Author Topic: Fun and games are my cup of tea.  (Read 572 times)

Offline Agostino Romano

• View Profile
Fun and games are my cup of tea.
« on: August 13, 2021, 11:49:01 PM »
Agostino's dream of having fun in wrestling begins. Cleveland, Ohio. Tuesday 10th August (Off-Camera)

It's been a hard few months for Agostino, being on the losing end of matches, but the problem with all the matches he's had was the opponents. Agostino can take losses well and it wasn't the abilities of the opponents he's concerned about, but more they were far too serious for him. More so that he kept being placed in title matches instead of what he really wants, fun and charismatic matches. That's what Agostino wants more in his wrestling career. It's who he is.

However, there have been a lot of requests from parents, wanting to be inspired by Agostino's racing career of setting up his racing school. A lot of boys and a few girls wanted to join and he was going to start all of that next week, depending on what's going on with wrestling and even the racing side of things as he's still a test rider for Yamaha.

All of that was well and good, but Agostino encountered another problem that's not just lacking friends, although he recently found an Italian community club nearby he will go to, interacting with other Italians who moved to America as he has. Lack of relationships. Agostino has never had a girlfriend. He came close to having one at the New Years Eve party, but the girl didn't want to move to America with Agostino.

So he went online dating on his computer to see if anyone was interested in a motorcycle and wrestling guy who had the charisma for anything and everything he wants to do. Little does he know what this week would happen to him. As he filled out every single detail of his life, including a picture of him being silly with his design helmet due to his personality. The buzzer rang as he finished putting details on the dating site and looks on the monitor and saw it's people he knew so he lifts up the phone and presses a button that opens the gates to let them through.

Agostino went back on the computer, clicking likes on the profiles he sees of women that could keep an eye on. More than a few blonde, charismatic girls he's interested in, although brown hair girls would also keep his attention on as well. The doorbell rang and Agostino rushes to the door and opens it.

Agostino Romano: “Oh, I wasn't expecting you and Declan to be here.”

James Brown: “I got to be honest, I didn't expect to come either.”

Declan Marshall: “But we needed to come over to talk to you about something.”

Agostino Romano: “Oh please come in.”

Declan and James walked into the home and Agostino close the door as they went to sit in the living room, although James couldn't help, but look on Agostino's computer to see he was on a dating site. James nodded.

James Brown: “You're finally attempting to get a girlfriend in your life?”

Agostino Romano: “To be honest, I'm bored with my life. Yes, I got wrestling and yes, I got riding school being set up and a lot of parents have asked a lot about that which I accepted all so far, especially with the MotoAmerica championship being fully behind the whole thing, along with Global Bike Championship as well. However, it means nothing when I got nobody to spend the rest of my life with.”

Declan Marshall: “Personally, that's great news for me to hear, you're doing this without us telling you what to do. Well, it's a good thing things are opening up now and Sin City Wrestling is more or less letting you roam around a lot more now, but that's not why we're here. We here to let you know that you got a match to wrestle for this week.”

Agostino scratched his head as sure, things in Sin City Wrestling were very different, but he hadn't really paid much attention to the shows. However, it was a head-scratcher when Agostino had a wrestling match over the weekend.

Agostino Romano: “But I already wrestled on Sunday and I lost.”

James Brown: “Sure you did, but are you aware who's been the general manager all this time since after the Supershow?”

Declan Marshall: “You're friend Candy. That's why you've been put in some of the strangest matches you could know. Even if this match you got coming up is strange.”

Agostino Romano: “Please tell me it will motivate me.”

James Brown: “Oh yes, it really will because you're in for a treat.”

Agostino was also getting bored of wrestling, not providing enough challenges for him. More than solo's matches were tiring and making him too serious that sends him to sleep. Agostino did slap himself in the face, knowing he did neglect Candy more than once, although she had approached him a few times before.

Agostino Romano: “Oh, of course, candy treats are always a delight.”

Declan Marshall: “Oh they certainly are.”

Declan and James had a carrier bag with them and they unravelled a board game, called Candyland which was brand new, sealed in a box. It still left more questions than answers as Agostino shrugs his shoulders.

Agostino Romano: “Nice of you guys to bring a board game along with you to play, but what does this all mean?”

James Brown: “Agostino, really. What have you been moaning and complaining a lot about recently that you wanted to change?”

Agostino Romano: “Fun and entertaining matches?”

Declan Marshall: “Exactly.”

This lead Agostino to stand on the sofa and does backflips, more when the fun and entertainment matches came around.

Agostino Romano: “That's fantastic. Thought it would never happen, being in entertaining matches that are fun. Although, I sense a but coming with all of this.”

James Brown: “There is. The butt part is you being in the Internet title tournament. Candy has spiced things up a notch to make things fun for you. She has put you in a Candyland board game match against Bill Barnhart. The ring will be set up exactly like Candyland board game.”

Agostino Romano: “That's more like it. I knew Candy was listening to me. That's the best news ever. I'm soaking in the excitement I have in the match and the opponent as well is just as exciting enough. Bill is also entertaining as well and will have no problems with the match either. Total motivation I needed. Thanks for letting me know guys.”

As Agostino was going to open the board game to play so he knows what to do, Declan takes the game away and places it back in the carrier bag, still unopened from the wrapping.

Declan Marshall: “Oh no, we're going to save this for when we get to California to use in the video for the match.”

Agostino Romano: “Darn, I wanted to play the game now. I'm too hyped to think about the title because the most important thing is having fun. Oh, I'm going to have a lot of fun.”

James Brown: “Sure you will, you dog when it comes to your dating life I mean. I hope there will be a girl for you out there that will want to date your crazy ass.”

Agostino Romano: “I liked pictures and profiles of some girls already. I want to finish setting my profile up for this plenty of fish site. I will see you guys in California. Don't worry with this match being well suited for me, I will train every day because matches like this don't happen daily.”

Declan and James nodded, seeing Agostino with a smile on his face was something they hadn't seen for a very long time, knowing the aspect of being a wrestling entertainer was something Agostino wanted. Declan and James left the house, while Agostino went back on the computer to finish his dating profile.

Declan Marshall: “I think he's more excited about the fun he'll have than the title opportunity. I think that has motivated him to win and that's something I've not seen in a while.”

James Brown: “Certainly, even considered training. I think Candy should continue to be the GM much longer, giving Agostino the creativity that he wanted and needed. He's even excited to play this board game. I'm glad we told him because I think we're gonna see the Agostino that we want to see again.”

Declan Marshall: “Agreed.”

They left Agostino's home to get their taxi back to their own homes separately before they meet up once again on Friday in California where on Saturday in the hotel room, they decide to play a board game known as Candyland. Declan and James knew Agostino would love the news, but weren't expecting how excited Agostino was.

So much so that he didn't care about the tournament not being his main focus, although Declan was concerned about that. Still, couldn't take away the fun motivation Agostino had in him to want to wrestle for once.

--------------------------------------

Playing Candyland board game while doing a video for the match. San Jose, California. Saturday 14th August. (On-Camera)

Now Agostino considers this match his cup of tea with the fun-filled activities he's about to do and play with Declan and James Brown. There's nothing that can take away with the fun. Of course, they get their own person, but Agostino of course dressing up as a bulldog had something else in mind with the game.

James Brown: “What the hell is a monopoly piece doing in the game? We're meant to be using coloured people pieces.”

Agostino Romano: “Well Bill is a bulldog so we place a dog in the game instead. Come on, it will be fun.”

Although it was only ninety-nine cents to get on e-bay, Agostino wasn't worried about money, wasting just a bit on a piece for the game as the camera was already set for them to play as they rolled the dice and James went first since his highest roll was a five with Agostino going second and Declan going last.

Agostino Romano: “I love this idea Candybar has set out for me and Bill, something fun and entertaining. Well within my league as compared to facing Mac the other day, this is what wrestling should do a lot more of. Having a wrestling ring with a board game and a barking opponent who does a lot of that. Woof, woof goes the bulldog in this game where he barks at the pieces and growls at them.”

Agostino holding the piece with Declan's green person as he growls with his bulldog piece and Declan runs away with it, going farther from Agostino. James on the other hand sits and laughs at Agostino for being completely ridiculous.

Agostino Romano: “Oh yes, I've been so excited that I keep forgetting it's an Internet tournament. I know you've been struggling quite a bit yourself, considering you captured the mixed tag titles with Bea. Not lasting very long admittedly, but you still did it. However besides that, what have you done by yourself in the men's division? Even Caleb Storms has done more than you and that's saying a lot, considering you're a dog. A dog is not that weak.”

Agostino threw the dice and he has a dog, making a woofing noise each time he hops on one square to the other, but Agostino landed on a black spot which meant he had to miss a turn on the game.

Agostino Romano: “Oh darn, I have to miss a turn. You are also entertaining which is perfect for us entertainers who are always giving some fans to laugh about. I don't know why people like Austin and Alex mock you for your videos because you're way more entertaining than they are, think they are jealous that they can't put out other than boring videos of standing and sitting around in their office or something and talk crap. Yawn.”

Agostino sees James going farther now, despite Declan catching up as Agostino eventually rolls a dice and lands on a couple of spots that got him a card and it was a candy bar that he kept in case he landed on a black spot again.

Agostino Romano: “Still I won't do that because I praise you if anything for wanting to do something different and you really are a great singer as well. But the problem is your talent in the ring while it's there, you do however lack the bite that a dog always has in its arsenal. You woof a lot more than biting the gristle of wanting to win so badly. People call you out for your facts, but I won't because it's been explained enough times what people say.”

James then feeds Agostino something that would make the point of the video, a bone as he places it in Agostino's mouth, mostly to suck on as he couldn't bite it. He holds the bone, before dropping it as it was his turn to go on the game and woofed to a couple of squares, not even close to the chest of candy in the way.

Agostino Romano: “Sure you won against The Troll, although I want to face him myself because imagine the ideas I'd come up with when I face the dude. It's all I know of what you've done. I won't talk about the supershow match you had, nobody can blame you for what happened with Vinnie which I much prefered him when he talks to a cactus than this boring wrestler shit he's pulling out. I know you'll bring up my losses, including the last match we were in together, but I don't woof about them because I don't care. I lost, so what, big deal. It doesn't affect me.”

Woof meaning bitching and complaining about it in Agostino's words as he was extremely creative and saw the layout of the ring being way more of his liking, being the thing as to why he was so popular in his Global Bike Championship and why he was gaining more wrestling fans by the minute from the forum members he got. He continued to get closer since James and Declan got the black spot.

Agostino Romano: “I'm going to beat you in this game we could be having as well as wrestling too because I'm way more excited to be created as a game piece than going to win the title and that's motivated me to win, as I'm sure it has with you. You can say what you want, but it won't affect Agostino, nothing does. I will go out and do everything it takes because Agostino loves fun and entertainment and he's going to win because of enjoying something that's more his style. Agostino is going to be an Internet champion again because of him having a smile on his face on doing something different. Oh and I win this game.”

As he did as he, Declan and James managed to reach the end, even if there were problems getting where they were. Still, Agostino gained a lot of candy to get to the end and he couldn't be happier than what he had done. They place the board game back in the box, including the pieces, although Agostino placed the dog in there too and they leave Agostino's hotel room before he goes back on the laptop to chat up some more girls to get a girlfriend Agostino needed.

I love AJ Allmendinger.