Author Topic: Drama, drama.  (Read 400 times)

Offline Melody Grace

• RAINBOWS!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Melody Grace
Drama, drama.
« on: May 20, 2016, 06:39:00 AM »

<p style="color:#B2A1ED">OH MY GOD, HI! It feels like it’s been forever. Well it’s been like two weeks but hey that’s a long time for you and I to be apart am I right? How have you been? I have been exhausted I mean have you been keeping up with me? I bet you have tried but you have no idea what I’ve been up to and you have no idea where I have been? Wait hold up that’s a little confusing. Hopefully I can explain better. Starting now, well last week I missed my first ever Climax Control since my return. Now before you say, oh look Melody doesn’t love us anymore, please note that I had to be in Vegas to film a clip for the movie called Cougar Hunters. I KNOW RIGHT. I’m going to be a movie star. Well not exactly a movie star in this movie I mean my scene goes for exactly like 12 seconds, but it was the best 12 seconds of my life. Now before any of your dirty, dirty, minded people start making jokes. Don’t. It’s not worth it. Also I had to be in LA last week to catch up with Drake Green, NOW  this is where it gets all sorts of messed up.

Hold on to your hats boys and girls because Big Momma Mel is going to explain some mega drama.

Drake and I met up in LA for one reason and one reason only. To talk about a future movie role in his Jack Hammer series, for you guessed it ME. Nothing more, nothing less! Okay that’s a lie; I did talk to him about Bruno Mars because Drake and I are Bruno Mars buddies for life. Drake took me to go see Bruno ageeeees ago when he was dating some Desire lady? Anyways we are friends. Just friends. I don’t like Drake like that. I mean he’s cute duh, he’s pretty witty, he’s funny, he has an amazing business sense but he’s not my type.

Once again for all of you playing at home;

Drake Green is not my type.

Let me repeat that for all of you in the back.

Drake Green is NOT my type.

I mean I’m pretty sure deep down he’s still in love with Misty (Well I hope he is) but, hey don’t tell Mikah that. Oops my bad. Plus why would Drake be interested in someone like me when he is currently hitting (not like physically, but it is physical – Ah you get what I’m saying) Mikah at the moment? She’s a babe-a-rooni so why would anyone think that Drake would go from first class to coach? Huh? It doesn’t make sense; I mean I’m no scientist but even I can work that common fact out. Science, I like science. Test tubes, chemicals, long white coats… you know… I find scientists REALLY appealing. I mean if you can tell me the difference between the sun and the moon, colour me interested. Take me to dinner and hold my hand because we’re going to be together forever. Hold up I’m getting WAY off track here.

So after Tommy leaked a “picture of me” on his stupid Twitter. I had the whole world blowing up my notifications. “OMG MEL HOW COULD YOU?” “OH MY GOD MEL” “OH MY GOD MEL, WHAT ABOUT JAMES?”  This is where you might want to sit down and put your feet up. What about James huh? WHAT ABOUT HIM? I don’t owe him ANY explanation I mean it’s not like we are together; we are far from being together. I mean the last time I spoke to James was at Climax Control two weekends ago after Mark “Hot Stuff” Ward just literally ripped my heart out and stood on it. That monster of a man took away MY Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Championship and made me give it back to Jessie Salco. Oh know trust me everyone I haven’t forgotten, however you know my rule, Melly doesn’t get mad she just gets even. Trust me when I say this, once I’m done with Mark you’re going to be calling him Steven Wardo.

Get it like as in even Stevens. Hahahaha!

Oh okay back on track so the last time I spoke to James was like two weeks ago and you wanna know what he was like to me?

R-U-D-E!

I mean go and watch the reply, what a... donkey.

So how dare he come at me after that picture was posted? HOW DARE YOU for jumping on the James bandwagon (that’s if you did. If you didn’t I love you, you’re my loyals) Ever since my return I have tried to make my feelings known to him, I’ve tried right my wrongs and he has given me nothing. NOTHING! Yet once this photo “of me” gets posted he acts like a crazy person? NOT HAVING IT. So if he wants to play it’s over card, that’s fine with me.

It’s actually not fine by me that’s a lie and I can’t lie but I’m really upset right now and that’s all I’m going to react with.

You know what hurts me the most? I couldn’t give a hoot that people think I was with Drake, I was with Drake I mean nothing happened that people should be concerned about. I’m not mad that a stupid picture was posted; I mean I even laughed about. I’m still laughing about it. I’m mad because that little brat still thinks it’s me after I posted the following photo that Tommy obviously couldn’t get his grubby hands on, because you know what? His story would be null and void. I’m mad because  I lived with James, I’ve spent a trillion hours with James and YET He still thinks that lady in the picture is me? He thinks that the twenty dollar special outfit that she is wearing belongs to me. He thinks that I would be that desperate to open up Photoshop and edit my own face out? He thinks that low of me. Rude, absolutely rude.

Sure we have spent time apart from each other and no doubt things have happened, but I would never ever throw something like this in his face. The fact that he doesn’t believe it, that’s what kills me the most.

So not only have I been battling losing one of my closest friends, YES friend over these past two weeks. I’ve been cleaning up rumour after rumour. I’ve been fighting back tears; I’ve been trying to go into my work interviews and trying to come up with nice ways of saying no to talking about James. I have been missing that stupid brat faced stupid head and for what? Nothing but disrespect. I guess it’s true what they say love does make you blind, love makes you sick and love make you angry.

Annd I’ve never been this angry in my life.

Angry Birds; the Melody edition! No really I’ve got Dexter, Marley, the flamingos and I just brought a peacock. Watch your back guys, I’m fully loaded with beaks and feathers.

However this week it’s not about being mad it’s about one thing and one thing only, protecting Despy. I made a promise to him that I wouldn’t be mean to Mikah so I will keep it, for as long as I can.

This week I have the Mount Warning of challenges when I have to go toe to toe with Mikah in the centre of the six sided Sin City Wrestling ring. To say I’m nervous is putting it lightly. I can see this week is going to be another week riddled with no sleep and nothing but torture.

How will your girl fair? Who knows, but let’s kick it off shall we.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

GOOOOOOOOOOOO MEEEELLLLYWALL!!!

---

Melody: Despy; do you think we will be friends forever?

The scene opens up with Melody Grace and her best friend Despy lying on the roof of their hotel looking up at the bright sky watching the clouds roll over. It was an unusually clear day in Japan so cloud watching was a possibility on this rare beautiful day.

Despy: Um, yeah. I don’t see why not? Why what have you done?

Despy doesn’t roll over to look at Mel who is lying beside him, her focus on the big blue sky above them.

Melody: I haven’t done anything.

There they were just two best friends watching the clouds float by with no drama and not a care in the world, Melody loved this and she missed it.

Despy: Angel says that girls only ask that type of questions if they have done something wrong, so what did you do?

Angel was laying between them both looking up at the sky as well with a pair of black shades over his eyes to protect him from the harsh sun that was beaming down. Despy was dressed from head to toe protecting his skin from the harsh UV rays while Melody was embracing the sun in a yellow tank top and a pair of blue denim shorts.

Melody: I haven’t done anything I promise, I just wanted to know. You mean a lot to me I never want to lose you.

She turned to look at her best friend who had finally turned to look at her; he had a smile on his face that slowly shifted to a look of concern.

Despy: Are you going away again?

Melody screwed up her nose, as her mouth flung open; he was worried that she was going to leave.

Melody: No, of course not.

She reassured him with a smile that brought his smile back to his face, before her rolled back over to look at the bright sky.

Despy: Good, because I don’t think me-Angel could handle it if you disappeared again.

Melody grew sad at the reality of her disappearing and what it would have done to Joshua and it broke her heart, however he had done nothing but love her just the same way when she return as to before she left.  

Melody: I’m not going anywhere I promise.

Holding out her pinkie she goes to pinkie swear, something that she and Despy take very seriously as the two exchanges this sign of friendship Despy quickly yanks his hand away to point up at the sky.

Despy: Hey Melly, look at that cloud it looks like a chicken in an egg that’s being chased by a rabbit wearing pyjamas.

Melody looks up and finds the cloud he is talking about and the two start laughing uncontrollably.

10 minutes later.

Melody had moved from her position of watching the clouds and was making her way over towards Rage and Synn who were talking in private, well so they thought.

Rage: Did you see what that fucking pussy posted in his promo this week?

Synn didn’t reply but he followed it up with a nod.

Rage: and the fuckwit it posting on twitter about pills and shit, if he hurts Despy this week because of his recklessness, I’ll fucking break him in half.

Suddenly who they were talking about clicked inside Melody’s mind and before they could say anything else she was running off to go find him. She didn’t even know if he was in Japan but she had to save him, she had to help James but as Melody was running off she slammed straight into the front of someone. It was her big brother Gabriel as she went to excuse herself, she didn’t see that he had raised his right hand to the side of her neck and with a simple click of his thumb she was now falling asleep. Gabriel quickly caught her in his arms as Synn and Rage watched on from the sound of Melody’s small yelp. The sight of Melody “fainting” brought Despy to rush over.

Despy: HEY what did you do to Melody?

Despy stomped hsi feet demanding answers and now Synn and Rage had made their way over to see what was happening and if Melody was alright. Synn on the other hand knew exactly what Gabriel had done and he was smiling proudly.

Gabriel: Me? I did nothing, she just saw my bicep and passed out.

Despy just rolled his eyes, while he looked down at Melody who was out cold.

Despy: Typical Melody, is she okay?

He peered down at her with Angel as she lightly purred like a cat as she snored.

Gabriel: I’m sure she’ll be fine Despy, she’ll wake up again soon.

Despy: Boy is she lucky she didn’t see your legs, she’d be out for days.

With that little jab said Despy helps Gabriel with Melody as they walked her over towards the exit. While Gabriel went to question Despy but he was cut off by his little brother.

Despy: If you don’t know what’s wrong with your legs by now, don’t bother asking.

And with that said and done the scene faded to black.
---
The scene opens up in a beautiful peaceful mountain like setting, there isn’t anyone to be seen just a big bold mountain covered in perfect green grass. The scene quickly shifts to a hotel room and looking out from a secluded balcony Melody Grace can be seen.  She doesn’t waste any time once she sense the focus is on her and she quickly gets into work mode.

Melody: Holy balls, this week I have the chance of a lifetime when I get to face Mikah one on one. I’m in two minds about it, I mean a part of me wants to run away and hide but another part of me wants to take this chance by the horns and ride it all the way to the stables. I guess I only have myself to blame I mean it was only a few weeks back when I said that I wanted to face Mikah, because I was sick and tired of everyone saying that she was the top bombshell or well the best bombshell. Maybe I was jealous? Maybe I was insecure? Or maybe just maybe I wanted to prove a point and now here I stand, waiting for Sunday to roll on over so I can finally go up against one of the greatest Sin City Wrestling Bombshells that the world has ever seen. Am I nervous? Of course I’m nervous, but is that going to hold me down? No, absolutely not.

She wiggles her right index finger as if to back up what she’s saying, before flicking a lock of her long blonde hair over her bare shoulder. Melody is wearing a pretty white off the shoulder lace dress that cuts off just above the knees. Showing off her tanned and toned legs, on top of her head is a wide brimmed yellow hat; she was clearly dressed and ready for her adventures for the day.

Melody: I finally have a chance to show the world that I’m more than just a pretty face, I’m more than just the girl who fan girled over J2H, I’m more than just a Seven Deadly Sins wanna be... I get to show everyone that I mean business. Oh boy do I mean business. I mean I didn’t drag my sorry little behind out of the cold of Norway for no reason I didn’t drag myself away from the one place that has made me feel at peace, for no reason. I came back to show everyone what I can be and who I have become.

She stares at the “camera” focused while she makes her way over to the handrail; leaning up on it she overlooks the beautiful mountain. Taking a moment she soaks it all in before continuing.  

Melody: Who am I? I’m Melody Grace Carpenter, I’m twenty two and I am the future of Sin City Wrestling. I want a piece of the pie so badly that I’m going to reach for it while it’s still in the oven. I’m the girl who no one takes seriously, I’m the girl who gets over looked, who get’s judged, whose name gets thrown around and I get picked on. Would I change any of it? No, it’s made me who I’m turning into and that’s stronger, faster and hungrier. I’m more focused than I think I have ever been in my life and trust me when I say this, that’s a great accomplishment because you know me I get distracted pretty easily. However my days of getting distracted are over and you can thank everyone who has over looked me, you can thank everyone who has tried to use me as a stepping stone, you can thank everyone who has tried to test me. There has been a lot of over lookers, a lot of people trying to use me to get to the top and there have been a lot of people who have tried to test me. The harsh reality is, they have all crashed and burned while I’m still standing.  

She licks her lips and plays with her long blonde hair once more, finding some much needed confidence. Once she is done Melody places her hands back on the railing and she leans forward letting the fresh air catch her face and breathe new life into her.  

Melody: I mean let’s take a look at what has happened to me since my return shall we? First I was beaten on by Candy and her sister Hazel. I was put on the shelf with a broken nose and I had to sit at home for six weeks just waiting, begging for my nose to heal so I could come back and take her on. During that moment I had enough time to think and process what my next move would be. People told me to just leave it alone, people told me not to go after her but I made sure that when I returned to SCW that she NEVER forgot the name Melody Grace Carpenter. I ruined her dream retirement moment from Sin City Wrestling like it was nothing; I made her whole career in Sin City Wrestling feel like it was for nothing. I shattered her dreams of the glorious finish and I did it in a heartbeat. Two out of three falls and I lost the first one, you really think that wasn’t planned, you really think that I wasn’t going to play up to everyone’s expectations? You see a lot of people didn’t want to see me win, so I gave them a taste, I gave them a little cherry of hope that Candy was going to smash me, only to rip it from you all without a second thought. I placed confidence in Candy only to crush her, just like that.

She lifts her right hand up and she clicks her fingers before while smirking, she was just getting started.

Melody: In years to come, hell not even years, in weeks, hell even days to come people will say Candy Overton and the reply will simply be who? Who indeed, she’s nothing but a fly that was squashed on impact. She made the mistake of messing with me and she paid the price, she was shown the door, gracefully tasting the bitter seeds of defeat. While I licked my lips knowing that I had just taken candy and chewed it up and spat it out like it was tobacco. Do you wanna know what it’s like knowing that I’m sweeter than candy? It’s gratifying, it’s electric, and it’s the spark that I needed to take me on to the next step.

Eyeing the “camera” up and down Melody just smirks, as she bites down on her plump bottom lip. She was different, she was being real, she was reading like an open book for once.

Melody: The next step you say? That was focusing on the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Internet Championship. I mean Jessie Salco practically begged for me to have a match with her as she took to twitter and tried to preach that she would be a fair champion and let me have the first shot at her after she beat Mercedes because I pinned the champion one two three, two weeks prior. Here we all were thinking that Jessie had turned over a new leaf and that she wasn’t such a boring piece of shit but she was someone who we could look up to and admire. Well that date was set the match was booked and I did what I told everyone what I was going to do. I beat Jessie Salco in the middle of the ring, she was just seconds, seconds off from tapping... that was until Amy Marshall ran in and made the save. After that it’s almost too fucking predictable, like a pair of vultures they swooped in and started to pick away at me, fully knowing there was no way I could defend myself. I was in fact only saved by the return of my girl, my Natalie, my beast, my future tag team partner and for that I’m forever grateful. However Amy Marshall and Jessie Salco learnt a valuable lesson. One being that I’m in fact better than them and two they messed with the wrong girls. The following week Amy Marshall was destroyed by Natalie and since them, she’s been like ghost. I mean she tries so hard to topple Natalie but it will never happen. Admit defeat Hall of famer and move the fuck on.

As the words of slander roll out of her mouth Melody, swirls her tongue around her mouth enjoying this new taste of confidence.

Melody: Nevertheless a rematch was born and once again I beat Jessie Salco fair and square I pinned her one two three, I became the NEW Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Internet Champion. I had my moment in the sun and that was everything to me. That was my moment; that was my climbing of Mount Everest. Until Mark “Hot Stuff” Ward came out and blew a load all over Jessie Salco and took the championship away from me, you can’t deny it. You can’t even try and say it didn’t happen. Then he wanted to play like it was my fault. You wanna know what you did Mark? You lit a fire inside of me that I didn’t think could be turned on, especially from someone like you. Not only do I want to prove to you that I can and I will be a champion in Sin City Wrestling one day. I’m going to take the most pleasure in knowing that I will be a champion and you’re going to hate every moment of it. It’s going to drive you mad and that thought right there puts Goosebumps all over my body. For all of you thinking immature thoughts, grow up. I wouldn’t touch him if he was the last damn human on this life and I was a vampire and needed his blood to survive.

This really was Melody, she was tying in her love for Vampires after all. Her attention was on the lush mountain in front of her before she took in a deep exhale and continued.

Melody: Now before you all sit there and ask? But Melody, you’re facing Mikah this week why aren’t you talking about her? Trust me Mikah will get a taste of what is coming to her very shortly. Let me just round up the first topics and let you know why they were so important to me and why they are so important in the growth of Melody Grace Carpenter. You see every time I get stepped on, pushed, abused, made fun of, you all need to realise by now that I will just get back up. It doesn’t matter how many times you try and knock me down, I’ll just spring back up, I will take you on, I will fight you until I can’t fight anymore and trust me when I say this. You guys think I’m annoying because I’m happy and full of energy and I’m in your face all the time, imagine what I’m like when I have a motive?

Turning to look back at the camera Melody clicks her tongue off her white teeth satisfied with where this is going so far.

Melody: A reason to beat you, a reason to prove you wrong and a reason to overcome you like just pathetic little obstacle. I can be and I will be unstoppable. Mark my words. Everything that I do in the future will be thanks to you. All of you who have picked on me who have bullied me and while I am ascending to the top you’ll be wilting away in the shadows.  Remember to remind yourselves that you did this. You created this. You made me grow hungry, you made me want to become the best there is, the best there was and the best there will be. Every wrong that has been done by me will be made a right and every bit of slander, ever bit of doubt, every bit of meanness will turn to nothing but dust in the wind; just a speck on my reality. Just a distant location in my revision mirror! You’ll be a forgotten memory in my past while I’ll be a constant reminder in your future.  

She plumps up her hand once more before running her left hand over the hand rail taking a step towards the “camera”.

Melody: A change in Sin City Wrestling is coming and I just hope you’re ready for it and if you’re not ready for it, I can’t spell it out for you more than what I already have… it’s just your damn bad luck.

She sets that off with a wink before she rolls her head around her shoulders, she was just settling in.

Melody: Now Mikah don’t think that I have forgotten about you, I haven’t forgotten you. I haven’t forgotten that I’m facing you. I know who you are and I know what you do. I know that I should fear you, I know that I should be worried about facing you and I know that you’re the one that they call the “best” that they call the “top”. However trust me when I say this, I don’t not fear anything about you Mikah, I don’t care about you. People think that I need to show you respect, that I need to shower you in praise? Well guess what you won’t be getting that from me and you won’t be getting it here tonight. Let me tell you this for free Mikah, the best always fall, legends always die, Myths are nothing more than stories and you’re nothing more than lowly human who has taken her predictable fall from grace.

She looks back at the mountain collecting her thoughts before she continues.

Melody: All week long I have heard everyone say, she’s going to beat you Melody. She’s going to smash you; she’s going to destroy you. My response is; she can try. She can try her hardest, but like trying to walk with two shoes tied together she will trip and fall. She’ll fall flat on her face, she’ll fall from her stance of being at the top, from being the greatest, being the best and then she will fall flat on her back and I’ll hook her legs and the referee with count, one, two, three. The bell will sound and my hand will be raised in victory. I’m not going to back down to some myth that Mikah is the be all and end all and that she is the marking stick for the rest of us bombshells to reach for. Fuck that. Fuck that right to hell. She doesn’t cast anything over me, she’s doesn’t even create a shadow. She’s just a once was and never will be again. Look at facts, legends come and go, the best come and fall… Mikah might just be the very next Misty. In fact she’s very much like Misty.

Turning back to look at the “camera” Melody flashes an evil smile, something that hasn’t been seen before on her face.

Melody: Now hold onto your hats and before you start slating me for bashing Misty hear me out. Misty was the best in her time, she was the best in her era, she was undefeated, she ruled over the Sin City Wrestling bombshell roster like she was Queen fucking Mary. She would pick you up and play with you only to toss you away like you were nothing. That was until Odette Fucking Stevens showed up, that was when the queen was toppled and beaten not once, not twice but three times. You know what that tells me? That the best always gets overcome, the best always go under and the best always plummets now let that sink in.

She pauses for dramatic flair and her hazel eyes flicker from the natural lighting, it was as if Melody was a brand new woman.

Melody: You know what’s great about being at the bottom? The weaklings as you guys like to call us can get stronger; the failures as you call us can succeed and we can climb our way up and claim the titles, claim the respect, claim what is ours. Yet when you’re at the top and you come in at the top and you basically stay at the top, the only direction you can really go in is down. That’s what’s been happening to Mikah. I mean she wants us to believe that she carried the division for nine months and that she wanted to drop the belt to Sammi because she was getting bored. She wasn’t getting bored she was getting lazy, she was getting predictable, she was getting dry. So she was ironed out and folded by Sammi who took the “best” and turned her into nothing but the rest. Yet we still hear about her bashing on that she is the best, that she is the one that carried the division. You want to know why you were at the top for so long? Because I wasn’t around, because unlike the rest of the sad excuses of Bombshells on the roster I don’t fear you, I don’t see you as something special you’re just another one of Mark’s chew toys that lost its shine so he tossed you away when he figured out that you’re not worth it. You’re really not worth it, you’re not worth the fuss, you’re not worth the commotion and you’re not worth that pedestal that you so proudly stand upon and that people put you on. It’s time to be taken down a peg, it’s time to be removed and it’s time for the hype around you to fizzle out into nothing.

Narrowing her eyes Melody can’t hold back her happiness, she is finally confident being in this mode. For weeks now she had fought it but this week she was embracing it like a warm hug.  

Melody: That’s your reality now Mikah, you’re nothing.

A dry laugh escapes her lips before she rolls her tongue over them adding more moisture to them. Melody turns away from looking at the “camera” and she goes back to leaning on the hand rail.

Melody: Every time we think you’re going to bounce back and take control, you manage to trip and fumble you manage to fall, you manage to disappoint everyone who believes in you, who buys into the Mikah hype. Yet every time you do, people like me get to sit back and watch, laughing. You’re still trying to keep your hand on the wheel that steers the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell division but here’s some advice for you, let it go. Remove yourself for a while, collect your thoughts focus on what you need to focus on. Let people like Sammi, Crystal and Lucy handle it because let’s face it, you can’t even get a hold of yourself, so how do you think you can be the best? How do you think that you can play with the big guns anymore? You’re distracted and being distracted in this sport can get yourself injured or worst make yourself irrelevant.

Melody gave the “camera” a cheeky side eye that could only spell out one thing; she was being rude and very much unlike herself.

Melody: Come this Sunday at Climax Control. I plan on shocking the world when I take you out, when I beat you. I want to beat you, I have to beat you. Do you think that I just came back for fun and games? Right now there isn’t a drop of fun loving blood left in me; right now I’m in no mood for games. You’re only saviour this week will be Despy, you’re only glitter of hope will be MY best friend forever... Despy. The thought of him is what’s going to control me, because I’m just seconds away from snapping, I’m just seconds away from losing all control and he made me promise that I wouldn’t hurt you. He made me promise that I would play fair. I will never break his heart; I will never break a promise. However he knows, that I’m in Sin City Wrestling to reach a height that I’ve never been at before, so he also knows that means I’ll run my way through anyone that gets in my way. Right now you’re in my way.  

Waving her hand towards the “camera” she motions that Mikah needs to step aside. Finally she turns back around so she can look directly down the “lens”

Melody: It’s time to get out of my way and it’s time for me to find out exactly how far away from the “top” I am. If I can beat you this Sunday I’ll be one step closer to my goal of becoming the champion that I know I can be. It’s only a matter of time and I have plenty of it on my way to the top. While you on the other hand, have time ticking away. Your time is running out and while you decided to either get up and fight or fall to the bottom of the pit I’ll be ascending to a new height of greatness. Regardless of what you decided it’s not going to happen on Sunday. Sunday will be my night, Sunday will be my test and I do not plan to fail.

Melody waves at the “camera” before blowing a mocking kiss as she closes her eyes. She goes to turn back around to face the mountains but it’s suddenly gone, the whole back drop is gone and her eyes finally rip open.

Melody: OH MY GOD!!!

Melody jolts up in her bed before she looks around the unfamiliar room startled, before she can do or say anything else someone bounces on the base of the bed stealing her attention.

Despy: Are you okay Mel? You screamed.... You’ve been out of it for ageeees.

Melody blinks rapidly as she looks down to see her best friend at the end of the bed clutching onto his teddy, Angel. Melody doesn’t know what to say at first but she manages to climb out from under the bed sheets and scuffle her way down towards Despy. Without a word spoken she just reaches out and hugs him, holding on for dear life. Despy hugs her back, Angel of course as well, as he feels her body trembling in between his hands.

Despy: Are you okay?

Melody just pulled back from Despy and she nodded as if to say yes but the words that came out of her mouth didn’t match up.

Melody: I don’t want to be evil.

Melody realised that words had flown out of her lips and now Despy and Angel were staring at her confused. She quickly dropped her head down and held back the urge to cry, she didn’t want to cry she had cried enough this week. Despy didn’t know what to say at this point of time but he offered Angel over for Melody to hold onto and hug.

Despy: You watch over Melly, Angel and I’m going to go get dad, he’ll know how to fix this.

Before Melody could protest Despy leapt off the bed and rushed off into the other room shouting for his father, the man, the enigma, Synn.

To be continued;  
---
<p style="color:#B2A1ED">Hello, it’s me... I was wondering after all these years you’d finally like to meet.

No?

Okay fine whatever, I don’t even need you anyways, you hater gator.

Let’s get down to business shall we? Okay we shall. This weekend I get to finally go up against Mikah and you know what I’m excited. I’m so excited I almost lost my (wait for it)... hat when I found out. Phew thought that one was going to be dirty didn’t you, well shame on you. I literally screamed and shouted at the phone when I saw the card I was like OH MY GOD THE BOOKING GODS LOVE ME and they do love me I mean I have the chance of a life time this week to prove to everyone that I have what it takes to go up against Mikah, Mikah, squeaker, squeaker peaker, peaker pumpkin eater. Oh wait that last word didn’t rhyme... drats. However you get the point.

I’m feeling electric, please be warned that I’m not really electric so you can still approach me and get big ol’ Melly hugs.  

Everyone loves a Melly hug I mean I put little extra somethin’ somethin’ a bit of bingo bango oomph in them and people just go gaga for them.

Muh, muh, muh p-p-p-p-poker face.  

You can’t read it no, so you don’t really know how excited I really am to be facing Mikah. It’s like a number between one and ten, just kidding it’s a 12 thousand billion to the moon and back times twenty three that’s how excited I am. She is Despy’s friend after all and well if he likes her then I guess I should like her too am I right? Its shame that we have to fight each other this week but Mikah I’ve got the solution girl.

DANCE OFF!!!

WOOOO!!

Give me a little shimmy, shimmy and little dab, dab and a little gangster, gangster and girl we’re going to have the best dance off this world has ever seen. You’ll be like MJ and I’ll be like Usher and we will murder that dance floor, some might even say there will be blood on the dance floor. You know from like our feet from moving so much, not us fighting. Cause us fighting would make Despy sad, and making Despy sad would be a great mistake.

He’s way too adorable to see angry.

So I’ma do my best to keep this dance off or match whatever way we decide to go fair and square. I hope you can do the same thing.  I’m really looking forward to seeing you in the ring this Sunday. I feel like this will be the match of my career... I mean like so far. However just know if we decide to get down and dirty, I will have full intentions of making sure you either tap, tap, tap, taaaaaaap out or you get pinned for the one, two and three.

You see I have big goals here in SCW and I can’t afford to have them stop now, so please note that it’s no

Aannnd when I say Faxes you know I mean straight up facts.

FACT ONE: Melly is going to go into Climax Control with one thing in mind, be the best dancer or be the wrestler of the night. TRUTH!

FACT TWO: There isn’t a damn thing that Mikah peaker can do about it, because god gave me the gift of perfect dancing feet he also gave me the gift of wrestling skills. I’ve got this so far in the bag it’s stuffed away for safe keeping. SING IT!

FACT THREE: Mikah is great and she is one of the best but I just want to be a little bit greater than Mikah, so this Sunday I’m going to take the dirty Bombshell out... I mean if I have to. HMMM MMM GIRLFRIEND!

FACT FOUR: I’m going to give a whole new meaning to Mikah Crush Monday, when I CRUSH Mikah on the dance floor (or in the wrestling ring) on Sunday. FACTS!

FACT FIVE: I’m going to do my jive, and hit the big five and make Mikah tap, tap, tap when I’ve got her on the mat, mat, mat... with the QUAKERS or the MGC, because I’m way too fast and she can’t beat me. And if she doesn’t tap, tap, tap, I’ma lay her out on her back, back, back, she’ll be under a massive attack, attack, attack. She’ll wish that she could beat me, I’ll make her unwell with the Bubble’o Mel and I’ll make her drop the will the MellyPOP. Then I’ll slice it and dice it, hook her leg and watch for the one two three, she gonna wish that she never came at me. Winning is in my destiny, I’m so fly in the sky, birds get jealous, because I’m so... wait I’ve possibly gone too far here...  WORD TO YOUR MOMMA! MELLY MICROWAVE IS OUT. BOOM! MIC DROP!

My rap game is lit boys and girls.

Well that was some burning hot FACTS that I’m going to leave you with.

I’ll see you all Sunday I love you and be safe.

However Mikah get your dancing shoes on; because girl we’re going to town.

Mwah xo  
---

>