Author Topic: It's Playtime...  (Read 260 times)

Offline Playtime

• View Profile
    • Polly Playtime
It's Playtime...
« on: August 12, 2016, 09:48:35 PM »
 ~This evening might just be the best one yet!  Just now I have gotten to fulfill my latest duty on my dad’s game show that is televised out here in southern Utah.  I am grinning from ear to ear because I got to lay down the law to the unsuspecting female contestant.  My preparation room that my dad’s given me here at the studio is just down the hall, just a few steps more away actually, but hearing what I’m hearing now is really making me happy.  I can hear her crying.  I know that she is totally humiliated after what I just did to her.  It isn’t my fault though.  After all she’s the one that couldn’t answer at least 3 out of 5 questions related to our home state correctly.  Heck, she only answered 1 right.  She deserved everything she got.~

~I listen and listen to her cries before they get fainter and fainter, as one of my co-workers is undoubtedly taking her to the shower room that’s buried down one of the two backstage hallways, not near my room.  While she will be able to wash away what’s on her face, I’m contented knowing that the emotional scars will never go away.  No longer able to hear her cries now, I may as well head into my room to change.  I open up my door and immediately rush to the small table to pick up the remote.  I turn the remote on so I can watch the rest of tonight’s show as it gets recorded.  I don’t settle in any place though, as soon as I see that my bags are basically already packed, and my Sin City Wrestling contract resting right on top of the biggest bag.  This will be my first decent period of time away from home, but I’m confident, and my dad’s confident that I will be just fine.  I can handle myself, as many poor contestants have found out.~

~With the show back off of commercial and back on the air, I’m now paying close attention once again to my dad.  He really is just made for the job of game show host.  He’s far better than those that have been doing the same job for far more years than he has.  He hypes up the contestant and gives them all the incentive in the world to win the money that is up for grabs, and then I’m one of the ones that gets to bring those hopes and dreams crashing down to just those, making sure those don’t become reality.~

~After the newest contestant to the stage answers a few questions to the best of his ability, my dad announces that they’ll be right back after a commercial break, and that he also has something special to announce as well.  It isn’t but five seconds after that announcement that there is a knock on my door.  I go to the door and open it, and it’s the producer of the show, and a very good friend to our family, Mr. Glen Compton.  I can’t help but smile my normal smile, which makes it look like I might be up to no good.~

Mr. Compton:  “I’m sorry for bothering you Miss Pingotti, but your father’s special announcement is about you.  He wants you out on stage alongside him as he makes it.”

Polly:  “Okay, coming.”

~I follow him right out of my room, heading back for the stage, but via a different entrance than I am used to.  The entrance leads me to the side of the stage that my dad’s hosting podium is on.  Hopefully it’s okay that I’m still in my favorite pink paw print outfit, being it was the one I was scheduled to wear for tonight’s show.  It seems like it is as he pulls me into a hug, right before the cameras turn back on and focus in on me and my dad.~

Mr. Pingotti:  “Welcome back everyone.  Before we continue with the game we started before the break, I wanted to announce that one of our assistants, my daughter Polly, will be going away for quite some time.  This is her last show until she returns back from a Canadian tour that she will be on, as she has joined a wrestling federation.  Give her a round of applause for good luck.”

~I turn to the crowd and wave at them all, thanking them all as well as they heartily clap, clearly recognizing me.~

Mr. Pingotti:  “Is there anything you want to say pumpkin?”

Polly:  “Yes.  It has been so much fun helping out with so many shows.  I definitely have a lot of good, fun memories to look back at.  One thing is for certain, you all haven’t seen the last of me.  Wrestling will just be a new thing added to my repertoire, as I have learned so much, as some of you may have seen.”

~Some of the crowd laughs as those are crowd members that have definitely seen some past episodes of the show, where I have taken down some contestants with some wrestling maneuvers, leaving each and every single one of them something to remember me by.  I will be remembered, no matter where I go though.~

Polly:  “I can’t wait.  And dad, don’t worry, I don’t need luck.  I’ve got the skills, the confidence, and the animalistic qualities that are needed to not just survive in the wrestling world, but thrive.  You’ll see it.  Everyone will see it.  At this moment, thanks everyone.  I’ll be back on this stage in the near future, along with being a professional wrestler at the same time!”

~They give me one more round of applause, especially the guys in the crowd, before I take my leave and allow my dad to continue on with the ending portion of the show.  I walk back to my room, but it is not all that long before I hear my dad’s voice, as I stand just outside the room assigned to me.~

Mr. Pingotti:  “I know you don’t need luck sweetheart.  Let’s celebrate some, as honestly tonight I have never been more proud of you.  I’m always proud, but tonight is just extra special.”

Polly:  “It is to me too dad.”

~I open up the door and my dad follows me in.  Once we’re both in he closes and locks the door behind him.  He then heads to the dresser drawers at the far back of the room.  He leans down and opens up the bottom drawer and then pulls out and presents to me a bottle of grape champagne.  I look at him with a bit of a shocked look on my face, but I can feel it quickly turning mischievous.~

Polly:  “You’re letting me drink?  I never thought this moment would happen.  I didn’t think you’d let me drink before my 21st birthday.”

Mr. Pingotti:  “It’s 3 weeks away.  Close enough kitten.  I won’t drink a sip.  It’s all yours.  You deserve it as you’ve earned it.  The other thing…  Want to re-watch your part of tonight’s show?”

Polly:  “Absolutely!!!  It was amazing doing what I did to her first-hand, but I was hoping you’d let me watch it.”

~It’s now that I take a seat on the two-person couch.  My dad loads it up and then sits down next to me, turning on the monitor and popping in the fresh new tape that he’s clearly gotten from Mr. Compton.  My dad fast-forwards the first sector of the taping and stops doing so the moment that the second contestant of tonight’s show, a rather heavy-set female named Brenda, takes her spot at the contestant stand.  She was really nervous and definitely ripe for the pickings.  Before she got to answer the questions, my dad had offered her $3,000, if she could answer at least 3 of 5 questions correctly, but if she could not that she would be proverbially “in the doghouse”, with only a chance of winning $300.  After all of her answers came out, it’s where I came into play.  It’s the moment that I’m announced that I open up the champagne bottle and take my first sips of liquor, in my entire life.  They feel SO GOOD going down my throat.  I hold on to the bottle as I now watch my cute self take my place on the stage in the same outfit that I am still wearing, as four of the male assistants that the game show has hired roll out… a doghouse.  It’s then that the camera view switches to the contestant, who has a very skeptical yet worried look on her face.  Next we hear my dad speak from his host stand.~

Mr. Pingotti:  “Okay Brenda, since you did not answer enough questions correctly, to earn the secondary cash prize of $300, you will have to obey 3 commands from the lovely Polly here.  Brenda, please go stand next to her by the doghouse.  Polly, she’s all yours.”

~I can see the grin that’s on my face, so devilish, yet so cute and loveable at the same time.  It’s right now that I remember that I had a dog collar with me at the time.  Seeing myself pulling it out and surprising her with it is just the first of many things that felt oh so right tonight.  I watch the tape as I go to get it on her neck.  She attempts to push me away, but it’s my dad that reminds her of her loss.~

Mr. Pingotti:  “You must let the lovely Polly do as she pleases.”

~A camera catches the heavy-set Brenda sighing, but she does allow me to snap the dog collar into place around her neck.  From the looks of her, the collar is definitely tight.~

Mr. Pingotti:  “Polly, you may proceed.”

Polly:  “On both knees for me, now!”

~I have barked out that order and she slowly does it, completing the first of three necessary commands for her to earn her skimpy $300.  That was the last of the simple tasks however, although from the screen I can see she is already embarrassed at her current state.  But I show no mercy, unveiling the second task to her.~

Polly:  “Good dog.  Now, crawl on all fours one lap around the stage and when you get back around a drink will be ready for you that you must lap up.  It’s a special drink for a special contestant.  I’ll go get it for you.”

~While I’m gone, but not out of view backstage getting a bowl from a nearby table, she completes her lap, with it taking her quite some time.  I’m snickering from my location as one of the cameras has caught me doing so.  It’s when she’s back at the entrance to the doghouse that I come back out to her and place the bowl down, right in front of her face.  She looks down at it and looks up at me.  I can kind of make out the audio, but I know what she said.~

Brenda:  “Is it water?”

~I remember my response all too well, as I mouth it in-sync with the television.~

Polly:  “No.  Let’s just say I, uh, had a little, uh, accident earlier…”

Brenda:  “NO!  I’m not drinking it!”

~My dad replies from his host stand.~

Mr. Pingotti:  “If you do not drink it, the $300 offer is gone and you will still have to go through with the lovely Polly’s third command.”

Brenda:  “I’m NOT drinking it!  Final decision!”

~On the screen I’m looking over at my dad.  He simply nods.  I lean down and pick up the bowl that has my, uh, liquid in it.  Brenda looks up, at exactly the wrong time, as I flip the bowl over.  All the contents go right on her face and they drip down onto the stage.  The crowd goes “OH NO!!!”  When the bowl is empty I just slide it off to the side and get ready to give Brenda her last instruction, even though she will already be walking away with no money.  With the uh, stuff dripping down her face, I call to one of my cohorts backstage.~

Polly:  “Can you bring the other bowl out please?”

~It comes out right away and the guy sets that down now in front of Brenda’s face, not far from my feet.  Sitting next to my dad on this couch, I look over at him, with a really evil grin on my face.~

Polly:  “You KNOW I love this part the best dad.”

Mr. Pingotti:  “I do too kitten.  She deserved it.  The camera crew just told me before I came in here to you that they got an excellent slow motion replay of it too.  I can’t wait to see that.”

Polly:  “AWESOME!”

~On the TV I’m unleashing the third command that she ends up not obeying either.  And for it, she pays the price with a whole helping load of humiliation.~

Polly:  “Finally, I know you’re hungry Brenda.  Eat up.  All of it.”

Brenda:  “NO!  Final decision!”

Mr. Pingotti:  “You heard her Polly.  You may proceed.”

~It is at that moment that I place my right foot right on the top of Brenda’s head and just absolutely curb stomp her face right into the bowl of dog food that is laid out right in front of her.  In the crowd there is a mix of “EWWW!”, “GROSS!!!” and some claps along with a few in the crowd chanting my name.  From Brenda, it is at this moment that she begins crying, knowing that she has done more than just lose a trivia game.  She has been humiliated until possibly the end of her life.~

Mr. Pingotti:  “Oh dear.  Tough loss for our contestant Brenda here.  She definitely ended up in the doghouse.  We’ll be right back after this with our next contestant.”

~Before it goes to the commercial break it does indeed show the slow motion replay.  My eyes are glued to the screen as it looks SO beautiful, SO perfect, my foot slamming her head right down into the pile of mushy disgusting dog food.  I will always remember and cherish the moment, but who knows, soon I might get to do so much worse, and this time to athletes that will believe they are far better than I am.  They will all just see me as a rookie, but trust me, I’m not a rookie.  I have what it takes.  I’ve watched, I’ve waited, I’ve learned, and I’ve applied what I’ve learned into my work.  I’m ready to excel on a much bigger stage now, and I don’t have too much longer to wait.  As this is on my mind, my dad shuts off the monitor and turns to me, just as I take in another few drops of the champagne.~

Mr. Pingotti:  “I’m going to miss you a lot.  Especially being your mom is almost always busy with her job and on the road.”

Polly:  “I know dad.  But don’t worry, I’ll call you every day.  Just because I’m many miles away doesn’t mean that I still can’t be right here.”

Mr. Pingotti:  “Thanks kitten.  We should probably get going home.  You have a flight to catch tomorrow morning.”

~I’m now simply nodding at him.  I stand up, put the cover back on the champagne, and head over to my belongings.  My dad follows me and helps me finish putting everything together.  Once the remains are packed up I look around the room one last time and sigh, but it’s a happy sigh.  I nod once more before I unlock the door and exit the room first, with my dad right behind me.~

\'user

~This is one of the few times in my life that I have seen the Canadian flag live and close up.  This is definitely a memorable time, but I also saw it live when my mom and dad took me to a few events during the 2002 Winter Olympics up in Salt Lake City.  The two colors on it, red and white, definitely describe me quite well, one of them on my exterior and one in my interior.  It shouldn’t be hard to guess which is which.  I mean come on.  On the outside to many I look like an angel, and to others I just look like a porcelain doll and a child.  I’ve heard it all countless times, yet not a single one of them have any clue of who I am and what I’m capable of.  My dad though, he truly knows.  And most important, I know.  That noted, and from what I’ve heard out of Twisted Sister, she doesn’t stand a chance of doing what she wants to do to me.~

~I smirk and look back up at the Canadian flag for a few moments.  It is now though that a cameraman has my attention.  He’s a decently cute guy, probably a few years older than me.  He’s looking right at me and it’s easy to see why.  I’m in a pretty sexy red thigh high halter dress that has a plunging neckline, leading right down to my rack, which is of ample size.  They aren’t too big, but they aren’t too small either.  They’re just right.  Seeing that he’s looking right there now, I divert his attention by clearing my throat and then speaking to him.~

Polly:  “Um.  I assume you’re here to get my thoughts about my debut.  You don’t have to reply to that sir.  All you have to do is just record and try to keep the camera on my face please.  It’s the only way that you’ll win here today.”

~He does his best to obey.  I know.  It’s difficult.~

Polly:  “Alright then.  I’ll say it right from the top.  I can’t wait to officially debut inside those ropes.  To me though, they don’t form a prison.  I know I’ll feel right at home, knowing also that this is my first opportunity to completely humiliate someone in front of thousands upon thousands of people.  Twisted Sister has shown that she deserves the humiliation that is about to be thrust upon her.  If she hears me out, which she probably will, she has no need to worry for me.  My head has always and will always be screwed on tight.  It’s not gonna matter what weapon she wants to use against me, because in the end it will get used on HER.  That’s the fun part, and well, I love having fun with whatever prey is put before me.  Twisted Sister wants to mutilate and decapitate others with material things because she thinks it makes her maniacal, crazy and twisted.  She is none of those three things.  I am the one that’s the twisted one here in all of this, because I love it when people end up humiliated and scarred for the rest of their lives, all because of what I’ve done to them.”

“What Twisted Sister has done to her past opponents is simply one thing, child’s play.  She has been able to break them due to fear.  But I’m fearless, I’m nasty, and I’m just downright cruel.  In fact I consider myself exactly what the doctor ordered for you, Twisted Sister.  You’ve shown that you need a major dose of embarrassment and humiliation.  Hopefully after I force feed it down your mouth at Climax Control, your eyes will open and you’ll be able to see clearly.”

~I am breathing gently.  I’m not worried or anxious.  I’m quite the obvious.  I’m calm, cool, confident, and wanting to go at her now, to show her, her doctor and the world a taste of what I’ve got to offer.  At least I don’t have much longer to wait, and yes, when the time comes let’s just say Twisted Sister will never forget me and she won’t want to face me ever again.~  

Polly:  “And since the doctor’s in, your diagnosis is all wrong.  I have never hid what I’m capable of before and I sure as hell won’t be doing it now.  Oh Twisted Sister will be reeled in, don’t get me wrong, but it’s not going to be because I appear to be a toy she can damage or a flower that she can mow over.  It will be because of the skill set that I have and that she clearly won’t expect me to bring it down to the ring.  And unlike her, doctor, I don’t need physical tools to be imposing and a threat.  With me, it’s all about psychologically wearing my opponent out, torturing and humiliating them, and then putting them out of their misery.  Some go away quietly, some go away with their head down, some go away frustrated, and the rest end up crying uncontrollably.  It’s that last one that’s about to befall your patient Twisted Sister.  I know you and she won’t believe it, but at Climax Control, you both will.  Because in the end there are two words that I’m gonna say nice and loud down to her as her head pops against that canvas, which will lead to my first victory.  Since you probably both don’t know what those two words are, well, directed right to you Twisted Sister…  YOU LOST!”

“That’s how my successful debut will climax, while your chances of getting out of the humiliation you deserve will wane away to zero.  It will be SO beautiful, SO lovely, and most importantly SO MUCH FUN!  For me it will definitely be a playtime that will never be forgotten.”

~I hear my own devilish chuckle and it scares the cute cameraman away.  Awww, guess I just lost my chance to tease him.  Oh well, when you’re me it comes with the territory.  Besides, it’ll be playtime soon enough.

I hold my devilish smile look until he is out of sight, and hold my position, just seeing all the looks I’m getting.  After this first match, I’ll be getting so many more.  I just wish I could play a game of any kind against every single one of them.  But for now, Twisted Sister will do.~
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 09:49:24 PM by Playtime »