Author Topic: Kate's Pride  (Read 445 times)

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
Kate's Pride
« on: June 19, 2020, 09:34:42 PM »
 Kate Steele couldn’t help but walk around the hotel with a huge smile on her face. Into The Void had gone exactly in the way that she had planned for it to go. She was still the Internet Bombshell Championship and she made sure to let the entire world know as she held the Internet Championship close to her shoulder. The smile escaped her lips as she had far surpassed that of the doubts and the haters. She had successfully taken down the likes of Keira Johnson and in doing so she was now in sole position of having the most combined title defenses with the Internet Championship. She felt like she was at the top of the world and nobody could bring her down. She made her way straight to the bar where she caught up with the likes of her cousin and fellow band member Ruby. Ruby smiles as she looks right at Kate.

“Great title defense tonight… You were amazing out there…”

Kate could only nod her head as she looks back at her cousin.

“Of course it was amazing. I was the one wrestling out in that ring. I know Keira was running her mouth that I should have been afraid of Sin but tonight I feel as if I am on top of the entire world. Not only did I successfully defended my title against Keira when I submitted her but I was able to choke out Roxi a few weeks before that. One can only wonder when is the company going to give me what I want?! When are they going to put me up against the champion so we can see which one of us would emerge as the supreme best bombshell on the roster…”

Ruby nods her head with a sigh.

“Don’t let the success go to your head. You should just take baby steps and be happy of the title that you currently have. Not many people have the luxury of walking around with a championship around their waist let alone pulling out a win. Don’t take anything for granted Diamond. Things are going smoothly for all of us in the band. Your success in the ring is only going to further the success of your life outside the ring which means Diamond & The Gem Stones will just continue to get popular. Our merchandise will sell and it’s going to be easy to promote our movie…”

Ruby nods her head as she speaks some more.

“Don’t try to rush the process by trying to gain more than what you could handle. Besides as much as you have a reason to be happy you have to think about your husband. He didn’t do that well against Tony Thorn so just keep that in mind before you over…”

Kate stands up on the bar counter as she picks up a bottle of Grey Goose and raises it high into the air. She begins to guzzle it down as she smiles at Ruby and at everybody else that is sitting at the bar.

“Drinks are on me… WE ARE ALL GOING TO DRINK UNTIL EVERYBODY IS BLOODY WASTED BECAUSE I AM STILL YOUR CHAMPION… CHEERS ALL!!!!!!!!”

Ruby just sighs in return as she finally finishes her statement.

“Celebrate…Look maybe you should just take it easy Kate… Nothing good ever comes from you drinking..”

Kate however can’t help but pour some of her liquor on that of Ruby and the blue haired vixen quickly gets up as she glares daggers at Kate. She just sighs in return as she begins to speak.

“What the hell is your problem?! Why would you even do that!!!”

“You need to learn how to have some fun… You always want to act so uptight and like a hopeless romantic fantasizing over Chip. Let loose once and a while Ruby. We are at the top of the world. How could things even get that worse for us… It’s hard to get worse when you are in the situation that I am in… What more could I even want?!”

Ruby sighs.

“I understand but just relax… Things seem to be going a little too well at the moment. Things just don’t land perfectly at all times. There is bound to be a hiccup or two. There will be a time where you won’t have that championship anymore and you will change back into being plain old Kate. Let’s just count our blessings and make the most of what we have…”

“Bollocks… You need to drink a bit!”

Kate smiles as she motions to the bar tender to pour her a drink. Kate quickly jumps off of the bar as she can spot Crystal walking in her direction. Kate smiles as she quickly runs up to her.

“Oh hello Queenie… I know you must be feeling great about yourself considering you just won the Queen For A Day match. Have you decided what you wanted to do with your huge opportunity?!”

Christina shakes her head before shrugging her shoulders.

“To be honest I don’t have a clue… I just feel whatever decision I make nobody is going to be happy with it. Your husband has already been making demands of me… He like wants for me and him to team up with each other so we could maybe go about fighting for the Mixed Tag Team titles together…”

Kate smirks.

“Sounds like a splendid idea… My husband deserves everything. Granted he really should prove himself so he can move in the right direction in this company. Things hadn’t really been going his way especially with those losses to Austin James Mercer and of course Tony Thorn. Losing to Tony isn’t that much of a big deal though it’s not like he has really done anything besides be booked like once every six months… My husband deserves a chance to be in the spotlight and if you were a real friend you would give him what he wants…”

Christina looks at Kate as she smiles in return.

“So a match in which he could prove himself you say?!”

“Yes… Christina hook him up with the best… Father’s Day is the same day as your show so whatever you book him in do it in a way in which Juliet can be proud of him…”

Christina smiles widely.

“Are there any other requests… I mean I might as well give everyone exactly what they want since all of my friends feel like they should get a hand out.”

Kate nods her head as she takes another sip of her bottle.

“Of course there’s more you should give me what I have been asking for since the beginning. I am YOUR biggest STAR for Rose Productions of course. Every single time I go out there and defend my title I do believe I am rolling in the money for your company. So put me in a situation where I could make even more money…I want the World Champion in a match… It’s about time I get a chance to face her.”

Ruby runs over as she smiles at Christina.

“Hi Christina please don’t mind Diamond… She’s been drinking and she just isn’t herself…”

“Oh no it’s perfectly fine Ruby… Kate is just sharing her mind and she is really opinionated. She wants her husband to simply be handed a chance to shine so he is going to get exactly what he wants, and Kate wants to shine as well so I am going to give her exactly what she wants…”

Kate smiles as she looks at Christina nodding her head again.

“I knew you were one of my best friends Crystal. I always liked you and that won’t ever change…”

Christina smiles as she speaks some more.

“I wouldn’t get too excited quickly because your husband will have his chance to propel himself in a match because I am going to put him in a situation where he is surrounded by three other champions… As a matter of fact I am thinking about a tag team match…”

“OH really?!”

Kate smiles warmly.

“I have a feeling he is going to love it…”

Christina smiles warmly as she continues to speak.

“We are going to see the likes of Teddy Steele teaming up with the World Bombshell Champion Evie Jordan…”

Kate’s eyes open wide up in amazement as she looks at Crystal.

“BOLLOCKS… Are you fucking kidding me right now?! I know Evie is a great talent and everything but how dare you team up MY MAN with her especially after all of the horrible things she said about him. That’s complete bullshit Christina… As a matter of fact that is simply…”

Kate turns her attention over to Ruby who shrugs her shoulders and says her one word.

“OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“My thoughts exactly it’s clearly outrageous…”

“Not really when you think about it…”

Christina smiles warmly.

“You see that is one side of the ring and on the other side of the ring we will have the SCW World Champion Ben Jordan teaming up with the SCW Internet Bombshell Champion Kate Steele. Strange bedfellows in its finest form! If Teddy really wants to ascend to a higher position in this company he needs to beat his wife’s team to do so and of course if you want to win Kate you need to destroy your husband’s dreams. Somebody’s dreams are going to live on and one of yours is going to crash down. The only thing to make it even better is to make it open the show. There won’t be any time to think it over… We are going to get right to business….”

“OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Ruby yells in return as Kate begins to plead with Christina.

“Christina you don’t really want to do this… Like come on you can’t do this…”

Christina smiles in return.

“Actually I can do whatever I want to do. I did win Queen for a Day. I can book whoever in whatever type of match that I want. You want to prove you truly are the best of the best. You will have your chance you just have to beat your husband in order to obtain it, and as far as your husband goes. Teddy has been begging for a chance to shine so now in a match in which he is the only man without a title he has his opportunity to do so…Let’s just see who wants it the most… You can cry and scream about my bookings….”

Kate shrugs her shoulders as she looks at Crystal as the liquor is obviously talking.

“So really that’s what you got for us?! It can’t be that bad… I know it sucks to be my husband but I will be damned if I just let him win. I will destroy him and Evie Jordan because at the end of the day I am the fucking best and nobody can ever take that from me…”

Christina just shakes her head.

“Don’t act like that Kate… You really are sounding how I used to sound when I started to drive the dagger in Seleana’s back and jealousy truly didn’t suit me well so it doesn’t look good on you either. You should be trying your best to uplift your husband and not bury him…”

Kate shakes her head as she looks at her championship.

“You think I honestly give a fuck, the only thing I care about is the title around my waist and as awful as it might be to see you put him in front of me. it is what it is. I will bury him just like I do with whoever gets put in my way. I will beat him and Evie and I will be one step closer into claiming what I am after. It is what it is. My only regrets is I have to go through him to get what I want but that’s the nature of the beast sometimes. Thank you so much for the opportunity Christina… I won’t let you down…”

With that Kate takes another swig of the bottle as she can’t help but crack a very wicked grin. She walks away as Ruby just sighs in return.

“I have no idea at what has gotten into her… She really is acting a little OUTRAGEOUS!!!”

With that Christina just shakes her head as we leave on this image.

The cameras come into focus and as they do we are treated to a sight of Kate Steele with the Internet Championship around her shoulder. She smiles as she holds it tightly as her eyes move to that of the camera lens. She slowly begins to speak.

“Bloody fucking hell how many actually thought that I was going to emerge from Into The Void with an AND STILL YOUR INTERNET CHAMPION KATE STEELE… Now I will go on record and say that Keira Johnson is as tough as they come. There was a reason why she had built herself up and got herself into a title opportunity. Now she did bring the fight and there’s no doubt in my mind that she will go on to be a future champion in the company. She will one day be holding some serious gold and when that happens nobody will be able to stop her. She has all the tools in the world to be a marquee player. She just needs to keep driving and keep on persevering. As long as she doesn’t give up nothing will stop her…

Mark my words on that Keira will be a big time player but the fact of the matter I told everybody it just wouldn’t happen at my expense. I am still the fucking champion and that isn’t something that is going to change any time soon. Out of the three singles champions to walk into Into the Void as a champion I am the only one consistent enough to walk out with my championship. Everybody else fell into the trap of losing and I got the job done…”

Kate smirks wickedly as she nods her head as she continues to speak.

“Is there honestly anybody in this company who has the ability to stop me from winning?! I haven’t lost  a singles match this year. I may have been on the wrong side of a few tag team matches but I haven’t been pinned or submitted. Nobody has even come close to taking me down so why should anything change now?! I guess this week is going to be the ultimate test because I get exactly everything I want. After complaining and bitching about it enough due to our lovely Queen’s booking I get to be in the ring with the World Bombshell Champion and how fitting it’s that of Evie Jordan… Evie our history seems to run deeply doesn’t it… First and foremost congratulations on becoming the World Champion. You finally get everything you could have ever wanted. You are not only back at the top of the world but you get to share that feeling with that of your husband as the Golden Couple…

Once again you are Golden… You did it once when you both held the Roulette Championships and now here you are as the World Champions. I can only imagine how the celebration went. It was probably a lot of orgasms and him breaking you in. It was probably a lot of you flicking through your man’s phone so he could pick a perfect picture that he could jerk off too as his backdrop right?! To be honest I really don’t give a fuck about how it feels to be golden. I will constantly remind you of this until the cow comes home. I am by no means nice… I simply just play a nice girl on television. The only thing on my mind right now is continuing on with my dominance as being the best singles bombshell champion in the company. I am marching my way into being the woman of the year and flat out simply being the absolute best. In a little over a month and a few weeks I will have shattered Mikah’s reign and that just makes it even better…

I don’t mean to stroke my own ego but I will have been champion for almost half of a year that’s amazing right?! I know you don’t have to tell me what I already know. Evie this is your moment though. You get to face me once again and even though you are on cloud nine because you got through Andrea you beat a woman who only got to where she is by beating the same woman three times. Other than that what did Andrea really do?! Not that much if I can be honest. You just happened to get the best of a woman on a night. The only reason why you were even in that match to begin with is because Mark Cross carried you to a win when he beat my BFTP partner. It’s not like you were the one that pinned me to put yourself in that situation. It’s not like you made your dreams come true. You got carried all throughout the tourney…

But hey I have to give you some credit right? You made it to your third finals for the BFTP so that’s something right?! You could have built up momentum for your huge Championship match but you ended up losing to the likes of Alicia Lukas. I honestly don’t know how you ended up pulling out the win at the Super Card when you lost right before it. You can make these demands that you have a list and are willing to fight everybody and anybody but you were already exposed by a few people on your list. You honestly dropped the ball to Alicia. You fucked it up against Sierra Williams. A few years ago you couldn’t even beat me so what has changed all of this time?! Am I really supposed to be impressed by the fact that you have a big belt now?!”

Kate shakes her head.

“Nothing has changed… It’s still the same shit a few years ago you tried to take my Internet Championship and I denied you… At the BFTP finale you may have won the match but again you were denied of my championship. When push comes to shove you simply just can’t get the job done against me. Here’s the scary part about everything. The last time Mark won you the match over my team but I highly doubt that will be the case this time. I am teaming up with the best man in the company today in the form of your husband Ben Jordan… Not that I have anything against my husband but he has been exposed by many different people in this company so I don’t know how he can just help you win… You will have your work cut out for you…”

Kate shakes her head some more.

“I doubt my husband is going to beat Ben… Not that I don’t have confidence in him but I refuse to have him fuck it up for me… I need to beat you again Evie… I need to make a statement and nothing will come in the way of that. You will actually have to do what you can to take me down and I doubt you have it in you. Not against the likes of me… Not against the only woman who has yet to be pinned or submitted in the company this year. Bring your best it just won’t be enough….”

Kate smiles as she nods her head and speaks some more.

“And I guess that brings me to the likes of your tag team partner. My lovely husband Teddy Steele… Teddy you know you are everything to me, marrying you by far has been the happiest day of my life. You are the father of my daughter and there isn’t anybody else that I could imagine sharing life with. In my lowest points you are there for me and that’s encouragement that always gets me to go forward…

Sweetie you are the best and that won’t change in my mind but this week you will get a dose of reality because you happen to be my opponent. Truth be told I don’t think you have it in you to even help Evie in beating me. You don’t have what it takes to beat Ben Jordan. You couldn’t even overcome a man who doesn’t get booked frequently. You froze under the pressure when you fought against Fenris and now you want to prove that you have changed for the better?! You wish to prove that you have what it takes?! How can one take you seriously when you lose match after match. You lost to Mark Cross multiple times, you lost to Tony Thorn, and of course Austin James Mercer…

Now you are on a path to trying to better yourself so you can eventually step in the ring with J2H yet every time his music plays you act all scared shitless… Where is this change that you have talked about?! Where is you getting better and trying to move yourself in the right direction?! You talk yourself up so much and yet I don’t see the progress… All I see is a man who would rather play dress up in drag instead of actually being a decent wrestler…

If you put as much as you do into wrestling as you do with your ridiculous call outs and running your mouth you might actually amount to something other than being a jobber. Nobody takes you seriously and even now people still look at you as being a joke. I know it’s your goal to fight J2H in the main event at High Stakes but I will be damned if you take that spot away from me because I will be doing everything in my power to make sure I have that spot.

You can’t stop me Teddy and I doubt you even have the power to. Your dreams of making it to the big time will officially be put on hold because Ben and I will be winning this week. We will showcase why we are the two most dominant champions in the company today, and the both of you will be afterthoughts. I am going to do whatever it takes to win and there isn’t a damn thing that anybody in this match can do to stop me. Evie and Teddy you can do whatever you think is going to help you win but by the end of the night you will find yourselves SHIPWRECKED… See you soon…”

With that Kate raises her championship and it’s on that image that we slowly fade out on.
user posted image

user posted image