Author Topic: The Elders vs Team Technicolor  (Read 287 times)

Offline Wong Fai Hung

• A Shaolin Monk
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
The Elders vs Team Technicolor
« on: September 02, 2016, 11:48:39 PM »
 Tuesday August 25 2016
Zuri Bar MGM Grand Las Vegas

*We see Song wearing a black dress, her hair in a ponytail; she has little make up on and is seen wearing gold hoop earrings. We see Alana Allure wearing white pants with a matching white suit jacket blazer over a lilac colored blouse with black high heels and her hair pulled back into a tight bun.  The two are sitting having drinks as they wait for Jon Dough, Orchid, Lin Ting Lu, Ted, and Eyesnsane. The two are seen having drinks of some kind.*

Alana: Do you remember the first time I came to the school? I was probably just as nervous as I was before we got in the ring. I was a young girl in a strange and new place. Sure I knew kickboxing but I knew enough to know martial arts are a different ball game.

*Song look at Alana as Alana takes a sip of her drink.*

Song: You were more nervous back then. Anybody could see that.

Alana: Thanks. Anybody could see that you had no intentions of taking it easy on me either.

*Song laughs a bit, she then smiles at Alana before taking a sip of her drink. Alana also takes a sip as Song puts her cup back on the table*

Song: Doing so would have done you no good. Did your opponents ever take it easy on you when you were kickboxing, wrestling, or even in your corporate roles?

*Song looks over and can see a few fans waving at her and Alana, Song points to the fans so that Alana can turn to see them. Alana and Song wave at the fans before looking at each other again*

Alana: No you're right and I can see that now. Back then I just thought you did not like me for some reason at first. I mean I thought you were pretty standoffish whenever we were not sparing and going about our daily chores.

*Song shrugs the comment at first before trying to get a word in.*

Song: Alana...

*Alana leans over closer to Song*

Alana: No, Song believe me I get it. I understood who you are a long time ago. The truth is you are the same to me as anyone you are close to you. It took a while at first to figure that out but after time I saw it. You know I felt like you and Orchid were my only two friends.

*Song moves her head from side to side trying to figure out what to say*

Song: Well for one reason or another you had your rivals. Most of the girls just thought you were too concerned with being the pretty one.

*Alana has a shocked look in her face*

Alana: Wow really! I just guess I thought I always took things so seriously.

Song: You did and all it really took was for any of us to spar with you and get hit with one of those kicks of yours. From what I saw and remember you did take it seriously perhaps more so than most. I think because you did not stay at the school all year like the rest of us.

*Song and Alana both takes there drinks and both take a sip. Alana puts her drink down as Song continues to drink hers.*

Alana: I do wish I could have stayed like you guys did.

*Song puts her drink down.*

Song: You would be more proficient in Wing Chung by now that's for sure.

*Alana nods as she agrees with Song.*

Alana: I know.

Song: Hey don't misunderstand me. You do better than I would give any other part time student credit for and besides if I did not think you could handle yourself you and I would not be a team.

*Song says to Alana with a slight change of tone of voice.*

Alana: Uh thanks...

*Alana says to song while rolling her eyes.*

Song: Alana in every team there must and should be balance. Think of the yin and yang principals. The fact that you and I understand such things is both a gift and advantage over our competition. Also we have known each other a long time now. I would say we know each other better than most people that wind up teamed together in wrestling.

*Alana agrees with Song. Alana phone goes off. Alana takes the phone and sees it’s a text from Eyesnsane saying he is on his way and should be there in a few minutes. Alana smiles then goes back to look at Song.*

Alana: No, you are right. I think people under estimate how important that is. I mean really knowing somebody who has your back and understanding who that person is at their core. I think our last match went well. I only wish I could have helped more.

*Song looks at Alana with a WTF look.*

Song: You did fine.

*Alana shakes her head a bit.*

Alana: I get you but...

*Song stops Alana and cuts her off.*

Song: But that's not up to your own standards. I know you. Just be mindful and don't push yourself too hard. After all you are the one who has been a women's champion before.

*Song says while pointing her right finger at her.*

Alana: I get it we both bring our own sets of strengths and weaknesses and that's what makes it work. I really can't wait to have our next match. I know we are the stronger team and that we are going to win. I can just see it now. We are going to have the best match of the show. Oh and best of all we can show our fans and especially all the young ladies what they can achieve if they are serious and put their minds to it.

*Song gets upset a little bit at Alana*

Song: There you go always wanting to be the hero.

Alana: No it’s not that. I just want to project a strong and positive image. You know fans pay attention to what we do and what we say. It's hard to know the kind of effect we may have on people we don't know and don't get to talk to. I guess I feel a certain responsibility to our fans to always be the best I can be.

*Song no longer looking upset nods and agrees with Alana. Song rather she wants to admit it or not knows Alana is correct.*

Song: I would say that you felt that way before you really even realized that you felt that way.

*Alana starts to smile a bit at Song.*

Alana: I suppose you may be right.  As I think about it I would say I’ve always tried to prove that I was just as good at anything as guy is if not better.  You know I would root for you when ever we had competitions at the dojo.  I would love it when you and Orchid would beat the male students.  I just always figured that your disposition was due to your focus.

*Song looks at Alana with a mean look*

Song: Disposition?

Alana: Hey look after all these years I think I’ve earned the right to say you come off moody.

Song: Alana after all these years I look at you as a sister.

Alana: Awe…

*Alana walks over to Song and gives her a hug and leans her head on Song’s shoulder.*

Song: Hey, hey ok now.  That’s enough….

*Song gently removes herself from the hug.*

Song: Let’s not go getting all sentimental.  We can hug when we win the tag titles or at a funeral or at the end of our careers.

*Song smiles a bit but tries to hide it.*

Alana: I think I saw you almost smile.

Song: I think you are mistaken.

Alana: Yeah uh huh.  We really have to be on the same page against two sisters.  Just imagine one of them has been fighting battles with the other one all their lives.  They have an emotional bond.

*Song shrugs that comment*

Song: That is their weakness.  I say we have to exploit their feelings for each other.  Separate them and try to isolate one while frustrating the other.

Alana: Look Song I know you and I come from different places but I love you like a sister as well.  Also I don’t want to let you down out their or not carry my own weight.  I know I do a lot now especially taking over some things that Master Lilly normally takes care of but that does not mean that I am not focused.

Song: Better not.

Alana: I Think I keep the big picture in mind all the time and I see us someplace. I have a vision and that’s us as the Bombshell tag team champions and the guys as tag team champions and while that goal may seem lofty it is one that is very close to fruition.  This tag team tournament means so much to me.  This is my chance to make a great first impression with you, with the fans, and with all the other competitors.  

Song: The fans, ha

*Song says with sarcasm. Song changes her toe of voice

Song: You’ve proved who you are at your core to me a long time ago.  I see in your training, in your sparing, and I see how you work out that your dedication is where it needs to be.  These fans and this company should be down on their knees thanking whatever God they believe in that you have come to this company.

Alana: I know that anything worth having is worth fighting for and there is no quit in me.  We know each other well when it comes right down to it we know each other just as well as any sisters.  We just beat a set of superhero…

Song: Want to be heroes, There not Team Hero

*Song says as she cuts off Alana*

Alana: As I was saying, to get this far and I know it is supposed to be tougher and harder each round but we are going from women who had super powers to regular mortal women.

*Song laughs and stops quickly to allow Alana to finish her statement*

Alana: Don’t get me wrong.  I saw their match and I saw what they went through to get to us and I am in know way looking past them or worried about what comes next.  Oh but I am ready for this week and I am ready to wow all of the great fans in Montreal.  I’m ready to be the reason that all of these fans are glad they paid for a ticket.  Most importantly I am ready to take the next step with you to becoming the Bombshell champions and unlike the guys we are going to get it done our first time out.

Eyesnsane: That's it, that's all!

*Song and Alana turn to there left to see Eyesnsane standing there with his new FWA tag Team Title. We see Eyesnsane also wearing a grey suite with a white shirt and black tie and dark stunner shades on with black shoes.*

Song; Oh we will, unlike you and Jon

Jon Dough: Jon who?

Orchid: Jon Dough!!!!

*Eyesnsane turns around to see Orchid wearing the same black suit as Song while also wearing her new LAW Breakout Title. Jon is seen wearing khaki pants with a light blue polo shirt. Jon walks over to Eyesnsane, they fist bump each other. Eyesnsane smirks at the rest of The Elders.*

*Orchid and Jon Dough have just got back from the ICU, as they were there visiting LAW superstar Kenzi Grey and Alexis Blake after there bloody match they had at LAW’s QOTR.*

Jon Dough: Nice one, you and the best ever in FWA, Mac are the FWA Tag Team Champions. How does it feel?

*Jon asks while he and Alana are laughing there asses off.*

Eyesnsane:  How does it feel to be tag team champions with a guy I can’t stand?  It feels like having five winning numbers to the lotto and not having the 6th.  Sure it’s pretty good but then there’s something that is just bitter sweet.  It was great to win it, not so great that he grabbed the second title before I was able to take them both.  Shut up Alana, you already know more than most.

Jon Dough: Hey I know that all to well, just go find Lucian Frost and or Aaron Mathews and ask them yourselves.

*Orchid who is excited being with the rest of her stable wants this night to be about them not who got teamed with who.*

Orchid: Congrats either way!

Eyesnsane: Yeah, you too Orchid.

*A bar tender walk in and ask them if they want any drinks. Eyesnsane nods at the bar tender.*

Eyesnsane: Bring a bottle and 7 shot glasses.

Bar Tender: Seven, I see only 5 of you guys here.

*Jon Dough walks over to the bar tender and tells him to just bring 7 shot glasses. The bar tender walks away.*

Jon Dough: So let’s celebrate, I mean we now have two titles among The Elders.

Alana: Sounds good to me.

*Orchid walks over to the table and puts her LAW title down. Orchid then walks over to Eyesnsane and takes his FWA title and places it next hers. She then walks back over to Eyesnsane and grabs him by the hand. Eyesnsane looks confused as Orchid drags him to the dance floor. Orchid starts to dance, Eyesnsane just shrugs and starts to dance with Orchid.*

*Jon Dough looks over and can see Ted and Lin Ting Lu making there way to the table. The bar tender shows up with a bottle of Jack Daniels and 7 shot glasses. Lin Ting Lu walks to the bar tender and hand him $200 dollars. We see Ted wearing a lime green suit while Lin Ting Lu is seen wearing a black dress with black high heels.*

Master Lilly: Will this be enough for the bottle?

Bar Tender: Its more then enough, the bottle itself is just $150.

Master Lilly: Great, well keep the change and bring us a two liter of Coke please.

*The bear tender leaves the area to get them a two liter. Ted and makes his way to the table and sits next to Alana and Song. Lin Ting Lu follows suit and sits next to Ted.*

Master Lilly: So ladies, you see these two titles here on this table. How does that make you two feel?

Alana: Like we’ve started and not that I’m one to get jealous but I’m a lot more hungry for Song and I to win our own titles.

Song: Yeah, Eyesnsane has been treated like shit, funny thou how fast FWA turned that around when they found out that Eyesnsane is working for SCW, I guessed they feared they were going to lose there biggest draw so now there booking him more properly.

Master Lilly: I agree with that.

*Ted looks at Song and knows how to test her buttons.*

Ted: What about Orchid, Song?

Song: Whatever, she won’t hold that title there long.

Alana: That’s not nice.

Song: Hey you saw what I saw at LAW’s QOTR. There main eventer has decided to step down to go after a not main event title.

Alana: Ok well, lets just leave it at that and let Orchid address that in a later time.

*Lin Ting Lu nods at Alana.*

Master Lilly: I agree.

*Lin Ting Lu leans over to Ted and tells him to get the camera out. Ted nods and does just that.*

Master Lilly: So Song, Alana, you both have a match this weekend to advance to Violent Conduct III to face The Angel Clan.

Song: Yeah we will crush them like ca…

Alana: Song, she meant the match this Sunday.

Song: Oh you mean you actually think that Team Technicolor has a chance?

Alana: Yes they do.

Song: Do they? I mean they had a chance at the titles and it was clear they did not want the titles, Not only did not they provide footage for SCW but its like they had it planned out with The Angel Clan, I mean did you see that shit footage they put out vs. Team Technicolor. It’s clear they had that match rigged.

Alana: Well that is just sad, I mean sure they can laugh it up but they screwed the fans that paid good money to see that match only to be disrespected by both teams. Such a waste of talent and time.

Song: Yeah that. Plus when Team Technicolor did provide footage for there next match vs. Lust for Life, they provided crap footage. They really didn’t take them for real which seeing how that match played out I can’t blame the, but that’s a different story.

Alana: It’s sad, its women like them that gives the rest of us a bad rep in the world of wrestling. If they were to put in the effort in the ring like they do trying to sleep with male wrestlers they would be champions right now.

Song: Yeah I’m its ok if you want to be a loose goose and all but at least put in the same effort in the ring seeing how you are getting paid to fight not all the extra stuff you those two go around wanting to do.

Alana: Well one of them at least, since the other is married.

Song: That may be true but the married one has to play mother to the other one which does not work well when you are supposed to be a threat in the tag team division.

Alana: Never the less, I won’t be taking them lightly.  The fact remains we have not beat them until our hands get raised.

Song: Oh neither will I, I plan on beating them senseless till they come to there senses.

Alana: Good, as long as you don’t take them lightly, I mean this could all be a front and maybe they will show up wanting a fight

Song: Good, I hope so, that way I can really unleash an ass kicking and not feel bad about it later.

*All four of them are heard laughing.*

Ted: You feel bad for kicking someone’s ass, that’s funny shit right there.

Song: Yeah Ted, even I can tell joke every now and then.

*Orchid and Eyesnsane make there way back to the table. Eyesnsane takes the Jack Daniels bottle and opens it up, he pours 7 shots and hands them each a shot glass.*

Orchid: To Eyesnsane winning the FWA Tag Team Title!!

Ted: To Orchid winning the LAW Breakout Title.

Eyesnsane: To Song and Alana being the next SCW Bombshell Tag Team Champions.

Master Lilly: Two Eyesnsane and Jon Dough who will be the next SCW Tag Team Championship

Jon Dough: To all of The Elders and to what the future has in stored for us.

*All seven toasts and take there shots.*

Alana: Woo you really feel that going down!
user posted image