Author Topic: Jungle fever.  (Read 267 times)

Offline Melody Grace

• RAINBOWS!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Melody Grace
Jungle fever.
« on: June 24, 2016, 07:40:38 PM »
 Hello, hi… hey... long-time no talk. Whoa do we have a boat load to catch up on huh? Okay, where to start? Oh um three weeks ago I won the Sin City Wrestling edition of Fear Factor whoa, whoa, whoa did you see me? I’m swears to you I’m still picking the glass out from my feet but it was worth it because I won 50k for my charity and that’s A LOT of moolah. Hmm what happened next? Oh James and I have become friends again, well lovers? Best friends? Boyfriend and Girlfriend? I don’t know what we are to be honest but we are being nice to each other and that’s a start. I mean last time you guys saw us he was all like red face angry emoji crossed with the steam coming out of his nose emoji and I was like the angel emoji mixed with the unicorn emoji. Those emoji’s should really be combined and become a super emoji angel unicorn!

DA DA DAAAAAA! BEST EMOJI EVER!!

Oh my bad I’m getting off track, okay what happened next oh that’s right I FINALLY made Jessie tap AGAIN and this time I took her Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Internet Championship away from her. Please put a sticky post it note here because I need to come back and talk about this. I got my moment in the sun because of the great team work Natalie Slice and I showed the world in Tokyo Japan. For that Natalie I thank you, you will always be my partner in crime and always be my tag team partner, even though right now we are kinda on different paths. I will always love you and respect you and if you ever want a shoot at my Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Championship just ask me and I will make it happen.

Jessie Salco and Amy Marshall you two are good and I thank you so much for your clean fight at Into the Void 5.

After beating Jessie Salco in the match of my career thus far, I got to watch my boyfriend (?) James and best friend Despy go one on one for the Sin City Wrestling World Heavyweight Championship and boy oh boy what a match that was! I was going for both of them AND NOW before you say, you can’t possibly go for both of them you CAN and I DID! If James won I would have been over the moon but respectful to Despy and if Despy won I would have been over the moon to him and respectful to James. It’s a rock and hard place for a girlfriend and best friend to be in, but I’m so proud of them both it really warms my heart to see them out shine and out wrestle all the “big” boys in our company. If that match doesn’t get match of the year, then I’m a cooked chicken on a roast Sunday. I also cried my eyes out like a little girl (wait I am a little girl) when after the match James embraced Despy and the two share done of the best moments in side a Sin City Wrestling ring together. It was pure magic and it was earth moving.

Also if we don’t get a J2H V Despy match number two, I would be very, very surprised. These boys laid it all on the line and they didn’t get anyone down, they are the bench mark for SCW not any of the “big” brutes that walk around the place pretending that they own it.

After Into the Void, I jetted off on a big airplane with James and we headed straight to Greece where we relaxed and recovered from the stressful strenuous work schedule that Mark Hot Stuff Ward put us both on before Into the Void. Now relaxing in Greece was James idea, he just wanted to unwind and do nothing but lay in the sun, massages, a few small walks but nothing two over the top and I hopefully respected his wishes by not dragging him out to too many touristy things. I mean he had to take me to the shipwreck beach, there was no way he was getting out of that, oh and he had to take me on the donkey ride tour… oh and we went to the fancy Greek restaurant that cost us (James) an arm and a leg but it was pure heaven. HEAVEN I tell you, now I know what all the Gods loved Greece back in the day. However James week of picking the holiday destination soon finished and he found himself in…

Wait for it…

Wait for it…

Nants ingonyama bagithi Baba
Sithi uhhmm ingonyama
Ingonyama

And if you don’t know where or what that’s from we can’t be friends.

JAMEL went to South Africa and we (I) had the time of my life, like I’ve never felt this way before, this I swear and I owe it all to James!!!! We went on like sixty safaris and it took as four days to see a lion, four loooooooong days I was about to give up but James was all like you can’t give up and sulk and go home, that’s not what the golden couple of Sin City Wrestling is known for so we stuck it out and we finally saw a Lion. Bucket list item done. I was very excited and almost fell out of the jeep but James grabbed me and held me back from my impending death. That’s three times he has saved my life in the last five-ish weeks anyone would think he likes me or something.

Winky, winky…

Now this brings me up to this week on Climax Control, I was going to do the right thing about the controversy that has surrounded my victory over Jessie Salco because I made her tap and didn’t pin her. I was going to vacate the title so Jessie and I could go one on one once again and settle this FINALLY in the last match of our epic series of matches with dirty endings. However as I went to vacate the title Wardy came out and shocked the world by saying I could keep the belt, however… the Bombshell Internet Championship will now be defended twenty four seven. That means I could sleeping one night and someone could break into my house with a referee and they could try and pin me and take my Bombshell Internet Championship. Do you know what that means? That means there is no sleeeeeeeeeeep till Brooklyn well actually there is no sleep until the next super card Summer X-treme if I can hold onto this belt until I hit the cruise ship, I will finally be free and this crazy idea and crazy stipulation will be off my shoulders.

In the meantime I’m not going complain about it, what’s there to complain about? I mean it’s about time there was some interest back on the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Internet Championship belt. It’s about time someone was able to make it shine once again and I won’t stop until the whole world knows that the Bombshell Internet Championship IS THE MUST HAVE Championship in Sin City Wrestling. Not the Bombshell Championship that has been getting passed around like collection plate at church on Sundays, not the Roulette Championship that Kate Steel has held on to forever and run it so far into the ground that its buried and basically forgotten about. It’s time for a shake up here in Sin City Wrestling in the Bombshell division, I mean I know we are the best in the world at what we do, but sometimes even the best biscuits get stale and it’s time for a breath of fresh air to be washed over the ranks and for the ranks to be turned upside down and on their heads.

Wait, I get that basically means the exact same thing but just run with it.

Now onto this week I find myself in my first official title defence, up against one of the ladies I faced at Into the Void, Amy Marshall. The punk bombshell, the hall of famer, the Triple Crown, the bees’ knees in japan, the best technical and submissionist the world has ever seen blah, blah, blah. You know the one? I finally get to go one on one with one of the Sin City Wrestling royalty I just hope she does the right thing this time and doesn’t contact Jessie to help her out to repay the favour. However that will all been seen on Sunday night, I’ve got a whole week to worry about it. As for right now I’m off to go see Finding Dory with my best friend Despy and Simpson who will be watching after me like a hawk and if you think that ANY OF YOU stand a chance again Simpson, well… you’re the stupid robot emoji with no soul.

See you soon

--

We open up in a large open tree top hotel room right smack bang in the middle of Kruger National park, it’s the Lion Sands Tree top luxury suite for all of you who need details. Inside the room Melody can be found standing beside the bed that James is sitting on. He is putting his shoes on ready for another “fun” filled day of lion searching. Melody is dressed head to toe in a typical safari cargo shorts and shirt and hat arrangement. She has high white socks on and timberland boots on her feet, which James just stares at for a second and shakes his head from side to side.

Melody: If we don’t see a lion today, that it I’m giving up and going home.

Melody looks defeated as she looks down at James who has now returned his attention back to tying his shoes laces before he looks back up at Melody. The look on her pretty little face says it all; she was upset and annoyed that it had taken them so long to see a lion. There wasn’t anything James could do about it, but the look on Melody’s face wasn’t one of the manly facial expressions that he found adorable on her.

J2H: I’m sure we’ll see one today Mel, just be patient.

James flashed Melody a reassuring smile trying to boost her emotional status up but Melody just let out a big sigh and flopped down beside James on their massive king size bed.

Melody: I can’t be, like I try but I’m not really good at it.

She turned her head to look at James as she lay with her back against the mattress; she was swinging her legs off the side of the bed. James looked down at Melody with a crooked smile

J2H: Oh really?

Melody screwed up her nose at how coolly he replied to her, as if he was agreeing with her statement.

Melody: Sarcasm?

James had to hold back a laugh and he looked down at his lady friend fighting back a smile.

J2H: Never!

Melody just got up from the bed and started to pace around the side of the bed, like she was a caged animal.

Melody: Well I don’t know if I believe you or not, however I will promise you we will leave first thing tomorrow morning if we don’t see a lion today. I know how much you hate Africa and this week must be killing you.

Melody looked back at James before she twirled around and started to make her way towards the bathroom. James on the other hand reached out and caught her right hand, pulling her back gently. The young blonde turned and looked at her boyfriend who was now standing in front of her, his hand was still in hers and that caused her to blush.

J2H: Hey... come here.

James gave Melody a little tug pulling her closer to him gently trying to remove the space between them. He gave her a good look up and down before removing his hand from hers and placing it on the side of her face. Melody just ducked her head down shying away from him, but she finally looked up into his eyes bit down on her bottom lip.

Melody: Am I in trouble, you have that you’re in trouble look on your face.

James just let a small laugh escape his lips before his free left hand came up to push a stray strand of Melody’s blonde hair back behind her ear. He felt her melt into his touch which brought a cocky smile to his face.

J2H: You’re not in trouble, however we’re not leaving this place until we well you see a lion you got that?

He was looking firmly into her eyes staring down at her with intent.

Melody: But you hate it here?

She wasn’t wrong but James did his best to hide his discontent with Africa with a smile. While Melody just started to twirl around on the balls of her feet something she did when she was nervous.

J2H: Eh, it’s not so bad... plus we don’t quit... so why should we quit on seeing a lion huh?

James gently nudged Melody who was already off balance as she was winging around on her feet, before he quickly made the save and held her back from tumbling over. Melody was now pressed up against his chest with a nervous smile on her face and her cheeks were flushed red. Her little heart was beating at one thousand beats a minute.

Melody: You would stay here just for me?

Looking up at him she bit down on ht bottom lip dragging it into her mouth as she held back a perfect smile, James could sense what she was hinting at and he playfully knocked it away.

J2H: Don’t make a big deal out of it.

Winking down at her the Brat Prince just smirked wildly but Melody pushed herself closer to him and planted her soft lips against his for a small kiss.

Melody: Thank you.

This time James brought his lips to hers and the two shared another small but gentle kiss before he broke away from her. Her right hand found his and James was heading off towards the door with Melody in tow.

J2H: Don’t mention it, alright let’s go Safari Barbie, these lions aren’t going to find themselves.

He turned back to look at her, looking her up and down once more she did look exactly like safari barbie in her get up today and she was his safari barbie and that’s all that mattered right now. Melody on the other hand had that goofy smile on her face, the one she got when she had butterflies swirling around her stomach. She was completely and utterly infatuated with James and the fact that he was staying in Africa so she could see a Lion meant the world to her. Melody hurried her steps so she was standing beside James and quickly hooked her arms around his waist to hug him, while James draped his arm over her shoulders and the two headed off to their fifth day straight of safaris.

--

Hello again, to say the last few weeks of my life have been a roller coasted would be an understatement however if I could change a single thing I wouldn’t.  

However that’s not what I’m here for right now, I’m here to talk about my up and coming match up with Amy Marshall for the Sin City Wrestling bombshell Internet Championship. MY Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Internet Championship, the one that I won at into the void after weeks of trying the one that I don’t plan on giving up any time soon. I’m sorry Amy but this Sunday won’t be your night. I have nothing against you personally it’s just business and right now my business is all about keeping my Bombshell Internet Championship around my waist.

Now I know you’re going to try and come at me using James’ name, using the fact that I have body guards to surround me to make sure no one tries anything on me to take my title away but just know that all your talk will fall on deaf ears. I’ve gotta do what I’ve gotta do to keep this Championship so if that means being extra careful you can’t exactly blame me.

Each week I had said that the next match will be the biggest one in my career and this week I will say it again, because this week I have the chance to defend my title and I don’t want to be a one hit wonder, I want to keep this belt for as long as I can. I need to beat Amy, so I can show the world that I deserve this belt, that I deserve this chance to be a true champion. I need to beat Amy so I can silence the doubts that are in the back of everyone’s minds. No one wants me to be champion, no one wants to see me as the champion and no one wants me to be a successful champion. So I need to prove them wrong, I need to show them that I can hang with the big girls. I need to show everyone that my spot amongst the greatest of Sin City Wrestling isn’t just because of my child like charms or because of my friendships with the Sins or my relationship with J2H. I need to prove to everyone that I belong; I need to prove that I’m serious and I’m one hundred per-cent serious. I want to defend my belt with honour, integrity and with grace.

Ha-ha name puns, oops getting off track.  

So this Sunday I go up against one of the toughest meanest girls in Sin City Wrestling history, Amy Marshall... will I take her challenge lightly? Absolutely not however will I back down to her? No wait for it... no... gracing... way. I will bring the fight to her and I will hopefully show the world that I have what it takes to be a great champion that I have what it takes to put Amy Marshall down. Not many people can celebrate that achievement but I really hope I can add it to my list.

I will see you all on Sunday night and hopefully after my match I’ll be celebrating with a celebration milkshake. If not I can promise you all I won’t stop until I build my little empire back up.

Don’t give up on me and don’t count me out.

Mwah
>