Author Topic: Winter's Promo  (Read 447 times)

Offline Winter

• View Profile
    • Winter
Winter's Promo
« on: October 05, 2019, 12:00:23 AM »
 Place: Walker's Cay, Abacos
Time: Sunset

A small patch of the deserted island sets the scene as we see Winter Elemental wearing sand-colored camo gear sitting with black boots. She sits alone underneath a palm tree. To her left just a few feet away we see a fishing rod mounted into the dirt with the fishing line in the water.

Winter looks at the camera

Winter: This place, Walker's Cay is now a deserted island. It's been that way since 2004. That's a long time, one to many hurricanes caused this fisher mans paradise to cease... For now, you see, this island is being worked on, restored, this place will once again be the place to fish.

But for now, it sits with its memories of how it used to be. The good times and the times when mama was just too much for them. To the casual fans at home watching this, you all think I meant Mercedes Vargas, she's my mama. I have a few others. Like Mother Nature, and like Mama Vargas, Mother Nature can be a real bitch. </color>

Winter takes a moment to herself as she turns away from the camera to watch the last bit of the sun get buried at the ocean.

Winter: A new night has just begun in this lonely place. A new day will begin in a few hours and this island will be one step closer to being what it once was. </color>

Winter looks at the camera a bit more focus than before.

Winter: Like Walker's Cay Island, I'm one step closer to fixing this disaster of a streak I have in SCU. There comes a time when you say enough is enough. No more being the punching bag. It's time to do the punching. Melissa Ruin this is not about your hate for Canada, this is about me and what I need to be doing with my career. Beating you to face Sister Esther is just one stepping stone. Beating Merlot at High Stakes is another stepping stone. The Kawaii Dragons having tag team golf is another. Melissa, I'm gunning for you for the Combat and Double Down titles. Don't think I forgot about those. Tatsu and I have just been relaxing and buying some time. But things are about to change around here. No more Kawaii Dragons looking like Walker's Cay.

Prepare for this match however you want. You will fail, not because of me sitting here comparing the last few months of my career to a natural disaster. You seem not to care, you're just another spoiled rich kid who gets whatever they want from mommy and daddy.

Fighting, surviving to get by is something you will never have to face. Before my father died he taught me how to do just that. I don't need a fancy house with maids and butlers. I can fish or hunt my own food and prepare like a boss. You push a button to start a fireplace, I can start one with just two sticks and patience.

You may have wanted to be a wrestler but now that you're here you don't seem hungry. I on the other hand fight and do what I must to claw my way to the top. It has got more way farther than you. While you sit at home or face the Fox Brothers, I sit here and face the top of the roster. When I'm not doing that I'm picking fights in SCW for a match. Like Blaze Of  Glory when I took on London's Underground Charlotte.

You see, I'm a fighter, a survivalist, a wrestler, an entertainer, a businesswoman, kinda, a hustler, a pro gambler. I am many things, but one thing I'm not is someone with no desire to be the best like you are Melissa. I don't need to bash a whole nation for a reaction. I don't need to depend on sisters to help win matches. I don't need to ride the coattails. of some shit wrestler like Angel Kash.  

I know next week you may see me acting all bubbly with Tatsu, but you see. How Tatsu and I act doesn't take away the heart we have for what we do. You just want to be in front of a camera. Tatsu and I just want to wrestle. When we're not wrestling then were starting trouble to get ourselves booked in matches?

Doing so causes others to want to fight us, just ask Merlot Ayano. This, in turn, makes them want to be at their best when they fight Tatsu or me. Just ask Merlot Ayano and Sister Esther.

See while you sit back and do nothing, I sit here and work my way into big matches. Come this Sunday you will see just how for real I am when we get in the ring.

Now on to you Eric Weaver, a man who has been played by just about everyone. Javi played you like a bitch. Tim Staggs just laughed about the whole thing to your face. Dorian has made you look like a fool, Shorty holds more wins over you than anyone else he's fought. Dax, the nice one of the group has made you look stupid and you have done nothing but take it all.

Do you really think Stewart Mason is worried about someone like you?

Sure, you're a former Combat Champion but you had to kick John Blade in the nuts to win the title. Stewart was the first Underground Champion and has held it longer than anyone. This dates back to NLW. Unlike John Blade or yourself, Stewart has MMA background so good luck in being a bitch and trying to dick kick him.

Face it, you two are outmatched and outclassed in this booking. Noticed how I didn't mention all I did and the titles I held. I don't have to, the fans of SIn City know what's up. They know that Stewart Mason and Winter Elemental as a team is a team not to be fucked with.

I can keep going but the truth is, you two work my nerves and I know the guys that bleep certain words out won't be too happy with me if I keep talking.

Stewart and I will see you both this Sunday. </color>

Winter puts her left foot over her right as she places her hands behind her head. Winter just smiles as she watches the waves hit the shoreline just a few feet away from her.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2019, 12:01:09 AM by Winter »