Author Topic: No joking here.  (Read 286 times)

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
No joking here.
« on: June 23, 2017, 07:35:50 PM »
 4th June 2017
West Wendover, Nevada
Climax Control #181

Going into this match I was pretty confident and ready to fight. I wasn’t about to let someone with a wrestling ability of a five-year-old to beat me. I was fired up and raring to go. I told everyone that I wasn’t going to play nice and let some nobody steps over me to advance their career.  I failed against Polly, I failed against Devona… I was certainly not going to fail against another nobody entering this company.

<< The match >>

Bobbie pulls Amy up to her feet, scoops her up and body slams her down hard! Bobbie then backs up a step and jumps up high and body splashes poor Amy!

ONE!.....

TWO!.....

TH-Amy kicks out!

Simone: And THIS is why Amy Marshall is a Hall of Famer! She does not go down without a fight!
Bobbie stands up and drags Amy closer towards the corner. Dahl then climbs the corner to the middle turnbuckle.

Adams: She's going for the Boobie Bomb! .... Don't look at me like that! That's really what she calls it!

Bobbie pauses long enough to play to the fans, blowing a kiss and winking at a group of soldiers in front row, when Amy is back on her feet behind her! Amy then jumps and connects with a dropkick to the back of Dahl's knees, causing the big woman to tumble back and crash to the mat!

Simone: She wasted too much time!

Stunned, Bobbie tries to get up and Amy runs off the ropes and nails her with a Shining wizard strike to the head! Amy with the cover!

ONE!.....

TWO!.....

THREE!

The bell rings!

DING DING DING!

Bobbie remains stunned on the mat as Amy steps over her to join Jacob who raises her arm in victory!

Justin: Here is your winner -- Amy Marshall!
<< End of Match >>

I was never intimidated by her size, I kept getting up no matter her big power moves… I didn’t let the thought of another rookie beating me enter my mind… I left this match happy and a little smug as I wiped the smile of Christian’s face.  I proved why I always get up and keep going no matter the beating I get.

Ignoring the ongoing farce inside the ring, I head up the ramp to the backstage area with a smile on my face, as I grab a towel and some water and move away from the busy gorilla position to somewhere quiet and start to stretch and warm down.

As I began to stretch firstly my legs, I knew that it was only a matter of time that one of the three roving reporters would make an appearance and in this case, it would be miss Rocky Mountains. Someone I rarely talk to as I am usually accosted by Scott Oliver or Pussy Willow. So it was a different face.

“Hi Amy”.

“Ah rocky... long-time no see.”

I don’t stop my stretches as i greet her.

“Indeed... can I get a few words from you about your match?”

“Sure…”

I shift my weight.

“Well we just saw out there that while you struggled a little against Bobbie... you still beat her... what are your thoughts on this?”

“Struggled? I don’t think so. Bobbie used her power and weight and I used what I had... I fight in all my matches whether it’s a walk over match against someone like Veronica or a title match against god knows who... Bobbie may be big... but she made a rookie mistake and she has to learn from them. I exploited that she wanted all the attention on her and at the end of the day it cost her.”

I shrug.

“Well… thank you Amy.”

MRM smiles before walking off, leaving me to continue warming down, however, the rest of my warm down regime would be back in the changing room doing some yoga.  Grabbing the water and towel, I quickly leave the area and back to the changing room. The scene fades out with the locker room door closing .

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

13th June 2017
Santa Rosa, CA

A few days after Climax Control in which Amy was involved in a brawl between the mean girls, Amy, Devona and Jessie, Amy headed back to Santa Rosa with a slight bruised cheek, in which Amy and Joey had planned to meet the minister officiating their wedding.  It would be their first meeting with the minister, in which the minister would be getting to know Amy and Joey and what they have in mind for a wedding.

“I am so nervous.”

Amy says as she paces about Joey’s living room, as Joey shakes his head.

“There is nothing to be nervous about. She is here to get to know us.”

“But what if she doesn’t like us… and refuses to marry us?”

Joey grabs Amy and pulls her close.

“She can refuse to marry us but we can just get a friend to marry us through one of those online minister registrations. We can get around it.”

Amy relaxes in Joey’s hands.

“But…”

“shhh…”

Joey places a finger on Amy’s lip and at that moment the bell ring.  Joey removes his finger and head to the door, while Amy sits down on the nearby sofa and picks up the one of three water bottles on the table and takes a sip of water. A few seconds later, Joey appears with the female minister.

“Amy… this is Julia Fox… our minister.

Amy quickly stands and moves toward the middle-aged woman and offer out a hand.

“Hi.”

“Hello Ms Marshall.”

“Have a seat… there is water if you want some.”

“Thank you.”

The minister moves to the sofa and sits down as she pulls open a note pad, as Amy and Joey follow suite and sit down opposite the lady minister.

“Thank you for coming at short notice. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

Joey opens and looks at Amy with a warm smile.
“It’s fine… I had a cancellation.  So tell me bit about yourselves.  Amy first.”

The minister asks.

“Umm… Amy Marshall… I’m 37 years old and I wrestle for a living as well as owning two tattoo studios and co-own another business.”

Amy says saying nothing about the adult entertainment business.

“How about you Joey.”

“Joey Santino… 38 years old… I used to travel around before starting up some surf shacks and I am on the board of a California owned oil company. I was married for about 4 years before she died after a short battle with cancer.”

“Sorry to hear.  How long was it before you two met?”

The minister asks, as Joey looks at Amy.

“About f8 years… but we met once before but never considered anything then.”

“Why was that?”

The minister asked, as Amy looked at Joey and then back at the minister.

“Well… we were together for only about an hour. Didn’t have time to consider our feelings then.”

Amy shrugged.

“So when did you two meet again?”

“September 2015 on a sandy beach in Santa Marta, Columbia.”

Amy recalled.

“And you have been together since?”

“Pretty much!”

The minister nods as she jots things down.

“My next question… is What are the values that are important to you when it comes to marriage…”

Amy and Joey look at each other surprised at the question, as both Amy and Joey take a moment to think about the question before Amy speaks up.

“Well…”

The scene fades out, as Amy answers the question the best she can, while does the same, which leaves the minister impressed, as she then asks another question.  With the questions getting more deep, Amy sits back in her seat happy with how the questioning is going.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

23rd June 2017
Vlog

As people saw a few weeks back… Jessie and I decided to back Devona and help her in this never-ending battle between the Mean Girls and everyone else. And showing that we would be helping Devona… the mean girls stuck their nip/tucked noses into our business and well things turned into a brawl, however, it was quickly ruined by security… although we got the last word in against the mean girls… we know that this battle is going to end up on the Summer XXXtreme boat.  Although I am slightly disappointed that Jessie won’t be included, as she has to defend her newly won Roulette Championship.

Congratulations by the way… but Jessie’s replacement in the possible fight is none other than fellow MPC member… Kate Steele.

Kate… you are probably wondering why you got suckered into the match… but to be honest… you would be the perfect substitute for Jessie in this battle and I know that you can kick plenty of ass.

Now… in this six-person tag match that we might be having at Summer XXXtreme… we will most likely to have Veronica Taylor, Mercedes Vargas and Celeste North in this match… and in this build up… I am facing Celeste North.

Celeste… to be honest I don’t really know what your purpose is in this battle… Veronica is the waste of space… Mercedes is wasted being in the mean girls and you… you have some potential but I think you are just riding Mercedes’ and Delia’s coattails and just riding the dying wave of the mean girls.

Hell… I’m kind of wondering why you are here fall stop? You have stated that you don’t give a shit anymore nor have even bothered training…. And I feel quite insulted that you don’t take this match or even wrestling seriously enough.  But you know what… if you can’t be fucked to do anything… then just lie down like your mean girl compatriot… I am happy to pin you with an easy 123.

But if you don’t then… I am going to make sure you regret acting cocky and thinking you have this in the bag. I am going to beat respect into you and make you realise that being lazy isn’t going to win you match.

I am going to embarrass you and embarrass the mean girls… Sunday night… I am walking away victorious.

Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino