to introduce you to his upcoming presentation. Bill has a match against Mark Cross at Climax Control 251 in Tucson, Arizona. For those who may not know the Debut match for Barnhart in Sin City Wrestling was against Mark Cross and Mark Cross managed to get the win by pinfall. Bill has not forgotten that loss and he told me he vows to get the win over Mark to prove his win was a fluke. I have said more than I should have as Narrator so I will turn you over to Bill Barnhart at his hotel near the Tucson Arena.

The scene shifts to the Ramada by Wyndham Hotel at 777 Cushing Street which is near the Tucson Center where Sin City Wrestling will be holding Climax Control 251. We see Bill and Bea Barnhart relaxing in the pool at the hotel. Bill is floating around on an inner tube while Bea is floating around on an inflatable pool mattress. Although Iris, their English Bulldog, is not allowed in the regular human pool, the staff at the Ramada set up a large heavy plastic kiddy pool for Iris to play around in which is a good choice since English Bulldogs are not good swimmers. The roving cameraman keeps maneuvering around the side of the pool to keep focused on Bill and Bea Barnhart.

Bill:  I know everyone is wondering why I had them put up graphics of Horseshoes and Hand Grenades at the beginning of this presentation. Well I am an honest person, as everyone knows unless they are an idiot, that the saying goes CLOSIES ONLY COUNT IN HORSESHOES AND HAND GRENADES and that applies to two matches I had in Sin City Wrestling. My last match was for the Roulette Championship against Griffin Hawkins. Although both of us had numerous chances to get the win during the match it was Hawkins who got the win and he retained the Roulette Championship. My debut match in Sin City Wrestling, which was on August 4, 2019, was against Mark Cross who is my current opponent. I simply took Cross lightly as he was, at that time, from the Development division in Sin City Underground. Since obtaining that win over me and a few more since then I see he is now on the Roster for Sin City Wrestling. So in those two matches I got close but as the saying goes CLOSIES ONLY COUN TIN HORSESHOES AND HAND GRENADES and we were not playing those games as we were wrestling.

Bea:  Mark Cross will find out on November 3, 2019, that he may have won the Fatal Four Way at High Stakes IX but he will lose to Bill Barnhart at Climax Control 251.

Bill:  We will present additional comments after we take a break to dry off and change clothing. We will be holding the next segment of this presentation from our hotel room so we will see you all again shortly.

TRUTH

After the break the scene comes on our screen and we see we are in the hotel room where Bill Barnhart, his wife Bea, and their English Bulldog Iris, have dried off and changed from their trip to the pool. The three are sitting on the couch with Bill Barnhart dressed in blue shorts, a black tee shirt, and black athletic shoes and Bea is wearing white shorts, a white tee shirt, and white athletic shoes. Iris, as always, is dressed in her pink diamond-studded doggy collar. Iris is begging Daddy Bill for food but he has to deny her since they are doing a presentation on camera.

Bill:  Thanks to everyone who stayed tuned to join us for this segment of our presentation. I am sure Mark Cross is watching so I can address him in my comments. Mark I have no ill feelings about you handing me a defeat in my debut match in Sin City Wrestling. Everyone in the sport of wrestling wins and everyone loses. I actually commend you for your abilities in the wrestling ring. But, young man, that match was back in August which was three months ago. If you think I am the same Bill Barnhart you met in that match on August 4, 2019, you are wrong. I am also not taking you lightly in our upcoming match as I already know what you are capable of in the ring. I am sure I will expect you to brag about your win at High Stakes IX in the Fatal Four Way match. If you do attempt to use that as a tool to try to intimidate me you will fail. Why? Your match was a Fatal Four Way which means the first person to obtain a pinfall or submission is the winner. It was not an elimination match where you had to eliminate the other three wrestlers. There is a huge difference between those two type of matches. In a regular Fatal Four Way where the first person to get a pin or submission a wrestler can lay back and take it easy while the other three beat the crap out of each other then they rush in to take advantage of the damage the other wrestlers inflicted. Well, Mark, from what I saw of your match that is exactly what you did. You took advantage of the damage the other wrestlers inflicted on each other. I guess you can be commended for taking that advantage but I feel that is the way of a coward. I also go full speed ahead and I want to be the wrestler who inflicts the damage on the other wrestler, or wrestlers, in the match so I can legitimately brag about what I accomplished.

Bea:   Mark you hear everyone talking about me as the Manager for Bill and what you hear are lies to try to deceive people. They claim I am at ringside to interfere in matches to get Bill a cheap win. Man that burns my butt! Bill does not need to cheat in any match to get a win. Bill would rather play the match strictly within the rules of the match and take a loss than to cheat to win. But I will tell you why me and Iris are at ringside in the corner of Bill. I am there to ensure nobody cheats or interferes on behalf of his opponents. If someone does run in on a match I am there to take appropriate action to eliminate them from the scene to ensure Bill obtains a fair and legal match. Iris is there to take on those people who refuse to leave ringside when I demand them to. If someone wants to get in my face about my demand for them to get the hell away from the ring they will next have to deal with Iris. I assure you I am way easier to deal with than Iris is. We shall see how things go in your match against Bill.

Bill informs the cameraman he will take a quick break to go into the kitchen and get some snacks for them. When Iris hears the word SNACKS she perks up and starts drooling. After a short time Bill returns with a large tray of snacks and drinks which he places on the coffee table. Bill, Bea, Iris, and the cameraman, partake of the snacks and drinks before the presentation continues.

QUESTIONS AND DREAMS

Bill:  Mark I have several questions for you. No you do not have to answer these questions as they are rhetorical questions which are asked for effect and your answers would serve no purpose anyway. As a young wrestler from the Development Division of Sin City Underground, who managed to get a win over me in my debut match on August 4, 2019, are you feeling over-confident due to that win and you feel you can do it to me again? Do you think that winning a Fatal Four Way that was not an elimination style of Fatal Four Way makes you something special and that it will allow you to defeat me again? Are you getting a huge ego coming into our match thinking that if you defeat me you should be able to get a shot at the Roulette Championship? If you think any of these things then you are not thinking logically. A win over me on August 4, 2019, was a win but wins and losses happen to everyone. Nothing special happened that evening. Winning a Fatal Four Way that is not an Elimination Fatal Four Way is also not much to brag about since you did not have to eliminate three other wrestlers in that match. And for damn sure if you think you can defeat me at Climax Control 251 and earn a shot at the Roulette Championship that is another drug induced hallucination you are having.  Straight up, young man, if those are your dreams be prepared for me to destroy your dreams on November 3, 2019.

Bea:  Although I refer to Bill as a DREAM WEAVER I also refer to him as a DESTROYER OF THE DREAMS OF OTHERS.  Although the official definition of the term Dream Weaver is that they are a mystical soul and they are capable of doing anything in their own dreams. The definition further states that only people in an eternal dream can be what we call a Dream Weaver. Bill Barnhart lives his eternal dream through his wrestling. He has been wrestling since he was eighteen years of age. He is turning 36 years of age on November 14, 2019, so that puts him at 18 years living his eternal dream of wrestling. Win or lose matches it does not matter as Bill is is living his eternal dream every time he steps into the wrestling ring. Bill is a legend in the sport of wrestling and not many people have obtained the things in the sport he has achieved. Bill is coming into this match to live his eternal dream and by defeating you his dreams become reality and your dreams are destroyed.

Bill:  Nicely stated Bea. Before we continue we all need to dig into these snacks and drinks before Iris eats everything and we go hungry.

Iris hears the insult Daddy Bill made at her expense so she looks at him and snorts at him.

Iris:  Snort!

Bill:  Oh trying to be tough and intimidating Iris? Nice try but that crap does not work on me and you know it. We all get to partake of the snacks until they are gone. There are four of us here so we all get some. I will give you leeway on this one Iris that you can eat more than the rest of us.

Iris realizes Daddy Bill just gave her the green light to eat as much as she wants so she dives on top of the tray of snacks and quickly inhales the majority of the snacks. Iris is proud of herself but as she waddles across the floor she flops over into what we would call a food coma. Iris is on her back, legs sticking up, and tongue hanging out of the side of her mouth. The cameraman asks if Iris is okay and Bill and Bea confirm this is a normal thing for Iris.

Bill:  Iris just ate herself into another food coma. She will be okay in a few hours.

Bea:  This is why we usually control how much she eats but Bill had to open his mouth and give Iris the go ahead to eat all she wanted to. Ha ha ha!

SPEAKING OF COMAS

Bill picks up the tray from the coffee table and he walks to the Kitchen to put the tray and other items away. He has to step over the unconscious Iris on his way to the Kitchen but he is used to it. After putting items into the sink to wash later Bill returns to the living room and he sits on the couch next to Bea.

Bill: Mark can we talk about comas for a moment? I want to make myself perfectly clear so nobody can claim they did not understand what I said leading into our match. I know what you are about. I have had a match with you already so what you bring to our match is nothing new for me. Yeah we went over your non-elimination Fatal Four Way match at High Stakes IX so no need for me to demean you again over your win in that match. I am here to give you a warning and whether you respect the warning and avoid being an ass is up to you. We have a Standard Rules match at Climax Control 251. If you violate the rules, if you cheat during the match, or if you hire people to interfere in the match, then all bets are off the table and I will take you out to the trash dumpster. If you violate our match rules or cheat I will beat you down so hard you will wish you were in a coma so you would not be feeling the pain of the beating I had to give you. However if you remain within the rules of the match, and even if you were to get lucky enough to get another win over me, I will at least leave the match with a bit of respect for you. But cheat? No respect and I will not be held responsible for the damage I inflict upon you.

Bea:  And, Cross, to show you what nice people we are, if you violate the rules, if you cheat during the match, or if you hire interference for the match, and Bill beats you unconscious, we promise to pay all your medical expenses at Northwest Medical Center in Tucson. We have already talked with them about this situation and they will be standing by to make sure you are well taken care of it you decide to turn this match into that type of situation.

Bill:  Have a great time leading up to Climax Control 251. For damn sure I am having a great time right now, and leading up to our match, and it will be a double great time when I defeat you at Climax Control 251.

Bea tells the cameraman they are done with their comments for their presentation today. He informs the Network and the Network cuts to regularly scheduled programming for this time slot.