Author Topic: I AM DESTINED TO BE ROULETTE CHAMPION AGAIN  (Read 723 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
I AM DESTINED TO BE ROULETTE CHAMPION AGAIN
« on: October 07, 2022, 08:52:49 AM »
I AM DESTINED TO BE ROULETTE CHAMPION AGAIN

Narrator:  Bill Barnhart has been placed in a four way match at Climax Control 344 against Agostino Romano, The Troll, and Alex Rush with the winner getting a shot at the Roulette Championship. Agostino Romano? Alex Rush? The Troll? Seriously? Oh, man, this is going to be an easy win for Bill Barnhart.

The scene changes and we are taken to the home of Bill and Bea Barnhart in Lawrenceville, Georgia. Bea has returned from her wrestling trip in Henderson, Nevada, and now it is Bill’s time to take off to Sparks, Nevada, for his match and Bea will remain in Lawrenceville, Georgia, to keep care of Iris. They are in their living room sitting on the couch and Iris is sniffing around the room but we’re not sure what she would be trying to sniff out. When Iris sees the camera person she flops on the floor and gives a funny look into the camera.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE GRAPHIC

Bill:  Iris you’re silly! I may have to have Bea take you out for a walk if you’re going to keep getting in front of the camera and distracting them.

Iris takes the hint and she walks out of camera range.

FACING THREE LOSERS

Bill:  Thanks for joining me today. As you know I remained home while Bea wrestled in Henderson, Nevada for Climax Control 343. Although she didn’t win her match against Jessie Salco and Mercedes Vargas she performed very well. I get to go to Sparks, Nevada, for Climax Control 344, where I  get face off against Agostino Romano, Alex Rush, and The Troll, with the winner of our match getting a shot at the Roulette Championship. Talk about an easy assignment! I get to face three opponents but even with their wrestling abilities are combined their total amount of wrestling abilities only equals one-half of me. I guess I could feel sorry for them but I have no compassion for losers, fools, and jerks.

Bea:  Don’t you think you’re being too hard on your opponents?

Bill:  Hell no! I’ve defeated Agostino Romano three times in three matches and he hasn’t defeated me yet. I’ve never had the displeasure of facing off against Alex Rush. As for The Troll I had one match with him and I defeated him by submission using my  Barnhart Shoulder Breaker Flying Hammerlock. No way I can be classified as being too hard on my opponents when the three of them are losers.

Bea:  Okay. Are you going to tell the viewers your Three Stooges comparison?

IT IS LIKE BEING IN A THREE STOOGES MOVIE

Bill:  Yes I will. I feel I’m like Moe who was the leader of The Three Stooges. I see Alex Rush sort of like Larry. I see Agostino Romano sort of like Shemp. And I see the overweight mommy’s boy, The Troll, like Curly.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE GRAPHIC

Bill:  Yes my upcoming match against Agostino Romano, Alex Rush, and The Troll, reminds me of all the Three Stooges movies I’ve watched. I’m like Moe in that he’s the leader of the pack, he doesn’t take crap from Larry, Curly, and Shemp, and he slaps and kicks them around to bring them to their senses. Then again it’s difficult beat some sense into idiots. My opponents are like Larry, Curly, and Shemp. They’re like Larry in that he is not of the Howard family name as Moe, Curly, and Shemp are Howard family members. Even though Larry is an outsider to the Howard clan his presence in Three Stooges movies worked well for the storyline. They’re like Curly in that they are big mouthed but they can rarely accomplish things correctly. They’re like Shemp in that Shemp only got into the Three Stooges movies because his last name was Howard and he’s related to Moe and Curly. On his own Shemp sucked. There you go. In just a short time I explained why my three opponents suck and they’ll be destroyed by me.

WHAT CAN WE EXPECT IN OUR MATCH?

Bill:  So Agostino, Alex, and Troll, what can you expect in our match? To start with you can’t expect to see Bea at ringside as my Manager as Bea is remaining in Lawrenceville, Georgia, to take care of Iris during my trip to Sparks, Nevada, for Climax Control 344. So what can you expect? You can expect me to destroy you again Agostino. You can expect me to humiliate you again Troll. And since this is your first match against me Alex you can expect me to whup you so hard that you won’t be able to remember your name Gee, Agostino, how does that make you feel? Like crap? Good! Gee, Troll, how does that make you feel? Like the loser you are? Good! And what about you Alex? Did you get a “rush” from my explaining to you that I’m going to beat you senseless in our match? Good! Your “rush” is going to be short-lived once you realize what you got yourself into when you signed your name to join this match.

Bill flashes a huge grin into the camera.

Bill:  Now boys. . .yes I called you three “boys” because you don’t deserve the honor of being called men. . .we don’t know yet, but we can assume, that our match at Climax Control 344 is going to be under Roulette Rules based on a spin of the Roulette Wheel. After all the winner earns a shot at the Roulette Championship so that’s how we should expect it to work. Regardless of whether the Roulette Wheel lands on a match with violent stipulations, or a match that is mild and regular stipulations, or no rules at all, I have the advantage. I live and breathe and dream about the more violent Roulette Rules matches. It gets my blood pumping. It gets my breathing fast and excited. It makes me want to climb to the top of the tallest building in the area and scream out to the world that I’m a great Roulette Champion. Do you understand things now guys? Why am I wasting my time asking if you three understand what I’m saying when you three are morons? Sheesh!

Bill laughs loudly.

Bill:  Remember, boys, that I was Roulette Champion for six months. If you look at the listing of Roulette Champions you’ll notice that not many Roulette Champions were able to retain the Championship for six months or longer. When the time came where I lost the Roulette Championship it was Finn Whelan who earned the Championship away from me. I hold no grudge on him for his accomplishment. He was the better wrestler that day. At Climax Control 343 Finn Whelan again proved himself in a Four Way match against Austin James Mercer, Goth, and Chris Page. With that win Finn earned a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship at High Stakes XII. If any of the wrestlers have a problem with accomplishments like that then screw you! My goal for Climax Control 344 is to put you three chumps into the dumpster while I move on for a match where I’m planning on regaining the Roulette Championship.

Bill laughs really loud this time.

Bill:  You three may or may not know where I got my Barnhart Shoulder Breaker Flying Hammerlock submission finisher move. I got the idea from watching George “The Animal” Steele using his Flying Hammerlock finisher to destroy many opponents. Let me share with you a short video clip showing how devastating Steele was with his finisher and then you need to know I’m more devastating with my version of the finisher.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE VIDEO

Bill:  When you three fools step into the ring with me at Climax Control 344 you’re in trouble. You’re facing the man who defeated Satan. You’re facing the man who won’t back down from anything or anyone. You’re facing the man who can take what you give and give it back to you ten times over. I want you three to give all you’ve got but even with that the combined total of what you three can give to me is not even half of what I’ll give to you three. Only one of us gets our hand raised in victory. Only one of us earns a shot at the Roulette Championship. That only one of us who accomplishes those things is me. Thanks for trying but you three fail. I plan on using my Barnhart Shoulder Breaker Flying Hammer Lock to win the match. There you have it guys. Deal with it.

Bill bursts out in loud laughter to the point where he cannot immediately stop laughing. The camera person figures the segment is over at this point so they cut their camera feed and our screen goes dark.