Author Topic: Starkers  (Read 291 times)

Offline Evie Baang

• View Profile
    • Evie Baang
Starkers
« on: April 28, 2017, 11:34:32 PM »

<FONT COLOR=#E56717> “Boston, Boston, Boston a place that doesn’t make me feel like I’m a fucking alien in this Country. A place where people can’t speak the same fucking slang as the rest of the Americans. I think I might have found my city, a place of comfort… that was until some fuck knuckle order six slices of Pete Sirs. It was then I knew I had entered hell on earth, which is fitting because this Sunday night at Climax Control… I’m going to be standing across the ring from the devil himself.”

The view of the young Australian’s face illuminated the screen, that the Sin City Wrestling fans and well you are now currently watching. She had that bewitching look in her hazel eyes as just the focus of the camera was on them for now. Her face was the only image shown in a room filled with darkness. Her long black brown hair was lightly curled as it flooded the sides of her face, effortlessly casting a shadow across her face. Evie parted her bright red lips showing the world her sinful smirk before she continued.

<FONT COLOR=#E56717> “The Devil and his precious servant the heavy metal angel. What a combination of sadistic and sweetness, what a tragic display of two gods who are believed to help rule this universe. If Nicolas L Blair, is really the devil… hell must be an orphanage for lost kittens and puppies. While if Jessie is meant to be a guardian angel? I feel nothing but pity for those who send her wishes, or who praise the ground she walks on. Two fabrications, of what darkness and light we have in this world, but they will be a splendid main course and a dessert for Lord Raab and I. It will be a real fucking dinner party and you’re all invited to see how the monster devours the devil and you’ll witness a demon consume an angel.”

Evie bring her right hand up towards her face, before she slides her index finger into her mouth. She closes her lips around her finger, before she slowly drags it out of her mouth displaying her eagerness to destroy the heavy metal angel that is Jessie Salco this Sunday night. Also, if you knew the Australian Bombshell, you knew she loved to toy with the emotions of men around the world, so anything she could do to help assist that, she was going to play on it. She slowly returns her hand back down to her side and out of the view of the camera.

<FONT COLOR=#E56717> “An angel, will enter the ring this Sunday night however she’ll leave without her wings and why? Why? Because it’s simple, Jessie Fucking Salco isn’t an angel, nor, will she ever be. We live in a world where people like to brand themselves with names, who like to glorify themselves with nicknames to instil fear into others. I ask you this, who is really scared of a heavy metal angel? Who is really scared of an angel at all? They are the peacemakers of the universe, the protectors of the children and yet here we are looking at the world’s first heavy metal protector, the angel that is known as Jessie Fucking Salco. What is she going to protect? Because it’s sure as fuck, not crimes against music. What purpose does Jessie serve as painting herself an angelic? If she is an angel, you might as well call me the Virgin Mary.”

She had that sinful glimmer in her eyes, the one that she could only muster up before she dragged her tongue across her sharp white teeth. Evie took her time, letting her words sink in so the slow ones at home to catch up with what she was implying. As time started it tick away the Australian Bombshell decided they had waited enough before she continued.

<FONT COLOR=#E56717> “Some say that angel’s live among us, sometimes they even hide their wings but there is no disguising the peace and hope they bring. Jessie what peace and hope are you bringing to the world? What joy to you give? Let me answer that for you, nil, none… fucking nought. And, yet here you are, standing as one of the most respected and well awarded Sin City Wrestling Bombshell’s in history? All because you created your career on a lie. A heavy metal Bombshell you might be, but an angel? That’s a big enough lie to even have Jesus rolling over in his tomb for the three nights he played hide and seek with his disciples.”

She knew she was going to hell, so she might as well keep cementing her place inside the dark halls of her eternal darkness. Evie just kept her focus on the lens in front of her before she decided to start wrapping this one up so everyone could see the mischief that she was able to get up to in Boston this week.

<FONT COLOR=#E56717> “The fans might have brought into your story Jessie, but I can assure you, I can see right through your lies and this Sunday night live in Boston, I’m going to expose you for what you are. You’re not an angel, you never had your wings and I will take immense pleasure in having the world watch me pluck them from your back, and dismantle the halo you wear so proudly above your head. For years, the Sin City Wrestling fans have had to watch you, fabricate a darkness and tell your story through a spiral of lies… I think it’s about time, they started to see you for whom you really are… a lost sad little child stuck in a world ruled by adults, just screaming to be noticed.”

That’s cool confident smirk was on Evie’s face as she turned her head slight to the side. The cameras picking up on her flawless made-up face. She was in a mood tonight, something that couldn’t be described but from her viewing two weeks ago, she seemed a lot happier.

<FONT COLOR=#E56717> “I’ll give you the attention you desire little child, however little lamb you’ll learn the hard way that sometimes it better to stay in the darkness than crave for the light.”

The cameras panned in on Evie’s hazel eyes highlighting the glimmer of green that was in them showing off her focused gaze. She was fixated on the goal of beating Jessie Salco this week and she wasn’t going to stop until that goal became a reality. As the camera started to pan away from the face of fear, the young Aussie started to chuckle before the scene quickly faded to darkness.

##

Monday 24th April – Las Vegas, Nevada.

She needed a quick trip back to Vegas, after all that where she was trained and learnt how to compete for Sin City Wrestling. So of course, it would make sense for her to make a quick stop in on route to the semi-finals of the Blast from the Past tournament. Evie Baang spent the morning with her tag team partner Odette Stevens and Gabriel hashing out knew wrestling moves to try out, as Evie refused to be the rest of the Bombshells who had stale move-sets. She also wanted to take a moment to check in on the latest signing to Sin City Wrestling Devona. After all Evie had to make sure she was still the prize fighter in Gabriel’s eyes. Turns out she’s still his favourite. Well that’s the story she was sticking too.

However, that wasn’t the main reason she had swung by Las Vegas in fact she had done so, so she could catch up with her tag team partner Lord Raab before their match up this Sunday night. Now would be an appropriate time to jump on over to see Lord Raab’s promotional video to see how hanging out with the monster unfolded. I’ll wait, I mean bowling and air hockey? Who would want to miss that?

Good you’re all caught up, now let me catch you up to speed on something that you all didn’t see unfold.

It was early in the night before, Evie had taken a non-surprisingly lead when it came to bowling. Like anything in her life, if it involved hand eye coordination, Evie was naturally gifted at it. It came from years of practice when she was a child, while her father groomed her for the life of crime she would spiral into. All those knife skills had paid off in more ways than one. Nevertheless, Evie wasn’t going to take it easy on Raab, regardless of how unpredictable her tag team partner was. Deep down, she was mad for the feeling of victory and she wasn’t going to let a six foot four monster stand in her way of getting it. To say the beginning of this, catch up was a little awkward was an understatement, but it didn’t take long for the two to work themselves into some-what conversation.

<FONT COLOR=#E56717> “Have you ever bowled before?”

Evie asked with a sarcastic smile on her face, she was mocking Raab but in a friendly way and Raab had finally picked up on her strange sarcastic Australian accent that made everything sound harsh and dry.

<FONT COLOR=#d00c1a> “Yes, Evie, Samuel and I enjoy bowling, we do this quiet regularly.”

Raab informed his partner, but the look on Evie’s face said it all she was a little shocked that Lord Raab liked to participate in games like this while he was away from the ring. She saw him as a monster and she knew deep down he was one, but something in him was changing and she couldn’t figure out if she liked it or if she hated it. When they were first announced as being each other’s partners she was excited because finally she could tag with someone that wasn’t going to ask her to change her stripes, but since doing so Raab’s actions had been opening her eyes without her permission.

<FONT COLOR=#E56717> “Look at you being a regular human being.”

She was mocking him again but in a friendly matter of course, after all she didn’t know how else to talk to him. Raab just nodded his head as if to agree, proudly of the leaps and bounds he had been making while under the watchful eye of Henry and Ben Jordan. While Evie got up to take her turn to bowl the black glossy ball down the alley way, towards the pins Raab’s eyes caught focus of the scars that lined Evie’s skin. He had often wondered what she had gone through to encounter them, however even the monster inside of him knew that was a silly question to ask. Although he was going to suggest something for her, and he wasn’t sure if this was going to blow up in his face or not.

<FONT COLOR=#d00c1a> “Evie, I… have you ever spoken to someone about these?”

Raab motioned towards his arms, drawing Evie’s attention towards him as she held her bowling ball in her hand.

<FONT COLOR=#E56717> “What, have I spoken to someone about your arms? I can’t say that I have.”

Raab just shook his head from side to side, a little frustrated that Evie had lost herself in what he was asking. Of Course, Evie knew what he was talking about but she was trying to deflect it so the focus wasn’t back onto her past.

<FONT COLOR=#d00c1a> “No, I mean. Have you ever spoken to someone about what happened to you?”

He had a look of concern on his face, while Evie just narrowed her eyes and looked down towards the bowling ball in her mind. The inner Evie was telling her to launch it at him, scream at him and tell him it was none of his business however, outer Evie was just plastering on a smile trying to hide her thoughts.

<FONT COLOR=#E56717> “No, I really don’t think it would help. I mean what’s done is done and I can’t change that. I really don’t see anyone else swooping in making me feel better about my past.”

How could they she was stone cold killer, while a criminal instinct and fast hands that enjoyed stealing goods from others. Though Raab didn’t know this about her, all he could see was a petite female standing in front of him and even though he knew she could handle her own, he was still concerned that someone had hurt her in the past. Evie wasn’t used to this type of feeling so she was quick to change the subject.

<FONT COLOR=#E56717> “I’ll give it some thought?”

Inside her mind, she was screaming “no fucking way.” But the smile on her face was telling Raab that she was thankful his concern and that she would consider his idea. Evie didn’t wait for Raab to reply as she just turned on the soles of her hideous bowling shoes and walked up towards the line, before she swung the ball back before forcefully flicking it down the laneway. She didn’t even bother to see where the ball ended up, she just turned and made her way back to her seat. While Raab looked at the screen, seeing that once again Evie Baang had mastered a perfect strike.

##

<FONT COLOR=#E56717> “So, my partner slash tournament Husband thinks that I should participate in some counselling? So, I can tell my story to someone in this world who will refuse to pass judgment, who will help me move forward and live my life to the fullest without having the weight of this world upon my shoulders? What a great fucking idea, at first, I was opposed to the idea but hey if I knew it was going to be this much fun, I would have joined in on this tell all journey from day one. So here, we go, this is my life in a nutshell. Hi, my name is Evie Luna Baang and I enjoy a life of crime.”

This is the part where you all picture a group of people sitting around in a circle and they all chant back to Evie in unison “Hi Evie.” However, unfortunately for you this part isn’t on camera, but hey since you’re here you get to read about it. Pretty neat huh? It’s like two worlds in one. I’m like inception, I like fucking with your brains.

So here we see Evie Baang sitting in a bland old Sunday church like room, with a set of five seats set up to be like a ring in the middle of the room. There are five bodies sitting on each seat but the focus is purely on Evie as she looks out at the four-other people in the room whom she is talking to. Evie was wearing a long black dress that consumed her body, while a pair of large chucky black heels housed her feet. Her hair was pulled back into a high pony tail, while her hands laid in her lap peacefully. The look on her face said It all she was relaxed and at peace with the idea of sharing her story to these four individuals. Yet, they don’t make a sound as she continues to talk.

<FONT COLOR=#E56717> “So, I guess is where I start off with saying, why? Why did I go down this path in life? Well you could blame my father, I mean I did for years but then I realised, I could have stopped at any given time. I didn’t have to continue my father legacy after he died, I didn’t have to continue stealing from the rich to give to the… well my fucking self. I could have turned over a new leaf and became a better person, I mean that’s what we all strive for in life right? Well wrong. I didn’t change, I didn’t get of this path in life, because I did what I did because I wanted to and I fucking liked it… no scrap that I FUCKING LOVED IT.”

Evie looked around the room at the four other souls waiting for them to answer but she knew they wouldn’t so she just shrugged her shoulders and continued.

<FONT COLOR=#E56717> “I loved the bank robberies, the jewellery heists, the loved the cash, the fast cars, the attention from men as soon as I walked into a room it was all worth it. I mean why waste these skills I was taught from the tender age of six? I had the world just sitting in the palm of my hands, and whenever I wanted it to revolve all I had to do was click my fingers and just like that, I could have anything and everything I always wanted. I mean some say that’s just being greedy, but I say those people are boring and unappealing. People always ask me, why didn’t I apply myself and use my skills for good, while I could have… it was hard to think of myself as anything as evil and well I liked it. So, I wore the shoes and filled the crown and built my own little empire. I mean fuck what my maths teacher used to say on my report card “Evie would do better in maths if she applied herself” sure I might not know why Jack needs twenty-seven watermelons for, but I do know how to twirl my fingers around a lock of a safe and pin point patterns and crack codes. So, don’t ever let some man, in a suit try and tell you what you can and can’t do in life.”

She looked around the circle looking for some encouragement but the other four people just sat still, with a simple shrug of her shoulders Evie pressed on and followed it all up.

<FONT COLOR=#E56717> “I mean ANYTHING I wanted I could have, that included fine arts, rare jewels, things that people have to save a lifetime for I could collect in a matter of seconds, do you know what that power feels like? Real power, not that over played hashed out power that all the rulers of the world claim to have as their fingers dance around buttons that could nuke the world. That’s just a dick measuring stick, where I had access to stroking the buttons. I mean, a life of crime isn’t for everyone there are some flaws you need to look out for. The sleepless nights, the trust issues, the stake outs, the intel you need to collect the fake friendships you need to make all tedious bullshit that is necessary… I mean poor me, right?”

She was smirking now as she mocked herself in front of her new-found friends but still they sat in silence.

<FONT COLOR=#E56717> “My life was great, it truly was… that was until one late day in September two thousand and twelve when my entire world would be turned upside down when I finally got caught… sent to jail and left to rot in a prison cell for what many say was too light of sentence… life behind bars, no parole, no appeal. I guess it’s true what they say, sometimes when your hands are full you miss a grip on life. So, there I was thinking for the rest of my life I was going to have to learn how to play the harmonica and get myself into prison riots just to tickle my excitement. That wasn’t the case, you see if you’re truly good at your job, you gain fans and let’s just say some of my fans… are the most untraceable but powerful people on this planet. So, what comes next? Well like every spy movie, there is always a prison break it’s just mine doesn’t consist of folded paper swans or shitty fucking roses. It was a storm though, in fact it was a fucking hurricane but just like the morning after I disappeared and like ghost I was gone. Where did I go? One place, that Tommy Knocks has spoken about before… saying I have a secret family hiding in Russia… it’s true it all true, I do have a family in Russia… a handful of workers willing to do anything and everything they can to please the empress but even the empress has a boss. And, my boss? Well let’s just say I’ve saved all of your lives without you even knowing a damn thing was going wrong in this world. As you slept I was awake, saving you all from becoming nothing bust ash. I protected you and I helped you gain the life you have today… I didn’t ask for thanks, I didn’t beg for praise… I did it all without a single thing in return.”

She was looking at the four people around her, looking for some sort of sign of gratitude but she got nothing.

<FONT COLOR=#E56717> “I did it, not because I wanted to save you or the world, but because I got to kill. These hands became tools and I’m blessed every day that my father gave me the keys to this kingdom when I was only six because someone out there had noticed my handy work and they were going to abuse it. Now, before you start thinking I’m KGB, SSA, CSI, SWAT or anything else, calm your tits. I worked for an organisation higher than the government and let’s just say, it wasn’t a fucking vacation. These scars that line my body, where because I was beaten, tortured, staved, battered, burnt, frozen, blistered, broken and ruined all so I knew where I stood. At the top of the kingdom for some, yet at the bottom of the food chain for others. My own family did this to me and I let them all so I could become stronger because the less emotion you showed, the more jobs you could to undertake… and the more changes you had at reclaiming your freedom. Now, let’s be honest all of that probably still doesn’t make sense to you, but it will one day… I just need a snowball effect to help catch you all up to speed. I mean I didn’t want to bore you with all the details… I mean we just simply don’t have the time.”

Evie got up from her seat and she walked across the circle to sit on the lap of the man that was sitting directly across from her. He was tied to the chair, with duct tape over his lips while his pale face was focused on hers. The Australian cupped her hand under his chin while she looked into his fearful eyes.

<FONT COLOR=#E56717> “This is how you repay me, for everything I’ve done for you Nikoli? I kept you alive, I gave your family a house, a home… your children could go to school and I clothed them and feed them. Yet, here you are, looking into my eyes just wondering how far gone am I? Wondering if I remember my time with the family? Oh, I remember Nikoli, I remember it all… the missions, the whippings, the torture, the pain… I remember the lineage taking me from one hell only to drop me into another and for what? So, I could be worked like a dog and treated like an ant? Even though I lead the charge. Yet here you are, looking at me, considering the fact that maybe I don’t know what you think I don’t know. Oh, but I know… I truly honestly know and let me just make this clear. You took my house, when I gave you yours… you took my life, when I gave you yours… and now you’re looking to take my heart… let’s just say I moved a piece of out play and well.”

Evie looked around at the other three seats seeing two more men around the same age of Nikoli, no longer responding, no longer with us. Her attention turned back to her old friend, as she started to stroke his black hair pushing it behind his right ear.

<FONT COLOR=#E56717> “I thought to myself I could never take your wife away from your or your children, they are like family to me… so, I took your brothers instead, so now, their blood is on your hands. I know you have Calista, I know you have my everything dancing in the palm of your hands… but here the clincher… you have forty-eight hours to give me back my world… or I’ll start with your wife and as for little Stefan an Ingrid… well.”

Nikoli started to squirm under Evie’s body as she toyed with the idea of hurting his wife and kids. Of course, you and I both know she was pissing in the wind, but as for poor Nikoli he didn’t know what to believe as he knew what Evie had done in her past and what she was capable of.

<FONT COLOR=#E56717> “You have forty-eight hours… to set plans in motion or I’ll be coming to kick down your door and I’ll burn down the house that I gave to you… just like you burnt down mine. Now, before you say it wasn’t you and you would never do that to me… what one person of the family does, the other person has a hand in.”

Evie got up from her seat and she walked around behind Nikoli, before she bent down so she could talk deeply into his right ear.

<FONT COLOR=#E56717> “So, run now little child… go tell the family what your sister did, because trust me Nikoli… there was ten of us… and now… there’s only eight. You might still have the numbers… but you really don’t have the brains.”

And with that she took her leave, leaving her old “brother” to sit in a room looking at his two fallen brothers in shock. Evie had spent a few good years out of this line of work and thought for sure that it was behind her, but the past has a shocking way of always creeping back into your life and reminding you of all the horrible things you have done.

##

Thursday 27th of April – West Boston, Massachusetts.

It was just a little after lunch time in the land of the “wicked” It’s a Boston thing you wouldn’t understand. While all the other Sin City Wrestling Superstars and Bombshells were out on the town, sightseeing and lapping up the joys of the tour. There was one, who was trapped inside her hotel room, screaming to be back at home in Australia. This week mark ANZAC Day for Australia a day where the veterans from all the wars, were honoured and thanked for what they had done for the great Country that is Australia (New Zealand, not so much) So the thought of being across the globe was haunting for Evie. She should have been at home honouring the fallen heroes but here she was looking out of her wall length window overseeing the sights of Boston from a far without a single care of being there.

As she looked down at this dull city, there was a loud knock at her door that stole her attention away from the honking vehicles on the busy street below her. Turning on the bare soles of her feet she made her way towards her door, unsure who would be standing behind the door as she wasn’t expecting any visitors. The banging of the door continued, until she reached for the handle. With one swift movement, she swung the door towards her, and in stumbled the one they call Ben Jordan. Ben however, had left his more suit and tie at home as the sight before Evie’s eyes was one of horror.

<FONT COLOR=#E56717> “What the actual fuck?”

Ben looked down at Evie with a foster in his right hand, a cork wide brim hat was perched on the top of his head. The corks swung around his face, keeping the flies away from him. His chest was puffed out and barely covered by a tight fitting deep blue singlet (wife beater) while his shorts of choice were a tattered pair of stubbies (bogan chinos) on his feet were a pair of Australian thongs or slappers or double pluggers whatever you wished to call them.

<FONT COLOR=#368BC1> “G’day Mate. Strewth, you look like you need some cheerin’ up, you old maggie eater. Well righto then, get you pretties on and hop on it because there’s a pub with your name on it down the road, fair dinkum.”

Evie looked up at Ben, she couldn’t help but smile at his terrible Australian accent but his use of the wording was in the fight context even if it was over kill.

<FONT COLOR=#E56717> “What are you doing here?”

Ben just tipped his cork hat and held his fosters out towards Evie overing her a sip that she declined.

<FONT COLOR=#368BC1> “I didn’t think I would ever have to translate, Aussie to an Aussie… what I said was… go get your going out clothes on”

Evie quickly cut him off before he continued for no real reason.

<FONT COLOR=#E56717> “I know what you said, just what are you doing here?”

Ben just looked at Evie confused, while his blue eyes narrowed as his eyebrows wiggled closer together.

<FONT COLOR=#368BC1> “If you knew what I said, you would know were going to lunch. Now hop on it, were going to have a bonza arvo and some blooding ripping good tucker.”

The Aussie just shook her head from side to side.

<FONT COLOR=#E56717> “Okay, you can take me to lunch… but just stop talking like that.”

Ben just smirked while he watched Evie walk away from the front door, letting it shut behind them.

<FONT COLOR=#368BC1> “Yeah, nah… I can’t do that hey, I’ve got a whole book of slang words to you and one night to use them all in. So, me thinks you should hurry your arse up… but some daks on, I’ve been working hard yakka all morning on this so, zip your cake hole and go get ready.”

Ben grabbed onto Evie’s shoulders and he turned her around and pushed her gently towards her bedroom, hoping that was spur her on to go get ready. Evie just started to walk off on her own, leaving a happy looking Ben in the living room. The Cockney took a seat in front of the TV while he continued to drink his canned fosters.

<FONT COLOR=#368BC1> “Take your finger out of your arse Eves, were going to be full a goog from all this BBQ Tucker. I don’t want to miss out.”

He heard a draw slam before a bunch of Aussie slang was hurled in his direction from the bedroom.

<FONT COLOR=#E56717> “Don’t fucking make me chuck a u-ey and shove that foster can right up where the sun doesn’t fuckin’ shine.”

Ben couldn’t help himself he had to laugh as the scene faded out to nothing.

##

The scene opens up on black screen before the face of Evie Baang can be seen once more, she has that focused glare in her eyes as she eyes up the camera in front of her. She doesn’t waste any time as she starts to speak to the audience at home.

<FONT COLOR=#E56717> “This Sunday night, you will get to witness myself and Raab take on Blair and Salco to advance into the final round of the blast From the Past tournament. The round of Semi-finals will draw to a close and finally the Sin City Wrestling universe will find out who will make it to the grand finale… who will it be? Team Blair and Salco or Raab and myself? Do you even need to ask yourself that question? The answer is blaring obvious.  I know what Raab is going to do to Blair and I’m going to watch the Devil dine at the take of the monster, only to leave broken and beaten. I’m going to enjoy watching my partner rip this mongrel apart and show the world who he really is. He might claim that he rules the darkness, that he harbours the flames but this Sunday night he will find out that I own the dark and that he is about to get burnt.”

She had her sarcastic smile on her face while she spoke about the “devil” Nicholas L Blair.

<FONT COLOR=#E56717> “I know deep down that Blair, wishes he could have been partnered with me. I mean what does Salco even offer him? Nothing but laughter. I mean let’s give Blair his dues, like all Devils are entitled too when he looks at me being the devil himself he sits back and admires his handy work. I mean if he truly is the creature of evil, he should know what I’m capable of and he should know that Jessie’s precious little soul will belong to me… the moment that bell sounds, the moment we step into the ring. The Devil should know that he has his work cut out for him this week, because he is faced with a monster and a demon, while being flanked by an angel. I’m not a betting woman, but my money would rest on my fact that Lord Raab and I are going to rid this tournament of a fake god and an even phonier Angel.”

Her white teeth were on display and she smiled towards the Sin City Wrestling fans, not with the intention of being nice, but the pride of being cruel.

<FONT COLOR=#E56717> “So, I ask you Blair, how do you think this is going to go down, once I step inside the ring with Salco? Because odds are that you already know that your little team is screwed and there is nothing you can do about it. Jessie is the underdog and she will always be the underdog that never gets to show the world that she can be more. She can’t be more and she never will be, this Sunday night I’ll prove it to you all when I take her apart bit by bit and expose her flesh to the world. I will show everyone that she is nothing more than human, a mortal who claims to be an Angel… an Angel dedicated to heavy metal music… I mean odd fucking combination… but hey whatever gets her rocks off.”

She rolls her head on her shoulders loosening up to the spotlight.

<FONT COLOR=#E56717> “Jessie, you need to ask yourself are you ready for this? I mean sure you have fought some of the best in Sin City Wrestling but are you ready to cross the one that even the best can’t stop? Are you ready to be put to your ultimate test and are you ready to fail? Because trust me you will fail and it will be hard to watch for your hordes of fans but it’s a given. When you step into the ring with me, you will be exposed, you will be taken apart and you will fall like they all have and like they all will… Climax Control is my show, I haven’t lost a match on Climax control since I debuted in Sin City Wrestling, so what makes you think you’re the one that can stop me? what makes you think you’re the one that has the power to end this?”

She points to herself effortlessly, highlighting what she is talking about.

<FONT COLOR=#E56717> “You might claim to be an angel, but I enjoy peeling the wings off mythical creatures and bringing them into reality. You might claim to fly as you’re a high flyer but I pride myself on keeping my opponents down… I like to keep them grounded, so they can be close to where I end them. So, don’t think you’re the one, that can stop me. I walked into this tournament with the intentions of making it to the grand finals and all I must do is knock you off and reach them… trust me I won’t stop to think about it. I will knock you on your arse in front of the live crowd in Boston and I will make sure you don’t make the finals. The finals are my stage and I’m just one match away from being there… so for you this week in Boston, you’re in my way and I don’t take kindly to people being in my way.”

With that said and done the footage faded to black.