Author Topic: Back To The Basics  (Read 273 times)

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
Back To The Basics
« on: August 24, 2018, 03:45:56 PM »
 Hollywood, California
Rose Productions Studio

To say that things weren’t going in the way that Brittany had hoped they would go would be an understatement. Brittany not only lost her Roulette Championship against the likes of Evie Baang months ago, but she had shown that she wasn’t the rookie that everyone thought she was. She fell so far from the potential that she was destined to live up too. She had been dealing with a lot and now with her mother retiring she felt as she was really lost. She didn’t know where to go from here. It also didn’t help that she had lost Ryleigh when she went back to the past and things were an extremely fucked up situation. Brittany didn’t like that. She was happy that she was happy to save her grandfather in the past but at the cost of losing her best friend it wasn’t worth it. Brittany knew she had to fix this. She had to fix the timeline and she had to find out a way to go back to the past and change everything.

The only problem was that the time machine was broken. Brittany had spent weeks and months trying to fix the time machine but it just wasn’t working. She sighed as she looked at the broken machine and sighed in disgust.

“Stupid fucking machine, why won’t you work?! I just want to go back in the past! I need to save Ryleigh. I am tired of her parents calling me. I am tired of trying to figure out all of these problems when my own are left unsolved. Please I need help… Please work you stupid piece of shit!”

Brittany continues to kick the machine and as she does something else happens entirely. Brittany could see a time machine appearing right before her very eyes. Brittany seems befuddled but she seems to be in a look of shock as she watches the machine open up and she could see her future form emerging from the machine. Brittany seems to be shocked as she glances at her older form. Her once long curls are straightened and the woman seems cleaned up. The27 year old version of Brittany smiles at her 17 year old form. Brittany seems like she has seen a ghost as she glances at the older form.

“IS that really me?”

“Of course I am you… I haven’t forgotten when you visited me to see how the future would go…”

“Why didn’t you tell me that I would kill Ryleigh by being selfish?!”

Brittany’s older form just shrugs her shoulders with a sigh.

“Because it wasn’t my place to change the course of history, and I have honestly learned my lesson after losing Ryleigh. I wanted to see if you had the power to fix history but obviously history exists to repeat itself.”

“So why did you decide to come see me now?”

The older Brittany grins as she looks at her younger form.

“Because I came back to tell you that I managed to fix the time machine. After working on finding a solution for ten years I finally found a way to at least change some of the situation.”

“Good so now we can go all the way back to that day and change Ryleigh’s fate! We can save her…”

Older Brittany just sighs in return as she glances back at herself.

“It’s not that simple this is the first time that I have ever interacted with myself in the past and since I am speaking to myself directly during this time in the past. I will cease to exist. What I am saying Brittany is a new timeline is going to be created and…”

Present Brittany seems to have a look of horror on her face as she glances at herself disappearing before her very eyes. Brittany shakes her head in disgust not really know how to feel about the situation. She just sighs in return as she glares deeply into the eyes of herself.

“No you can’t disappear this isn’t right!”

“Look I knew what was at stake when I decided to come here. You are the only one who can save Ryleigh. It’s all in your hands now. I know I will cease to exist but the main important thing for us at this time is to go back and save Brittany.”

“But why didn’t you just go all the way back and do it yourself? Why go through me…”

“Because the part I created can only make the time machine stable enough to go back ten years. This is what you need!”

As Brittany is disappearing she hands her current form a piece, and smirks.

“Put this in the machine… You will know what to do with it. Please just save Ryleigh for the both of us…”

Brittany tosses herself a piece to the time machine and as she does she finally fades away. Current Brittany picks it up as she has tears in her eyes. She clutches onto the piece as tightly as she can as she walks over to the machine and she tries to figure out where it goes. Without hesitation she finally finds the disturbance with her own machine as the future Brittany’s one blows up. Brittany places the piece into her old machine and smiles as she presses the power button and the machine sounds like it’s running at full capacity. With a wicked grin on her lips she can’t help but step into the machine. Brittany knew the risks of going back to the past. She knew in saving Ryleigh she would be sacrificing herself as she would run into her previous self. It was worth it though. It would bring Ryleigh back and that’s all that mattered to her. Without hesitation she hit the button and set off for the past. The time machine finally reached its destination. She was at her grandfather’s apartment complex and she could see that the other time machine had already arrived. There wasn’t any time as Brittany quickly jumped out of the machine and ran up the stairs towards her Grandfather’s flaming apartment. She spotted Ryleigh and her previous form arguing with each other.

“Brittany you can’t go in there. I know he’s your grandfather and you want to save him for your mother but you are going to kill yourself if you go in there…”

Brittany shakes her head in disgust as she looks at Ryleigh.

“Look I have to do this Ryleigh! You don’t understand, I am going in there!”

The two seem to be arguing with one another and that is when our Brittany runs towards the situation. She just shakes her head with a loud sigh as she looks at her past form.

“Look yes I know I am you. Yes I know this seems weird but you can’t go in there. We fucked up majorly or a least I did…”

“Wait what?!”

“Yes we fucked up. You end up saving Grandpa Pedro but in the process Ryleigh gets stuck in there, she burns up, and we go back to the present with Grandpa. It’s not worth it to save one for the other. On top of that things get really fucked up. You lose your Roulette Championship because you are too emotionally hurt over the entire situation to really say anything in your big match with Evie. Mom retires but before she can do so gets jumped by Kate Steele, and Jordan and you get back together. A lot definitely happens…”

“Wait Jordan and I get back together?!”

Ryleigh stands there with her arms crossed.

“So I guess what your future self said does come true. You really are the cause of death for me…”

Wait you can’t blame me for something that didn’t happen yet!”

Brittany and Ryleigh argue with one another as the Brittany that returned slowly starts to disappear.

“What’s going on with you?!”

“Long story short since I decided to interact with myself I will cease to exist… Because the timeline is changing… Look I can’t explain it but you need to do the right thing Brittany… It’s up to you now… Just go about doing the things that you love… That I love… Keep family close and…”

Brittany looks at herself as she glances at her present form as she shakes her head in return.

“So because you saved me, you have to be erased because of such… That’s bullshit… I am going to do what I should have done all along!”

With that in mind the past form of Brittany runs into the burning apartment and she races for her unconscious grandfather. Ryleigh sees that it’s dangerous but then the Brittany that is disappearing starts to stabilize. Ryleigh is about to run in when the Brittany that was disappearing grabs Ryleigh to stop her from running inside.

“Let go of me!!!”

“WHATEVER HAPPENS DO NOT LET HER RUN IN HERE… I GOT THIS!!!!”

Ryleigh is screaming as she watches her friend in the fire. Brittany is able to get her grandfather out of the apartment but then the apartment goes up in flames. Brittany is screaming as the flames overwhelm her. Our Brittany realizes that she hasn’t disappeared and she looks at Ryleigh and her grandfather.

“Come on Ryleigh let’s go… Let’s head for the time machine with grandpa!”

Ryleigh doesn’t know what to make of what happened but she does as she is told. Brittany, Ryleigh, and unconscious Grandpa Pedro all make their way to the time machine and eventually go back to the present. Because past Brittany gave her life it allowed our Brittany to keep her own life and thus things seemed like they would be okay for now.

Our scene comes into focus and as it does we are treated to the likes of Brittany Williams. She is all smiles as she is in her traditional red and black colors. She is wearing her tiara and robe. She looks deep into the lens of the camera as she begins to speak.

“I know… It’s been a rough few weeks lately hasn’t it?! Things haven’t been going in the way that I had hoped for them to go. I did lose my Roulette Championship, my mother did get jumped by a worthless cunt, and I just can’t seem to shake this bitch Cat Riley. It’s quite irritating and finally for the first time in a long time I have so many reasons to smile. Because this week I get to step into the ring with a woman that I love like none other. A woman who has really been there for me through everything, and the thick and the thin! A woman who happens to be my stepmother in the form of Seleana Zdunich. Seleana I just want to say that this past year has been quite amazing!”

Brittany smirks as she nods her head and continues to speak.

“It has been amazing having you enter my life. You have been there for me in so many ways and whenever I am in a time of trouble you have always been right there by my side. It doesn’t get any better than it does with you. You are truly the missing piece of the puzzle that is my family. You have done so many wonderful things for my family. You have been there through everything and the way you smile really brings a smile to my mother’s lips. I can see it in the way that she looks at you that you are her entire world, and I am happy that you have brought that level of happiness to her life. She needed it. More than you could ever fathom. I enjoy watching you be happy about everything and you have taken me in as your very own daughter…

That means the world to me, more than you could possibly realize…”

Brittany shakes her head with a loud sigh.

“The last time the two of us fought one another I know I was being mean and I said some things that could be considered to be very hurtful but that’s because I just didn’t care about anything other than myself. I only cared about what getting what belongs to me and at that time it was the Roulette Championship shot that mattered the most to me. As it would play out I did get what I want and not only was it mine but I did end up winning the championship and making it my own. I know there are so many in this company who are still upset that I called out Evie for months upon months and yet didn’t do anything when the time came. You of all people know that I had been dealing with so much in my life. I really wasn’t feeling it and with everything that has been going on in my personal life I wasn’t really ready to stand up and be the champion that I know this company needed…

I was too busy being the spoiled little brat who only wanted to do the things that she wanted to do. That feels like it was months ago and since that day I have been brought right down to the confines of reality. Things are working out in the way that I had hoped they would work out. I have my best friend in my life again. I have the best boyfriend in the world JPK who I just reconnected with and I know for a fact that I have the best mother. We never really had a close relationship but after seeing what she had to go through and the way she constantly gets treated like shit by the masses I know it’s up to me to avenge her. It’s up to me to take a stand and really represent her as her daughter.

If there is one thing I wish to take from my mother it’s her fighting spirit. I may not like the fans in the same way she is able to do it and I may not be the kindest person in the world but I always want to take her fighting spirit with me. When the going gets tough I need to always persevere and that will not be any different when we face off with one another.”

Brittany smiles as she looks right into the lens of the camera as she continues to share her heart.

“I know I might be considered a princess and in your eyes I might be your princess as well, but you need to understand that I am my mother’s daughter and everything I ever wanted is standing right in front of me. It’s right there to the point I can reach out and grab it and I am not going to let anything get in the way of what I am looking to accomplish. I know what is on the line in this match. It’s a chance to move on to the next round but more importantly than that it’s a chance to eventually get a shot at Mikah Green if anything pans out right. I have been wanting to get that match for a while now. Not only do I want to face Mikah but I wish to face Courtney as well. I want to wipe the stupid smirks off of both of their faces because they humiliated my mother, which means in turn they humiliated my mother. Mikah thinks she has my mother’s number but what she didn’t understand is my mother was always grooming me to take her place.

I guess you could say that I feel like Gohan from Dragon Ball Z and you have Mikah standing there as Perfect Cell. My mother gave the best she had at Mikah but it just wasn’t enough. She knew it would take more than what she had but she didn’t sweat it. Her biggest gamble was believing in the likes of me to be the one to step up. I didn’t believe that until she lost her championship and she was happy that I was still a champion. She was excited that I was improving and I kept getting better with every passing match. I think of piece of her was building me up for the moment to eventually fight Mikah. To emerge as that dominant woman and as a woman who wouldn’t be taken down by the likes of anyone else…

It has always been like that since day one. My mother was an amazing softball player in high school but she knows that I am an All American varsity athlete. She knows that I have colleges looking at me and everything just keeps coming in. As a wrestler I made my professional debut and it has been nothing less than stunning. I just keep getting better and better. Gohan didn’t really realize his full potential until he felt that hurt, and with my mom being brutally attacked and humiliated over and over again. I have felt that hurt and I have now reached that breaking point! I have reached the point where I want to take a stand and I will take a stand! I won’t let anything come in the way of that! Especially not the likes of the entire world that wants to come crashing down on her…

She laid all of her eggs in one basket, and that basket being me. I can’t let her down and the reality is I won’t. I will get past you Seleana and I will go on to beat the likes of whoever might be on that other side of the bracket. It’s my job to be in that World Bombshell match at the next super card and nothing will stop me from getting to that match.”

Brittany points into the lens as she smiles in return.

“I know in most of your matches everybody always claims how you were simply trained by my mother, and they instantly try to slut shame you that you got anywhere because of who you are fucking but I know that’s not the case. Sure my mother can tell you to play basketball, or football, or even become a wrestler. Sure you do it because you want to please her but you are an amazing athlete. I know your family are these musical geniuses and you feel like you didn’t get blessed with that but what you got in return was being a top notch athlete and anything you do could result in something amazing especially competing in the ring. You just beat a SCW Hall of Famer that is no easy task Sel and for that I give you all of the praise and the applause. You are one of the biggest rising stars in this business and you have to be talented to make it this far here.

Besides I won’t shame you for being attached to Crystal because I would only be shaming myself and that really wouldn’t get us anywhere. I will be confident and say I am going to beat you not because you are fucking too much, not because Crystal didn’t train you much but for the simple fact that I know I am better than you. I have taken down former World Champions. I have been in the ring with Hall of Famers and it’s all in a normal days of work for me. What could you possibly do to deter me from doing what I do best?! Second I want this more than you do. I want this match more than you could realize and I have a score to settle with Mikah. She cried like a bitch that she didn’t want to face my mother but the only true saving grace is to face her daughter. The daughter surpasses the mother is what everybody wants to see and only I have the power to make that possibly.

My family’s name has been tarnished for a long time and there’s a reason why my mother chose to take your last name over hers. It’s because she had gotten offended. She was bothered by what people were saying and it annoyed her to no end. I need to fix that. I need to restore credibility to my family’s namesake, and I need to restore credibility to me. Especially with what happened to in that match with Evie I need this moment. I need to get back to the core of the basics, and that is exactly what I will do. It’s all or nothing in this match against you. You better make sure you bring your very best because I will not hold back. I will give you my very all and everything else will be history.

You better brace yourself because I am gunning for this win no matter the cost or the stake. It’s all or nothing in this match. At Climax Control I will win and there’s nothing you can do about it. See you soon and make sure to get on my level!!!”

With that Brittany smirks and it’s at this image that we fade out on.
user posted image

user posted image