Author Topic: Rock N Reign  (Read 457 times)

Offline Griffin Hawkins

• View Profile
    • Griffin Hawkins
Rock N Reign
« on: July 19, 2019, 10:51:43 PM »
  I hate going through Cemeteries, they ALWAYS gave me the creeps, but I felt I had no choice.
Marquis refused to give me answers to why I have been having vivid dreams..and unfortunately the only way I can get answers is if I go to a Mausoleum. I know that sounds crazy, but that's where Gideon lives. I slowly open the stone door..looking around at the empty..but the TV and couch is still there, as if nothing's been used. Has he abandoned the place? I then feel someone twist my arm from behind and pin me to the slab wall.

Gideon Blackwell: Who are you and what are you doing in my home!?

Griffin Hawkins: Dude it's me Griff!

I then feel his grip loosen up and let me go, damn my arm hurts. I look to him, annoyed that he would attack me like that.

Griffin Hawkins: God damn it, what the hell is wrong with you?!

Gideon Blackwell: Me?! You're the one barging into my Mausoleum like you own the bloody palce! For all I know you could've been someone sent to kill me!

Griffin Hawkins: Well you could've asked me who I was before grabbing me like some kind of lunatic, don't you trust anybody?

Gideon Blackwell: I don't trust anyone or anything..the hell are you doing here anyway? Shouldn't you be off with your family having Milk and Cookies or whatever wholesome shit you do?

Griffin Hawkins: As much as I would love that, I'm here on business.

Gideon Blackwell: And what business is that?..

Griffin Hawkins: I want to know about the order of the moon...

With that he quickly covers my mouth.

Gideon Blackwell: Don't say their names...they could be around here. Just go to this address..

He writes it down and gives it to me.

Griffin Hawkins: Okay...I'm going, but this conversation isn't over.

I turn away and leave the Mausoleum..both Gideon and Marquis were hiding something from me..little did I know they soon were right to keep it from me.

-----------------------------------

In my free time, I got to visit a lot of places I haven't seen in a while. The one thing I wanted to see more than anything was The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Charles of course...didn't understand why we're here.

Charles Hawkins: Griff..bro, I know you love being here and all that, but don't you think you're overlooking the match coming soon? I mean this sounds like a serious title defense.

Griffin Hawkins: I know how this must look..but this helps out in both ways. I get to see all the exhibits...and I get to prepare mentally for my match.

Charles Hawkins: And how so?

Griffin Hawkins: Caleb Storm is metal..like me. We both come from the same walk of life. Going here will help me get mentally ready against him..because I'm facing a guy who's all about the music like I am.

Charles Hawkins: Well, it doesn't hurt to at least browse.

We move forward and go down to what looks to be the Legends of Rock and Roll exhibit. So many guitars and jackets worn by famous musicians.

Griffin Hawkins: ...someday I want to be in this exhibit.

Charles Hawkins: You're well on your way..in SCW at least. You're a big name in this company and Caleb Storms is looking to knock you off. With all you've accomplished, you'll be in the hall of fame one day.

Griffin Hawkins: Yeah..a win over me would be a HUGE feather in his cap, but I'm not gonna allow myself to slip..he's not someone to underestimate.

We move on to The Pink Floyd Exhibit, The Wall. So many zany characters hanging from the ceiling and the upper part of the room.

Charles Hawkins: Oh yeah..love this exhibit! So many funky looking dudes just hanging everywhere.

Griffin Hawkins: See the way those cats are hanging?...Caleb is a guy who likes to fly, this kind of match can be anything...Cage Match..Ladder Match..Scaffold Match..

Charles Hawkins: If you're not careful you'll end up like these guys..

We finally make our way to the Class of 2019 exhibit where everything is, I'm immediately awestruck.

Griffin Hawkins: Man..it feels good to be here. It feels as if I am back where I belong, not just here, but SCW.

Charles Hawkins: I know you were worried before that you wouldn't be able to compete with the today's talent of Sin City, but as of late you've been proving a lot of doubters wrong. Caleb Storms is a good example.

Griffin Hawkins: Oh yeah..I'm definitely ready...Caleb is going down.

For the next few hours we'd look at all the exhibits. Caleb was someone who was a fan of rock and roll..but I was the real thing, and I would prove it.

------------------------------------------------------------

The cameras are backstage...listening to the sounds of guitars shredding. The crew open the doors to me playing a guitar, dressed in blue jeans and a Metallica t-shirt. I slowly begin singing a familiar tune...

"If I leave here tomorrow....would you still remember me?.."

I look up and notice the camera crew, grinning.

"Anyone who knows me, knows that I love Rock and Roll. It helped shape who I am and it helped get my name out there...not just in the music world, but the wrestling world as well. Watching all these bands growing up..Metallica, Guns N Roses, Rolling Stones..all big successes..but not everyone can make it to the top. Some will succeed...yet some will fade away. I myself have stuck my flag into Sin City..while Caleb Storms...is trying to find his way. And now..two separate forces from the world of metal collide for the most important title in SCW today.."

I begin to strum my guitar some more before picking up a familiar CD.

"The Beach Boys...the good all American group that made us enjoy the summer. But behind the scenes the boys were major divas..one clash led to another and over creative differences, the band split. For you Caleb, it's not so much creative differences with band mates, but your boss as he doesn't seem to like you. But instead of rising up and proving why you're a star to watch, you'd rather complain about the position he puts you in. See, a long time ago..I was you. He put me through the ringer and booked me in impossible match after match..."

It almost felt like I was watching a younger me.

"What I did..I fought through it. I didn't ask why Christian was trying to screw me, I didn't whine about how this match is unfair, I just fought through it. And now, you have received a reward...and you decided that you are gonna fight me one on one for the Roulette Title. But here's the thing kid, if you think your luck is gonna turn around..you are sorely mistaken. Because I just got done defeating what many believe was an unbeatable Lachlan Kane in a Roulette Title Match, and I refuse to stop until I reach Summer XXXtreme and take on Teddy one on one. If you thought the beatdown Fenris gave you was bad, you haven't seen nothing yet."

I sit against the wall, strumming some more.

"You want to be champion Caleb, but you're afraid. You don't want to step in the ring with Fenris after the beating he gave you at Into The Void. Shit man, I would LOVE to step into the ring or a Lion's Den with Fenris because he is a former champion and the top competition here in SCW and win or lose, I'd prove my worth. If you can't handle someone like him...how are you going to handle someone like me?"

I almost was disappointed in him.

"But the one thing you did right was you held this title before..quite a while huh? You're obviously not someone to sleep on if you hold a belt like this. But what exactly have you done since then? Not a lot. And now you want to pick up where you left off in your reign to try and go after the current Champion...sorry to disappoint you bro, but that's not gonna happen...so if you want to be a Rock Superstar..and live large, a big house, 5 cars...then you gotta go through me."

I slowly get up, picking up the title while my guitar is in the other hand.

"See..while you were busy getting beaten to a pulp by Fenris in that Lion's Den...I was fighting for my life in a Falls Count Anywhere with Lachlan Kane. Some would say you're getting handed this shot out of pity...because you never beat any major contenders like Ben Jordan or Kendron Williams..no. This was a favor to you. Me..I was never given any favors. I wanted this belt..and I earned it. I didn't have it given to me like it's Christmas in July."

A smile comes across my face.

"On twitter you claimed that I wasn't focused on the match...you have no idea how wrong you are my friend. Because I am one hundred percent focused on you. I take every match seriously...how do you think I made it to the top? You seem to think that it's gonna be a cakewalk, that you're just gonna strut in and take the title..don't think so buddy. Sunday will be the night the music dies for you. Because I am leaving with the Roulette belt..it doesn't matter what match it is..as a matter of fact, I think I'll play a little song, just for you.."

I slowly begin to play the guitar...playing taps. After its over, I smile.

"Seeya Sunday Caleb..."

I strum some more as the camera crew leave.

user posted image

Accomplishments
Internet Champion(Final)
2017 Future Star Of The Year
Roulette Champion(x2)